AMA

I was here yesterday evening but didn't have much time to chat. I would prefer questions about the CTMU as my primary interest is in the facilitation of its understanding, but I will gladly answer other questions if time allows for it.

Attached: Langan.jpg (220x224, 17K)

what you think about niggers?

Attached: jiggle.gif (188x250, 2.99M)

how much u bench

>300IQ
>still uses meme flag

Or you going on TDS for a interview

This.

Attached: 1535822679352.jpg (1024x625, 31K)

what is your ethnicity

also on a scale from 1 to 10 how much do you hate niggers

How can one man be so based?
Can you explain CTMU for us low IQ plebs?
How do we know it's you?
Are my questions beneath your superior IQ?

where is the world headed?

Attached: hitler yes we can.gif (350x437, 11K)

What's the worst you've ever fucked somebody up, either while bouncing or in daily life?

Attached: image.jpg (736x739, 595K)

Do Jews transcend the CTMU?

Attached: (((hopper))).png (1020x1318, 1.06M)

C-Can I get the 18+ version of that gif?

how do i find true love and keep her happy?

Attached: 1494436560112.png (588x538, 33K)

Show real flag, faggot.

How can a hologram have an original source when it is point non-specific by definition? If you have absolutely no idea what I just said then you don't even understand what this batshit theory actually entails.

Attached: 3f5.png (456x350, 195K)

>1 post by this ID
Hello, Queen Cleopatra here, wanna see my feet?

if i clench my butthole, and then try to fart, will i hurt myself internally?

The CTMU is a metaphysical model, isomorphic to and descriptive of, reality which states that reality is a self-configuring, self-processing metalanguage.

It would take far too much time to get into the mathematical and sentential details here, but suffice it to say that the universe is creating itself by perceiving and speaking to itself.

Whos this smelly spic? do a larp with someone we know fagget

>I think, therefore I am

Also:
DAILY REMINDER
Christopher Langan is a mental midget who invented ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and contributed nothing substantial to science other than winning an award for a meme number and being enrolled in a meme number fart sniffing community.
Just about everything Christopher Langan has said about this theory lies upon his own words:

"if god is properly defined in the first place".

How does a human being define the ineffable? His entire theory was already both brought up and debunked by the philosophers from Pythagoras, Plato, Parmenides and even before that.

Attached: 1398287727015.png (791x554, 367K)

>apparently the smartest person on record
>posts a thread on a Vietnamese sandal crafting chatroom
>uses low res pic for ID
>doesn't include timestamp
>thread will still likely reach reply limit

The reference point at which you view a holographic representation indeed seems to render a hologram point non-specific, but all of it's two dimensional information is contained in a single space.

It's really very simple. If you want to understand the CTMU, you have to think holistically.

Prove you're legit before wasting everybodys time right the fuck now memeflaggot.

Serious question though, is the universe fractal like?

shut up retard

you dont know what youre talking about. youre not educated on genetics. you cut that out now, or youll go home in an ambulance.

Attached: jazz video 2.webm (1292x626, 1.56M)

solid troll

pretty surreal. what do you think gods end goal is here? why exist at all?

I have a theory:

It's about how you activate certain parts of your brain and talk differently, when you're around different people

My theory is that humans are sponges that adapts to who we're around - and indeed this is a survival instinct that traces back to cavemen

>he reference point at which you view a holographic representation indeed seems to render a hologram point non-specific, but all of it's two dimensional information is contained in a single space.

"2 dimensional inormation". Well you can cut a hologram as many times as you want and each piece will contain the SAME INFORMATION. Okay now what about a magnet? What happens when you split one of those? You get two magnets that do the exact same fucking thing. Under this logic then what was the "source" magnet? There IS NONE. "POINT-NON SPECIFIC" means "NO ORIGIN".
For those of you following along that basically translates to "you cannot reify god".
The parts are not the whole and the whole is not the parts. The parts together in unity make the illusion of a whole, but they are still their own parts seperately.

>holistically.
Yeah, you are indeed a "holitistic".

Inventor of nothing. Contributor of nothing but useless thought experiments that were done literally thousands of years ago.

Attached: 12c.jpg (550x413, 89K)

>it's
yeah totally a 200 IQ mensa faggot

Yes, and armpits.

meant to quote
but you're running out of (you)'s my boy.

No way man. It can't be the real "long arm" Langan.

Timestamp or gtfo
Sage

In many ways, yes. A fractal is simply a geometric structure whose specific parts statistically mirror the function as a whole. The universe shares strong similarities in that the objects it contains describe back in recursive fashion the properties that apply to it.

also, to add to my original question, anyway i can contact you? im building a company based around AI and would love to hear your thoughts as a consultant. social media?

Stop spamming this idiot.

Is that a nigger.

P.s. Look at the nipples. That bitch is horny.

Why do you look like one of the bad guy's goons from an 80s movie?

but the internal balance of the structure supercedes anything fractal about it, and the structure is basically a circle. It revolves around a point, that point has an extremely high mass, the universe is not symmetrical.

