Freemasonry

What's up with them?

Attached: 0f32fd72f75f37f5dd2eff48f98f4f74.jpg (800x743, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoLytQk_WG5KNocqUfCWXQeaL9TEwxLj8
youtube.com/watch?v=2iCLykzJ0d8&list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
wellaware1.com/bill-cooper-phone-call/
hourofthetime.com/milton-william-bill-cooper-mp3-collection/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Turns out you can't hold power without being in some kind of informal fraternity club for social-political networking.
E.g French masonry is semi-public. Communists had their own organisations.
So did Nazis, WASPs, Skull & Bones etc.

they're a bunch of liberals and libertarians.
I think they're wrong but if you're an autist who never gets out the house you should probably join them.

low iq jews

If you actually look into it, for the most part they're based
Obviously the" ayy lmao illuminati UFOs nibiru" ones you see on YouTube are actually probably less than 5 lodges that are actually "evil".

The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoLytQk_WG5KNocqUfCWXQeaL9TEwxLj8

Bunch of satanic fucks from high places

TL;DR How liberal universalism of the fedora enlightenment transcended into full on Rothshild kikery

They are the low-level operational arm of the elites.

You can just say Juden, user, you don't have to use "elites" here.

Based fraternal organization with a generally Protestant outlook that was given a bad rap by subhuman papists and muzzies

I didn't realize the nazis were papists

suspect Satanic glow in the dark CIA tigger jews, Hitler was right though, the organization by itself and values are not so bad

Try luciferian child killers faggot.

Yeah definitely based. They
>hijack countries
>support religious diversity
>put their cult ahead of the nation's interests
>are influential and its just a coincidence that they all push society to a more globalized future
They truly are based. Anyone who questions them should sto0. It's just a coincidence that the french revolution was supported by many free masons, they had no intention to start the revolution through organization.

Their secret teachings are older than any currently practiced religion. Their history is the history of religion itself. Answers to the mysteries that surround us are laid out in plain sight, but until somebody tells you what to look for, you will never see it on your own.

43 Hours of education.

Attached: CooperBanner.jpg (1000x296, 119K)

>protestant
>masonic
Pick one you faggot.

this is where masons always lose me
why do you guys spout nonsense like that so much. it really is a religious outlook.

It's a club of kabbalist mysticism (jewish mysticism) for dumb goyim, the jews use freemasonry to control the white elite traitors

Attached: freemasonry is jewish.png (1400x1121, 728K)

Crypyojews

their the Jews butt buddy's

Attached: freemasonry and saturn.jpg (1556x1002, 463K)

Attached: freemasonry 1.jpg (849x424, 139K)

Attached: herzl on masonry.jpg (720x450, 43K)

shabbos goy society that was born just before the Hyksos dynasty in ancient Egypt

Attached: freemasonry 3.png (850x698, 615K)

Lmao, t. Retard who doesn't know shit
Actually most ones (again, depends, most people think of masonry like a club that shares everything, but that's not exactly the case) are really opposed to what you listed,but you keep watching those youtube videos.

The lodges in US are probably as cancer as you say, but they're in the minority

Attached: freemasonry 2.jpg (632x472, 44K)

Retarded boomers playing dress up and sucking each others cocks

Bare in mind, newfags:
The freemasoniggers will ALWAYS lie about the true nature of their organization. They constantly pull
>we dindu nuffin, OUR lodge is the good lodge :^)
just like jews
After all, they are spiritual semites, and jews control all lodges

Attached: Eu are jews and freemasons.png (1701x1107, 382K)

Was invited to join them by a brother. Show up and its a bunch of guys in aprons making pancaked. Lots of Jewish symbols everywhere. Told them thanks for the invite but no thanks then went home and jacked off

Freemasons are too scattered today.
There are so many branches of freemasonry, some are good, most are irrelevant.

>some are good
none are good you fucking faggot

It's like going to church, but everybody is part of the clergy and your best bro.

Btw claims of satanism/sacrifice/semitism are literally /x/ tier unsubstantiated conspiracy trash and pretty much anybody who doesn't belong to the dregs of society can join and see for themselves and then leave whenever the fuck they feel like it. But they won't. They're content posting online "Oooooohhh spooky look at the triangles and spooky symbolism! Satanic illuminati jew child sacrifices and world conquest confirmed!" Fucking nerds.

t. Actual freemason

Nobody can sell you on it, you need to have an interest manifested in yourself to seek it out.

