Hahahahahaha Trump tells Democrats to go fuck themselves

Hahahahahaha Trump tells Democrats to go fuck themselves.

"He asked if we would fund the wall we said no and he just walked out" "He said it was a waste of time we have nothing to discuss".

youtu.be/rJ2pntdQNFM

Attached: 29c4a431-10be-4846-9846-4445b7f7f252-AP_Democrats_Pelosi.jpeg.jpg (534x356, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/nancy-pelosi-is-feeling-good-caught-on-camera-singing-and-dancing-at-dc-bar-video/
youtu.be/beK2d6EzTwg
news.gallup.com/poll/1600/congresspublic.aspx)
thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/423162-trumps-approval-holding-fairly-steady-despite-shutdown-drama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1524240913298.png (1494x973, 1008K)

M-m-muh food stamps. Trump is a big meanie he should just do what we want.

where is it, I'm not watching all that horse shit

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! They are eating their own.

They're not eating their own. They're trying to remove the most infected tumors.

trump will have to be removed by force
thats the only way to fix this

Attached: 1539731939895.jpg (499x550, 39K)

You're trying so hard to spin this as a win for Trump, it's actually kinda sad.

I don't know what they were expecting. Trump wants his wall, which is why he shut the government down.

They come in offering him nothing and act surprised when he gives them nothing back?

Attached: I seriously hope you aren't figgin' doin' this fryman.jpg (255x236, 10K)

TFW you just played yourself

It's pathetic, watching them twist it into something that doesn't make them feel stupid and played.

It isn't a win for anybody. It's a continuation of the existing stalemate.

It's just funny to watch Trump be Trump and then for Democrats to act shocked about it.

So the whole thing.

it's time for the slaves to return to slavery
and stop living as masters off the back of
exiles.

Remember just a few short weeks ago.
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/nancy-pelosi-is-feeling-good-caught-on-camera-singing-and-dancing-at-dc-bar-video/

>Democrats
>acting "shocked"
In case you've already forgotten, it was the Dems who literally played Trump like an old fiddle and made him admit, on camera, that the shutdown was his and he was going to own it and not blame Schumer

Only a cultist Trumptard would take Pelosi and Schumer literally baiting Drumpf into that and then claiming MUH 45D CHESS

she can't even talk
>its cold
>slurred speech

confirmed too old to be in politics

are your people allergic to Zyklon-B or was it the nastiness of Jews that led to the typhoid outbreak during your grandparents rehabilitation?

>Played Trump like a FIDDLE
Yes, because this is all playing so well for Democrats and they're getting so much in return. Epic Shadilay victory meme win my Democrats Drumpf is on the run!

Attached: Chuck and Nancy American Gothic.jpg (920x762, 45K)

>because this is all playing so well for Democrats
Actually it is, outside of the cultist Trumptards who dare no criticize Dear Leader, people remember Trump owning the shutdown and telling Schumer he wasn't going to blame him for it, or, y'know, MEXICO WILL PAY FOR IT

Also, amazing how the I MAKE THE BEST DEALS man couldn't come up with a fucking cent for his fucking wall while the GOP controlled the entire govt, and now that the house has flipped, he's throwing a tantrum lmfao. HE COULDN'T GET A CENT. WITH A GOP CONTROLLED GOVT

Sad!

>the shutdown is bad
>orange man is bad
>Pelosi and Jewmer smart

not bad nor good, it just is retarded Burger politics
I wouldn't say bad, he is a retard tho
They are actually, like I said, Trump couldn't convince his own party to pay for his wall, and now the Dems for some reason HAVE to. That's fucking pathetic and sad. 2 fucking years of Republican control, and he didn't do fuck all but give trillions of tax breaks to his buddies.

Pls tell us more sbout canadian tv

there you go chump

youtu.be/beK2d6EzTwg

muh fake news tho amirite

>Actually it is, outs--
Congress has an approval rating of 18% against a massive disapproval rating of 72% [1] and Trump's approval rating is at a solid 47% despite the shutdown [2] and even though most Americans think Trump is responsible for the shutdown (because he said he was) most don't see it as a major issue.

Source 1: news.gallup.com/poll/1600/congresspublic.aspx)

Source 2:
thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/423162-trumps-approval-holding-fairly-steady-despite-shutdown-drama

I know you're baiting but I wanted to bring reality back into this discussion because not even the MSM is making the arguments you are because all the evidence is in the opposite direction.

Kek!
The desperation of these people wowie wooh!

Attached: images (25).jpg (300x168, 7K)

Attached: voters.jpg (217x214, 12K)

so Trumptards still aprove of Dear Leader, and a Congress which until 6 days ago was full GOP and in the middle of a shutdown is still unpopular. What's the big insight here chief?

You demonstrate the problem with bringing in floods of foreigners.
You guys are just fucking stupid. Which makes the dems love using you like ed buck uses homeless black guys to fulfill his snuff quotas. You're just fucking dumb and your dumbness is fucking up this country. You just HAVE to have your Shithole don't you.

