>VP Pence on GMA 1/8/19
youtu.be/evDBEFYVxRg
>VP Pence on MSNBC 1/8/19
youtu.be/qozTk3SyziQ
>VP Pence Swears in Rick Scott 1/8/19
c-span.org/video/?456781-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: stevekinggov.png (584x636, 277K)

MAGA

I don't feel so good...how long do I have left?

Attached: ginzo.jpg (680x408, 206K)

dead ringer for mitch McConnell right there damn

Is this part of 4d chess? Did Q just visit the general and give us some vital clues on the plan?

Attached: fence cope03.png (1696x554, 476K)

Too long.

Attached: 1535424689262.jpg (850x1426, 466K)

Aroo, MAGA

Attached: 1540258386837.jpg (720x566, 310K)

>199285573
How's your Twitter going, big guy?

Attached: 0 likes pinned.png (602x360, 31K)

oh shit, the puppy is angry

>scarf strategically placed to cover huge neck growth
really makes me think

You still haven't answered why a fence would not work.

Attached: Border fence results.png (1774x978, 508K)

Awoo

Attached: 1523327464490.png (900x900, 273K)

>Kushner meets with moderate Republicans in search of shutdown solution

Senior White House adviser Jared Kushner met with moderate Republican senators Wednesday afternoon in an effort to find a resolution to the 19-day partial government shutdown.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who hosted the meeting in his Senate Russell Building office for President Trump's son-in-law and five other GOP senators, said the Republican lawmakers have agreed on “a process, maybe, that will pay dividends” in finding an end to the standoff between Trump and Democrats over border security.

Graham said that under a potential deal “the president gets his security funding and can add some things to the mix that would draw some bipartisan support.”

“It’s in its infant stages -- no commitment by anybody -- but I’m somewhat hopeful that maybe there’s a way to get what the president wants in a fashion that would do the least amount of damage to the country,” he said.

Graham summarized the framework as “the wall plus something else” that he hopes would garner some Democratic support.

Sens. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.), Susan Collins (R-Maine), Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), Rob Portman (R-Ohio) and Thom Tillis (R-N.C.) attended the meeting. Collins and Tillis face potentially tough reelection races in 2020.

Murkowski described the meeting as “a group of likeminded senators that are gathering to see if we can’t offer up some helpful suggestions.”

“We’re going to continue the conversations and see where we go,” she said.

is that fluffy? post more
also, why are you even here?

Die in a fire, trump faggots. You're all traitors.

At least the Finn has the decency to argue the points presented to him instead of just typing "cope" and making cherrypicked collages.

Because you need 60 votes in the Senate
Are you a retard or just baiting?

I just found out that Trump's plan for the border wall looks nothing like the Great Wall of China. Furthermore, the Wall's ability to prevent Manchu invasions has not been tested either.
is this the end?

Attached: what the fuck.png (817x920, 112K)

*muffled shitting sounds*
*muffled AWOO!*

Attached: circlejerk.jpg (666x815, 117K)

awoo!

Attached: 1546997106494.gif (90x90, 10K)

6 hours

Attached: ..jpg (229x220, 10K)

He has legit mental illness
He's been posting since at least 3AM EST

this is only the beginning, centipedes

the real fight begins now

Attached: kekistan assault.png (710x821, 771K)

>THE GREAT DEALMAKER

>When you look it up and the phrase "Functional Requirements" or "Functional Utility" doesn't translate into Polish
>They have no idea of the concept
>They have no idea why objects exist or why objects are attributed labels to begin with

Oooooh, well that explains things.
You know that if you take a stick and carve it a certain way to perform a task, such as scratching your back, it ceases to be a stick and instead becomes a back-scratcher.
A steel pole is a steel beam, Many beams close together in a straight line become a wall through the purpose and function one attributes it.

So for the purposes of a Trump supporter, it is indeed a wall.
For the purposes of an anti-Trumper, it is indeed a fence.
Those are labels, designations, open to subjective interpretation.

But the fact that the wall/fence is insurmountable remains. Delivering that fact into the world, the fact of the southern border being secure, is Trump making good on the campaign promise.