I just wanted to say thank you for honestly expressing your political opinions even if it isn't necessarily your bag. It makes me feel a bit more sane.

The central idea of CMTU seems to be looking at the universe in terms of information transfer. In what sense is information "real" in your mind? Can information be quantized discretely in real world particle interactions, for example? Can you measure the rate of transfer of information or quantify this somehow?

Do you think CMTU holds any kind of relevance to our understanding of QM or either of the theories of relativity, or reconciling them with one another (qm and Einstein)

I like considering the questions that sit slightly beneath human presumptions.

> why have any organisational forces at all in the universe? EG gravity, atoms etc - absolutely unnecessary unless you were to build the reality we know.

> do you truly understand the concept of 'nothing' and how it differs from spacetime?

> do you understand that the prerequisite for that understanding is ... your consciousness?

> do you find it not SLIGHTLY convenient a life form of threshold intelligence has a physical destination / objective in the moon -> just within reach? Thereafter the other planets...rather convenient in an 'infinite' universe... ^^

I find our existence... obvious, seemingly at odds with all the smart people around these parts...

Timestamp your forehead

The cringe is real. Anyone who thinks this is really that fat shitskin is a retard. As is he.

Bwahahaha

Just look at him. Intelligent people don't look like that.

Attached: architect.png (807x356, 343K)

Attached: Christopher_Langan_Awakens1.gif (339x382, 804K)

>>It's
>>It
>>Is
It's.

I saw your cringe in the other thread too. You're a fucking moron.

Why don't you speak up about the jewish question?

>larpnigger

Attached: 1390042412765.jpg (674x672, 342K)

That moron is some kind of Jew himself, most likely.

terrible thread
terrible person

Attached: 1542846660599.png (500x377, 269K)

Is there such a thing as overpopulation?

Also fake tits

>Well you can cut a hologram as many times as you want and each piece will contain the SAME INFORMATION.

Reality can be partitioned in a similar way. For reality to be uniformly coherent and consistent it must contain the same topological structure everywhere. This fact is reflected in your point about holograms.

>Okay now what about a magnet? What happens when you split one of those? You get two magnets that do the exact same fucking thing. Under this logic then what was the "source" magnet?

The source of magnetism, of course, which is the underlying topological structure of the universe. I'll give you a hint here: you're attempting to view things distinctly where no distinction can be made.

>The parts are not the whole and the whole is not the parts. The parts together in unity make the illusion of a whole, but they are still their own parts seperately.

That's your problem. Specific and General, Subjective and Objective, and Local and Global are co-inherent.

What are the implications for people who are aware of the universe nature, living within/as a part of this system, regarding moral consequences and accountability for decisions?
Are we bound by the moral codes predetermined within us to not act out our most violent or otherwise outrageous fantasies? Why is it some are incumbered with a sense of care for others? If we are all a part of a larger system, is there any point to us individually living our lives within the tight boundaries we set ourselves?

I ask as it doesnt sound like youre a fatalist, why do you self censor yourself so strictly? Talking about IQ and potential is very safe territory, at what point does there become a need to do/say the things we think we are not supposed to say?
How much evil in the world can we ignore

Have you read Think and Grow Rich?
Those interviewed by Napoleon Hill (Ford, Carnegie, etc) said that they are certain that thoughts create reality, similar to your CTMU.

Attached: 789768456.jpg (1920x1920, 784K)

They're pretty bouncy, though I thought it was one of those fuckdolls at first sight.

i like this guy

Jow Forums isn't reddit you stupid nigger. Report these nigger threads.

I meant to get around to the CTMU, but never did. What you’ve said here interests me though. Have you considered how information can be transferred through light? The Russians did an experiment decades ago where they shined a laser through the egg of a salamander, and on to the egg of a frog. When the frog egg hatched, a salamander came out! The Russians had proven that rays of light can rewrite DNA completely.
You might want to look into that if you haven’t had the chance m8.

Attached: E4CF0E8A-D7A3-4906-AF4A-C16B96FAB9A1.gif (456x327, 417K)

D-dont do it, user...

Attached: 1547085326313.jpg (328x319, 72K)

Love you guy, if it's you.

Cringe

You know the routine.
Post date, and get your face in pic, or larper

If that is the case and our knowledge bases were destroyed would that mean that reality would be reshaped?
Fantasy could be made real?

if its really you, could you vulgarize the ctmu for low iq brainlets like me? im kinda good in english but its not my first language so i have a hard time figuring out what it all means

>Reality can be partitioned in a similar way. For reality to be uniformly coherent and consistent it must contain the same topological structure everywhere. This fact is reflected in your point about holograms.

Yeah, and how is that done other than"lol god"?

>The source of magnetism,
Stopped reading right there since you obviously have no clue what you're talking about. Magnetism is a CONJUGATE.(I'll give you a hint here, that means it's inherent and has NO SOURCE).

>you're attempting to view things distinctly where no distinction can be made
No, that's what you and Langan are doing by insisting that God can be definable. I have stated multiple times that by definition god cannot be reified.