The strongest Masonic traditions exist in Protestant countries. Its undeniable. The Catholic Church, which is an actual den of child rapists, couldn't stand the idea that someone might be muscling in on their territory, while Muslims are generally close-minded to interpretation in religion.

Meh. They bought into Catholic propaganda. Also the masons had been a force for unrest during the early Empire and they didn't want a repeat.

It’s one step beyond religion. Religion is great. You can stay with it forever and gain a lot. however for those who want take a step forward to something a little more complex and rewarding masonary is a great way to learn.

>Trying this hard.

Attached: 1525518697785.jpg (1024x776, 62K)

according to pic related they lost to the international zionist and NWO is winning
saturn lost against whatever the fuck satanic name da jews worship

Attached: 1547052185543.jpg (2040x2689, 2.45M)

>implying the power elites are not consisting of whites too
You quickly come into a lot of issues if you go with the ''elites are jewish only'' -thinking. You can't explain how there are so many high-power whites, 100% working side-by-side with jews, or how so many jews originally got into power. Besides, only a tiny tiny minority of jews are ''elite''. It's like blaming ''white people'' for deeds of Bush or Clinton.

The ''elites'' are a far more accurate term to describe those who rule over us.

Attached: langan illu.png (494x889, 69K)

Religion is a flavor-of-the-month ordeal but pretty much every single one offers the same message: 1. There is a grand architect of the universe and all life within, 2. There is good and evil, 3. It is right to do good and it is wrong to do evil. Practically everything else is just metaphysical frosting and the cherry on top is the afterlife. Wow spooky now you know the ancient wisdom of all religions! Mind blown wow

you wont get into the higher rings - the real masonry, nothing will be exposed to you
What you will be exposed is be a good goy and worship jews, cause all the Freemasonries were infiltrated and subverted more than 200 years ago

>>>/nigger/

The whore of Babylon. Promises spiritual fulfillment to anyone with belief in some supreme being, without regard for any contradictory beliefs among members. If Freemasonry were a woman, she'd be whatever you want her to be, a.k.a. a whore.

They follow a common spiritual path based on the Jewish mystical tradition of kabbalah, also known as the tree of life (the thing God banished man from the Garden of Eden to prevent them from reaching once they had been corrupted by sin), which outlines an inward path to salvation through conscious realization of one's divinity (we are made in the image of God) a.k.a. "gnosis".

By following this path as an individual, one awakens themselves to their divine nature which, corrupted by the sinful will, unleashes the Luciferian spirit within the individual, making them an unwitting servant of Lucifer (the spiritual principal of unrestrained self will). The plan, a.k.a. Great Work, is to rebuild Solomon's Temple, an allegory for spiritual unity of all man regardless of faith, culminating in mankind's realization of its oneness represented by the name Adam Kadmon. Once complete, unified man is to collectively take the Kabbalistic path to total human awakening, allowing man to break the spell of material, finite incarceration and recollect his place at the throne of the universe - to defeat the Demiurge (imperfect craftsman of our world) and achieve apotheosis.

The hexagram, thinly veiled by the symbols of the intersecting square and compass, represents the unification of all duality, which is the path back to Eden. The G, though its particular use is unclear, represents the divine energy generated by and permeating all through said duality. By retracing the path, one accesses that energy.

Ooh spooky conspiracies

Oooooh spooky Jewish and satanic subversion wow whatever will we do

Oooooh extra spooky! World domination! Be careful, their $2000 per year per lodge budget they manage to scrape up through fundraisers is enough to topple entire countries!

Wow an entire hour of conspiracy drivel I'm not going to bother watching

Oooooh more Judaism wow

Wow even MORE

SPOOKY SYMBOLISM OOOH WOW BE CAREFUL user THOSE ARE SOME HEAVY MAGICAL SHAPES YOU POSTED THERE

BLAH BLAH BLAH JEWS AND SATAN AND SPOOKY SYMBOLS

I am beyond tired of hearing this shit. Every fucking thread. Every single fucking thread I post evidence and answer questions truthfully and you fuckers can't be convinced that shit is literally just a bunch of normal ass old people at a normal ass old people club. Is the elks lodge spooky too, and trying to take over the world? What about the rotary club? For fucks sake. I joined because my grandparents were in it and desu I was all skeptical at first too. I joined and instantly realized that I was wrong. I haven't been to lodge in years now because it's literally just some boring old fucks club.

