((( Cryptos ))) are KIKECOINS. Prove me wrong

Attached: bitcoin is a scam.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVzISSXNOPU
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2153
youtube.com/watch?v=JFUQtP_wRFE
technologyreview.com/s/611022/if-quantum-computers-threaten-blockchains-quantum-blockchains-could-be-the-defense/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kikes like to create money out of thin air whenever they want. Bitcoins can't just be printed like the FED prints money. Therefore they do not control the creation of the money.

BTC is BASED and REDPILLED

You haven't said anything to prove wrong.

Jewed and kiked you mean

This and This.

Gay and bluepilled, very very shameful

its true, they keep them on usb sticks round their necks

Hello.

i'm the leafposter that is camping this thread that is ready to refute your arguments against bitcoin.

give me your argument and let's debate.

Attached: think-man[1].jpg (400x265, 20K)

I proved it was a scam in the other thread and that's why it got deleted
kek
you're all bitching about the federal reserve when you had all this time to remove the problem plaguing your nation, but no you want a BETTER solution so you go with vaporware that can easily be fucked up by cracking your password, disabling your internet access or as simple as ISP's blocking the port access.
You're sheep, no doubt about it

>they dont control darknet and cp
Kek keep telling yourself

Attached: btc1.jpg (2291x6250, 3.18M)

My linky stays extra stinky 1k EOY

>ISP's blocking the port access.
ISP's blocking the port access.

This. Coinfags BTFO

Cashless society. Spend bitcoins using your digital wallet linked to your hand-implanted RFID chip and iris scan signature! Or stay classy and trade "art." A return to barter, a golden age, New World Order. An end to money, the root of all evil, and Capitalism.

Attached: art.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

okay prove it again.

why is bitcoin a scam. a whole new wave of anons need your redpill so give it to them faggot.

Attached: tenor[1].gif (480x264, 1.86M)

>spawned a cesspool of scams
strawman; you are referring to things that are NOT bitcoin. you are blaming bitcoin for the parasites that attempt to coopt and obfuscate its utility.
>illegal use cases
damn right. bitcoin is used to buy drugs. good. drugs are an unregulated black market just like unpasteurized milk. this kills the bootlicker. fuck your blanket regulation and fuck your (((war on drugs)))
>the few merchants that accept it convert it to USD
because they are cucked. they are still operating as if the USD is the unit of account, and by all means it is because they say it is because it is because they say it is. stop measuring things in the cucked world currency
>contributing to global warming
yes, that is the price of uncucking money. that is the price of de-jewing your money and taking it away from centralized to decentralized.
>wastes energy on nothing
bitcoin is backed by the energy consumption used to generate it. you can measure exactly how much energy one bitcoin took to produce; this is a feature not a flaw.
>raises electricity prices when miners take advantage of cheap energy
why is cheap energy being offered? because a region is resource rich? then why don't they outlaw bitcoin mining. yes, iran, venezuala, you know the good guys. the price of energy goes up because these energy providers don't like how the energy is being used? kek
>muh exchanges
bitcoin was invented ten years ago. before then you literally need a trusted third party to value, issue, distribute, exchange, and redeem your earning potential, your 'product'.
yes exchanges are gay, but again, they ARE NOT bitcoin, they are (((trusted third parties))).

WHILE PEOPLE ATTEMPT TO EXCHANGE THEIR (((FIAT))) FOR CRYPTO, THERE ARE GOING TO BE SOME OBSTACLES THAT KEEP ME FROM GETTING BITCOINS TO YOU IN EXCHANGE FOR DOLLARS AND VICE VERSA. THE POISONOUS PART OF THIS CYCLE IS THE DOLLAR. THE DOLLAR REQUIRES YOU TO SUBMIT DOX SO YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE EXCHANGE.

Attached: ProofAug05[1].jpg (2747x2304, 2.41M)

crypto is definitely bunk

the interface between the web and the real world is it's weak point and it's a killer.

>Tell me what I've done with mine for the last 10 years.
Protip: you can't, nor can anyone else.
Kikes don't like that and can't change it.

