Your age

>your age
>your power level

24 meh, still have another 2 years till graduation goddammit.

Attached: 1458016356689.jpg (791x722, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/03/dhs-opposes-gops-stealth-bill-outsource-college-graduate-jobs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm so tired of stemfaggots, wish i was a leaf to put you in jail

>t. future lawyer

Attached: 1525327372398.jpg (317x330, 24K)

>post age
>post profession

You're glowing, faggot.

Lmao retard how are you 24 and a sophomore? Most people are graduated or on their masters at your age lmao retard cuck

Where would Occupational Safety and Health go?

Attached: E0D95406-FAFD-4179-9C75-772A277DACB2.jpg (520x390, 69K)

Shit happens. At least he's actually bettering himself, unlike your sorry ass.

Attached: 1546975429395.gif (270x200, 277K)

Tfw 26 & pulling in 150k on a good year.

I have an auntie who has an english doctorate or some shit like that and pulls in 200k+. Also an electrical engineer uncle who pulls in 400k+ working for one of those big corporations that work in multiple sectors. Idk what the term is, I think its conglomorate but I cbf googling.

Uni can pay off extremely well if you actually put in work.

A STEM fag is still a wagie, just a decently compensated wagie who at the end of the day still works for a shekelberg.

Owning your own business where you are the boss is the only redpilled way of life, doesn't even matter how successful the business is.

Meh tier

bunch of yes men that im ready to fuck in the ass

>STEM fags.

Every STEM fag I know is swimming in debt while making dick for cash while a pajeet takes his job.

>tfw fell for the pharmacy meme

Now in school for comp sci.

>physics
enjoy your mcjob

you forgot Leaf Tier

>this 7 year old meme will never be updated

28. Bio major here. 90k

Got my masters at 23.5 and got 90 starting with a bonus of 15. Now I’m 25 and make 180 so suck a dick

How much is that in regular dollars?

18, High School senior. Both shit and meh tier planned in a dual major

>tfw software engineering major and business minor and will graduate with no debt
>tfw will get to fuck roasties for two more years and still get all my programming certs
god damnit I love my life rn

Attached: vscodl_5bf0c524a4ed1e1c11810490.jpg (1200x1504, 765K)

The fuck do you do that makes that much? I'm working in a pathology lab for 17/hr

Theology. 40k/ year

>STEM = wagie

wagecuck detected

After four years as an engineer, you can take the PE in the US and start your own firm and build a client base.

KYS

redpill me on job prospects for economics goofballs
it's a B.S. so econometrics heavy (applied stats)

Attached: 1545010548364.png (540x511, 269K)

>Nursing.
>Good Tier.
>Jobs are rated by employment, usefulness to market, salary, and environment.

Makes me think this list is subjective. Nursing should be at least "Great Tier" (environment does take it down a notch).

Studying Accounting currently.
Can any accounting anons tell me how it is in the workforce? Is it better to work for firms or work in an industry? How much do you make?

its a google away user

Got 2 degrees in God tier, only 23. Fuck all you niggers

Data Engineer, Great tier-ish

Chemical engineer here.
The job market sucks DESU. I work a warehouse/blender job instead of an engineer position. I'm making $23/hr so I know I'm well above average for my region, but it so frustrating to not be able to find actual engineering work.

>28
>Finance

Where my great-tier bros at?!?

25, God tier. Would have been Unbelievable tier if I didn't fail my master's by one exam.

28 God tier doctor.

lol, joking. Medicine fucking sucks. Long hours, underpaid. Not worth it at all.

How could you fail a masters by one exam? The difference between a distinction and a fail is like 30%, so a solid 60 credits. That's either one big fucking exam or you got something like a merit or pass instead of a distinction.

College is a meme that doesn't pay off. Just drop out now and go live off the grid.

I have a bachelor's in accounting and a master's in applied mathematics from a tier 1 uni + 5 years experience working in a a professional environment and I live with my grandma making 45k a year. Just quit now. It might get better for you, but it probably won't.

Attached: 1543701708451.jpg (1210x881, 361K)

Here, idk why it is tiered so low though. Prospects are amazing if you got to a good university.

>22
>God Tier
>already have a diploma in computer programming
this image is shit

Attached: 1343018915566.jpg (480x402, 308K)

>20
>God tier according to this pleb hierarchy but everyone knows pure mathsis beyond unbelievable tier

24 suicide tier

Chef

>Psychology
>Shit tier
An IO psychologist starting pay is normally around 80,000 USD a year. STEM jobs are normally around 45,000, and that's declining.

>23
>apparently I'm god tier

it's all downhill from here, just fuck my shit up

Actually I take it back I think someone did update this I don't recall Civil Engy being on here. You put Architecture on here twice OP, its definitely closer to 'meh' its meh.5 if you can get a good price on your degree its legit, might make 70K a year shitty job prospects though.

I think you underrated Marketing. Its a really fun job where you can in theory work at anywhere a CompSci could work, Google needs marketing, EA needs marketing. Salary just kinda sucks.

As a bachelors its aight, I think your best bet is getting into banking/finance. A PhD in Economics is supposedly the greatest advanced graduate degree, almost unlimited salary doe.

