Wasn't Trump going to make Mexico pay for the wall? Why is he asking congress to fund it?

Wasn't Trump going to make Mexico pay for the wall? Why is he asking congress to fund it?

Attached: 1493763622704.jpg (718x559, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iYZKrn7Bbl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because you are to fucking scared to take it!, ted already told you how and you fuckers dont want to listen, like its not morally and mentally sound to take cartel money to build government facilities

Because half our country is mexiniggees now.

Just annex the scenic parts of mexico and kill everything that lives there.

Attached: TAKE BACK AMERICA TOUR.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Oops, did he do that. Relax, though. He's going to fail spectacularly with this shutdown and might as well resign afterward.

No Mexico just sent a money order. Google it if you don't believe me you dirty kike.

Yes take Baja California. We already took it during the Mexican American war.

so what, you guys have legal forfeiture laws in almost every state, whats different when federal gov confiscates cartel money?

We all knew at the time the "Mexico will pay for it" part was just to piss them off. The wall pays for itself in reduced costs, crime, drugs etc in like 1 month.
The only people who keep harping on the "durr I thought Mexico was paying haha" line are dipshits

Attached: HisCock.png (125x125, 2K)

Mexico will pay for it, the new USMCA trade deal ensures that. If they don’t, tariffs and remittance taxes will. Either way, the money goes into the US treasury. Mexico IS paying for the wall. Congress just refuses to use that money for a wall since they make the budget.

based tall long dicked chad

Why not have the jews pay for it. I mean we saved them in WW II. Now jews are as rich as the Rothschilds.

Attached: F3E4EA10-C615-4C21-B41F-23904F4592C9.jpg (5184x2912, 2.75M)

yea why doesnt the idiot just pay for it himself.
hes already old age. he has enough money.
is he not allowed to pay for it himself ?

Thank you for the insight anons

>be me
>Tell my roommate he's gonna pay for my new wall
>He calls me crazy and says he's not paying for my fucking wall
>Change the structure of our lease so he pays more than he traditionally does
>Use the excess to fund the wall
>Brain dead retard thinks he didn't pay
Ok

you cant fight the cartel because russia is allies with the cartel just to spite the usa.
russia is ally with mexico even if its a criminal organization in mexico its still mexican citizens.

based landlord

Unless the trade deal is illegal drugs it isn't going to be worth 5.7 billion dollars

the thing that bothers me is we can go into Mexico and slaughter all of the cartel with our American army (something the Mexican government or good people cant do themselves) but we cant do it because Russia is being a big faggot.
and Russia is white people.
betraying their own race . of other white Americans.
basically real life is the same as the video game red alert 2 or age of empires 2 except irl people are scared to die or they are just being cucks.

Are you retarded or did you read billion as trillion? How much money do you think it made Mexico for our Auto industry to move there as a result of NAFTA? 5 billion is literally nothing in terms of what the government spends. They take in trillions in revenue annually.

Kekkkkkkkkkkk lol

You're now aware that Russia is in for the long con. Convince millennials to fall for communism and push cartels to push people into America. Destroy us from the inside.

Attached: dfe1a05e6447a23794dbc631ec7a8370.png (742x555, 967K)

The part where Meheecans pay for it is by imposing taxes on remittances/wire transfers to Mexico.

Didn’t Obama say people’s health insurance premiums would go down?

>ITT Gold Medal Mental Gymnasts

Lol trump made a campaign slogan that his naive followers actually believed- Mexico told him to get lost

Trump is now shutting down the government for this stupid wall he couldn’t make happen with majority house and senate republicans

All of this fulfills the conservative agenda that wants to kill big government so mission accomplished

>Trump said he would put his dick in our asses but instead he just put his fist in our ass.
>Jokes on you Trumpkins!

Liberals will never learn.

"Mexico" is his nickname for Congress.

you mean taxpayers... aka mutts

>Wasn't Trump going to make Mexico pay for the wall? Why is he asking congress to fund it?
Why the fuck do you care? You're not American.

youtu.be/iYZKrn7Bbl8

CHECK THIS SHIT OUT