How will Mexico pay for the wall? My friends all laugh at me about this shit so does anyone have an answer?

How will Mexico pay for the wall? My friends all laugh at me about this shit so does anyone have an answer?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (1200x686, 93K)

Do retards actually think Trump meant Mexico was literally going to send us a check?

Money order you fucking kike

Mexico will never pay for the wall, this is our Homeland why are you making us leave ? This was Mexico first! Destruiremos a todos los blancos y recuperaremos nuestra tierra natal, viva México

Yes. These are 'intellectuals" whose favorite game is playing Ackshually and Gotcha.

replacing s o y e with beans

Attached: frijoles-refritos.jpg (610x360, 49K)

Do retards actually think Trump meant he was literally going to build a wall?

>This was Mexico first!
Second. It was New Spain first

>this is our Homeland why are you making us leave
We didn't make you leave. All Mexicans who lived above the border in 1850 were allowed to become US Citizens, AFTER we kicked Mexico out militarily. You're not from this region, you're from the south of Mexico. This was never your land and if any of your ancestors were here, it was as part of Santa Ana's army of conscripted drunk prisoners.

2% import tax on avocados boom done.

Do you think he's not? I didn't think it was likely after his first year but right now it seems more than likely

if there are fewer spics in america, there are going to send less money back to mexico since that's all they fucking do. that money will remain in america and mexico will be poorer. mexico will be paying for the wall.

how will mexico survive without the billions
sent home by illegals.

Attached: viva mongolia.jpg (800x457, 53K)

We came here for a better life! We are people too! Why don’t you gringos focus on your real problem the negros and not us peace loving people from Mexico

Do Jow Forumstards actually believe drumpf means anything he says

Just explain the difference between legal incidence and economic incidence. It's like the payroll tax, where the law claims (and most people believe) that employers contribute half and employees the other half, but the reality is the employer contributes zero in a slack labor market (you just get paid less "his" contribuion) or he pays it all in a tight labor market.

Everyone knows you have to go back before America can be great again.

Attached: juan.jpg (753x499, 95K)

My wife is full blooded American, even though i am illegal i hope to become an American one day. Believe it or not i love you gringos

Attached: 8AABC89E-6282-4C00-A260-298D4684E604.jpg (526x592, 55K)

dont be mad, its time to assume that trump tricked all who supported.

Attached: 1501528344053.jpg (1032x1242, 887K)

You dont have to love gringos. You have to love America to deserve to be here. Obtain citizenship and do your part amigo.

>you will pay for our wall
>give them 5 bill.

Contractor(Trump and USA) pays for the building material. (((Con-gress))) has to sign the credit card. We bill Mexico in the form of USMEXCA. Trump knows how this works.

Attached: 89562C55-5020-4CED-8BC3-39F250DE2373.jpg (360x192, 14K)

so what? you still BROKE THE LAW. you may love gringos, but you dont love the laws of this country. sorry jose, gotta go back. try again the right way.

Sorry to burst your Bubble but not going to happen. 10million people are not going to be rounded up and sent back. Most we can hope for is ones with criminal records get sent back.

just because i said that to one user doesnt mean i think it will happen with 10-20 million others. you just wanted to post. and.stop taking everything so serious. comprehend in context.