Attached: 5dd1d686573c081104d32c4463a2ab27.jpg (650x366, 18K)

the dem majority House has been in office less than 2 weeks and you're already blaming the low rating on them? What was Congress' approval rating a year ago? It's been under 42%, probably under 20%, for like a decade.

The fact that you try to blame only democrats for it is incredibly delusional and sad.

I hope Trump permanently shuts down the government, if you know what I mean.

I like how Trump doesn't give a fuck. everything that Democrats say that isn't the wall, is literally a waste of time.

They're mostly all shit desu...

The Uniparty... they're so stealth [to dummies]

Attached: imgID109717022.jpg.gallery.jpg (280x373, 21K)

>You guys are just fucking stupid
we can be stupid, but we def are not "My govt control all branches of Govt, should I get working right away on one of my campaign promises? nah fuck it, let me do nothing for 2 years, give tax cuts to the rich, and when the Dems flip the House, I'll bitch and whine because they won't cave" retarded

That's Nancy in that box btw

Attached: 59e0468c1f848931108b4919-750-563.jpg (750x563, 56K)

Attached: 25456321478965.png (847x836, 289K)

I know that you're a leaf and by your very nature clinically retarded because you're the genetic rejects of european countries and you're malnourished due to your diet of exclusively pre-packaged food shipped in from factories in our far superior country but this isn't complicated. Because god knows you maple-suckers can't think too hard ABOOT anything.

The shutdown has down virtually nothing to hurt Trump's approval rating and the democratic congress is still abysmally unpopular. Therefore. any attempt to spin this as an optics win for the democrats is laughably stupid.

I'm sorry your president is a 12 year old girl who loves communism but you still can't try to shit on our politics to make yourself feel better. Maybe go use some of that free healthcare you got to get your head checked. Just be patient while waiting in those 90-hour lines, moose-head!

Isn't it legal for you to get a blow job from your dog in canada?

Attached: Alzheimers_TA.gif (600x450, 156K)

>MUH RATINGS
ah I see, we got a zoomer

user, no, that's ridiculous. Canadian Law says YOU can give the dog a blowjob, not the other way around.

>Hahahahahaha
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

Wait... I'm I using two IP's

Attached: BasicDangerousFairybluebird-small.gif (352x251, 635K)

Thanks for your opinion, Canada. We certainly value insight from the country that elected a substitute drama teacher (who is likely the illegitimate son of a dead communist) to their highest office.

Attached: 024B90C1-37BB-4E41-B676-287E7D36715B.jpg (1182x886, 106K)

Declare border security a civil emergency. Allocate funding thru 20/20. Introduce a credible border Czar and team demonstrably. End embargo. Get results.

Most of the government employees are niggers and leftists shod in under obama due to the mass retiring of the old guard.

Fuck em

Attached: timemagtrumpboot.jpg (771x1024, 63K)

Attached: schumerpelositwins.png (367x500, 250K)

How's NAFTA going for you dog fuckers? Asking for a friend.

Attached: NAFTA tweet.png (360x564, 134K)

LMAO - Schumer claims Trump is the one holding American's hostage. What a low-life piece of shit Nancy and chuck are. I hope they get killed by MS13 members after getting skull fucked by them.

Attached: chuckshumerms13.jpg (759x486, 85K)

Nice meme
Kekekekek!
>asking for friend khehk!

Im so thankful for based anonymous, I thought of this painting immediately when I watched the video. Also reptilian alien, the cartoon one people post here sometimes, though I don't believe that one, it is hilarious that they look like it.

Rise and shine, Mr. Trump. Rise and shine.
Not that I wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest. And all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until...well, let's just say your hour has come again.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
So, wake up, Mr. Trump. Wake up and smell the ashes of America.

Attached: Half-Life-2-Linux-vs-Windows-Screenshot-Comparison-Tour-2[1].jpg (620x349, 16K)

>S E E T H I N G
Dems know they can't get out of this shutdown without funding the wall, it'll come down to Congress being unfit and the Senate will start impeachment proceedings of Pelosi and Schumer.

>The shutdown is Trump’s fault.
It is not, it never was, and could not be. Congress makes the budget, not the Executive Branch.
>but muh veto...
Doesn’t mean shit. Make a budget that 60 senators agree with and reopen the government whether Trump likes it or not. Fucking lazy shits can’t be assed to do their jobs, so they try and put it on Trump.

>Willing to discuss anything
>Not willing to discuss the wall
Make up your mind you fucking idiots.

You should really read the Bible

A zoomer that knows he won't have to learn Arabic to shop at his local grocery store and can afford to shop there. Unlike leafs

funny hu, how fucking retarded our president is.

Attached: pelosi daughterhehe.jpg (692x409, 68K)

>now this

D R O P P E D