When is America going to stop with shit like this already?

When is America going to stop with shit like this already?
This fucking bullshit filters down to other “westernized” countries eventually. We also have to deal with Frankfurt School Jewry now because the U.S refuses to put an end to it.

themarysue.com/sj-clarkson-game-of-thrones-prequel-diversity/

Attached: 9B216B51-1FB4-4FCD-9B4E-9D108DE80198.jpg (750x1139, 462K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yjV4PIDJVHg?t=211
youtube.com/watch?v=Fl65Oatlo30
youtube.com/watch?v=_NY2-M2IGsU&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=lTSFkfQJlo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>caring about muh Netflix

Economic collapse and civil war would fix it. Jews will print funny money to prevent that, liberals will praise them as gods.

it's so amazing how fast things have accelerated in the last 3-5 years. everything is absolutely pozzed

*Sales of Star Wars figures fell by 47% in 2018
The economic reason for studios doing this PC bullshit is government grants.
All businesses get grants as long as they meet the PC criteria. Grants to the Arts are huge and what those bums shill for all their miserable lives.

Attached: 7796CE9E-131E-43A7-8FFF-0C525DE82E05.jpg (256x256, 10K)

Ever caring about Game of thrones what dumb shit's everyone dies not a good series and at least Tolken had better ideas then George RR Martin ever had a day in his life

there is no way government grants can make up whatever a decent star wars movie would make

More like been pozzed for the past 20-30 years, it's just been recently that they started bragging about it to bait extra clicks.

Stopped caring about pedophile satanic Hollywood and their bullshit entertainment years ago. The only people that still watch that shit are npc's and unoriginal

>When is America going to stop with shit like this already?
Never. Americans are cucks unable to form any kind of resistance to this kikery and settle to circlejerk about muh guns which they will never use.

All good things come to an end.

Amazon is doing LoTR, Netflix is doing Witcher, HBO is leaning on GoT. Fantasy fatigue is going to hit popular culture pretty hard in the next 5-10 years, just as audiences grew tired of Westerns in the latter half of the 20th century.

The Dune film might not be utter shit. We'll see. Denis Villeneuve doesn't seem like a total idiot.

Get woke
Go broke

When they kick the Jew out of their country. The Jew is the creator of sickness and degeneracy.
Germany had the same issues before Hitler took care of it

Nobody cares. GoT is over once this season's done. It's not something they can milk like Marvel or Star Wars. It's a book series that they made a TV show out of, and the TV show is ending.

Game of Thrones was written by an American, dumbass. We can fuck it up if we feel like it.

They're all well deep into it, it's a cult at this point.
youtu.be/yjV4PIDJVHg?t=211

Watch at 3:30 and try not to puke.

get a load of mustakrakish over here throwing stones from his lake.

Never.

Historically, conservatives always lose.

Just 60 years ago most of you were monarchists but now you embraced capitalism, god knows what else your successors will put up with.

Attached: 1506856392604.jpg (639x576, 81K)

>SJ Clarkson

Has he done it? Did Jeremy Clarkson infiltrate the SJW lair?
youtube.com/watch?v=Fl65Oatlo30

Did he hop across the pond just to save us?

Attached: 478636651[1].jpg (3000x1786, 1.97M)

This is unironically a good thing.
A bad GoT prequel will sour a lot of fans.
The more diverse tv and film gets, the faster it all crashes.
All about the accelerationist train anons.
The ride never ends.

>(((we)))

Attached: jew-hat.png (424x338, 82K)

First off, it will fail. Second it is degenerate and fucking gay, so that's a good thing.

Attached: Conversion_AfterTheBall_p153.png (850x901, 1.25M)

Looks like the last season is going to suck.

>When is America going to stop with shit like this already?
When you nuke us. Do it, faggot

So they are openly admitting to racial and gender discrimination. Sounds like a slam dunk case for the courts for anyone trying to get a job on set.

Attached: 1546745647985.jpg (500x674, 30K)

Netflix doing Narnia, too. I can't wait - centaurs gay-marrying Fauns. It'll be discrete of course - at first. No, I'm definitely going to wait for others' reports before I watch. I'm fine with the BBC series and what's been done so far.

>signaling this loudly that it's going to be a cringe-fest and a waste of time
They're eventually going to stop doing this because it affects their bottom line, right?

