We are doomed

Africa unveils "Super Soldiers"

youtube.com/watch?v=hnxeMEBBT6Q

Attached: supa soljia.jpg (291x390, 72K)

I could fit all the self-awareness south of the Sahara in a teacup and still have room for milk and sugar

WE WUZ SPEZE MUHREENS 'N SHIT

>Flag
It's ghana. figures
t. from africa

Attached: pepe eyeroll.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Cargo culting for the 21st century.

Attached: bogus.jpg (720x464, 30K)

its a shame they didnt want to redo the battle . i mean why bother making the suits if they wont go through with it. i assure you the west was the easiest to fight. sure arranged fights are less brutal but thats kind of what you want if you got the numbers advantage. they were making real progress and they just gave up

well at least they can try to goad america and others into making powered suits that dont use hydrolics. the problem is every one knows metal plates wont be effective. high power tracer rounds are basically armor piercing and america gave the saudis a mountain of tracer rounds to use on yemen. YEMEN FFS. if they make a ballistic shield they can place on the battle field maybe they will look more imposing. it can be little more than a 2 inch thick steel plate with a kick stand bar on the back they truck around and place. with a slight angle it wouldnt be that bad if its tempered to blue steel

tfw its probably just football pads

>kantanka
Every time.

I hope one day they make something legit to make up for all this nonsense.

You forgot your VPN Schlomo.

Attached: jewpepe.png (396x377, 170K)

SUPER SOLJAS WOW!

Attached: 1472339519427.jpg (236x293, 17K)

Bike helmets with football gear and some other shit mixed in.

Attached: 131254301677.jpg (576x432, 47K)

Seems more like they lack awareness of anything but themselves. They have no idea how useless this is, because they have no understanding of civilized conflict.

Their worldview could indeed fit in a teacup. It's a very cozy, primal place to be. Colonialism in truth was inspired by a nostalgic desire for this ancient myopia.

I liked the tube going straight into the pauldron, brilliant touch
also, the choice of forest camo seemed like a stroke of tactical genius

Attached: gayniggers_fos.jpg (250x419, 16K)

I see no benefit Ezra. Maybe you guys sold them on the specs

Famine force

Attached: 1545112811187.jpg (1038x1038, 518K)

>door opens
>people start applauding the hydraulics

kek

oh shit black panther is real

what is this user?

>those arm tubes
shieet, we fallout ballistic fists now?

You have Captain Diomedes

Thanks for the laugh juden. Genuinely appreciate it

Its called “Lego” and its what we played with when we were young, much like you and fortnite. Now get b& underage

oh man, imagine if they actually built baneblades from trash and other scrap materials

Ahaha
>Doesn't cover their arms
>Can still be shot through
>They have a weak pump so hydraulics are slow(Look at them walk)
>wtf is that wrist mount shit good luck hitting anything
>Wtf is that shoulder mount I doubt they have the software to aim it
We have had these things for years. They are basically either a 15 minute initial breach tool or completely useless.

If you want to be able to move fast+carry enough plate to stop multiple bullets, you need a strong pump. A strong pump takes a lot of energy. So either you have a loud/heavy gas generator or a short battery life.

The whole premise of "Iron man" is his magic fusion generator that provides his suits energy. Sadly these do not actually exist. So a suit is either very bulky, against the whole point of light mobile infantry and less effective than regular armored vehicles or tanks, or preforms well but is very short lived.

Either way its pretty much useless for real military scenario. Its not to replace the battery's every 20 minutes or be heard from miles around. Might be useful for a police breach or special mission or something.

>being this retarded
I'm asking if hes encoded something in the image dumbfuck.
image steganography is a thing you surface deep plebian.

>massa chief

Bane?

Attached: index.jpg (189x267, 6K)

Nigger larps are the best larps

no, this baneblade

Attached: baneblade-whole_1374141894.jpg (1680x1289, 319K)

Soulja boy off in this oh!

The giganigger 3000 is already here.
What the fuck do we do?

There is no way this is a real thing. This is some kind of fair, or costume.

Halafro is a pretty cool guy I guess. eh kills white farmers and doesn't afraid of anything

in the grim darkness of the sub sahara, there is only war

*there is only cracking skulls of bald men in search of gold
fixed it for you

this shit was kinda effective at least. look at that duuude in bike helmet loool

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x675, 105K)

these boys got some serious waaagh

Attached: waagh.jpg (1109x693, 277K)

WAKANDA RISING

weapons with precisely angle to shoot at bananas trees.

Attached: ptTNX7X.gif (381x162, 1.96M)