Iq bread

Alright my glue eating brethren. Here's my IQ. Keep in mind I'm 6 feet 5 inches so that makes my brain naturally bigger. Don't feel bad if you have double digit IQ, love is all that matters. Suck my big brainy dick.

test.mensa.no/

Attached: appliedtoricebtw.png (884x518, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mensa.dk/iqtest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K

Attached: IQ.png (674x477, 18K)

Not bad.
Question for you, since this is a waste of a thread anyway.
Can you name what is specifically wrong with pedophilia, in how it harms the child?
(((Mods))) deleted the other thread the discussion was in, and I want to hear what anons think of my assessment into the matter, I will reveal if you don't grasp the concept well enough.

Options field for data mine

Mine field for data options.

cuz hole too small. Idiot caveman. Simple geometry

Serious answer, please.
Your assessment into what harm comes of it.

what was it like being raped by your family members?
I'm guessing you must have enjoyed it since you want to do the same to kids

Make your own thread REEEEEEEEEEE. Nobody cares about pedophilia

Same lol

t. pedophile.

Wrong on all accounts.
I'm just furious that nobody quite understands how trauma in the early stages of life can ruin one's life for the remainder.
Circumcision causes brain damage, and so too does psychological events when they are so extreme against someone young.
Nothing short of outright smashing the pedophile's face in with a brick is proper, when greeting one.

Attached: 32573924579889732.png (500x500, 43K)

Obviously. only low IQers would think otherwise

>I don't care
>B-b-but I have to maintain face on this Mongolian wall climbing support forum
Uh-huh.

i can't believe i lost the debate.

>Internet arguments won
>+1 triforce

Attached: 1533370409049.jpg (500x499, 73K)

Mine's 139 and I'm not some fashy bootlicking retard like most if the people here. What gives?

Do you have to pay for results?

big brain big cock

Attached: Screenshot_24.png (817x605, 106K)

Attached: Mybrainsmart.jpg (838x800, 95K)

can someone help me solve this shit?

Attached: failed.png (695x519, 17K)

How?
That's literally below written language comprehension.
Fucking stupid hacks don't even know what IQ range signals.

>That's literally below written language comprehension.
what do you mean, I don't understand

121, looks like I'm the idiot of the bunch.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-15 Mensa IQ Test.png (716x530, 17K)

This is a bad fake test. Literally everyone gets a high score

Attached: 2lzj7h1.jpg (407x405, 59K)

lol.

Attached: 1520072970458.jpg (460x322, 29K)

These threads are hilarious.

Attached: Typical INTJ.jpg (407x405, 57K)

Newsflash: If you take an IQ test online and believe the results, you are by definition a moron.

Attached: 2lzj7h.jpg (407x405, 58K)

>he can't even break the 120s

Attached: IQ result.png (1153x778, 54K)

I've heard the european mensa one is the same as the test they give you in person. It's also like an hour long

>can't even fake the chart
you idiot, about 215 would be 100 percentile

you're clearly wrong.

Whom'st've thought that thou'st've'nt any idea what intelligence is?

Attached: 1544201097892.jpg (720x469, 71K)

Attached: cheers.jpg (510x300, 23K)

dumb gay poster

>dumb gay poster
mensa.dk/iqtest/

you didn't post your IQ, ashamed its so small?
I'm gay because of my high IQ, IQ makes you a fag, look at OP, he is a faggot

Smort

do the test again picking random answers, it's legit impossible to score less than 90 unless you already know all the wrong answers

big brained, ama.

Attached: Untitled.png (982x692, 35K)

My result says yellow? What's next?

Top kek

That test is pretty easy though. I got 120 my first time taking it and I’m a girl that has a shit education. I think it’s stupid to think an online iq test (that has disclaimers about its accuracy) is accurate.

Correlation = causation
Just because the rat is smart enough to understand the mechanics of it's brain and exploit the ones relevant to pleasure, doesn't mean it's necessarily smart, as such efforts shall surely lessen the lifespan of said rat.

Attached: 3249879379432.jpg (1200x640, 150K)

Where do you live and will you give me big brained babies?

max 145 "or more"

Answered the first three seriously, 20 second attention span ran out and answered everything randomly. Still got 106

Attached: 1377674345293.gif (193x211, 1018K)

>max 145 "or more"
and min 55, but no, no, I'm illiterate

but i just gots 148. your small brain prevents you from reading my high score in brainlevels.

how tu put picture??? my tests says 71 but how tu put pictur????

Seriously tho fuck those datamining threads.

brainlets ITT

Attached: Capture.png (737x626, 25K)

>how tu put picture?
snipping tool, press win key, type snipp, select snipping tool

Attached: 1547043748732.jpg (500x484, 87K)

I'll be honest, I did measure my circumference after the Langan video hit the web.

21 inch circ
born in vermont, ivy league all the way down
both my parents became millionaires before they were 30

Almost everyone in my family is either a doctor, lawyer or researcher
I fap to anime, kissless virgin at 31, dropped out of uni. I run a vape shop online and make 400k/yr

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6K)

too ez

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 7.40.26 PM.png (1376x898, 105K)

>Not 9001
You lose ten thousand internets.

I can change the kissless virgin part but I want big brained babies in return. I have no such lineage. My dad is a multiple time felon (but huwhite) and my mom used to work for the CIA. Still crazy single mom though. I make close to six figures playing with crypto.

why don't you pay a few hundred to get a real IQ test from a psychologist? btw, what is your digit span and why is your EQ room temperature?

Couldn't crack 130? Tough break, brainlet.

I do this rgiht????

Attached: result.jpg (555x688, 110K)

Not too bad gents, we're an emotional bunch but at least we aren't brainlets.

