New Zealand - The White destination

New Zealand receives 70k out of 128k migrants last year from white countries, can any other nations match this number

Attached: Tekapo_-_image_courtesy_of_Sean_Scott.t76909.jpg (800x450, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

guncity.com/firearm-accessories/gun-parts/stocks
stuff.co.nz/national/105882611/the-battle-over-semiautomatics-police-frustrated-by-the-law-firearm-owners-frustrated-by-police
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is a majority

NZ is turbo cucked especially the North Island

Looks comfy desu

it is

Britfags have a decent amount of white people moving in. I’d estimate a decent chunk of the non eu category is Americans, Russians, Aussies, etc.

Attached: B240DD2E-6281-4301-A833-BD40771393FB.png (1384x1032, 360K)

At no point have I ever been able to find definitive stats about NZ's immigration, but the fact that the white percentage is constantly falling seems to speak to the fact that it is unlikely to be majority white.

Attached: Untitled.png (736x1013, 68K)

>but the fact that the white percentage is constantly falling seems to speak to the fact that it is unlikely to be majority white
its 54% from white countries so any until nz reaches 54% white the white percentage of pop will be decreasing

How exactly DOES one immigrate to New Zealand?

Merit-based point system like any reasonable country..preference given to English-speaking, wealthy, educated, and young people with a job already lined up

so basically europeans come in because they are skilled and chinks because they have fat wallets

Pretty sure we can match the percentage but not the number (we don't get nearly as many immigrants)

Bullshit. It's basically a sandnigger festival in Wellington.

see you fool

What's the cost of 500 mb/s fiber broadband in New Zealand?
When will you build a bridge/tunnel between the north and south islands?

>70k out of 128k yurocuck replacement migration
gay

Attached: FULL.jpg (620x465, 107K)

was on this exact road 2 months ago, 10/10 scenery but so many chink tourists sadly

>When will you build a bridge/tunnel between the north and south islands?
there is no reason for buliding a bridge or a tunnel in the first place
we have 60k people leave ever year we need europeans to replace them

How hard is it to get citizenship there for Europeans?
Are the Maori ok people? Where do they live in NZ?

I forgot, you must also shag a sheep to prove allegiance

The Kiwis are ruled by a single mom. Their women have the highest sexual partner count of anywhere in the world. Even more than places like Uganda or Canada. NZ is a feminist shithole.

>Are the Maori ok people? Where do they live in NZ?
No Maoris are Ghastly

>NZ is a feminist shithole.
It really is.

At least tourists are better than asylum seeking refugees and illegals

>Where do they live in NZ?

Attached: Capture.png (1064x614, 306K)

Although the ferries are effective a bridge still makes sense

>still makes sense
don't see why when you can just fly or take a boat which will be much cheaper than the 10s of billions it would cost for a route which would hardly get any traffic

A conquered island people, think Hawaiian natives (i.e. don't like the white man)

Sad, but true

Most Maori people are normal people, some areas are really bad for Maori gangs and unemployment.

Typically if the Maori population is very very low in an area, they're just fine.

The South Island should break away and immediately become it's own sovereign nation. Fuck the North Island, overcrowded, overpriced, humid and black as fuck.

Why would you build a city right next to the ocean with literally no harbor?

So many questions

Attached: nz.jpg (1737x1106, 470K)

The channel is very deep in some parts, making a bridge a very expensive idea.

We cant do a tunnel because of how geographically active the ground is.

Based

There is a port at bluff

How many guns am I allowed to own there to defend myself, family, and property?

why would there be a limit

NZ is a feminist utopia. Self defence is not allowed.

>NZ is a feminist utopia. Self defence is not allowed.

That's what I thought.

they banned pistol grips (the physical object itself) a few years ago

its not that its not allowed the laws just states for only reasonable force for each situation

All I see when I drive into Auckland is chinks and poos unfortunately.

The only white immigrants I ever see in my area are obnoxious, rude Afrikaner cunts

Gross.
Imagine hooking up with a NZ girl with those stupid fucking accents.
You kiwi faggots need better accents

what are you talking about
guncity.com/firearm-accessories/gun-parts/stocks

There is a reason that a tremendous amount of whites ditch NZ for Aus every year. Beautiful country but getting rapidly overrun and landscape fucking decimated by dairy farming.

And they all disappeared on that mountain

I literally can't tell the difference between Aussie and Kiwi accents

If you want a pistol grip you need the same licence as for a military grade weapon which is nearly impossible for your average person.

Aus
>Feesh and cheeps
NZ
>Fush and chups

not quite
stuff.co.nz/national/105882611/the-battle-over-semiautomatics-police-frustrated-by-the-law-firearm-owners-frustrated-by-police

>they banned pistol grips (the physical object itself) a few years ago

>its not that its not allowed the laws just states for only reasonable force for each situation

Trust a liberal government that bans pistol grips to determine whether the force I used to defend myself is "reasonable". I'll pass.

>If you want a pistol grip you need the same licence as for a military grade weapon which is nearly impossible for your average person.

I would laugh at this, but I know you aren't joking.

I literally can't tell the difference between britbong and gay homo accents

>There is a reason that a tremendous amount of whites ditch NZ for Aus every year. Beautiful country but getting rapidly overrun and landscape fucking decimated by dairy farming.