If it was common sense and knowledge that by placing garden gnomes every 100 feet somehow, through some kind of magic, would cause mexicans to flee in utter terror from the border upon approaching it and it was the most cost effective way of securing the border then the campaign chant would have been "plant the gnomes! Plant the gnomes! Plant the gnomes!"

There are many possible ways to secure the southern border, most ideas would be extremely costly however. The wall was suggested and rallied around as it was the most cost effective method. The steel bars are even admittedly more expensive than concrete. But the Dems are more open to that than they are concrete.
But why?
Because then they can, in a display of profound pettiness, claim Trump didn't build a wall and thus did not through a technicality failed to deliver on his promise.
Because the left cares about words, semantics, distinctions without differences.
While the right focuses more on results, truth, purpose and utility.

Attached: 1513098748767.jpg (666x743, 69K)

no shit really?

>You're all traitors.
It's "your" you retard. lulz.

Attached: 1538162111008.jpg (1022x1024, 181K)

Can Graham die already? I really cannot stand that faggot.

Attached: 1457545844588.png (620x352, 216K)

so what you're saying is that there is a discord that coordinates attacks on you, doing silly little things like asking you basic policy questions, and that everyone who asks the same questions is part of that discord

I just want to clarify

Attached: ptg delusion02 discord.png (1855x145, 24K)

A 5 MILE STRETCH OF CHAIN LINK FENCE

I can't wait for this great nation to shake you off like a bad case of fleas. Your cult is going to crumble when Mueller drops his report.

Why are the shills here? That one fag has been here since the morning

No, it's "you're"

>illegals are rapists and criminals and someone of them, I imagine, are good people
>Mexico will pay for the wall
>I'll proudly shutdown the government of you don't pay for the wall
>look, we don't have to call my wall a wall, I'll let you call it what you want
>oh those poor illegals this is a humanitarian crisis
>this is a dem shutdown because I walked out of the room
>I brought candy
>I'm declaring a state of emergency
This is fucking insane.

>you're all one person

DIE IN A FIRE YOURSELF, CUNT

Attached: 6878.jpg (640x457, 73K)

Attached: 1522149346888.gif (186x266, 1.24M)

Whole front page was lame
#MAGA

Attached: 555.png (690x774, 43K)

Roberts pretends he cares about Supreme Court tradition yet lets Ginsburg still participate in cases despite being absent and not in the actual courtroom to hear oral arguments.

What a 2 faced double standard hypocrite.

>another pole
A CHALLENGER APPEARS

Tonight I realized OAC looks like Norman Bates' mom from Psycho 4.

Attached: oac.jpg (1142x644, 40K)

Yes, I am legit in awe at how serious his mental illness is. He posts the exact same shit for hours a day

Don't bother, he's only going to type
>cope
and pretend he won the argument.

How is diversity going to spread? Remember the poem written by a child of god's chosen? How can the President be so horrible?

He's been posting over 12 hours? Damn, he must have a shitbucket under his chair and be pissing into 2 liter soda bottles.

NO WALL
NO BUMP STOCKS
PLENTY OF AID TO ISRAEL
AMNESTY FOR EVERYONE
HAS TO BEG ON HIS KNEES LIKE A DOG FOR A BUDGET OF A FENCE
BUT OH BOY, ARE THESE TWEETS SPICY!

Attached: no wall.jpg (680x485, 121K)

>when mueller drops his report
you realize he's only a cover-up man, right?
did you not follow the 9/11 commission at all?

not anymore. its been 3 days and they are slow walking whatever news on RBG they have

Does it matter, the GOP is just going to vote in another fucking john roberts.

he is mentally ill

is there proof she didnt die on christmas?

After you, traitor.

>the EU
>white
Not for long~ Remind me how many countries in the EU signed the suicide pact. The same one that is going to see 245 million niggers in Canada alone.

I know I have answered your questions, and then asked you some in return, but you seem to be ignoring me.

Attached: 0190109.jpg (1080x901, 220K)

He's probably a pedo or something
Obama spied on him and got dirt on him so he'd save Obamacare

Just want an answer: Is there a discord of people who coordinate attacks on this general, yes or no? Who would that be? Are people asking simple questions on trump's policy those same people?