I hope all you fellas getting high scores join me in saving the west and having a large healthy family. Remember, IQ is heritable.

Attached: mensa iq.png (904x720, 37K)

Eat neurons, muthaflickers.

Attached: SmartyPants.png (674x477, 18K)

Good job. The last ones were giving me some trouble but I love trying to solve logic puzzles.

whats the best free iq test online, I had it tested when I was younger and scored high but I wanna see how I stack up now

You have enough money to pay for a surrogate. You should have babies.

You could also just find a nerdy girl. Socially awkward girls aren't exactly difficult if you're scared of women. I'd suggest trying to find a table top gaming club near you or something like that. Just don't act like an autist.

He can pay me to be a surrogate.

Assuming you're a femanon, that's a pretty high IQ move honestly. You'd get money and a high IQ baby to carry your genes.

Attached: 1525117283767.jpg (407x407, 122K)

Should have spent more time instead of rushing.

Attached: 115F6868-EEC9-4F51-9BE6-FCB870E936DF.png (1125x2436, 479K)

kek welcome to the big brain club user, ignore the brainlets

Attached: big brain think tank.png (898x409, 28K)

I'm starting to wonder whether or not this test is skewed or if people who come here are generally smarter than most. Or if brainlets just aren't sharing their scores...

I'd say in order to submit yourself to the existential horror that is redpilling, though, it takes a certain type of person. People don't search out fringe ideology instead of watching TV for because it's terribly fun

Test gave me a 120 I think that’s high for a girl. And I guess we’re taking the results fairly serious.

Btw, op, we tied.

t. 5'10

It doesn't really mean much unless you do the test with actual researchers, but I imagine this isn't too bad, these are the type of questions they ask to measure ability in abstract thought.

That is high yes, I'll have to do some research on gender vs. IQ, I've only read about male variability hypothesis. Basically men are more likely to score really low or really high compared to women, so the edges of the bell curve are skewed. Interesting stuff when you consider the evolution of the sexes.

They used to have personality test threads all the time. Everyone was pretty much the of the same three or four personalities here as well.

I took this webtest and an official, in-person one before. Both came out very close. 5 IQ points difference, with the professional one being the lower.
IQ is literally pattern recognition. It's not that hard to program something that gives reasonably accurate measurements.

Lots of INTJs. Including myself. Which is part of the reason I believe I find myself here a lot. There’s not a lot of women with that personality type.

165+ here. Did you have a question or just wanted to show us all your low score?

>Good job. The last ones were giving me some trouble but I love trying to solve logic puzzles.

Logic puzzles? We don't need no stinken' logic puzzles. We got photoshop, amigo.

Just don't even try. I clicked randomly and got 90.

Attached: graph.png (634x412, 8K)

One time someone called me an INTJ, he was being serious.
I had to look up what he meant.
Guess that happens when you're able to use the information you have well, but have a limited pool to draw from.

This is the max score.

Attached: dfghdfghfdg.png (1920x1080, 62K)

>MBTI
>personality test

Attached: shortv.jpg (884x1370, 346K)

>online IQ tests
KEK go get a real one homo.

last time I took that one I scored a 148
eidetic memory for the win!
(yes, I will remember that you called me a faggot, literally forever)

You’re right. Sorry.

Pretty weak sauce. I am a Mensa member. Just 6'. But ex-US Army Airborne Ranger. Professional Engineer. Robotics software engineer. Degrees in physics.

You might have to pick up your game....

Yeah. Well I personally enjoy being me. But it does complicate romantic relationships. Number one complaint is that I always try and find solutions to their problems instead of just listen to them like most girls. It’s dishesrtening being told that by a few different people. But I can’t figure out why they’re mad that I’m solving their problem if they’re complaining about it. Men confound me at times. They bitch about all the things women do that make no sense and then they get mad at a woman for acting logically. But whatever. I’m still here and kicking actually just found a new project to work on and I need to get up early to get some new experiences in so I can understand the project better. Have a great night to all the anons who bother reading this.

You don’t live in California do you?

Well that's 40 minutes I'm never getting back.
Last ~3 questions were too autistic for me.

Attached: chrome_2019-01-10_06-54-45.jpg (1858x1009, 143K)

They enjoy being helpless, it's fucked, bro.
I want to help them become competent that they may live this life to their will, and the fullest as well.
But no matter the magnitude tact, nor the verbosity, nor simplicity of advice, there are some who will deny any help from others.
Just know that if you offered, you did all you could.

ya, bit tougher than the stupid ball and whistle puzzles they been spamming lately.

I'll be your Huckleberry.

This test is obviously bs if 90% of those who take it score in the 90% +

when i did it randomly i got 90 as well

If I wasn't falling asleep in bed and watching TV I think I could've scored higher.

But I go to an Ivy League school and get A's in math classes without much effort, so it's all good.

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-235357.png (1440x2880, 264K)

>Everyone that takes the test is 120+
>HURR IM SMART GUYS
>Being this fucking retarded

You idiots are truly hopeless.

Attached: 1539451449176.jpg (356x374, 56K)

>t. scored 119

Attached: hehe.webm (432x430, 805K)

Well pre-brain damage I used to score 145 on these joke tests all day, now post-brain damage, I get 128!

How'd you get brain damage?

I used to. Moved. SoCal was way too expensive.

You'd think being smart would get you paid. !!! But, no. Long term layoff was not good in SoCal. So, reverse-Grapes-of-Wrath for me.

Attached: my IQ.png (671x498, 18K)

I am not gonna take it right now since I am tired and buzzed, so it will give me an 25-15 point lower score than if I where to wake up and then take it.

Usually I get around 117-125. Its pretty average, but compared to the people who live in my area, I am like a genius compared to them.