Attached: adf982cfd0fcfd42b3b60072ccdd8603a1a9867fd34d2798f32381392b8244eb.png (403x518, 164K)

I guess that might not work if reality itself has consciousness.

>you're attempting to view things distinctly where no distinction can be made.
>The source of magnetism, of course, which is the underlying topological structure of the universe.

What is your basis for making this assumption about the underlying structure of the universe? A lot of what you say seems to be describing "nonlocality," or at least is consistent with the idea of nonlocality, which does indeed appear to be one of the strange properties of our universe (that in my mind would tend to bolster an assertion such as above.)

Would your CTMU make you more partial to the Bohmian interpretation of QM, i.e. the "pilot wave theory?" Would your theory necessitate a "pilot wave" (hidden variables theory) that guides particle interactions in QM?

When you say "underlying topological structure," it'd be helpful if you were a bit more clear what you mean by this. Are you saying that all phenomena in the universe are fundamentally nonlocal as a qualitative statement or is there some kind of descriptive power within the CTMU that tells us something about the nature of the underlying structure in a way that QM/GR can't?

a specific story that made you start hating niggers? Are they subhuman and should we gas them and the kikes? What's your final solution

unbound telesis

>isomorphic to and descriptive of, reality
This isn't Langan it's just a larper...

Is Mental capability (IQ) + Spiritual path work + Faith the key to walking with God in bliss? There are gifts to be had for sure. Do you believe somebody with the right mind and on the right path has the ability to receive gifts from God that would otherwise seem impossible to current scientific understanding?

Attached: 3D60F47B-58D2-4221-8974-100569C91A12.jpg (362x360, 24K)

From nothing comes nothing. Tell me how the absence of information can be reified?
>I was in nothing
>observing it
>I
>in nothing
>but I am not nothing

Shit ain't logical.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7gpzldO9Q1tpi6el_540.png (250x250, 74K)

larp, sage

Are you scared of death?Also how do we know this is chris?

>In what sense is information "real" in your mind?

There are three potential questions here and I'm not certain which one you're asking. To clarify: information in minds in general, in MY mind, or my opinion on information as pertains to "real?"

>Can information be quantized discretely in real world particle interactions, for example?

The universe is a global collection of discrete infocognitive states. Imagine our understanding of quantum particle interactions as lighthouses on the shore of our understanding which outline a global probabilistic aspect of the universe. The universe is selecting, via the mechanism of perception, which states out of its infinite infocognitive potential will instantiate to the observer.

>Do you think CMTU holds any kind of relevance to our understanding of QM or either of the theories of relativity, or reconciling them with one another (qm and Einstein)

The CTMU holistically models the universe and so everything in it including QM and GR/SR. The reason quantum mechanics seems so different from gravity is because of our reference point. Quantum mechanics showcases the deep and fundamentally 'probabilistic' aspect of the holistic universe and gravity is a property inferred about objects from within the universe. They are two different functions of SCSPL.

>IT'S MA'AM

prove you're mr langan and not a roleplayer

Information is transferred BY light.

Are we ever going to be able to escape this rock with faster than light travel?

Which is an electromagnetic phenomena.
Not with bottle rockets.

Attached: 19aef8218bbffb227ab2375a0a395c11.jpg (992x762, 212K)

How would you handle the wall and shutdown?

Thanks for your answer:
>my opinion on information as pertains to "real?"
This one.
>Quantum mechanics showcases the deep and fundamentally 'probabilistic' aspect of the holistic universe
I'm not sure that it actually has been proven to be probabilistic - see the Bohmian interpretation of Quantum Mechanics (pilot wave or hidden variables theory.)

What is the shape of the earth?

Attached: 1542689764674.png (1292x732, 173K)

What can you do to break down the socialized medical care meme? Explaining it to the public is key, and you probably know all about the topic, so I won't tell you anything much new. Did you know, that as a percentage of GDP, socialized countries spend far less, about 40% in the case of Europe, on research? I could prove it, but a simple cross checking on your own in 5 minutes would show you. The total economy, divided by the research done. US vs Europe. It may shock you, and we had more than 50% government spending before Obamacare.

I can't tell if you're larping or real. Whoever you are, the CTMU and other metaphysical models with no predictive value are empty rationalizations, if rational at all.

>with no predictive value
he's saying Karma is real

>the CTMU
what a waste of intellect, kys

Attached: 1511624853041.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

karma is a projection of the human need for causality and rationalization applied with hindsight. nothing to do with metaphysics

if you can basically control reality why are you a not rich and a man who begs for shekels

there is no application of the model, it is merely descriptive. it is an empty rationalization.

If you're for real then you need to announce that you're here on face book for verification
What's your opinion of ted K?

KYS back

Have you looked how uttering some words can make them manifest as closest as possible and that as a pervasive spiritual force, what might be what Logos is .

>OP ignores the JQ

fucking brainlet larpfag go back to /b/

Attached: duhhhh.png (645x729, 51K)