Attached: ptg delusion01.png (1276x102, 14K)

Attached: 58787.jpg (150x150, 4K)

trumps just throwing bullshit around before he permanently closes the government

Whats got the shills so worked up tonight?

Attached: 1486513810314.png (284x284, 72K)

I will have to admit it, my tax money went to GCHQ which spied on US citizens for a US President in 2016

Yeah he was here at midnight niggercoast time. He was shitting up threads when I went to bed, shitting up threads when I got up in the morning, shitting up threads now at the end of my work day. If he's not botting this he's burning literal years off his life with all this anus anguish and effort.

Attached: BOOFED.com.jpg (512x508, 161K)

Doesn't he suffer from seizures? Someone send him an assault gif.

you think he's all hopped up on Monster and Adderall

Attached: 1545116722314.jpg (1024x768, 105K)

She had a lower lobe removed at the age of 85. That witch is dead now.

Attached: Lung-Lobes.jpg (800x570, 57K)

beats me, I see /ptg/ finally coming to terms with reality, and it's fantastic

Attached: fence cope02.png (1016x222, 254K)

Donald Trumps Campaign Manager, Paul Manafort sent an attendee of the Trump Tower Russia meeting (Rinat Akhmetov) all of your/your parents/your grandparents voting data. Your personal information. This was facilitated by a GRU agent of the Russian Federation. Serhiy Lyovochkin was the other guy destined for your voter data. That guy, also a Russian affliated Ukrainian was the Deposed Russian backed President of Ukraine's Chief of Staff (His right hand man). Your President, Not my "President", YOUR President is directly responsible for a Russian Psyop against YOU. All to take the election and remove sanctions on Russia for their invasion of the Ukraine and the destruction of the United States of America. You are following a traitor that is purposefully going to destroy our nation, hoping you cheer him on in whatever xenophobic ferver he can rile you into. If you have read this, you now know. If you continue to support a traitor, you are a traitor. The General American public will not support a traitor. They will not continue to sit idle while any person in this nation continues to perpetuate the cult of personality that is "Donald Trump". You had best lose all those sweet little trinkets you've collected of your "God Emperor." You are so very lucky to live in a country of laws. You should completely forget he ever existed. America will survive, over your screaming for your mother, soon to be corpse if need be. We've defeated larger enemies. You and your retarded cult are less than an obstacle for America.

>90x90

Which is weird considering he just tried to mock people spending all their time here last thread.

Attached: 1482745167339.png (768x1024, 671K)

GCHQ has been spying on US citizens for decades now.

apparently the polish one is mentally ill

Ladders don't work because you can just kick them down. Change my mind.

Attached: bye.jpg (500x392, 36K)

Trump used candy shitposting again.
>hands out Baby Ruth bars before saying "bye-bye!" at a meeting with Chuck and Nancy when they refused to fund the wall
>RBG is on death's door
They're in maximum anal clench mode because if RBG dies during the shutdown they can't gin up another Kavanaugh style scandal without being completely transparent even to the dumbest normies.

>ask 2 simple questions
>multiple pedes start flinging shit and losing their minds
>HAHA SHILL BTFO
>No actual answers in sight
or maybe people are laughing at you, and it's funny

Attached: npc maga (2).png (665x767, 119K)

You ask questions, recieve answers, and promply disregard the answers as "cope" instead of disproving them. And don't pretend like Shareblue and CTR did not exist.

>When you look it up and the phrase "Functional Requirements" or "Functional Utility" doesn't translate into Polish
>They have no idea of the concept
>They have no idea why objects exist or why objects are attributed labels to begin with

Oooooh, well that explains things.
You know that if you take a stick and carve it a certain way to perform a task, such as scratching your back, it ceases to be a stick and instead becomes a back-scratcher.
A steel beam is a steel beam, Many beams close together in a straight line become a wall through the purpose and function one attributes it.

So for the purposes of a Trump supporter, it is indeed a wall.
For the purposes of an anti-Trumper, it is indeed a fence.
Those are labels, designations, open to subjective interpretation.

But the fact that the wall/fence is insurmountable remains. Delivering that fact into the world, the fact of the southern border being secure, is Trump making good on the campaign promise.

