Zoomie white guys of Jow Forums, how does it feel to know that women and POC hate you?

How does it feel to grow up in a generation where most other people hate you. Non whites hate you definitely, most white women hate you because they’ve lapped that feminism stuff up like milk. Oh and a lot of your fellow white male zoomers also hate you funnily enough. So how does it feel hated? How does it feel to know that they’re gonna have power over you soon enough and they’re gonna make you pay for the sins of your ancestors? What do you think of that? :)

Attached: C1B1233E-95B1-4C29-B8F0-4C47BC2EA971.jpg (750x728, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/asianeuropean4love/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We stopped caring.
Faggots like you are just trying to shame and demoralize.
Pathetic. Go back to speddit

Attached: 1545658722588.png (644x792, 552K)

Attached: 1541833817887.png (1500x1500, 926K)

Attached: 1545665519802.jpg (1193x1642, 722K)

Imagine making these threads more then once

Zoomer here from a poor part of the country. Nobody hates white males. Thankfully my parents could afford to send me to a private school where the only blacks were athletes. But even my public school friends can just take honors or AP classes and never have to interact with blacks or Hispanics all day.

Becsuse it’s true. I wish they’d just once acknowledge that they’re hated

They aren‘t

Fuck you zoomer, you know they all hate you. Stop coping and lying to yourself.

>>T. CivNat Boomer

Stop raging on 4chingz

Lmao

A question I have for all Jews, but just can't seem to get an answer for:
What is it about your ethnicity that has provoked over 100 countries, at different times in history to throw you out of their lands?

Attached: 1515232727491.png (768x893, 619K)

It doesn't matter what they think and they won't do shit you dumb faggot. They are way too busy killing themselves anyway. If whitey is killed where do gibs come from?

Every woman who posts shit like this, ESPECIALLY non-white women, have white boyfriends and get railed by white cocks.

When women don't lust for men, they are invisible. When women talk about men all the time, those are the ones they want.

Always this fucking memeflag

t. virgin

without any context you don't know if she's advocating abortion or getting checked out to be healthy

>Make me pay
Imagine 20,000,000 white American men going on a general strike to stop the flow of income taxes. Nancy Pelosi would start shooting niggers in the street to get the white men back to work.

White women adore cute white kids. Nothing is more appealing to a normal white woman. They get so jealous if they see a young white family with two or more blond kids. See how they stare.

somebody should destroy that filthy whores life

Why? Do the non whites hate you where you’re from?

Well, since you asked I think you'll die choking on your own blood after commissar jamal is done facefucking you, filthy commie scum.

How does it feel to grow up so priveleged and sheltered you think everybody is a faggot lefty?

You know what they think about you but you choose to ignore it to cope better.

>Nancy Pelosi would start shooting niggers in the street to get the white men back to work

Attached: 1531674162826.png (996x868, 798K)

Attached: 234567987545678.png (800x764, 225K)

NO ONE LIKES US
NO ONE LIKES US
NO ONE LIKES US
WE DON'T CARE

Attached: farage_3065013b.jpg (620x387, 47K)

Fantastic knowing that I can fuck and spread my chad seed to any woman I want. Do you know how many of these sad lonely “empowered” women from HS hit me up on every social media platform imaginable talking how cute my kids are, how handsome I am as a father, how jealous they are of my wife going as far to say “I can’t believe that cunt got you”. In public they act strong and independent, in private they are drug and alcohol abusing pathetic wastes of humanity. It makes me harder than diamonds to think about how shit their lives are compared to mine.

makes me hate you back i suppose, not that i was all that fond to begin with. hey lets kill each other ready go!

asian girls love us tho

Attached: 6553776393055361460.jpg (1125x1500, 285K)

Crazy like these guys

Attached: AE17A785-9C97-4D0F-8E23-7913267748A4.jpg (776x447, 295K)

nah they have weird twisted feelings about us or outright hate us

Humans don't care what property thinks.

don't care anymore
just sitting back and enjoying the ride
they will reap what they sow

Hate.
Ignorance.
Bigotry.

lmao nah dude, it's the most common interracial pairing by far

Attached: 15822550_10208386047952126_4253046698327916764_n.jpg (960x540, 56K)

white women just say this shit because they get social status points, they dont actually believe it.
Kate Morgan is a jew.
and you are also a jew
holocaust 2 coming soon

remember to sage, kids

how feel thing

(((Kate Morgan))) is a jewish woman OP
stop being so ignant

Attached: (you).jpg (450x306, 15K)

This is half of Jow Forumss wives and gfs. Yet these cuck motherfuckers still come here and preach the joy of white women.

Fuck you. Black women who hate black men FOREVER

Brain washed to hate their own kind by propaganda.

Look at what this cunt is eating. If it looks like vomit before you eat it what the fuck do you think her asshole is gonna look like?

