Gordon Ramsay Faces Backlash Over Sexual Comments Made to Sofia Vergara in Resurfaced Clip

>Gordon Ramsay Faces Backlash Over Sexual Comments Made to Sofia Vergara in Resurfaced Clip

This is like some reverse minority report shit.

>be on a talk show 10 years ago
>make a flirty comment to an actress on a highly scripted public late night talk show
>no one gives a fuck
>10 years pass
>"what he said back then was problematic now, end his career!"

People can now lose their careers for things they said in public 10 years ago which everyone was ok with back then. This is insane.

etonline.com/gordon-ramsay-faces-backlash-over-sexual-comments-made-to-sofia-vergara-in-resurfaced-clip-117051

Attached: Gordon.jpg (1277x577, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/gordon-ramsay-slammed-for-uncomfortable-sofia-vergara-tonight-show-interview-in-2010
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9obn2h79fM
youtube.com/watch?v=fVmG8JA-2ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does the media keep doing this?

"backlash" from who? Nobody. The media just formulates these controversies out of thin air.

I think Ramsay has enough balls to tell anyone trying to end his career to fuck right off. He is self-made and talented enough to withstand this mob rule.

Honestly I think he pissed someone off and this is them punishing him. It's the only thing that makes logical sense.

Hope he doesn't apologize.

>Honestly I think he pissed someone off and this is them punishing him. It's the only thing that makes logical sense.
You mean like a TV exec or something?

He is not a jew. Therefore he is not permitted to behave this way.

I can't see him ever doing that.

Yea like someone with power. He didn't pay someone and this is like punishment/extortion.

Just because some no body website is talking about him does not mean he's in trouble

>"resurface"

it was never buried, it's been online forever
that Colombian slut was presenting her ass anyway, literally asking for it

Attached: BONGED.webm (726x480, 2.9M)

>The media just formulates these controversies out of thin air.
This has been going on forever and it drives me insane how the average person can't see it.

Had it been me on leno instead of gordon then sofia would have been all over me and it would be her that had some explaining to do today.

Google his name many sites are

foxnews.com/entertainment/gordon-ramsay-slammed-for-uncomfortable-sofia-vergara-tonight-show-interview-in-2010

Gordon Ramsay is the ultimate fuckin C H A D. I would be surprised if there was anyone/anything powerful enough to actually end his career.

Ramsay will end his career when he wants to, and not before.

Because he's an extremely successful, fit, white male who earned his millions upon millions of dollars through hard work and perseverance. Leftist commie faggots hate the example he provides.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9obn2h79fM

Attached: qt63.jpg (620x800, 98K)

look how red his face is holy shit is that just booze or coke too?

Haha that faggot has way too many tv shows. Good.

He probably fucked her afterwards, too. The absolute madlad.

Entertainment companies report on stupid twitter shit. Look whos reporting on this: people, e!online, Yahoo lifestyle. For fuck sakes wake up you're being pacified.

truth,
gordon ramsay has been working his arse off becoming a world class chef all his life, the guy is on Arnold levels of aspirational figures.
and wheres this dumb thot now? last movie flopped straight after being in the Emoji film.
Work hard and git gud lads

Attached: B9XPvr8IEAEJXXE.jpg (620x413, 89K)

Can someone please nuke the east and west coasts?

>oi cunt come 'eer
>fuck off yeah?

Attached: gordon-ramsay-hell-kitchen-show_2018-08-04_11-14-21.jpg (715x536, 39K)

this is why lefty faggots are fucking retarded. They think if they play along with new wave faggot shit, they'll be safe.

>That smile after gettin her ass tapped.
Bitches love it

Also, check out his family. Lovely wife, four healthy kids, another baby on the way. No wonder they hate him.