>Netflix doing Narnia
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

>because it affects their bottom line, right?
No. The ceos and people at the top don't care. Look at dicks sporting goods. Taking a big shit after their anti gun stuff, but they don't care. Kikes will drive these companies into the ground and then just take a job on the board at Starbucks or something. There's basically 0 consequence to them

>Leaf
>Not total idiot
What about the retarded superhero fad? When is ot going away?

>Netflix doing Narnia
Why do I just know that the Calormen will be painted as kind hearted people.
And just misguided.

It's so obvious now how dumb their world view is I can already guarantee the prequel will be a flop.
Only to be hyped up by the media and bought by dumb liberals.

They may break even but only because of the media and social media brute forcing it down the public's throat. If it had been done without telling the people about the diversity involved it would be a huge failure.

Yep:
youtube.com/watch?v=_NY2-M2IGsU&t=2s

youtube.com/watch?v=lTSFkfQJlo4

Worse, they have the rights to the 'Narnia universe' apparently, ie they can make s* up. There may be more recent news.

The only things stopping us from killing each other in a civil war is GOT, online food ordering apps, and PSN and Xbox Live. If we remove one of them it's 3 more to go.

>Amazon is doing LoTR
Hope they fail, if they defile it I will fucking nuke the atmosphere

Its not like people who depend on those are able to kill or harm someone.

please end your existence immediately

Attached: 1538270239916.jpg (600x450, 50K)

It's called bread and circuses retard. People won't realize the deterioration of society around them if they have distractions and can stay indoors.

Maybe if this was an official statement. As far as I know, they aren't allowed to purposely discriminate between candidates, but they are allowed to purposely recruit candidates from places that have more people of the groups they seek, but only if they are adding to the diversity by doing so. Yes, it's fucking retarded and hypocritical.

(((Steiner))) EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

Narnia was always a little bit gay user. It was girls fantasy, like 'the secret garden'.

Well that's too bad. I love GoT, but I will definitely be passing on SJW/ Feminazi bullshit. Another failure like Tweenie Bobber Disney Star Wars.

Lol ok

Attached: 17C8672E-0096-40EA-80D4-C3612C0F7ECA.jpg (211x239, 5K)

every time there's a subverted piece of media it's either a jew or a retarded onions or one of their braindead allies

no. no. theirs is a product of systemic oppression of the WHITE FUCKING MALE. otherwise they'd be doctors, engineers, ect

Watch as they try to make out Westeros is full of black people.

Even normies will be like "How come there were none in GOT but in the prequels they are everywhere"

that's how much the eternal jew needs us to be a scapegoat for their evil. whites being the minority even, we're still THE EVIL GOY THREAT

"The Lannister family were always Hispanic, what are you talking about."

also, simultaneously we are milquetoast soulless CRACKERS WHO ARE THE PRIMARY RAPISTS AND MASS MURDERERS with no culture and stole all of our "inventions" from beautiful COLORFUL POEPLE OF COLOUR, but WE'RE the BAD GUYS!!! ALSO WHITES COMMIT ALL THE RAPES AND SYSTEMIC OPRESSION WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY BEING NEUTERED IMPOTENT FAGS. CLOWN WORLD, HUH?

>tfw the judenpresse has shaped public opinion into this exact narrative. also unironically support Israel withouth question

>tfw you are a cross /tv/-Jow Forums incarnate

Nigga u gay.

Let them destroy another franchise I like. I just don't give a fuck anymore.

My fucking sides; this is why George Martin stopped writing.

Which book is this series based on?

Didn't your PM use his national New Years speech to chastise your whole country for using hate speech and being prejudiced?
Don't say bad things after Oulu, I guess.

parenthesis "them"

None; they're pulling this one straight out of their ass, so it'll be far shittier.

I don’t think government grants cover the BILLIONS Disney loses on sales though

Its central theme is entering and exiting closets. Take from that what you will.

Aussies always hit on the important points.

>Its central theme is entering and exiting closets.
You magnificent shit posting bastard

Star Trek Discovery was a hilarious franchise destroyer though. Suing the makers of a much loved fan film studio and then releasing that garbage. Having to drop lawsuit cause all complained. People commenting a Seth McFarland Orville being better, etc. Followed by a lawsuit once fans noticed it copied almost completely from a game made years prior over seas to the point of the gay couple and their exact look. Then they bring in a Spock which they said they wouldnt that looks nothing like Spock to save it in a 2nd season if they dont lose all rights to it from the game lawsuit. Hollywood is getting to be a joke in itself.

