American spics

why do spics want to turn the usa into a third world shithole?

Attached: Mexican3.jpg (500x627, 60K)

They're people too you know

mexico is one of the countries with the highest animal abuse rates. how can anyone defend trash like that.

They don't, it's just what happens when they reach critical mass.

What is actually the ethnic composition of Hispanics? 50% Native, 50% Spanish, is that correct?

>inb4 monkey joke

>The Scorpion and the Toad

Attached: 1532911840382.png (577x432, 291K)

>why do spics want to turn the usa into a third world shithole?

implying its spics

Attached: 152829631917.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Why do niggers fish out all the fish, eat up all the grass and then starve? Because they can take it.

We don’t. We hate illegals and know their true nature. All those spics you see protesting are not even us citizens. Some are not even of Mexican decent. They’re from Central America.

because they're literally too stupid to comprehend otherwise. these are the same people whose ancestors sacrificed children and ripped hearts out of bodies with their bare hands in the center of their cities for everyone to see and cheer

An unholy mix of indian, negro and spaniard. Mexicans are an abomination.

checkem, spics btfo

tpbp

thank you. i'm glad some of you faggots have common sense.

Ruff

Eyyyyy that's racist we hard workers who steal your jobs

Attached: abduct7n-1-web.jpg (635x821, 51K)

In the US it's
40% med euro
40% mongoloid, the pc term is amerindian
10% negroid

0% Nigger blood in Mexico my friends.
Its the jews actually, the average spic can't even plan. Also corruption has rotten even citizens minds.

it's not my fault mexicans have no balls and choose to run away like little pussies.

Should be
>50% mongolian
>40% med euro
>10% negroid

They don't understand that they are the problem. They blame colonialism, they blame their land, they blame Y.T., they blame anything and everything but themselves.

So they believe if they come here and take over all the wealth will be theirs forever. They don't understand it will all turn to shit just like in their home countries.

Funny but how did that kind of melting happened? Weren't Spainards hated colonizers in the eyes of the Natives, so why the massive interbreeding with them?

And how comes Hispanics became a race of it's own after all that intermingling?

60% European 35% Indian 5% African

They assume the standard of living won’t go down drastically when they move in. It’s that “all inequality is due to oppression” bullshit as usual when the truth is that’s their home countries are he best they can produce.

Attached: 8F9593A9-2F68-4FA7-B9B4-B7280C451BC3.jpg (500x421, 50K)

I dont want to ruin america nor become the majority I was simply born here
>>.199295995
What country should I move to?

^Guys pls tell me a good country to move to

Why do cockroaches want to move into a nice clean house?

they dont WANT to they just do it naturally

Because USA turned their countries into third world shitholes first

Hand over these (you)s

Attached: images.jpg (249x202, 9K)

in a way i feel bad for them. i'm not from this country either but am a citizen. if my people were put in such light it would be unbearable for me. i like their food a lot, but a lot of bad habbts. some are cool, actually, a lot are cool but illegal immigration is still wrong.