Attached: images (1).jpg (406x362, 29K)

i want vergara covered in lamb sauce

>reverse minority report shit

Attached: 146228326091865114.gif (250x140, 1.6M)

That daughter in the middle tho. By Allah she will be mine

>line - nice and long
>now sniff
>fuck me

thatd be anglo genes

i will corrupt the girl in the middle. mauahahahah

this.
He's the worst kind of white male, an actual winner, a bona fide pull yerself by the bootstraps rags to riches grafter. If other white males realise that's all it takes to succeed this whole bullshit race war deal ends in a single generation.

Have a goal
Work hard
Help everyone you meet who is on the same journey

virgins notice ramsey tapping her ass
chads notice her playfully smacking him back asking for more

I hope he deals with the accusations the exact same way he deals with poorly cooked food. That would be funny as hell.

Attached: sscsc.jpg (1200x628, 66K)

I totally support this new low the #metoo movement has turned into. now they're just going to hunt people down and put them on trial for things they said decades ago.
They are desperate to devour themselves.

niggers

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK FAGGOTS, TOO

My name is Scott Greytak, fuck all non-whites.

>slouching so hard he's laying down
>manspreading far in excess to cool balls
>hits women and they smile
fuck my life

>People can now lose their careers for things they said in public 10 years ago which everyone was ok with back then. This is insane.

Yeah this should be the thing to come into question --shifting moral standards and how they imply ulterior motives. We should just be fighting those ulterior motives when this stuff gets brought up.

Not giving a fuck is also a great tool.

take note incels and weak white men, this is how you act. don't even attempt if you're not gonna have fun with it.

Attached: 1546469279761.jpg (797x876, 101K)

Sofia Vagina has always been an annoying cunt of a spic

Yeah if it's the ass pat they're upset about this hardly counts, he was touching somewhere but her thighs were biggest part and closet too him, like he could have aimed anywhere and still hit the thigh.

And she was being playful and flirty too. I mean who wouldn't be with Sofia? She probably fucking expects her, that's most of the characters she plays.

Ramsay 2cm from her face: "FUCK OFF!"

She is literally sex on legs, how can you not? And she loves it too.

look how happy they are too, look how happy his son looks.

if you can't command authority in this way you don't deserve what that image holds.

>Implying anyone who is an "incel" doesn't already know this and just hasn't been successfully in applying.

I wish you newfags would stop using this an insult like you're a roastie feminist.

lmfao fucking top incel lad. I'm not new but you might be.

Just wait until they hear from the only man that made him cry
.>Whiplash prequel

Attached: mpw.jpg?format=1500w.jpg (540x304, 23K)

and no, you fucking n00b incels don't know this is how it works and if you do, you still got work to do if you're not actively employing it. even then, it will suggest you know jack shit because experience is the only teacher, if you're still on the sidelines YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT

This
Chappelle mentioned stuff comes out but not for why they say it does

>comments

he slaps her ass and uses his arm to try and hide his erection

InshAllah

>Later Vergara showed off her favorite dessert from her home country of Colombia. While Leno seemed to enjoy the dessert, Ramsay declared that it tasted "like sh*t fudge" before spitting out and telling Vergara that she "can take it back to f**king Colombia."
kek
based

You can only push good people so far. They don’t know or realize until it’s happened. A lot of people sitting quietly see full surface.

that is beautiful, that is fresh. now, olive oil in the pan

you cucks sound like you're straight from reddit

Oldfag here, you are definitely a newfag, also these retards getting sad about not being able to slap and grope bitches, it is rather simple. Have good looks and have confidence, you can control at least one. Good luck and God bless.

Gordon Ramsay could write a better book for lost young men than Jordan kermit Peterson.
Imagine his instructions for dating, getting a job, achieving goals, life etc

>Chat, flirt, escalate, room, Undress, Tease, Cover it, fuck, cum
>done.
Sleep , Gym, Study
>Done

Burning STD?
>IT'S RAWWWW!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE IT UNCOVERED!

