WW3/Doomsday prep

Are you preparing or you’re one of those that talk smack online with 0$ to your name? Stack up on weapons, canned goods & jerrycans & diverty a sizeable amount of your savings in building your alert-room. You’d have to be a brainlet in this day & age to NOT stock up on the essentials. Don’t be a brailet buy your essentials TODAY

Attached: 9CDA97C7-F323-41A1-9AC3-9633E21D77D5.jpg (736x585, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_scavenger
youtube.com/watch?v=oHWd6Fw2yE8
gotavapen.se/gota/ak/ak4_5/ak5_history.htm
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1083022011574747137
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a slingshot and a pile of rocks outback.

>Glownigger thread derailment

$6000 in gear.

Attached: imaginegravitycontrol.jpg (1191x463, 113K)

Why USP is the best handgun?

Loot pinata

I don't have much, just a few days of food and I'm learning the skills to get more. Try to pick up a bit more food each paycheck.

Americans could make a shitload of money selling guns you buy at Walmart to Australians. Like 5 grand for a bolt action rifle.

Nice try ATF

What are you going to use this knee pads for? Suckin dick?

You have terrible opsec, if you're not a glowing nigger.

Also, too much stuff. People like pic related will either remain bound to one location (tantamount to suicide, long-term), have to leave gear unattended when moving (bad opsec again; you'll lose your shit), or get jumped by like 5 of your 'buddies' because you could split this shit among about 5 people, if you wanted to be a reasonable human being.

sage

Not a scratch on it either.
You're a Cabelas and velcro salesman's wet dream OP

Are wasr 10 effective shtf ak47?

You're a fucking idiot, and an ill-informed one, at that.

Eh em. USP is not the best pistol. It’s big and clunky and not as accurate as pic related. Also usp holds less rounds. Get a CZ, proven reliability used in many countries in many wars

>3 rifles
That's where you fucked up, you three armed glow ayyyy lmao.

kill em soldier

R8 my preparedness

Attached: 20180914_155257.jpg (4160x3120, 3.81M)

A Glock 23 is like $2500 on the black market.

hi wayne

Hahaha no not even close. If you’re going with an ak clone, it’s only acceptable if it’s a saiga or Vepr

You have all of the basics and will be fine. The 1911 is a bit cringe. I would ditch it and grab a glock or cz

I guess nobody wants to go to prison for black market trafficking that attracts ASIO and AFP? How strange!

>not type-56

Attached: 502DB912-CEF4-4832-8CAA-9F34C3324A82.jpg (487x630, 37K)

Attached: 1546337495982.png (1110x590, 572K)

Done. Got a CZ, anything you recommend aside from basicbitch glock?

Attached: see zee chan.jpg (1993x2509, 497K)

Do you like the beretta ?

Prep for what? A happening that will never fucking ever happen?

A legal Glock 26, assuming you've got security or collector's, is less than a thousand bucks. For a basic bitch H licence a tarted up 19 with a club barrel is $1300, you can get 17As for less than a thousand bucks. We're in a fucking purple patch for inexpensive bolt action rifles - a thousand bucks gets you 1MOA from at least five or six different manufacturers; if you're patient and buy secondhand you can get it with cheap but usable optics for less than a grand.

Unless you're a cunt, there's little reason to buy illegal weapons with all the risk they entail, at the prices they command

Surely these will protect you from drones!

yes our own people will save us when its time

Yea get a fucking optic for your ar. Like a leupold or an aimpoint pro

>MUH DRONES INVALIDATE THE PROSPECT OF ARMED INSURRECTION

>AFGHANISTAN IS UNWINNABLE AND WE NEVER SHOULD HAVE GONE

Wrong, although saiga and vepr are good choices. Arsenal is good to go as well.

Wasr10 is good to go. Made in same factory used for Romanias army. Passed AK Operators union testing with over 10000 rounds fired and no issues. Most budget AKs literally start falling apart and the steel mushrooms all to hell long before that point. The Wasr10 is the only budget AK you should buy.

get a revolver. It won't jam on you.

I hope it does happen. I'll be comfy at home watching them get droned on YouTube eating popcorn

Because the original P226 X5 line wasn't widely imported into the US

Look at the full auto torture tests of vepr vs wasr that iv8888 put out on YouTube. The wasr fell apart after one drum

Fuck you Wayne, you gun grabbing son of a bitch.
What part of constitutional right don't you understand?
A license turns a right into a privilege, you can shove it right up your 400lb ass.

Attached: Shall not be infringed motherfucker.jpg (850x428, 221K)

sigs are better

this kills the left.

Attached: 1471179968663.jpg (700x493, 101K)

you wanna kneel in broken glass and blood, by all means go ahead

Yes, it's reliable, but it requires a bit more practice to be accurate. Also the factory grips suck ass, buy g10 or talon grips.

I'm building a long range AR10 at the moment. What would be a good decent scope?

WASR-10 is fine. Chrome-lined barrel, just make sure the magwell is properly opened up, as they were imported as single stacks often done poorly.

