Do you think he regrets being such an edgy faggot now?

Do you think he regrets being such an edgy faggot now?

Attached: ap-school-shooting-ohio_001-3_4.jpg (534x712, 45K)

Probably not. I mean you're still talking about him.

Probably. He can seem "cool" and "hardcore" all he wants in a courtroom, but that won't protect his scrawny self from assrape and beatings which occur in jail every day.

he escaped and then was sent to a supermax in ohio. he doesnt get raped, he sits in a cell the size of a parking space for 23 hours a day

kids think they are out smarting every one im sure looking back he regrets acting like a dumbass in court
i remember when i was a kids and thinking i could convince a court on insanity deal

hes kept in solitary confinement and will be like that for a few years.
he'll get into a real prison soon enough, get ass raped by niggers, and become someones punk.
the rest of his waking hours will be a special kind of hell as american prisons were born from it.
with his attitude, he will likely get himself stabbed to death.
and thus will end the story of the time /b/ killed some kids.

He probably loves prison food and penis by now.

>In the Youngstown prison, Lane spent 23 hours a day in a cell the size of a small parking space, with one hour of recreation per day
You weren't kidding. That's fucking hell

Gonna rub one out rn thinking about him being locked in a fucking box kek

I spent a year in that manner and it wasn't fun

lol. Who is this faggot even?. I must have forgot but he does look familiar.

why?

Shot somebody and wore that KILLER shirt to his court hearing. Basically the ultimate edgelord.

TJ Lane.

He should've killed himself while he had the chance

what if he killed someone very important but no one knows about it but him

I spent a night in jail. It was an eye opening experience that minorities and retards use (((correctional facilities))) actually as an resort. No work or stress, watch TV and play card games all day, 3 square meals a day, hang out with dudes and only dudes. Essentially High School 2.0, where you never have to grow up n do shieeet.

What did you do to get there and what did it do to your psyche to be locked in such a way?

It's probably better his alternate fate in county, being the communal fleshlight.

Its what you make of it

lol I thought this was a high-school photo of Stephen Miller

I saw these trads coming and leaving.

I just wanted to get out and continue my life before it was all ruined

Thinking back I think the only reason I had a gf was because I was beginning an edge lord. I wish I had kept it up more

This is the guy now.

Attached: CaONUM-VIAAc384.jpg (250x250, 7K)

I was being threatened with 20 years over sexual assault. I plead guilty for herrasnent just to make it all stop, I lost hair and muscle, lost 30lbs. I came out looking 10 years older.

Did you recovered or do you still feel the effects of it?

He escaped in 2014 actually. So some recess

has your outlook on anything changed from that?

Sounds comfy. Except for the recreation part.

Christ dude that awful

I spent exactly 21 hours in a county jail for DUI and it was a traumatic experience, even though the people werent as insane as is memed in media and here.. more of a mindfuck being reminded how free you were just a day ago then just feeling like filth

I could not imagine how shitty solitary must be

I remember when he escaped... that was a fun night on Jow Forums wtf was that?

>20 years over sexual assault. I plead guilty for herrasnent just to make it all stop,

Attached: 1546055480704.jpg (688x456, 43K)

The system is so fucked. They don’t even give you a chance at a trial just fucking scare you into taking a punishment you might not deserve

I spent a month in solitary confinement to see if it was torture like how it is made out.

Best month of my life.

Taking a plea deal is for idiots. Demand a trial 100% of the time.

Sometimes I want that kinda peace. Did it for a few months in Newport, Vermont. Wasn't bad.

i know. what i also dont understand is why these idiots on death row do their best to appeal the sentence and get life in prison. wouldnt you just want to DIE rather than spending 40 years in prison?

Sure but it’s usually idiots in trial I’d wager like 65% of the time. The poor guys going to be scared shitless and cave. I’m surprised judges aren’t murdered constantly.

Jail fucking sucks and Im sure prison is way worse

Imagine how good he is at sucking cock by now though...

Attached: cuck.png (125x125, 2K)

First tume I went to jail overnight I had a pouch on muh nuts with a brass pipe, scales, lighter, and a small bag.

I left jail with it the next day because I wasnt forced to strip.

Never seen him before

Cause thats the faggot comment he made in court

You belong in the cell next to him

Why where you put into solitary though? you should have at least been in gen pop.

Thats gay
Cops are pieces of shit and judges fuck kids

I still have a bit of PTSD from that experience, I'm not a hardened criminal so I cant brush it off, it's been 2 years already hair came back still going to the gym to recover my muscle.

He'll be okay if he shanks someone on the first day.

Shame you didnt stay

Can confirm, they yuk it up like its something to do
Id rather die than spend a year in solitary, much less several or ALL of them

At least know what the fuck the thread is about if youre going to post

I wasnt "general population material" they decided to place me in solitary. The jail was too hot believe.

make it ~four parking spaces and i'm in the same boat

jail is awful because there's a bottom dollar budget for the facility. I did a weekend in a high-rise city jail and it sucked.

