BIG HAPPENING

BIG HAPPENING

On January 22. Germany and France will sign a "friendship pact" that includes a joint military and a joint foreign policy

>France and Germany are to forge shared defence, foreign and economic policies in an unprecedented “twinning” pact regarded as a prototype for the future of the European Union.
>Regions on either side of the Franco-German border will be encouraged to form “Eurodistricts” with merged water, electricity and public transport networks.

What are they planning?

thetimes.co.uk/edition/world/france-and-germany-join-forces-as-a-single-superpower-fjf3bgv60

Attached: 2019-01-10_024514.jpg (694x731, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's pretty cool

Sounds terrible

It won't mean shit. Their economy is literally days away from getting FUCK.

BANK RUN!!!!

Attached: 1540129084082.jpg (576x685, 137K)

Isn't macron about a week away from being beheaded? Why even bother with this.

We're taking back Alsace Lorraine.

Winning.

why does the chancellor of germany keep trying to take over europe, and why does france keep surrendering to them?

oy vey its anuddah Vichy

France is named after a german tribe. We eblog together.

Charlemagne is considered a role model for todays European Union.

The yellow jackets are trying to Crash the French banking system, England is leaving with a hard brexit, the Eastern Euros have already left the union in all but name and Italy will be leaving the EU within the next few years.

What a bunch of jamokes eurocrats are.

ITS OVER, your EXPERIMENT IS DEAD

what will it take for them to realize?

Jeez France, at least you put up some token resistance the last time the Krauts tried to take over. Now you're just bending over and begging for it.

Attached: Hitler is FABULOUS.gif (380x218, 953K)

would this give germany authority to use their military to quell french protesters?

And this just the beginning

Does that mean now you guys are Gefrance or Franceney?

F-P war part 2?

gallows

exactly this

German-French super Cuckstate union confirmed

What military

It means the Jupiter-brained manlet sold his country out to Merkel and turned them into Germany's bitch.

youdont know what youre talking about. you're not educated on genetics. you cut that out now, or youll go home in an ambulance.

Attached: jazz video 3.webm (1292x626, 2.32M)

If they do that's it for the Fifth Republic. There's little that does less to quell domestic unrest than using foreigners to put it down.

France is so unbelievably cucked. They're so used to being taken over by Germany that Germany simply had to ask nicely this time.

DIRECT RULE FROM BERLIN

ha ha, the greater israhell project and the kalergi plan is now in full effect

bye bye europeans, you'll all be slaves of islam like your forefathers were during the Barbary slave trade

Hahahahahaha. You're going to fucking die a terrible death scum.

Macron and Merkel can share a fucking oven for all we care.

>Germany
>military
they don't have one
Germans would have to ask the Americans for help in even putting down a small regional revolt

Good to see the krauts are mixing it up and starting with France. Poland's turn next. Sit back and enjoy the fifth Reich boys.

i love white girls

kek is that what you get told? German military is bigger in numbers than the one of Israel and the UK. It's place 9 globally in military expenditures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_paramilitary_personnel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

I bet all the common regions will be speaking french. Germans are more self hating than trying french so the French culture will be embraced over the native culture.

>What are they planning?
The Unholy Roman Empire.

>more soldiers than Israel
Israel has a population of like 6 million, having a larger military is nothing to be proud of.

>Israel has a population of like 6 million, having a larger military is nothing to be proud of.
Israel is one of the most militarized countries in the world, so I think that's a valid comparison. You can also just look at the numbers. It's ridiculous to say Germany has 'no military' and I'm not even saying this to let my country look better.

Cool now Russia can kill both of you this time

Attached: 9e7.jpg (249x249, 16K)

"it's all JUST a big coincidence" anons

Attached: babel-eu.png (640x478, 489K)

France is gonna make German army btfo their own citizens.
Or Macron just offered the country to Germany and it will be Germance.

bump

>tfw it's the Germans again

Attached: 3lVq5dZ.jpg (499x385, 108K)

Shut the fuck up i work for the german millitary and its a burbing garbage dump
All tanks planes ships and subs have been rationalised into inoperability in the last 10 years
The equipment and training is all outdated

Attached: 1537816126036.jpg (205x286, 10K)

no, she's packing.

France is an artificial nation. Very centralistic for a reason.

I don't give them very long to live, actually.

The we'll get Alsace back or independend without much effort.

How do you know?
Also bullets still hurt even when they are fired outta muzzleloaders

>Alsace
Shit go for it German bro, sorry we might go to war again though

Joint-Nigger policy.
If Germany starts offloading vibrant shitskins into France, they may end up seeing the yellow vest party in Berlin.

Attached: 83e40b8959b171c3e9a8e99ac5b1c5aad06257f3.jpg (1024x974, 287K)

There is no spirit in the german army.

It's like a comedy show about how an army should not be.

Full of lazy men, women, and especially no sense of honour.

It's almost like two muslim countries have a lot in common or something

Frances president a guy despised by 85% of his own country is still signing binding deals on behalf of 100% of his country?
Sucks they don't have a second amendment.

>Merging two failing states together
What could possibly go wrong?

It's true.

If the US pulled out of Germany, it would be defenseless. Trump has a major bargaining chip against Germany, and the heart of the EU.

Time you paid for your own defense.

Attached: kvk111myc -- 1247 -- dcg111msu'.jpg (700x931, 145K)

Mored denazification

Attached: 20181205_211307.jpg (448x663, 179K)

Combined the third largest economy in the world equal to half of China.

Not bad.

lol as if youre going to do anything if it happens in your shithole. some random niggers with ar15s vs military who has tanks top grade stuff isnt going to do shit and its fact.

Only this time it will be to preserve the future of arabs and tranny children

>Time you paid for your own defense.
Fucking this. I have no interest in using my tax dollars to support merkel and macron.