The finish is kind of shitty and pinned parts can be canted, but holds up well enough. Its durable and reliable at its core.

Best AKs are probably Chinese, although the blued finish can rust.

Bulgarian are second best.

Russians are third best.

>R8 my preparedness
Carry handle on ARs is 100% god tier. I love my luggage handle, and got a colt scope for it. Having both iron sights and a basic 4x optic is quite comfy.

Australia is getting invaded and you faggots can’t do shit but take it up the ass because your faggot government took away your guns.

>end of the world
>OP sits in his house autistically cleaning his guns and talking to himself
>Tyrone comes in with a lead pipe, breaks the door
>OPs hands start shaking, drops the gun parts
>Gets raped in the ass

This is the reality

>>the 1911 is cringe

Forgot your (you)

Bullshit. Russian is best.

No government has the power to take away guns. Its a God given right. However, those pussy faggots surrendered their guns and country.

The difference is Afghans aren't fat, lazy retards dependant on 3000 calorie a day diets and know how to get food, water and treat basic problems without modern medicine. In the times of civil war most Americans will end up dying of thirst and medical problems. They will also lose the will to fight very early. Stop trying to compare yourself as to literally the toughest people on the planet. Mountain people like Afghans and Yemenis are legit tough people that were hungry and barefoot before wars even started. You fags will lose your will to fight just a day without food

Leupold mk 4 or a vortex if on budget

i said it 5 years ago, and ill say it again.

Fuck off, Wayne

protip: iron powder + table salt + activated carbon (powdered charcoal) = oxygen absorber packets. The ingredients should be added to a breathable pouch and sealed in the container within a minute or two of adding everything together, always use fresh uncorroded iron powder. 1g of extra-fine iron powder = 300 cubic cm of oxygen absorption capacity.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxygen_scavenger
This allows you to avoid food spoilage for much longer if you have access to airtight containers.

>In the times of civil war most Americans will end up dying of thirst and medical problems.
>You fags will lose your will to fight just a day without food

>that flag recognition, when he has the same fucking flag in his own post

If I was living in a mutt country I would want guns too. We've had 1 massacre in 20 years and you get about 200 a year

Attached: f18e9254f4295c99253d8b9afe385498--catalog-fire.jpg (473x613, 47K)

I bought a few pallets of Hormel Chili and toilet paper.

Nobodys gonna fuck with my rotten egg ass.

buy awp and deagle

a tea bag or nicely folded bit of coffee filter or paper works fine for the pouch

>end of the world
>OP sits in his house autistically cleaning his guns and talking to himself
>Tyrone comes in with a lead pipe, breaks the door
>OPs hands start shaking, drops the gun parts
>gets out his hash stash
>Roll blunts with african american thieve man
>teach him trigger control and how to use iron-sights

FTFY

Attached: 08FC5282-C7C3-40DD-AA9F-31ECF953F77A.png (666x667, 485K)

How small is your cock? Be honest

Aussies won't rebel. Mutts might

I own more Russian AKs and bakelites than you could ever imagine. I own an online gun store that specializes in AK parts, specifically Russian.

The Russian AKs are good, but no, they are not the best. Kalashnikov himself believed the Bulgarians made the best AKs, but the Chinese are more accurate and have superior triggers IME. Russian triggers are average and their AKs are not superior to Bulgarians AKs.

Nothing is more embarassing than an AK snob.

>tHe GoVeRnMeNt HaS dRoNeS aNd NuKeS gUyS
Read this you mouth-breathing faggot

Attached: 2nd civil war.png (1280x643, 696K)

Although I suppose I don't specialize in Russian parts anymore, since my importer had his last shipment seized by Customs almost a year ago.

Fuck off, glownog. Only a retard would post their weapons or their hoard.

Attached: IMG_2901.jpg (693x1024, 95K)

I have my fist. For fisting anuses.

Glow OP, the real meat would be for you to run Jow Forums like Mossad runs ISIS.
Just think how much better weaponized autism would be if equipped with, y'know, actual weapons.

based fucking lebanon... I'd let you bomb my sister any day if you know what I mean..

Attached: 1466128523156.jpg (640x480, 127K)

Agreed, although since basic AKs now start at 2x the price of basic ARs, that's most of the AK world these days.

faggots and their gear layouts

Tanks and Drones are wonderful tools of war - if you can actually logistically support them. They're incredibly awful for police actions.

Attached: gungrab3.png (1103x654, 62K)

Attached: atf party.jpg (374x503, 45K)

Check aus mein judengewehr

Attached: galil3.png (1000x563, 1.37M)

>Are you preparing
Not as fast as I probably should.

Where's your 50 round mag, faggot.

get a fn highpowr
youtube.com/watch?v=oHWd6Fw2yE8

gotavapen.se/gota/ak/ak4_5/ak5_history.htm

Attached: armenij_1.jpg (800x1036, 74K)

The union army burned cities to the ground during the civil war so yeah they absolutely will bomb the shit out of the country if needed

Attached: atlanta after civil war.jpg (640x426, 127K)

Attached: 1522158254402.png (872x886, 220K)

Attached: 7129675D-BAD8-4325-81EC-ACF069827171.png (650x450, 91K)

>Paki flag

How's life over there, you cross bred Muslim poo? Also what made you get interested in prepping, ect ?