Attached: stealing what we want and suing everyone.jpg (900x1940, 200K)

>Everything I don't like os Netflix
Have a (You). The books were great, the show started good, and then it all went to hell. And now...this. ASoIaF is the only series I really care about. At least the next book should still be good.

>Unironically giving a shit about Game of Rapes

Attached: 1536075574583.jpg (293x208, 24K)

>Everybody dies
Is literally a meme used to sell the show. Don't base your opinion on the original series because of the shitty show. Each death felt right and deserved, whereas the show made it about low tier shock value shit. Sorry it's not a good guys vs bad guys black and white kid story.

Great, that always works.

Martin is helping a little, but it's not like hes in charge. I imagine the only good shit will come from him, but with this cunt in charge it won't matter.

>(((steiner)))

they always push this "diversity" angle on shows that prescreen poorly, that way when they fail it's misogyny rather than bad scriptwriting.

>implying people listen to that cuck and do as he says

People have been ramping up the anti-nigger speech.

Of course they will defile it.
There will undoubtedly be nigger elves

we all haven't user, Im still a monarchist and so are most of my friends.

Dont think Americans realise that their cultural norms affect other societies.

They could literally fix the planet single handedly. Imagine if American men banned women from voting, enforced chaste and monogamy from their women....women would get stoned here in no time

FIX THIS

Your modern country was completely coopted by Jews, worry about your own shit, like losing your land.

Attached: (((south africa))).jpg (450x389, 43K)

they'll never stop because affirmative action ruined everything and paved the way for this meritless hiring horseshit

What is that from

How to lose money

Is she even looking at his dick? He seems closer to the camera and she looks like she's looking at the ground behind him. Could be wrong, though. I don't really doubt she is looking at his dick because I did too no homo.

"star trek" director she was named the director of nu trek 4 but the whole thing is most likely shitcanned now thats why she's taking new jobs

If that french fag Villeneuve can carry the aesthetic of Blade Runner 2049 over to doom in some fashion it should be awesom

>missing the point

dune*

Lol out of all the black dicks in the world this thot is checking out one smaller than whites? What’s the point of a chick going black if it’s with one smaller than the average whiteoid.

Attached: 1544989462423.jpg (1017x752, 324K)

Get off Jow Forums and finish the next book George, you fatass piece of shit.

I have no problem with women directors or diverse casts, I'm all for it, but I'm sick of people going so far out of their way to make sure it happens. I hate it. I can't think of a scenario in which trying to meet diversity quotas doesn't end up costing the studio quality unless they end up getting really really lucky with their casting.

Attached: 1547002133731.jpg (460x404, 93K)

When we kill the jews, obviously.

He said it'd hopefully be out next year (LMAO) hope this time he's right. He said he might go right into a Dream of Spring shortly after winds, because he's taken so long. But obviously his track record hasn't been great for these predictions. Which is understandable in a way because of how fucking big his world has gotten, and as he's said it's like writing several intertwined novels.
Also you read that Stannis (Theon) preview chapter? Talk about getting fucking hyped. Read it more than once over the years of waiting and it never fails to get the blood flowing.

Im only watchig the last season of GOT because Ice watched all the others.
I wont be watching any more shows

>game of thrones
>good
Read some real literature my dood

Why worry about it? If you don't like it, then don't watch it. This is why I laugh at Europeans like you, with your scarves and all that crap. You really think a movie is worth getting your panties in a twist over? Get a grip loser.

Fuck all of you consumerist children
Stick your gay action figures up your ass

Just stick with Legends of Galactic Heroes and Starship troopers.

The show is good but the books are gay as fuck
Martin really loves him some incest

whenever you stop caring about trash entertainment

personally I hope they keep doing this. the fact you even care is disturbing

KEK

Muh kuk flag
Fuck off retard

Fucknoff nigger, I do what I want. It's not like you have to pick one over the other, ASoIaF has great world building and is more complex than 95% of other fantasy works.
>Defending culture is not important
>Don't worry about all media giving a cucked perspective to your entire nation goy
(You). Besides those important facts no one cares what you think anyway.
I hope you're memeing or else you just have absolute shit tier taste.