Cryptos have their uses but that use is NOT investing or making money. You only have yourself to blame if you buy into random shit from the internet. People who get into fads like that are the same kind of people who buy Twitch subscriptions and discord nitro. A fool and his money etc etc

show you flag user what are you hiding?

the interface between the web and the real world is called a browser. what the fuck is your point? literally what is your specific issue with bitcoin. i am an expert and i'm here to refute disinformation, no hard feeling at all.

why is 'definitely bunk'? i'm here to have a fully fledged public debate.

Attached: THINK[1].png (640x452, 40K)

crypto was not designed to generate wealth or be speculated on through arbitration. period.

what makes you think that bitcoin itself is a poor form of money? i'll wait for your answer.

1 post by this id

This.

Attached: 1546580216634.png (1326x954, 112K)

David Chaum was the person who came up with crypto back in 1989 when he published the DigiCash whitepaper. Also he's jewish.
The Economist, a Rothschild owned magazine, published an edition about a one-world currency in 1988 because they were aware of David Chaum's work. Rothschild are also jewish (admits it in the first minute):
youtube.com/watch?v=YVzISSXNOPU
Now to the technology portion, the name Satoshi Nakamoto is a contraction of the company names Samsung, Toshiba, Naka Industries and Motorola, all companies that profited by way of semiconductor sales of encryption/decryption technologies. Also Vanguard investment group owns the largest amount of shared of all technology companies is also Rothschild owned and operated.
Now the power issue. Every year all cryptos still being mined increase in difficulty which makes power consumption to mine those "coins" also increase and the demand for power is doubling as the payout is halving. This is why we're paying more for electricity.
As I said before the Federal Reserves in every nation are not part of the country but rather a private corporation that are operated by the Bank of International Settlements in Basel Switzerland, which is also operated by the Rothschild.
That about sums it all up

Clearly you have trouble with reading comprehension. Please dont go around claiming you can explain things you will only confuse people.

yep. You can't be against (((usury))) and invest in crypto kike-coins at the same time. Makes no sense. Crypto rich fags should be gassed just like wall st fags. You create or provide nothing. Making money off of crypto is the most Jewish thing since fiat/gold standard niggardy.

I post it again: A Jew founded Bitcoin
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=2153

based dirty nigger

There is nothing wrong with usury. The problem is fractional reserve and printing power.

i asked you a question and you did not answer it. instead you strawmanned me with an unrelated attack on my character.

you have no argument to stand for. you have no conviction to uphold, and now countless anons can see. you are doing more for crypto than i ever could.

Attached: Brain-Meme[1].jpg (880x480, 50K)

I have made lots of purchases with it already; therefore it is currency, stupid.

I was nice the first time faggot, suck my dick.

Attached: 442784227438.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>Bitcoins can't just be printed like the FED prints money
sure they can you just move the decimal point and you have more. its the same a printing more money.

I have provided you with enough proof and you skip over the answer, tell me you're not shying away from what I provided, that would be extremely cowardly

What happens when the power goes out?
Can you spend your "currency" without internet service?

See you just ignore and ask again. VERY JEW

go to sleep coin shills

>chamun
he is a somebody namefag who does not control nor even contribute to the public code of bitcoin or any notable crypto for that matter

>Samsung, Toshiba, Naka Industries and Motorola
we all saw the meme; you are sowing discord by playing on very weak human intuition
>pic related

>Also Vanguard investment group owns the largest amount of shared of all technology companies is also Rothschild owned and operated.
citation needed, jew.

>As I said before the Federal Reserves in every nation are not part of the country but rather a private corporation that are operated by the Bank of International Settlements in Basel Switzerland, which is also operated by the Rothschild. That about sums it all up

SO WHAT IS YOUR SUGGESTION TO UNKEK SOCIETY FROM CENTRAL BANKS??

Attached: satoshi[1].jpg (912x960, 140K)

>not an argument
anons are still waiting for your redpill faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=JFUQtP_wRFE

Attached: turdflingingmonkey.jpg (225x225, 10K)

you know TFM is a Jew right?

>i don't need to debate you because my position should be self evident.
i'm not doing this for you faggots, you all are going to die trying; i am doing this for all the new anons that enter this thread trying to get a redpill. your position is casual if you think its just yours.

so how do you move that decimal point.
literally how does one, or ((they)) do this?

this is a new thread. your old answer was archived and is beyond the catalog. is your same reasoning no longer valid?