No, its not
If I knew I was going in if caught, a cops life would mean nothing

I saw a guy in a straigjt jacket laying on tje floor. The turnkeys flipped shit because he was CHEWING on the sink drain pipe.

Pretty fuct

He is Super max his entire existence now is staring at a concrete wall 23 hours a day and 1 hour standing in a concrete box with some fresh air. Guards don't talk to him or interact with him in ant way. his food is delivered via a metal slot in the door. and is either a cold baloney sandwich or nutra loaf. His life is over they are gonna Manson this kid.

This
Fuck jail

Judges are scum

There is always a chance society collapses and the prisons are closed. I guess you have to hope someone unlocks the cells though or.you're starving to death in a smelly prison with dead bodies.

Not a fag, so I dont care
Fag

No ones impressed?
Fuck man

He doesn't have internet retard, fuck off.

Attached: image.jpg (521x624, 178K)

Hurrrrrrrrr........

Literally who?

No one cares you ended up in the drunk tank for a night because you got busted selling your buddy weed.

The most pathetic thing about this kid is he pissed his life away for barely any kills. YIIIIIIIIIKES!!!

Attached: image.jpg (640x481, 196K)

Did you do it?
How come no one asked this question.

Jail is fucking disgusting. A bunch of 30 day niggers who have no interest in keeping their temporary home clean. Lots of addicts and violent motherfuckers who aren't separated. Crazies mixed with gen pop. It always smells like piss, shit, and bo. You might as well go walk around India. My friend told me prison is cleaner and a hell of a lot more stable.
Fuck jail

That shouldnt be allowed, kikes deserve death

Anyone who gets a certsin amount of time or above just needs to be hung and no one ever needs to goto jail over bullshit like pot and speeding tickets

Fuck the police and especially lawyers and judges

Wasnt the tank and it wasnt for that

Have you smuggled contraband in and then out of jail?
Fucking homo

He killed the next Hitler and only he knows it.

>hey I stuck my dick in an aligators mouth and didnt get bit, isnt that awesome!

Same as your average wage cagie.

Attached: 1536628478427.jpg (2750x2626, 1.28M)

Yea then you spend 3 years in jail and they scare you into thinking there's a 10% chance you spend 10 years in prison.

Pussy

>Jail is fucking disgusting. A bunch of 30 day niggers who have no interest in keeping their temporary home clean. Lots of addicts and violent motherfuckers who aren't separated. Crazies mixed with gen pop. It always smells like piss, shit, and bo. You might as well go walk around India. My friend told me prison is cleaner and a hell of a lot more stable.
>Fuck jail
Been in lots of times, and this is correct. Theres no segregation. You're in there with drug dealers, rapists, murderers, you name it. You have a pretty high chance of having all the prison memes happen to you in jail rather than prison I believe.

People that have seen and done realer shit dont try to brag about it for attention like a fucking 9 year old

good lad looks saxon

He probably killed the next Hitler and the savior of the white race.

nigger logic

Suge Knight talked about how he loves going to prison because he gets to see friends he hasn't seen in 20 years.

I think they should allow non violent offenders to have computers and use a special web browser in which the only typing they can do is in the address bar or a search engine but that is it, everything else is just mouse clicking.
I would find prison a hell of a lot more tolerable if I could learn things and read Jow Forums all day, even if I couldn't interact with it.
Plus I think it would decrease the recidivism rate significantly. You can basically teach your self to do anything with the internet plus plenty of time to lift in prison. If I had that and went to prison for a few years I'd probably come out as a jacked chad that knows the basics of several computer programming languages.

Attached: 1543347351606s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Sounds comfy, like being back to living as a shut in NEET.

nah
he's transcended into the memeosphere for all of existence

not until the first groid dick goes up his ass

He is going to get so much mail in prison.

The dirty secret of sexual attraction is that the roast moistens in the presence of danger

ex-con here, thats prison bitch hair

nigga lives in solitary. He’d probably crawl through a mile of glass just to smell the musk on another persons dick.

Imagine being the poor lawyer assigned to that faggot's case. Any chance of a plea bargain goes right out the window when he shows up with that stupid shirt on

A night jail is a joke.
going to prison is not same thing, buddy.

women love dumb shit like that

not likely. psychopathic killers are very good at avoiding being raped in prison. they are the kind of people who will always stand up for themselves and never let anyone take advantage of them even a little bit. psychopaths have good instincts. they also have much better social skills than the average person. they know how to manipulate others well.

the introverted non-violent wimps are the ones in danger.

"recreation hour" in a supermax is an hour inside a cage in some courtyard inside the prison.

Attached: supermax recreation box.jpg (2732x1366, 668K)

u think the lawyers care about their clients?

Attached: TJ_Lane.png (605x805, 310K)

He used a 22. Mark IV Ruger, what an amateur. I can't believe he was able to kill anyone with that.

Attached: Ruger-Mark-IV-22-45-40107-736676401079.jpg_2.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Honestly i got more sex in prison thab i do outside of it
It is great being a pretty boy in there

literally who

Why the beard then?
Kek