Attached: Alhamdulillah.png (420x420, 10K)

I'll take "what is Jow Forums?" for 500, Jim.

Cause food sales. Kroger foods has case sales this weekend

This is all the doomsday prep you need.
(Cross-thread)

(Cross-thread)

I have 2 and an 2 IDF puches which hold one 50 rnd and one 35 rnd each

HOWEVER - the rifle is shit. Not a Galil mind you, but a "Golani sporter" - Century arms imports parts and Frankensteins them together, and 50% of the time you get one (like mine) where when they welded the ejector into the receiver they didn't re-harden it, so it wares down and rounds off and gets to the point where you have FTEs every dozen rounds or so.

If you buy a "Galil" you have a 50-50 shit at it not being a pile of shit. Get something else

Attached: Melon-Labia.png (1200x1521, 2.99M)

Enjoy ruling your ashes then.
The point of my post was to prove the fragility of life of 90% of democrats, since they live in urban areas.
Any small disruption in the supply lines will leave them out starving. It only takes 1 faggot to cut off the entire water, electric or telecom lines of an entire city.
Imagine having thousands if not millions of frustrated rednecks operating independently across the country doing deliberate acts of sabotage.
Your nogs will chimp out once the KFC runs out and your cities will burn.

Attached: Chimping out categories.jpg (1008x1260, 315K)

>Typos

Drinking, sorry

Attached: The Creature.jpg (1100x734, 110K)

>somali
>talkint shit about a nuclear armed 7th most fierce fighting force in the world

We were teaching you canoe niggers the basics of society when black hawk down events were transpiring. Our HQ saved you niggers and mutts from genocide. Be thankful, nigger

Attached: 5EE37B7C-55FD-4ED9-AAE9-A2E1B4E9BEE3.gif (240x180, 2.63M)

No need, I've stored up my treasures in heaven.

Leafs like you don't have guns. Leafs like me do. I win. Your food and water is mine unless you got something to trade or a skill I need. Sucker.

im just gonna hide in a cave deep innawoods and eat my kids until things cool down

No one is surprised. A coward and a faggot. Sums up leaf mentality perfectly

Why are those AR's so funny
What's with that top config what is that
Why does that other one have a big magwell
Are you from Pakistan?
What is that book thing strapped to

>CZ
Jow Forums would like to speak to you. Also, Imagine being a white man and not rocking a Wahlter PPQ

They are no longer made here

A modern civil war isn't likely to go that way. As an example, let's take something recently in the news.
California is extremely butthurt over this tweet:
>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1083022011574747137
and some are suggesting this is the moment to secede from the Union. However, those Californians fail to recognize a few important facts:

1. California isn't universally liberal. Some areas are very conservative and would not want to go along with this plan.
2. The Californians who want to leave are almost universally the Californians who supported their state's disarmament of its citizenry; they probably don't have a lot of weapons or ammunition aside from some sympathetic police departments.
3. While California has a lot of military bases, most of the people on those bases are not from California. They have no great draw to a Californian Identity. This is in massive contrast to the American Civil War, where State Identity was a huge deal for troop loyalty.
4. California is very dependent on imports of water, fuel, and grain crops. You can't live off of Avocados, Oranges, and Almond Milk for very long.

If California went through with secession, #1 on that list would cause what happened with Virginia and what is now West Virginia: the red regions would not go along with California, and they would call on the Federal Government for aid. Within hours, carriers in San Diego and marines out of Camp Pendleton would be mobilized, with Combat Air Patrols and deployments sent into Central and Northern California as both shock and awe and to take the treasonous state Government into custody. The whole thing wraps up in a couple weeks.

In the unlikely event that some national guard forces put up a solid defense, pic related would come into play. The conclusion is the same, except with a lot more riots, illness, and mild starvation instead of a swift spanking from the Federal Government.

Attached: shipping.jpg (640x1484, 186K)

Not OP, but anyone who lives in dangerous areas, whether it's prone to natural disasters (japan) or political instability preps.
It blows my mind how western (((media))) demonizes preppers and bunches them all up into an "alt-right" category.
The CDC recommends keeping a minimum 1 week worth of supplies (food - water - medicine) on hand at all times.
If you are smart, you'd just buy from costco and rotate through your 1 month worth of supply in your pantry.
A box of Tuna cans, 45lb bags of rice, buckets of spaghetti and dried beans. All can be had for about 100$.
Regarding water, don't get too crazy, but always have a redundancy plan. What we do over here is use water coolers, the ones you use at the workplace. You can either get the gallons delivered each week or refill them and clean them yourself.
Either way, you get to keep a at least a couple of 5 gallons jugs of fresh clean water on hand. Which should last you weeks.
A 10$ water filter also doesn't hurt.

I'll just eat illegals.