Why are black men generally more redpilled about women than white guys?

Why are black men generally more redpilled about women than white guys?

Attached: Scorpio_01.png (305x482, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2hml0Nu3X0s
youtube.com/watch?v=2f9eUGmy4XA
youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
youtube.com/watch?v=rksKvZoUCPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

testosterone

What does redpilled about women mean? I swear as long as someone says women ain't shit you act like they are Nostradamus. Anyway it's probably because black women are the worst

>blacks
>redpilled

Attached: Screenshot_1060.png (729x680, 799K)

They're from the race of one-night stands and leaving women when they get pregnant.
Seeing multiple women act the same way gives them a larger base of comparison.

raised by single mothers

Bitterness over being raised by a single mother and/or raising single kids

because their wome n are monsters

Because black men actually go fuck women.

Cause their mothers beat the shit out of them.

lmao

High test

It means this faggot. Consider the richest men in the world get cucked while serial killers get mountains of love letters a week.

Attached: Screenshot_20180801-111454.png (1080x1920, 227K)

It's true though at least in that area. Blacks manipulate women easily while white men put a bitch in a pedestal so high up he can't see her getting BLACKED

You are a cuck/faggot

And when the white man discoverers how badly he got played he loses his shit and kills her

Yep totally

THIIIIIIIS
every white cuck grovels at the feet of their women.
>"theyre so great, youre so beautiful, youre an angel my love my darling my sugar".
white cucks on this board especially do nothing but white knight all day. theyre fat and ugly and lucky to get any pussy, so they have to constantly rationalize away the fact that his wife or girlfriend or future imaginary girlfriend is a whore and is most likely cheating on him.

There it is. The mantra of the neckbeard.

Why are you so angry?

holy shit

hes literally out of some Amerimutt meme kek

I’m bet your BMI is 31

They are. Why do you think jews need white people to oppress them? They can’t do it on their own because blacks have redpilled jewdars

Attached: Neckbeards.png (345x337, 127K)

>"theyre so great, youre so beautiful, youre an angel my love my darling my sugar"
oddly specific.

Attached: Screenshot_975.png (327x218, 144K)

Bitch I'm a good 230lbs of war machine and love making. I'd fuck you too if your arms length of me

My BMI is only 18 and I’m relatively toned. My cohort is quite nice. Regardless white American conservatives have the most kids in the US, more then Non White Americans, and white liberals are at the bottom. Doesn’t that make them the most likely to be incels?

>that 56% face

Attached: 4162EF5A-8B4D-49A3-94E9-419519CB5F66.jpg (1024x1024, 84K)

I'm confused, being kind to the countering sex that you hold dear is bad? Jeez, sucks to be you mongoloid.

Attached: Screenshot_1017.png (752x724, 950K)

white men need to stop putting bitches on a pedestal. a bitch is a bitch. period.

you see this is the problem with white people you often dont see is that you have all these stupid positive racial stereotypes of black people that arnt apparent as say, stereotyping asians as really smart, because you idiots get into these really stupid discourses and ask the stupidest questions i swear i would say this is all glow in the dark written all over it, but then again i know people can be ignorant !

youtube.com/watch?v=2hml0Nu3X0s
based scorpio

>being the nice cuck
this is why youll always be an incel.
this is how I know youre fat.

they can get away with being more sexist because theyre not white

>Why

Because white "men" are honorary women.

Attached: Actual European man.jpg (580x636, 90K)

>that run on sentence

or the reason why these positive stereotypes of african americans is so invisible to you i think is because its about sexuality, a subject less apparent and more private, therefore more invisible to you. and so you think im your stupid cracker brain of inferiority and white guilt that the black man is God or some shit because youre actually the racist or ignorant one

because white women used to be women and not entitled apes they've been brainwashed into thinking they are

>so great, youre so beautiful, youre an angel my love my darling my sugar"
Made me lol, so I just tried saying these exact words to my gf and she looked at me like I’m from outer space.

>incel
>nice
Pick one-putts.

Attached: Screenshot_1110.png (288x358, 120K)

Living in gentrified society makes you ignorant and superficial.

youre making me facepalm cuckold

I reckon that's from being on the receiving end of lots of bullshit.

Remind me again how many white kids have died over Nikes?

*in

youtube.com/watch?v=2f9eUGmy4XA

They're allowed to be.
For better or worse, blacks aren't held to the same expectations as whites.

You were saying faggot

Attached: f5d59901d3013ba1cbcd8a9d78b36fa8--heavens-gate-the-heavens.jpg (236x428, 31K)

Because their worst women are several orders of magnitude worse than the worst white women.

Black people are not held accountable for sexism because they're not held accountable for anything.
Sexism is required for an accurate evaluation of genders because sexism is inherently accurate. Turns out different genders have differences. I thought we figured this out somewhere around the beginning of time, but thanks to liberal postmodernism we have to address it again I guess.