All that stem studying doesnt fucking matter if your nation is willing to sell you out for some turd worlders willing to work in shitty pay and conditions jobs. Some of these assholes dont care about the american white collar worker

breitbart.com/politics/2018/12/03/dhs-opposes-gops-stealth-bill-outsource-college-graduate-jobs/

Attached: kevin 'dont worry I've got the curry' yoder.jpg (960x848, 101K)

>*Jobs are rated by employment, usefulness to market, salary, and environment
>civil engineers in the same tier as Astronomy and Life Sciences

SHIT RANKINGS

i work for the post office :)

Get ready for pajeets who will do it for half, diversity is strength.

24 god tier biomedical.

3 years til PhD...

Who else here /military/
I think officer should be higher than suicide tier personally

Still better than most.

This. Come home pajeet man.

>started military
>accounting

27, just got out of the military but I'm looking to get into cyber security and eventually computer science proper.

I was a nuclear plant electrician on an aircraft carrier, what is that does?

Attached: uss-ronald-reagen.jpg (400x225, 25K)

Great tier

Attached: 1496614665985.png (913x740, 1.01M)

I doubt they could do an IO psychologist job. The laymen description of the job is "make the jobs at our company LESS shity."

You were on the Reagan? I was part of the hull swap in 2015.

IMO military could be anywhere on the list. There are too many jobs to put it in one group

I was an astronaut you may have heard of my exploits.

>t. Faggot who is doing it for the money
Enjoy doing a job you hate dogfucker

Check out more high tier security jobs, like in diplomacy and such. Not sure how in Freedomland, but here it's the comfiest and rather well paid thing to do after military. I lead security in one small Gulf country embassy and I never had better job.

So if I’m a CNC machinist/programmer where do I stand on this chart?

Age 25

>tfw never went to college
>tfw somehow richer than the majority of my classmates who did

To hell you efficiency killing jews

Attached: 1546262025001.jpg (715x960, 102K)

Tfw 29 and 1.2k welfare plus free housing

>A PhD in Economics is supposedly the greatest advanced graduate degree, almost unlimited salary doe.
whoa really? nice.
hopefully some cucks will give me a job, I can program and do data-science-ish stuff in econ.

Attached: 1536728835601.jpg (750x706, 186K)

>20
>Good Tier but elite law school so should be significantly higher

ayy i feel the same way
t fellow law fag

What world do you live in where you need to go to College like a good boy right out of high school?

Kys

I didn't start school until i was 23 and now am on my way to finishing a doctorate

23 good tier

meh, i started out as clerk making 30k a yr, took me 2.5 years to make analyst. I'm hoping to get a consulting gig at my company in a few years and start making some real money. Finance is a great industry but getting started in it and making your bones is tough!

Or suicide tier aka women studies

God tier Dr (PhD actually)
378k year.

OP, quite a faggy thread you just made.

26 here and in good tier, started school late but am going pretty fast

Same 500k a year

High school dropout here. Making 100k leaf bucks a year as a sales manager.

Get fucked debt faggots.

The only thing that matters is where you graduate from, who your friends are, who your friends parents are, who your parents are, and how much money you have. Your major doesn't mean jack fucking shit.

26 and great tier.

Being a professional shekel tracker tends to pay good as well.

what a shit thread it doesn't even have bachelor/master/phd levels. fuck off faggot

27, shit tier and $40k. Part of me wishes I had studied something else but most of me knows I wouldn’t have bothered.

same i make 1.6 mil plus dividends

>Pizza Driver
>Transportation
I make $22-$35 an hour to drive 20mph over the speed limit and do powerslides and drifts all over a rich-ass city while the cops turn a blind eye and nobody in my store gives a fuck about sjws or cucked shit, even the women are based. Get on my level.

>History
>Shit tier

Are you dumb? Every political pact, agreement, decision, international or national affair needs history.

Great Tier (Civil Engineering)
Pulled in 100k last year, eligible for my PE later this year. Things are going ok.

>100k
>ok
Please kys

>129
>artist

Unless you get several post-grad degrees and luck into a political position, history alone is not getting ya jack squat.

t. History major

I think OP is talking about the pay, not its actual value.
Which is sad, because the devaluing of history is one of the major reasons for the decline of modern western culture imo

>22-35$/hr
Minus cost of gas, extra maintenance, extra tires with your poor driving habits, minus your sky-high rent since you live in a rich area, minus your dignity because you are a pizza delivery boy larping as a man.

Suicide tier reporting in. I still make 50k a year, I am homless however, and have to shower in gas stations and sleep in a truck.

Why is 'College Education' listed under good? That's not a job. And where are the high-tier finance and real estate jobs?

What happened nigger

Wtf. I'm a chemE coming to America for my masters. I hope shit is okay there. Cuz I want to work in America and buy a house back home.

speculators should be gassed

No one in your list can build anything. Guess you don't like having buildings, cars, planes etc.

At least you'll have investment bankers even if you don't have a functioning electricity grid.

It’s always a nice party topic and everyone over 50 thinks it was something admirable to study/know about but I’m under no illusion that it doesn’t make me more valuable as an employee. Honestly may just become a bartender and make $70k - which is not uncommon in my tourist city.

Electrical, chemical, civil, and mech are enough to build whatever you want

But i'm not a slave to cucks.

I'm a publican who never went to university and expresses the JQ on a regular basis among the working class. What's your opinion of me and my Power Level?