Faggot

Youre an idiot. You clearly dont know any white women

i could not care less about the opinions of mindless alcoholic whores

Yeah shoot the messenger. I need you to acknowledge it. I know you’ve felt it your whole life

yeah but it's a small percentage of asian women
and of that percentage how many of them actually like their partner as opposed to being purely attracted to them
it's not even something you should bother thinking about
I get plenty of attention from non white girls and I alienate them all on purpose by telling them exactly what I think

OP is a faggot shill but if you're a straight white zoomer male it's true that everyone hates you for pretty much no reason
the only solution is to go full Machiavelli on them until dotr

This I know many women who believe this shit. It’s a great deed in their minds, one less oppressor.

Thank fuck someone is willing to acknowledge it

Shut up kike

It’s not about them hating us, it’s about them being wrong faggot

They have lots to lose and I don't. I'll make them pay for their sins and make their families cry at their closed casket funerals for trying to kill me.

>roastie liberal cat lady tells actual women to abort

Wow. Much influence, very upsetting.

Attached: 1544625955657.gif (220x238, 97K)

shes preparing it for cooking you dumb nig

Not a zoomer, but it’s hilarious.

Attached: 4956EB93-F250-4A84-83C9-DDBBBFA94181.gif (475x354, 1.91M)

>that women and POC hate you?
lmao stats say otherwise cucklord

t. Millennial fag

>>Muh dick
I care who fucks who. On a certain level they all resent you deeply.

There's one place where they will find love.

Attached: 1505848304762.jpg (486x960, 50K)

>>Pathetic Zoomie who can’t accept reality

Weirdly enough, we also always get comments from niggresses about how beautiful our kids' blue eyes are.

>who cares if they all wanna fuck you because they love the shit out of you, you know they really hate you right?
Come sit on dis dick gurrlll XD

Attached: Eat Shit.jpg (600x800, 67K)

kek

possibly psyops thread idk
seems to be holding true for >90% of cases
but you should assume everyone hates you and is out to get you anyway so you can easily predict their behaviour
always assume the worst in people is what I have learnt so far in my relatively short life on hell island

Cope

Preteen Ovulating Commies hate me?

don't be so naive
lust =/= giving a fuck about you

>>Nobody hates white males

Attached: 465B1DF2-FE4B-4119-B61A-6BE6F3E76D9C.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

No the women do, non whites do and a lot of your own do as well.

Attached: fraulein.jpg (236x354, 15K)

When hypothetical white woman gets old and has no one to take care of her she'll regret killing her son.

Kyle, did you do your homework?

Pieces Of Cowdung hate me?

I'll still cum all over your sisters face whether you like it or not ;)

>instagram.com/asianeuropean4love/
They all want half-white children. I'm not giving it to them though.

No one openly hates us, not that I've seen anyway, so I don't care.

They’re gonna make your life hell user for what the white Man has done

Pretty good. When the world is losing their head and you can keep yours, then you will be a man, my son.

Attached: E3224761-7C96-4F3D-AB31-899A2D823DB3.jpg (1200x892, 228K)

This is a fetish account dude. No one besides insecure white dudes and dicklet asians are on there.

>poc
Pieces of crap? :)

Attached: 1546916891615.png (480x627, 32K)

Anyone 22 or over is a millennial. Stop calling yourselves zoomers.

Well they all do

WMAF is the most common interracial pairing in America, don't deny it.

Attached: Satats+from+2014+_7b5edd5ec44fe5863e63c05058c26835.png (516x712, 161K)

Daily reminder that Jow Forums is never wrong

Attached: And its a Jew.jpg (762x960, 81K)

>pictures of asian women using white men who are too blinded by muh dik
>I'd also let these women use me

? ? ?i'm anglo you fucking mong
and so is my sister so have fun with that lmao

Based zoomer. May you repair the damage my faggot-ass generation has caused. Sorry for placing this burden on you

simple, just move to russia where white guys are appreciated

Still true

Can confirm. All the chocolate babies loved my blue eyes back in elementary school.

kind of feels like being a palestinian

(((our own)))

Still Jew, memeflaggot

nancy "shoot a nigger to pull the lever" pelosi

>Anglo
Oof, never mind then you can keep her. Probably too inbred for my tastes anyway.
>>I'd also let these women use me
I wouldn't be against spanking some Asian cuties ass, but that's about it. I'm not a rice mixer.

Attached: Asian Christian.jpg (500x752, 62K)

Wasn't denying it, and I'm not confirming it now as your stats seem you like bullshit. I was saying that anecdotal fetish accounts on Instagram don't prove your point.

Born in ‘99 here. Feels great, knowing that their hatred is rooted in pure jealousy. Women and shitskins, I have 0 affinity for them, let them be kike drones all they want.

Attached: 1505602813612.jpg (1039x914, 109K)

Whatever you say cuck.

Attached: Cat.jpg (1252x1252, 346K)