God dammit this just got posted in my family group chat and I have no idea how to refute it

God dammit this just got posted in my family group chat and I have no idea how to refute it.

>inb4 fuck your libtard family

They're all centrists

Attached: IMG_8060.jpg (640x640, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iYZKrn7Bbl8
twitter.com/RealDark_Kent/status/1082872969368547328
youtu.be/PsYn8DuD7yA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump help me out Jow Forums

Ask them why they support murders rapists and drugs crossing the border.

easy
tell your retarded family that the left acting like chimpanzees has complicated the entire situation and this is where we are at. It is their fault that Trump has gone this far, it was literally the opening line to his presidency "I'm going to build a WALL". Trump is the wall. Standing in the way of the wall is self destruction for all. If your family doesn't understand this, then leave your group chat and call your father the coward he is

Attached: 1509686695839.jpg (600x899, 107K)

idk about you OP but I literally voted for Trump so he would shut down the government.

Yes yes, move the goalposts.

Ok but it's the whole "Mexico will pay for the wall" thing that's making defending this hard. I wish he didn't use that stupid line

>shills be shillin
it goes in all fields.

>Yes yes, move the goalposts.
They ant-border wall faggots are moving the goalposts away from doing what is right. (aka the wall) We'd just be moving the goalposts back.

Not shilling. I support Trump and everything I said in the OP is true.

Who gives a fuck besides snarky libshits? We just want to wall.

OP has more posts in this thread than you do.

So they want a wall then? It sounds like they're complaining that it hasn't been built yet?

Because it’s true. Those who basically worship Trump are no better than SJW Democrats.

You literally have people on here who hate Israel but love Trump and claim he’s “just pretending” to support them. The brainwashing is real.

Talk to your dumb ass family about modern monetary theory. Tax payers don't pay for anything.

This is unironically a strawman

This.

youtu.be/iYZKrn7Bbl8

We're talking about the wall, not Israel.

Point out that the Democrats are also responsible for the shutdown as they are also refusing to compromise. Then point out that Trump wants $5 billion for border security and the Democrats just proposed a spending bill that allocates $40 billion annually in foreign aid to Israel.

Then ask why refusing to concede the $5 billion in a multi trillion dollar annual budget is worth a government shutdown.

Attached: Trump wall.gif (450x450, 1.83M)

Post this in your family chat. I FUCKING DARE YOU SHILL!!

Attached: illegal alien murderer.jpg (482x297, 36K)

Don't care.

Just want a wall

Fuck off deep state glow in the dark nigger

Mexico has already paid for it with the renegotiated NAFTA deal, that money just has to be put to use for the wall, and that's even before we start taxing remittances to Mexico.

God if we could all only just be as intelligent as you. You’re the only one who can see through the lies.

KYS you narcissistic brat

>How did we go from...
We didn't go from anything. Just because the Mexican government isn't literally handing us money doesn't mean shit. Mexicans will pay for it in just a few decades thanks to the relative reduction in remittances, AND we end up with millions less shitskins.
>muh government employees
Ask your family why anyone should give a shit.

trump did try to get the mexican PM to pay for it, but he said no. What more can you do?

>increase government revenue
>sorry you can't have any of the increase to build your wall
Trump should keep the gov shutdown for 6 months. Hungry and poor people don't have principles except for wanting to eat, they'll change sides once they realise dems are the ones refusing to help them because they're too principled

tell your family about the jews fucktard

Attached: download.png (511x718, 343K)

What is USMCA?

Attached: 5ED836CB-766D-4D3C-B344-9D0D66620032.png (2076x1059, 1.21M)

Fucking this.
>Be democrat
>Forcefully try and stop the cornerstone of the presidents campaign and what the people voted him in for
>Hold out for no clear reason hurting your country
>Wonder why they have to import voters
These people are so delusional and out of touch with reality it's beyond comprehension at this point.

tell them it's called "being pragmatic." tell them it's what successful businessmen end up doing. tell them that the goal is to get the wall built, no matter what, and that that's what he's going to do.

you realize this is smoke and mirrors right? get the public to believe he failed to build the wall is failing, so theyre going to make it seem like hes a con man somehow. ask your degenerate family why he had to shut down the government to force people to pay for a wall in the first place? it couldnt have been because the other side had been acting like a bunch of niggers throwing a shit fit that some jews didn't like their replacement plan

Who gives a fuck? I don't care who pays for it he could say I'll make the sky green I can care less. Centrist are proud centrist because they can't stick with it. They have no spine you budge they move.

