Attached: dog.jpg (645x380, 77K)

Yes
and yes

Good dogs dont need training to hate niggers

Yes
Most likely
Correct, I never had to teach my dogs to dislike shitskins

Maybe you can train dogs to bark at things that are black

Attached: 9A181FC4-CB2A-4FFB-8E08-8CDE1D4BFEFA.jpg (4032x3024, 2.01M)

>roach back german shepherd

well you face prison time for training a dog to respond to the word jew sooooo

But, what if I train the dog and set it free to the streets after. Will the niggerttacks still be linked to me?

Just need to know what KFC smells like

>Create online history of asking about training dogs to attack minorities.
>Probably too stupid to use a second hand computer bought with cash, while leeching some SJW's home wifi.
>Probably dumb enough to brag about it on social media after the fact.
Yes, memeflaggot, you'll almost certainly be caught. Quit while you're ahead.

I once thought about driving around nigger town with a bunch of fake jewelry, and then throwing it in every yard that had a stupid fucking pitbull, so random passerby niggers tried to jump the fences, only to get mauled.

Yeah, they genuinely look like shit. I don't understand why someone would breed dogs to look like this, I guess it's one of the many cases of degeneration, just like poodles and boxers.

every dog ive had seems to have inherently disliked blacks and hispanics

That's not a healthy German Shepherd

lol
just beat the shit out of pitbulls while in blackface for a few months, then drop it off in the hood one night

kek

pic related

Attached: white_dog_1982.jpg (188x268, 10K)

I've only seen white people attack by dogs of other whites.
AMA

If an owner's dog attacks a person, under the law you are liable for damages done.

Since niggers aren't people it shouldn't be a problem.

Nigger down the street I grew up on had a Chow that hated and attacked only white people. It bit a couple kids and the police didn't do shit because muh racism. It....disappeared one day.

>"anarcho" capitalist
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

I take it you live in NH?

Only teaching it to raise it's paw to the colloquial form of the word petroleum.

Ya I’m pretty sure you can. Very difficult to prove if you don’t tell anyone. You’ll be charged with something though probably.

Don't need to train it, they naturally hate niggers

True, dogs always bark on niggers, only exception are those who grew up with niggers, but thise are nigger dogs

Most animals these days have an ID chip implanted in them when they're adopted to help return them to their owners if they ever got separated. Yes, they will find your ass.