What do we do about the masculinity problem, Jow Forums?

What do we do about the masculinity problem, Jow Forums?
usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2019-01-09/traditional-masculinity-is-harmful-to-boys-men-american-psychological-association-says

Attached: 1547066501343.png (727x593, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/tv/news/i-love-you-america-sarah-silvermans-talk-show-canceled-at-hulu/ar-BBS1CvH?OCID=ansmsnnews11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we rape them.

>a man who thinks he's woman and acts like is healthy
>a man who thinks he's man and acts like it has a mental illness

bigthink.jpg

the intelligentsia is about due for a purge

wow maybe jews actually do run everything and their goal is to destroy wholesome christian families. lots of rabinowitz, chang, et al.

Acknowledgements
Guidelines for Psychological Practice for Boys and Men
was developed by several groups of individuals beginning in 2005 and continuing with updates and
revisions through 2018. The final draft was compiled and updated by Fredric Rabinowitz, Matt Englar-Carlson, Ryon McDermott, Christopher Liang, and
Matthew Kridel, with assistance from Christopher Kilmartin, Ronald Levant, Mark Kiselica, Nathan Booth, Nicholas Borgogna, and April Berry. Guidelines
recommendations and selected literature were determined with the assistance and expertise of several scholars: Michael Addis, Larry Beer, Matt Englar-
Carlson, Sam Cochran, lore m. dickey, William B. Elder, Anderson J. Franklin, Glenn Good, Michele Harway, Denise Hines, Andy Horne, Anthony Isacco,
Chris Kilmartin, Mark Kiselica, Ron Levant, Christopher Liang, William Liu, David Lisak, James Mahalik, Ryon McDermott, Michael Mobley, Roberta Nutt,
James O’Neil, Wizdom Powell, Fredric Rabinowitz, Aaron Rochlen, Jonathan Schwartz, Andrew Smiler, Warren Spielberg, Mark Stevens, Stephen Wester,
and Joel Wong. The authors gratefully acknowledge the APA staff support for several years under the leadership of Ron Palomares.

>the more masculine the man, the more likely he will engage in risky behaviors
But that literally is why men succeed? Risks are often time worth taking.

Yankees confirmed to be sexy sheboi race.

Couldn’t have said it better mein self

Attached: 3CC60331-0EC3-4FEF-8989-81C9976C9AF7.jpg (600x619, 71K)

Attached: 1542565886304.png (893x717, 156K)

Don't be masculine goy it's bad for you, sit around drinking beer all day or better yet become more female it's good for you.

Attached: 168452785768653.png (665x626, 108K)

>yes goyim don t be masculine and don t take risks sit in your comfy chair and watch cnn you will feel better

What a Jewish statement

this kike's show has been cancelled on hulu

msn.com/en-us/tv/news/i-love-you-america-sarah-silvermans-talk-show-canceled-at-hulu/ar-BBS1CvH?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Attached: ace.png (500x281, 289K)

clearly it is time for men to man up and stop being men.

Oy gevalt goyim, don't you know that courage is bad for you?

Attached: 1539457173671.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Please someone: start killing psychiatrists and sociologists.

I want off this fucking ride

I will convert to islam if they will declare a jihad on shrinks.

Maybe scientologists were right after all...

brought to by the same people that invented lobotomies and shock therapy

the irony is lost on their navel gazing

It's a meme anyway, like American faggots who think driving a big truck makes them real men, mostly they're just insecure speggers.

Yet a dude who pretends to be a chick can join the girls wrestling team and mop everyone up? What the fuck happened to this world?

I am outraged by this news report

Attached: 826D94C7-9D76-4946-9A22-029A28E2ADC1.jpg (408x431, 12K)

I don't think they're talking about trucks