If you don't know how to refute them you are prolly their bitch my family is afraid to talk politics with me.

Trump expected to get handed everything like he did his whole life.

Democrats put the interests of foreigners over the interests of Americans. It’s easy.

Uhh Suck My Cock user

>centrists
Sure they are, sure they are.

Attached: 1537561845257.jpg (600x578, 138K)

>but Mexico pay for wall!!!!
Pic related

Attached: 4745680E-773A-4743-8953-122095362161.jpg (612x806, 76K)

The American people aren't paying for it. Congress is in the middle of passing a $4.7 trillion budget, of which DJT has requested $5.7 billion (which is 1/773rd of that $4.7T) be allocated for border security AKA the wall.
The new trade deals replacing old NAFTA rakes in dough from Mexico. Not to mention, stronger border security ensures that taxpayers spend way less money on illegal immigration which currently costs us way more than $5.7B annually.

Lastly, regardless of how it gets paid for, and whatever you may think about Trump, the wall is a fantastic fucking idea. Unless of course you enjoy our nationwide opioid epidemic, or women and girls getting raped trying to cross the border illegally, or American cops being murdered on Christmas by illegal immigrants.

There's nothing in USMCA that obligates Mexico to pay for the wall

Attached: thewalliscoming.jpg (324x303, 18K)

Broke: dumpf bad
Broke: shillary bad
Woke: all of these shills work for the system and we must destroy it all

Read siege

Attached: siege grugg.jpg (355x288, 30K)

tell them the $5B aint shit, it's all about the 2020 election.pelosi and dems are justb trying to stick it to the bad man,also if they try to bullshit that 'the wall' is stupid. explain that it's just one part of a system.it'll help to funnel the illegals into smaller areas and easier to detect

>familygroup
>family
>group
Your entire continent deserves to burn.

Attached: WP_20180820_00_39_49_Pro.jpg (3264x1840, 1.85M)

Why because I'm not an anti-social neet that hates my family? Fuck off back to your slavshit thread, the important countries are talking

>tariff
>trade deals that replace nafta
>profit

The us used to be a good model to
Follow

Now they are just poltards

cya

No, but because your entire family has a social media group, you dumb mutt.

>important
Not for long the way you're going.

Attached: 14702448_10157516290475375_7559566538212866988_n.jpg (480x479, 50K)

twitter.com/RealDark_Kent/status/1082872969368547328
There, little bitch.

It's just a group text with the four people you sperg, also

>Russia
>GDP smaller than two of our states

>things that never happened.
>in all fields.

Fuck your libtard self.

Attached: F22D8BBA-E222-4DB2-ACCB-E88869330116.jpg (452x699, 39K)

What, you thought he was literally going to ask Mexico for a check? USMCA was always the goal.

Yes OP is that retarded

You really can't. He keeps moving the goalposts, even backing off of heroically shouldering the blame and instead faulting dems and walking out of the room because he's not even open to increasing patrols or reform in general. He could get a lot out of this, but dragging the party with him on an issue that wasn't even popular before he ran for office. Now it's a national crisis? Embarrassing.

Cool story, but Trump said he is solely responsible for the shutdown. It's on video and everything. Are you calling Trump a liar?

Attached: aaaa1546706001314.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Which provision in USMCA obligates Mexico to pay for the wall?

You may recall the unprecedented media-DNC-CIA obstruction over the last 2 years, while the left wants to portray this as a con job, the right sees it as how willing they are to achieve their goal: to uphold the rule of law in the United States, to end the illegal conspiracy to import free labor (subsidized thru welfare) and democrat voters by ignoring the enforcement of immigration/border law

>the federal government uses tax dollars

Provision i5vii dumb fuck

Every single US senator, representative, judge, and agent, that has conspired to facilitate the unlawful entry of illegal aliens into the United States has committed a felony, often in return for illegal bribes they have taken.

Obviously. We send Mexico foreign annually.

Honestly, I don't give a shit about federal leaches

But it's the conservative republican ag industry that profits off that labor.

How do private international multibillion dollar companies making more money magically make money appear in the US treasury?

inb4 some nonsense about taxes
Like that trickle down? The the tax cuts? FUCKIN KEK

Attached: Du6rNP4UUAERlzw.jpg (960x960, 103K)

first of all democraps should be happy Americans are paying for their own wall instead of mexicans, which would be racist. They wouldn't accept it either way though.