This is the kikeyest kike to have ever kiked

Attached: bueller.jpg (235x316, 9K)

look at him go

>sure you can make more bitcoin just move a decimal point
If this were true, you could be wealthy in seconds. That's why it's not true. You can't "just move a decimal point" when a decentralized network of computers maintains a register that requires numerous confirmations to make changes. You don't seem to have any understanding of how crypto works.

>who is ssh tunnel?

paper money is a scam, precious metal is a scam, stock and bonds are scam, real estate is a scam...the entire fukken system is one huge fukken scam

tech illiterate boomers >>/out/

Sauce?

still waiting for an argument.

BITCOIN IS THE ONLY VIABLE CURRENCY THAT CAN REPLACE A GLOBAL RESERVE FIAT CURRENCY.

Refute me and i will debate you using logical points only. review my comments and notice that the shills can only call me a leaf.

Attached: whatmeworry[1].jpg (293x266, 25K)

>he's not mining flurbo
lmaoing at ur life desu

>Prove me wrong

Attached: 1545015129524.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

people call him that all the time and he never denied it, in fact when asked or gets called a jew lover or something similar he changes the subject suspiciously fast

Attached: 2356895623.jpg (625x455, 102K)

I've always wanted a bitcoin just to say i have one, but when i go to buy them they're always thousands of dollars :<

I don't genuinely understand at all, but its kind of a neat concept from an outside perspective.

you can divide bitcoin down to a tiny fraction; you do not need to acquire an entire bitcoin in order to own any bitcoin.

acquiring bitcoin is a cucked process because when you exchange dollars online, (((they))) make you dox yourself because money and banks are the most universal method of controlling you.

they know what you buy, when, where and how. even why.

dollars are the problem. bitcoin is the solution. take the redpill.

thanks for your courteous admission of defeat.
Don't bother arguing with anyone ever again because you can't

lets start over then faggot.

suggest to me a solution to uncucking society from central banks. explain to us all why bitcoin does not serve that purpose. we are all waiting.

Attached: seeyouin2020.png (1422x4632, 3.02M)

He doesnt know about ports
Tard detected

Nah, there’s a limited supply. Scarcity is its longevity

Attached: 7ac[1].jpg (260x194, 13K)

nocoiners btfo by a based leaf

all day.
this has less to do with bitcoin and more to do with WHY the yellow vests SHOULD pursue a bankrun. a bankrun hurts somebody. who?

the answer to that question eventually leads to bitcoin.

Interest ruined it. Any currency that implements interest is just a pyramid scheme.

what interest applies to bitcoin?

The future is bright, as President of America, we'll have floating electricity that can power bitcoin mining for next to nothing. What now cost $3000 would cost $30.

Attached: freeeletricalpowerbywanelambright.jpg (1000x900, 189K)

that is interesting but imagine the points of failure. a floating web with wireless power commutation would be inventive but i imagine the pollution could become substantial. however the same argument IS made against bitcoin.

oh great, this shill is trying to start this year's pump. 2018, promise of liberation. 2019, chaos and martial law.

>EU flag
>1 post by this ID
>manufactured dübs
jk faggot. you can spin anything anyway you like. recommend for the thread a solid alternative to cucked central banking.

i've literally been waiting all day for a good answer.

Attached: 6ee[1].jpg (491x491, 43K)

>19 posts by this ID
>multiple thread shilling
>autistic canadian jew hapa
you refute me first. how are you not wanting to use the yellow jacket protest to drive up the bitcoin price?

Of course he doesn't, he's boomer trash and probably nigger garbage too.

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 242K)

bitcoin is the best thing math and computers have created.

Attached: bitcoinvisualize_square.gif (400x400, 3.56M)

>no arguments
like pottery. Sorry kike, we're getting tired of your funny money.

causation does not imply correlation. i don't give a fuck for the price of bitcoin nor do i believe my posting on a thai embroidery forum would affect it. if my posts are so ubiquitous then review them and you will see that i am arguing AGAINST price-faggotry. FUCK USD.

I am asking WHY are the Yellow Vests considereing a bank run? Why? Who would that hurt and why would it benefit the yellow vests?
Do you know the answer to these questions or are you curious?

>destabilizing the economy will hurt the lowest class first
therein lies the first clue to the above questions.
>buying gold and silver is a good hedge against fiat but how do I spend it?
this is your second clue.