Pretty much proselytes of the gate

Go back to /x/ you insufferable faggots. Every time you attack freemasons you attack the memory of my grandparents. They joined because they didn't have any friends when they moved to a new state. With the help of the lodge, and a shitload of hard work, my grandmother managed to fundraise enough to get our town's first library built. My grandfather was in construction and built schools, parks, and hospitals with his fucking hands. Were they bad people? Did they plot to take over the world? Did they worship satan? Fuck you all.

You had me going until the part about a plan to build a literal Solomon's Temple, like some kind of mega church for freemasonry. I think it's pretty well established that freemasonry is not a redemptive salvation. I've gathered it more to be about refining our soul over potential endless reincarnations until we have finished the temple of our eternal self.

>What's up with them?
they backed Trump with sorcery, enjoy the show!

stay mad you freemason faggot

Based jew poster.

Since when is /x/ anti masonry?

>the part about a plan to build a literal Solomon's Temple
>rebuild Solomon's Temple, an allegory for spiritual unity of all man regardless of faith
wat

^^^^
THIS IS WHAT I WARN YOU ABOUT, FEGS
>The freemasoniggers will ALWAYS lie about the true nature of their organization.
TRUST NO MASON

Show flag bitch, bet you won't.

>t. Actual freemason
lies lies and more lies. (((Freemasons))) are all liars
>Solomon's Temple, an allegory for spiritual unity of all man regardless of faith
solomon's temple is the government house of the new world order, see image

Attached: new world order in torah.png (895x547, 209K)

not all masons are glowniggers just like not all priests are rapists. the reality is that the bad members of your organization are really fucking bad, and your organization has a storied history of being vicious and ruthless, just like any organization that's preserved a body of knowledge for thousands of years.
we also know you're under oath to lie, obscure, and obfuscate the true purposes and meanings of masonry from all the uninitiated.
swearing "secret" blue lodge oaths in the information age is stupid.

gargle acid, (((mason))) faggot

Thanks for your messages, user.

I suppose most anons have noticed the number of Freemason threads lately. WTF?

they have parties n shit

Attached: bdsnazi.jpg (800x450, 89K)

Your grandfather engaged in gay buttsex.

Bunch of weird fags who worship owls

>itt everyone acts like they know something about the masons

To protect and serve the shit out of you if you don’t obay

Attached: 041EE918-0C26-4AEE-BF08-1ABA9D3E936B.jpg (936x1024, 227K)

Bill Cooper did.

Attached: cropped-william-cooper.jpg (1600x748, 85K)

Cops=low level mason
Judges = mid level mason

Attached: 9A9256D6-25ED-4F4C-9D12-96FE4CA3DC94.jpg (810x999, 176K)

i found this when searching 33rd degree mason
on google, explain.

Attached: the 33rd degree of masonry.jpg (899x1199, 119K)

I've got Behold A Pale Horse on my desk next to me. He was right about some things, but misrepresented the underlying principles of Masonry.

Today's Masons are lower-middle class, very old white guys and a bunch of brown wannabees who think they're going to crawl up the social hierarchy by belonging to this moribund organization.

Bill Cooper, AKA Shill Duper, IS a Charlatan and a Fraud. Do not waste your time on this piece of shit, if you do take it with a grain of salt. Just like the other state alternative media "actors" he mixes truth and fiction and only serves to get people divided against one another. Fuck Bill Cooper. When he finally does die, I hope he rots in hell for all eternity.

wellaware1.com/bill-cooper-phone-call/

Listen to the audio clip at the top to listen to "Bill Cooper" Blow smoke up this guys ass for an hour. Mind you, this was recorded years after his death. For skeptics who can't get on board with the time line, try to figure out why he never acknowledges who he is while talking about himself in the third person. FUCK these cock sucking sodomites.

Attached: 1498169964863.jpg (1200x800, 621K)

I don't disagree. That's why I said he was right about "some things". He spewed a lot of bullshit too.

The only way to "wake up" is to take a giant cock in your ass. You profane are so stupid.