We generally move overseas for higher wages or in the case of younger people because NZ is fucking boring.

Attached: 46053390_2058586397496315_4103071649023131648_n.jpg (877x960, 124K)

Even airsoft is illegal in Aussie.

funny you should mention that, I can't tell the difference between accents in your country. you all sound like jimmy savile.

Holy shit, what's up with those prices?

Do you guys study here or what?
Never really met any young kiwis over here.

Paintball guns too desu

In most U.S. states there is no license or wait to purchase or own any of those firearms. NZ is cucked. Australia.....even more cucked, apparently.

Oi, is it easy to get a Category A license, mate?

market is very small so no competetion

yes

>Do you guys study here or what?
No what you do is use the free uni here then bugger off overseas to make money and maybe return later

>study by Durex revealed Kiwi women had an average of 20.4 partners. The women's total was the highest in the world.

>free uni
lucky bastards...

They are the liberal whites and boomers that move to New Zealand. They are parasites that destroys one place and find a new host.

It's an interest free loan which gets interest applied if you go overseas and is sure to not be interest free for not much longer as the boomer retirement crisis hits.

>NZ cucks arguing for gun control in the comment section
There needs to be a fucking plague

>It's an interest free loan
nah i didn't have to pay anything at all this year, when labour came in power they promised free uni

Yeah you get one year for free, still going to have to get that loan for your other two plus years mate. Don't think it will be interest free forever.

Based

Canada can't

Attached: immigrationchangescanada.png (686x334, 17K)

What the fuck, don't you have a points system

Just arrived in NZ on business. When you go through the e-passport thing in Auckland airport and you're waiting for someone else to come through, for some reason they have these displays on the back side of the machines that show the flag of the nationality of the passport of the person currently coming through the machine. No idea what purpose this serves, but as I was waiting for my friend I was with to get through the machines, the amount of chinks coming through with NZ passports in the time I was waiting was fucking insane. How did you let it get this bad?

Was on 4G instead of WiFi so flag is wrong

They pay big money

Yeah but they keep making it easier and easier to get in. Plus you get points if you speak French and theres lots of African countries that speak French.
The point system is totally overrated. All you have to do is look at population sizes. Africa, India, and China have massive populations. There's going to be more "qualified" people in these areas.
Also we have people who are advocating for 100 million people in Canada by 2100. Including our immigration minister who is a Somalian who used to be an immigration lawyer.
These immigration lawyers basically find loopholes in our system to bring people in such as buying property and holding it for three years and then voila you're a Canadian citizen. Or people who enter through TFW or refugee, hide for 3 years and get citizenship. Its all fucked.

Attached: demographic decline.png (862x563, 27K)

Same way you let all those pakis in mate.

RIP mate, our government is basically run by treasury who run migration so that migrants who cost the least amount of money and generate most taxes are let in so we just get hoards of rich chinks and europeans to fill actual skills shortages

>How did you let it get this bad?

We don't have any options. You vote Labour and they flood the country with chinks and poo's you vote National they flood the country with chinks and poo's...

Ok fair shout. I guess at least the chinks help the economy somewhat instead of just shtting the whole place up.. still sad to see though

>New Zealand - The White destination
HAHAH AHAHAH AAH HA HAH AHAHAH A HAHAHAHAHAHA HAH

Attached: 1519028180789.png (640x640, 398K)

Chinks only help other chinks. They employ their own and they send a lot of money back to China...chinks are like a plague of locusts eating up everything around them wherever they go.

give stats where your migrants are from this year

Yeah its the same here man. The whites in Canada are being crushed by "foriegn investment" which is mostly Chinese "investors" buying up the property in cities and making property rates skyrocketing.
Meanwhile we keep letting in any immigrant who comes here because white people are not having kids and without a tax base the system would eventually crash. So they just import more people to widen the tax burden, meanwhile prices for everything gets higher every year because we're a couple trillion dollars in debt and no government has been even able to spend on a balanced budget let alone even try and pay off any of this debt.

Attached: nup_infograph1.jpg (867x670, 104K)

>your country on neoliberal democracy

RIP mate at least treasury are doing a good job here

Attached: NZ Finances.png (782x693, 35K)

Most Anglo Kiwis don't even live in Auckland anymore. I live an hour up the coast and would never go back there The city is full of Chinks and poo's but you're hard pressed to find any of them outside of metro Auckland.

America doesn't get as many chinks. They just have an ever growing nigger and mexican population.

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: unknown5.png (450x271, 26K)

>foriegn investment

Attached: invasion.jpg (679x917, 188K)

One can only dream

Attached: file.png (405x590, 19K)

weak cope, you're just as fucked as the rest of us

Attached: pp.jpg (4160x2336, 2.92M)

assuming the 54% figure stays constant, which it won't, because the percentage of white people worldwide is also decreasing

I lived in Aussie for 20 years and moved back here in 2016....Sydney and Melbourne are worse. But yeah, we're all up shit creek

If I was to get a house in this country then I would have to take a lifetime mortgage. I know people who have done that as well. It's absolutely ridiculous. My plan is just work a good job and try and move into the country and live the varg life.

>2019
>still no wall

Attached: nz.png (405x590, 27K)