Attached: 9971831.gif (300x191, 640K)

they're trying to push the "womans struggle" narrative

Vergara on coke with fudge
>mmmmmmmmmmmmm

hope he gets fired

no place for that in the industry

you're definitely new. you should definitely be taking notes. as well as noticing ids lmao holy shit

Attached: 1546823348332.png (600x526, 44K)

>dur its me, here to say you're (you)

you tried

Attached: 1546906312144.jpg (427x458, 57K)

I worked in the industry and you know that it is common place and filled with sexual deviants, drug addicts, convicts and single parents. Stop pretending.

I didn't try, I did. Something you are rarely able to do.

You should all be fired and forced to suffer. Disgusting behavior.

Kek

>it's another people get outraged over something the person involved isn't outrage about episode

>Newfag can't check IDs.
Wew
Lad

>I worked in the industry and you know that it is common place and filled with sexual deviants, drug addicts, convicts and single parents. Stop pretending.

the fuck is wrong with you. start the trend of ending this behavior instead of encouraging it.

oo ooooo tell me again how you knew I was new oooooohhhh man, you're so quick witted and succinct with your argumentation! wow, and a fortune teller too! God how'd you get so good at being so clairvoyant and non-fallacious? you must have the sticky burned to the backs of your eyelids!

Attached: 1546734035332.jpg (500x529, 47K)

We can make this shit stop if we make snitching be the worst thing possible. Snitches are subhuman.

Attached: snitches-get-stitches-8885512.png (500x522, 144K)

I didn't say I agree with it, it is just reality. That being said I would rather die than work in the industry again.

Give this story a rest. No one is making a big deal out of it except Jow Forums.

SJWs could not care less about what he said. They just want an excuse to virtue signal on twitter. Gordon Ramsay is the excuse du jour.

The retroactive application of current "norms" is scary.

Probably

Have you seen her? He shows remarkable restraint not throwing his face in her tits

Attached: sofia-vergara-net-worth1.jpg (455x650, 43K)

Someone from FOX. That's the network in the US he works for and if he's still got he shows there's a very good chance he humiliated some exec and kept his job because he's a cash cow

I hate this fucking limey faggot.

Snitching is a good thing if the criminal is doing something shit and needs to be locked up. There's no crime here though you nigger

NPC
>NPC
NPC
>NPC
NPC
>NPC
NPC
>NPC
NPC
>NPC
NPC
>NPC

Right?

no fucking way that is real

failed larp

>Snitching is a good thing.
If you are a brainlet that cannot handle his own shit and get away with it.

No larp my maplenigger, I worked in it, notice the word WORKED, denoting past tense not current.

Drop some dirty details or fuck off with your failed LARP that only managed to snag me.

Well, we need to put a name on this and then shun that behavior... retro-vitue-snitching

We went over the falls as soon as third parties could complain about sexual harassment on behalf of a woman that liked it. They do this in colleges. An anonymous third party can accuse a man of rape and the woman he's accused of raping can't speak in his defense.

10 years ago she was a gold digging spic, only after modern family really took off and she raked in mega millions from endorsements did she stop being a gold digger. she was engaged to a filthy rich jewbag; then sacked his ass for a broke alpha male. she's a filthy thot

I am not here to entertain you and I am certianly not going to drop paragraphs that only you will read. Ask me some specific questions and I might oblige you only because I am drunk right now.

Even the way this page writes about what happened is weird. If you just watch what happens it's not a big deal.

What's really strange to me is they mention "sexual comments" in the headline but not the thigh slap.

Love it, ensures this thing will never last, pop culture will turn on them for sure.

Great they should bring up Andy Dick and Ivanka

I have a name for it, pussy-brainlet-cry to the sheriff.

there's a book called "The Image". Its about this very thing. The author calls them pseudo events and he wrote this back in the 60s I believe. Its some good shit and really helps you define the problem and articulate it to people. And it gives them a fun word to use to describe the phenomena.

Tell me like one shady story about an executive and name a name. You don't need to worry about being identified since most of your former peers would know and you're no longer in the industry.

Here's the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=fVmG8JA-2ys

Attached: motorboatin(2).gif (250x147, 309K)