Tell me, if the French SHOULD bank run,

THEN SUGGEST ITT AN ALTERNATIVE FORM OF MONEY THAT WOULD UNKEK SOCIETY FROM ((((CENTRAL BANKING)))).

Attached: 1_8_k2QML9o2wNsF7gGvpCnA[1].jpg (600x384, 21K)

technologyreview.com/s/611022/if-quantum-computers-threaten-blockchains-quantum-blockchains-could-be-the-defense/
Retard. It already has been broken

>It already has been broken
>vague article about fantasy computers that don't exist
(proofs required)

you have extremely suspicious motives.

anyone shilling bitcoin in this context is a provocateur.

Attached: 1511626275555.jpg (1034x576, 83K)

>cryptocurrency goes up like 10% in 48 hours across the board after a year of steady losses
>Kikes instantly start shilling against it
Jesus Christ haven't you fags bought the dip yet?

They cant control it, they have to compete on a level playing field.

Yeah to stop me from having multiple chip wallets and RFID spoofing? A Bitcoin Wallet can be generated by anyone.

Unlike a bank account, Bitcoin wallets don't need your PII.

why? why is bitcoin so controversial?
the answer is because it is new.
literally if you could look at the mechanics of bitcoin (it is an open source computer program), you would see what it really does and how.

there are zero alternatives to (((central banking))) in 2019. think about that. suggest one alternative. i am not even fighting for bitcoin; i don't care whether or not you do or don't actually acquire bitcoin.

i am concerned with whether or not you can see ((((((((((((((fiat))))))))))))))))))) for what it is, and whether or not you can ACTUALLY perceive bitcoin for what IT is.

the context of these two 'technologies' is so fucking pertinent that it is literally the only option and for that reason it is being shilled against.

Attached: WITHDRAW.png (800x600, 43K)

OP abandoned this thread to the anons that can lead discourse and hold a debate for bitcoin. any user lurking ITT let that fact speak for itself.

Attached: pepefroggie[1].jpg (800x450, 40K)

but you sound like a jew plying a loan on some unsuspecting goy. I'm taking bitcoin as a fact and saying anyone who shills 100+ posts in 3+ threads obviously has a motive.

there's no way you can take emulate my attitude without destroying your entire shill purpose. look at your name field, fucking tryhard blowhard kike.

Attached: 1500914936959.jpg (376x391, 22K)

Attached: Vanguard Group full.png (1764x3956, 693K)

quantum computers are complete bullshit

Attached: Vanguard investments.jpg (1017x826, 162K)

Attached: David Chaum - digicash.png (1150x723, 77K)

Attached: BTC Energy consuption.png (997x488, 45K)

>but i imagine the pollution could become substantial
mine has zero pollution.

Attached: DwbrUQaWoAA7vIK.jpg (728x716, 90K)

gold?

my motive is redpilling normies on Jow Forums, kek/.
why the fuck do you post here? the name was a browser artifact from posting this thread i'm honestly not even beefing you. if you advocate a bankrun, then that's great, i concede. if you have a suggestion as to how society can displace fiat or central banks then i'm all ears. if you distrust me because you don't fully understand fiat currency, or how it is issued, or how cryptocurrency operates, then all i can do is offer you the redpill.

i'm not preying on anyone. i'm asking questions so people ask themselves for real. WHAT CAN WE DO?

Attached: https___blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com_uploads_card_image_469418_e5582afd-4887-478d-8043- (950x534, 46K)

those seemingly active links don't return those results. you are engaged in disinformation even if you believe that downloading or archiving redpilled infographics makes you smart.

even if the jews had a majority stake in bitcoin, it does not threaten bitcoin as soon as you cease to assume that the USD is your unit of account.

Attached: 41LGEXgyHkL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 17K)

Fuck Jews
The Jews own Bitcoin. They have a plan to use Bitcoin to overthrow the governments and implement they're new world order. It all revolves around (((Bitcoin))) end it and you save the west

I wasn't referring to you in my posts
dismissed

Jews profit immensely on cryptoshit. Literally every pump/dump cycle is the Jew manipulating the market and buying and cashing out and yet the goyim think they're the ones winning as they continue to lose everything.

tell me how would they implement that plan, in detail? i have a thorough understanding of economics and bitcoin so i'm interested to here your perspective.

Attached: 23172932_10159761004485106_7236204742312603554_n.jpg (640x960, 33K)