FLUORIDE IN THE WATER

THE GUBMENT CARES ABOUT YOUR TEETH XD!

Fluoride is one of the biggest issues of our times, this shit is destroying everyones brains and it needs to stop.

See some of these shill articles for the goyim.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/sep/19/anti-fluoride-science-australia

kentucky.com/news/politics-government/article224016285.html

Attached: fluoride-did-you-k-now-in-1955-crest-became-the-11415692.png (500x543, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

windsorstar.com/news/local-news/council-votes-8-3-to-resume-fluoridating-water
youtube.com/watch?v=In7Yw3taTYw
hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3017333/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23654100
irishtimes.com/life-and-style/anti-fluoride-lobby-can-t-get-its-teeth-into-the-truth-1.1520290
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/science-says-fluoride-water-good-kids-so-why-are-these-n920851
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZBwluyR2Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=oipksRhISfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is why I don't drink water or brush my teeth, nigger.

Use non fluoride toothpaste.
If your water is fluoridated then that's a bigger problem, since you also absorb it in your skin and breathe it in when you shower.

Quit it with this stupid shit OP. Ontario is adding fluoride back into its water because dental issues increased in its absence. This conspiracy is no longer interesting.

windsorstar.com/news/local-news/council-votes-8-3-to-resume-fluoridating-water

Ontario only makes wise choices!

First off, I don't trust that because there's been contradictory information showing that it actually has the opposite effect.

Second, I don't care if it's good for your teeth. It's proven to lower IQ from children consuming it, it's a known posion which is produced as a byproduct from aluminium production.

The Government doesn't care about your teeth, it puts this shit in the water because it's cheaper than disposing of this waste product properly.

youtube.com/watch?v=In7Yw3taTYw

it decreases crime rates significantly

>mfw I brushed my teeth with baking soda my entire life because I hate the taste of mint

Attached: 1536387662932.gif (700x280, 3.04M)

anti-fluoride is based, if only because eating a refined-sugar mutt diet nullifies any (((preventative benefits))) to fluoride beyond suppressing imagination. same as circumcision btw.

There is zero reason to do that. The only things you can do to promote oral health if brushing twice a day and flossing before you go to bed. Also to not eat or put any fluids in your mouth 15-30 minutes after you brush.

In my hometown we voted out fluoride. I don't need it because I brush my teeth with toothpaste.

re pic - it is all about the dosage, right? Small amounts of arsenic are not harmful - eg the black skin of apple seeds contains arsenic - but too much IS harmful. Fluoride is the same; small amounts in water help avoid tooth decay.

> In a meta-analysis, researchers from Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) and China Medical University in Shenyang for the first time combined 27 studies and found strong indications that fluoride may adversely affect cognitive development in children. Based on the findings, the authors say that this risk should not be ignored, and that more research on fluoride’s impact on the developing brain is warranted.

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

>The present study demonstrates that fluoride hampers the reproductive functions of male rabbits and is proportional to the duration of fluoride exposure.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3017333/

>Long-time fluorine exposure may affect serum SHBG and testosterone level in adult male.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23654100

If you have any interesting studies that link iq and flouride I would be open to reading them.

We have bigger problems than fluoride in my city of Cleveland, Ohio. News just came out that 25% of students under the age of 6 had elevated levels of lead in their bodies at least once. The older homes around the city are poisionig the mostly black children and causing learning disabilities. And this is compounded with the fact that Cleveland city schools are some of the worst in the entire state.

brushing with inorganic american toothpaste often causes cuts in the mucous membrane that readily absorbs the fluoride toothpaste. think like rubbing cocaine on your gums.

most americans brush very forcefully (greater than 2-3 out of 10) and use chemical paste.

cleaning your teeth with baking soda, rinsing with diluted apple cider vinegar, then rinsing with water is pretty redpilled now that I think about it.

True enough, infact some studies show the opposite effect on teeth.

My point is that, some things are more important than any minor benefits to your teeth. Your brain is more important.

See the above post.
Fluoride in any high amounts is a known poison, you need to go to the emergency room if you consume that kind of amount. In your water it has more subtle effects.

Take a look at some of the shill articles and ask yourself if you think these people don't have an agenda. Notice they don't talk about the other effects.

irishtimes.com/life-and-style/anti-fluoride-lobby-can-t-get-its-teeth-into-the-truth-1.1520290

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/science-says-fluoride-water-good-kids-so-why-are-these-n920851

See the harvard one above

Attached: fluoride stare.png (635x635, 624K)

I'll save these and read them later.

Good thing I never brush my teeth and only drink soda. Shame about my teeth though.

>Your brain is more important
based dubdubs, bub. the government is actively shaping your body and psyche to produce a docile and unquestioning citizen-laborer, never forget! huxley wrote that in exchange for your standard of living, you should go to work but make art/be productive at home.

kek, so you think Europeans who don't use it have bad teeth? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, fucking dumb mongrel American trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZBwluyR2Tc
youtube.com/watch?v=oipksRhISfM

sodium fluoride reduces down to table
salt and Hydrofluoric acid which eats
glass and flesh. if you barf and your
teeth are coated with sodium fluoride
the enamel will dissolve.

No offense, but europeans are not known for their good oral hygiene

did you know
>the most famous flouride study only showed effects at ~1.4 ml/l, while the US allows a range of .7 ml/L - 1.2 ml/l
>only 60% of water in the US is fluoridated

Haven't used toothpaste for six years now. No issues at all.

Nice try toothbrush jew. Who the fuck would be dumb enough to think scraping plastic tendrils on your teeth is good for your health? Any other parts of the body to scrape for good health? Exactly.

No goyim! Fluoride good! Big happy white smiles! Nothing to see here go back to posting your anime boobs.