ROSENSTEIN STEPPING DOWN

Rod Rosenstein, who has been overseeing the Russia probe, is stepping down. Why is no one here talking about this?

nytimes.com/2019/01/09/us/politics/rod-rosenstein-justice-russia-investigation.html

Attached: F488B6CC-B56E-445F-B70C-7B4D8DDB7662.jpg (525x350, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwLLd9kGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1546143120456.jpg (609x753, 372K)

I wanted him to go to prison, but I suppose stepping down and getting a $100,000 pension for the rest of his life, is even better! 4D Chess. Q Predicted this. Trust Sessions.

S

Rosenstein is gonna be a WITNESS against the Deep State.

Attached: 1518429389590.jpg (2741x1601, 3.13M)

Rosenstein is a true patriot and I hope his contributions put drumpf in jail so he can receive anal love from DeMarco

>being this retarded
You have to go back to plebbit.

At least he’s gone. The guy replacing him can’t be much worse.

no I am here in this shithole hatesite to fight all of the negative views and hatred here.. I can't be stopped.

We're not talking about because it means nothing. The whole last two years was kabuki theater.

>Why is no one here talking about this?
Because this shit has been going on for two years and everyone is bored of the non-sense. Get the goddamn kike out of there.

Attached: 3893637758706.jpg (3000x2000, 2.52M)

>because it means nothing
A faint breeze causes happeningfags to spaz out. You’d think ((Rosenstein)) stepping down would send them into a frenzy.

took me a minute to spot the dog
hes a funny guy

oh no no hotpockets sweetie

When Trump first got in I was asking people if they would take the deal that he would for sure drain the swamp, but that none of them would face any punishment...would you take that deal?

He is not draining swamp and none of them are getting punished, kek. But interesting thought exercise.

Q literally and unironically predicted this

You seem to not understand the role of the "happeningfags".

Prove it and im not talking about some screen cap from 2017

>Muh Russia!
What is this 2016?

way to set a precedent and deter this from happening again. Thanks Q! I'll keep booming. Tick Tock amiright?

Thanks for lettong us know Moshe. I heard the secret kike planning board is on /b/ in case you need some tips in taking us down.

Attached: 1537747486398.jpg (288x288, 29K)

>Rosenkike defiantly states he will not leave DOJ unless fired
>1 year later he is leaving voluntarily

Jow Forumstards and shills don't realize this means Trump is winning

he's positively a piece of filth, feels great have this clown get lost.

Republicans probably found evidence of corruption and threatened to out him unless he steps down

you must be new here. have a (you)

>youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwLLd9kGM