If it was common sense and knowledge that by placing garden gnomes every 100 feet somehow, through some kind of magic, would cause mexicans to flee in utter terror from the border upon approaching it and it was the most cost effective way of securing the border then the campaign chant would have been "Plant the gnomes! Plant the gnomes! Plant the gnomes!"

There are many possible ways to secure the southern border, most ideas would be extremely costly however. The wall was suggested and rallied around as it was the most cost effective method. The steel bars are even admittedly more expensive than concrete. But the Dems are more open to a series of steel beams than they are concrete.
But why?
Because then they can, in a display of profound pettiness, claim Trump didn't build a wall and thus did not failed to deliver on his promise through a linguistic technicality .
Because the left cares about words, semantics, distinctions without differences.
While the right focuses more on results, truth, purpose and utility.

Attached: 1455393779012.png (807x700, 435K)

These faggots always project

Poles are more likely to develop autism and obsessions due to trauma from partitions. Case in point: Eva and that one Pole who makes threads about Canadian grocery prices and the collapse of Canada in general.

Um, guys? It's happening!

Attached: Lawyer Up.jpg (774x736, 82K)

Imagine having no argument. Imagine thinking playing semantic word games is an epic takedown of "Le Drumpf".

The GC stands for Goatse and their HQ looks like it.

Where is the proof?

>NO WALL
On behest of the Border Patrol
>NO BUMP STOCKS
We still have them, but they were little more than a toy anyway.
>PLENTY OF AID TO ISRAEL
And? What else is new?
>AMNESTY FOR EVERYONE
Wasn't it you who was claiming that Trump blocked all legal amnesty options, or was that a different pollock?
>HAS TO BEG ON HIS KNEES LIKE A DOG FOR A BUDGET OF A FENCE
You call not staying around uselessly, begging?
Jesus, everything you said was wrong. Like demonstrably so.

Attached: 1519323694570.jpg (646x960, 264K)

>Magatards going back to their defensive "everyone who asks me question is a mentally ill discord shill" mode
This is starting to get predictable

Attached: Q Retard.jpg (350x447, 98K)

graham supports the wall though

>ORANGE MAN BAD
>WALLS DON'T WORK
>CASTLES NEVER EXISTED

Attached: you.png (425x425, 50K)

>that one Pole who makes threads about Canadian grocery prices and the collapse of Canada in general.
why does that pole have such a fixation with canadian prices anyway?

Attached: 1515798286516.jpg (591x336, 26K)

so what you're saying is that if you actually want a wall, you're CTR or shareblue, correct?

Attached: npc broken.png (605x171, 42K)

You have answers, how about you disprove them and then claim victory over the pedes.

>le russian collusion myth

Attached: 9984.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

>Because the left cares about words, semantics, distinctions without differences.
Dilbertman calls this "word thinking." The inability to separate semantics from deep meaning is characteristic of lower IQ populations.
>which is why the concept doesn't exist in Polish

Wasn't he reelected like 2 months ago?

so the leafs weren't lying? There really was a pole making the threads?

>the broken Pole continues to spiral out of control, his posts increasingly erratic as his mind unravels further

Attached: brainlet_antifa2.jpg (588x823, 50K)

I'm no fucking traitor
don't go pointin fingers at me bitch
i hate traitors
kys

Attached: ohlook.jpg (830x595, 74K)

>everyone who disproves me is coping

I know I answered them. And asked you why a fence would not work, why have you not answered me in return? Has staying on Jow Forums for more than 12 hours in a row rotted your mind?

This fuckin Polack Kike rat nigger has been shitting up the place since he was able to beg enough sheckles to pay his internet bill. Can we backtrace this hooknose already?

Attached: main-qimg-6fd4ce091346f13a4a567bbdf0dce765-c.jpg (1700x1047, 564K)

imagine running on a promise of a wall, deliver a fence, and have people still supporting you

Attached: npc wall.png (492x516, 363K)

You've been posting this exact copypasta for 18 hours now regardless of context.

Yea I noticed him, he;s even worse than that Fin fag who post obvious facts and predictions.
But they seem thicker than normal.
Did Trump do something today that triggered the fuck out of them?