Attached: gl-0108194.jpg (902x768, 113K)

Nobody is discouraging them from procreating

It's true, look back at the blues music singing about women.

Black men were always more overtly sexual and commanding when it came to shit like that

Id on shoe?

honestly that should be standard procedure with your s/o but society has corrupted everyone and now women want to be treated badly

>"theyre so great, youre so beautiful, youre an angel my love my darling my sugar".

LOL

That's actually true. I say lovey dovey shit like that all the time

You sound like a massive pencil pushing faggot. Women have always been illogical and shit testing men before 2016 election.

>m-m-muh postmoder--
Shut the hell up you probably don't even know most of the terms you spout and just recite them in your own interpretation like the rest of the "woke" normiefaggots that has invaded this board

this is definitely a factor as well. all the based black man redpill radio talk guys seem to be unified by distaste for black women

>8 posts by this ID
>Each one unintelligible sperg nonsense
Glad I noticed this before typing a real response.

They aren’t.

>Why are black men generally more redpilled about women than white guys?
They just don't believe good woman exists. Good black women don't exists, because they're treated like shit by black men. Its a fun cycle.

Hey real talk though

this is actually great stand-up comedy material

Vintage Louis CK would have hit out of the park with this shit

I'll probably try it on stage - Portland, Oregon

>nitpicking post count
>actually going back to read each post by user and also nitpick that

Yep still sound like a massive pencil pushing faggot, desu

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0

Yeah I'm talking about a guy making a gut-busting laugh out loud bit about how white guys are cucks to their women

because they black men have less remorse towards living things,
lets face it in this day and age dogs and cats act nicer then women.
black men have less guilt and can think of women as bitches or garbage things to just make themselves feel good.
while white men want to think women are good things but the women just constantly fuck over men and no one can figure women out.

Black men don't give a shit about anyone.

Especially women and children.

Thank You. Literally the greatest video I have ever seen in my life. Remember Scorpio from ECW and flash funk days. But never saw this. Wow

Because they've dealt with black women all their lives, who are loud and obnoxious, so black men understand just slap them and tell them to shut up if you're going to have any peace and quiet?

>Yeah I'm talking about a guy making a gut-busting laugh out loud bit about how white guys are cucks to their women
Have at it. More power to you really, if you're a real comic. Laughter is always in need, especially good social commentary along with it. Bill Burr is my current favorite.

youtube.com/watch?v=rksKvZoUCPQ

they treat women like the soulless objects they are

tpbp

Attached: hooker rekts nigger.webm (320x240, 1.23M)

>black
>men

pick one

Attached: 1537040109951.webm (1280x720, 1.39M)

Attached: 1539238452814.jpg (631x476, 70K)

Attached: 156029384761.jpg (494x556, 35K)

redpilled af with the batman logo

Attached: 1523462642612.jpg (409x777, 44K)

Attached: nigger eyes.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Incapable of mental gymnastics

Attached: 72766685511990.png (1024x768, 410K)

Attached: 7941774976426.png (1024x768, 583K)

Attached: 4995957091529257.png (1024x768, 583K)

Attached: 252500776341421970.png (1024x768, 483K)

Attached: 26622343423086.png (1024x768, 298K)

>Why are black men generally more redpilled about women than white guys?

Blacks don't feel love the same way whites do. They're less human because of this, but it has its advantages.

Attached: 2604961369528364.png (1024x768, 438K)

Attached: 45474729677372289.png (1024x768, 537K)

Attached: 475627d820091.png (1024x768, 386K)

blacks aren't intelligent enough for the mental gymnastics necessary to convince oneself that women aren't just grown children

>UNGA BUNGA HIT WOMAN
its not that theyre redpilled about it, they just unknowingly do it like wild animals. its not a conscious choice

Everytime a nigger dies , God smiles that a demon is dead.

Attached: Samuel Marcus Dye.jpg (587x592, 60K)

Attached: her own son black makes her pay the toll.jpg (485x966, 109K)

Attached: 73DC97AD-1FF5-47C8-BC52-F95752074A84.jpg (399x450, 125K)

Attached: the face you make when you killed your family.png (600x1007, 646K)

she got redpilled

Attached: toll status; aids.png (1105x740, 763K)

Attached: asian dad btfo by jamal and roastie.png (653x575, 577K)

Except there is tons of videos of nigger men getting tossed around by a sheboon. Shitskins men are the most pussy whipped men next to beaners.

Attached: lol niggers are weak.gif (500x381, 2.25M)

Attached: adopted the toll.jpg (798x833, 85K)

Attached: 1514383644605.png (644x736, 517K)

he turn jew gay didn't he?

Attached: African_transvestite_forced_to_strip_and_trashed_with_sticks-irL.webm (198x360, 1.01M)