Attached: 1485909991003.jpg (500x547, 103K)

33 dub(s) of truth for 33rd degree faggotry.

Attached: 1492822270629.jpg (238x320, 27K)

He revised nearly 50% of that book during The Hour Of The Time 1994-2001.

He did 43 episodes on it.

>i found this when searching 33rd degree mason
>on google, explain.
Well, I would guess the masonry in the mid-background, the sloping wall, has an angle of 33 degrees.

Just like Alex Jones was right about "some things" but is a state actor, was "Bill Hicks", and god knows who before that. There is no "alternative media" Alex Jones is shill, Bill Cooper is a shill, they are only here to manipulate the memeverse for former /lol/bertarians aka poltards.

Attached: 1546473746815.png (500x592, 629K)

not cooper.

Come back after listening to nearly 2000 radio shows.

hourofthetime.com/milton-william-bill-cooper-mp3-collection/

Jews

you all say Bill was shill or full of crap.

you listen to a 1 min clip on YT and think you fucking know something.

you listen to hundreds of episodes from the same guy and think you know something. fucking retard.

Well then tell people that. Take all sources of information with a grain of salt. Don't get all hopped up on Bill Cooper and go home for Christmas. That is the reason he was propped up, to use this information dangerously, to sully it with lies.

Definitely, 100%, without a doubt Cooper. I have listened to hundreds of hours of "Hour of the Time" and the whole of Mystery Babylyon 3 times. I had a job where I worked alone and all I did was listen to him for months. Don't tell me that's not Bill Cooper, I can hear his voice in my head right fucking now.

Attached: 1534688294579.jpg (553x700, 139K)

I have watched every episode of The Hour of the Time and can confirm that Cooper had a tenuous understanding at best.

Fuck "Bill Cooper" or whoever he is. He "ran the largest public intelligence agency in the world" with people scouring the countries bookstores and libraries, sending him obscure information and books for free, that he could then dispose of or distort at will.

Divide and Conquer 101 friends. The best way to beat the enemy is to lead the enemy.

Attached: 1480916364783.jpg (765x1000, 180K)

Ask this.

And this if you're serious about getting answers.

Attached: Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg (720x726, 688K)

bill cooper's mystery babylon series is fantastic, nice post my dude

Attached: 1516060338140.gif (277x209, 1.86M)

this as much as some of you are so quick to throw stones at us and call us "conspiracy brainlets" this, fuck all of you, have fun burning in hell.

Attached: 1542507851208.jpg (256x320, 29K)

They're architecture nerds and sex freaks

This unironically

the first crusade was the only non- jew comprimised crusade. The first Templars were heros, they fell to the kabbalah and luceferianism shortly thereafter

masonry is knights templar horseshit lore mixed with jewry, sorry bud.

Attached: 1542509197975.jpg (740x504, 105K)

>When he finally does die, I hope he rots in hell for all eternity.
Bill Cooper is fucking dead you faggot retard. He was killed by unmarked cops in the dead of night who were outside their jurisdiction. Cooper lost a leg and was killed limping his way back to house in 2001. So clearly you're a dumb faggot who found the path to truth and somewhere along the way ended up your own ass.

Nice Dubbbz my friend. I made a thread about this last night as well. Memes rule the world lads.

Attached: 1543174411825.jpg (736x1094, 114K)

>Everything I Posted
> |
> |
> v
> Your Head

Attached: 1537106852620.jpg (923x713, 68K)

Forgot to link

Attached: 1511039848177.gif (660x780, 201K)

They are a religion without the balls to call themselves one, no Christian should join those old fucks
>Temples
>Ceremonies
>prayers
>Great Architect of the Universe worship
>degrees with the title Grand Pontiff
>Bibles with egyptian gods

>Sodomy
>Murder
>Pedophelia
>More Sodomy
>Lodges Mixed Race now. Interracial sodomy. >Old Rothschild looking mother fuckers giving it to Lebron James and other young black studs before they turn around and do the same back.

I think we should all join.

Attached: 1493831270814.jpg (649x874, 90K)

You're a fag and a terrible liar.

nothing wrong with egyptian gods tho
yahweh is a gay ngiger

There's zero proof of sodomy in freemasonry. Masons maybe many things, but they aren't faggots

You're a gay nigger these digits prove it