Also paying for it with money saved on trade with mexico should be the bipartisan solution, but again, Democraps don't care about solutions, they want more illegals so they can give them all amnesty and subvert and destroy your democracy to never lose another election.

It goes far beyond the agricultural industry (construction, sanitation, federal post office, retail) but agreed 100%, its why outsider Trump is so bitterly opposed by the GOP establishment.

LMFAOOOOOOOOO it hurts because it's true.

Holy FUCK are Trump tards the most retarded people on the planet.

Seriously, you thought the "DEEP STATE" would let you "build a wall" to stop their multi-trillion dollar eternal master plan for world domination??? Nope.

Attached: DNf3EeWWkAET37H.jpg (720x495, 67K)

>pic
is not mutually exclusive. Every left wing debt elimination plan only projects resolution in like 60 years lmfao

5 billion is less than one tenth of one percent of US gov spending. Dems refusing to give it for something the American people voted for and allowing Americans to starve over it is the least defensable position in American political history.

Mexico has been invaded by South American trash. They are paying for it. Just not in the way they expected.

Tell your family that you are fine with paying for the wall. But if it really have a problem with it the abrupt stopping of cash flow of American money into their country will more than pay for the wall.

We went to this because our liberal filled government, academia, media, and coasts wouldn't respect the heartlands right to say it couldn't afford more low skilled labor when it's lost the entirety of it's manufacturing base. 50 yr old tradesmen working at Burger King drive thru kinda job loss. If the coasts and our government had tried to protect our lower classes and just built the damn wall before amnesty in the 80s we wouldn't have this problem. But here we are, and the only one who wants to protect us is Trump, and we are definitely willing to dip into the funds from our pockets and the libs on the coasts to pay for it. Without us, they have no food, no cars, no electricity. They'll find that out soon if they don't listen

>admits fault
>BUTT MUHH DEMS ...
You're fucking pathetic

youtu.be/PsYn8DuD7yA
RFID CHIP FOR EVERYONE
JARED KUSHNER OWNS THE RFID CHIP BUILDING 666.

who are you paraphrasing? All I said was that most proposed debt elimination plans involve raising debt initially. Stop being retarded. I'm not saying they work, but it's a fact that they're proposed.

México is the fucking wall, think why the migrant caravan never got to the US. The mayority of the illegal inmigrants are from el salvador, Nicaragua and those central american shitholes the wall is Just to dumb niggers like you

Do you really think things like that are going to be clearly and explicitly worded? National pride is involved, political careers are at stake.
Do you really think the Mexicans are going to be able to pay automotive workers $16/hour when the average hourly salary there is only ~$2?
Them paying for it was never going to be the handing over of a cheque, Memo: The Wall. They're going to pay for it by losing a portion of their economy that should rightfully be situated in the US.

What you people must get through your heads is that a large part of Trump's success has been deliberately oversimplifying his statements for the less-intellectual majority. Speaking their language.
Those people do not need or want to have their fragile egos massaged by intellectual or overly-flowery oration replete with academic in-group terminology, as some on the left do.
They will pay for the wall.

Because the wall gets built now while the savings from renegotiating NAFTA losses are compounded over several years. Your family is a bunch of dolts btw.

But you're already paying Mexicans' remittances with your tax dollars that go to their welfare checks.

Where did that money come from?

Attached: 1494958843574.jpg (751x418, 49K)

Tell them to name 1 politician who never lied or stretched the truth to get elected.

sounds fucking retarded.
>Trump gets elected on many promises
>build a south wall
>Trump finally decides to do it
>A first in American history where a president honors a promises to his voters
>People freak the fuck out [especially on twitter]
In all honesty a few things are clear to me.

He should have done it sooner
At least a wall/gate is made in the south not the north

Attached: money!.gif (640x272, 2.05M)

>No clear reason

Let me break this down for you:

The democrats won the popular vote due to non whites - specifically hispanics - voting for hillary. If the wall isn't built they can continue to flood the country with wetbacks, who will continue to vote for the democrats and keep them in power.

The democrats know that if they just hold out on building the wall they will remain secure in their positions of power. If the wall is built, they know they will be voted out of office. That's it.

I don't know how short your attention span has to be to not remember the news cycle from several years ago, but if you think that the democrats are in any way acting in anyone's interest but their own you haven't been paying attention to anything that has happened over the past 20 years.

That's not a strawman, there really are people like that.