MANDELA EFFECT 2019

IT HAPPENING, A NEW RUSSIAN CITY JUST POPPED OUT OF NOWHERE, LOOK AT GOOGLE MAPS

Attached: kaliningrad-1-740x431.jpg (740x431, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dzr14iVZ8sk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go home, Colombia, you're drunk

>South American education
And you thought burgers were bad.

That's been there since the Kaliningrad Push in 2014 user, pay attention...Russia has been there for a while.

kek

it's been there since 1945

That was part of Prussia, modern day Prussia is Russia. Changed name after comunist revolution

It's been there since the 1990's retard. SAGE

Jesus fucking Christ the state of the gene pool in 2019

I'm an American and have known about this for like 20 years. Fix your education system

It's been there since 2009, idiot.

Phuck dood... Wat arr yoo smokkin

WHAT THE FUCK!!

It was conquered and annexed by the soviet union after WW2

Once a beautiful city

berenstein bears is understandable, but this is just pure autism

Wtf that isnt on my world map

WW2 literally started over this place, learn some fucking history

Mandela effect is explainable. No one will like it. Its not mysterious or anything special and has some pretty bad yet to be felt effects. I am pretty sure others know whats going on because it really is not to complex, so i am scared to say anything because i think others must have tried by now.

fuck off retard adam green just raped owen and named the fuck out of the jew on kikewars
youtu.be/Dzr14iVZ8sk

Wtf you are totally right

>being this coked out of your mind you just remembered basic fucking geography and this there is kikery afoot
Go to bed manuel.

>you’re face when St. Petersburg was renamed Petrograd was renamed Leningrad was renamed St. Petersburg

Are you retarded,I remember kaliningrad

They annexed the after ww2 bruh

Attached: 74703AD3-AB4B-464D-A3B8-841A461660D5.png (1088x998, 187K)

>being this retarded

That was there since 1945, dumbfuck.
Used to be called Konigsberg, the Russians kept it as a war prize.

You should have played along, I really was interest what other "Mandela effects" this one could provide.

Isn't that Danzig or am I thinking of something else

>internet points out your stupidity
Y-you should have played along, guise!

ok well CERN just opened a portal to your anus to an alternative universe where adam green DIDNT literaly rape owen fucking shroyer on air.
youtu.be/Dzr14iVZ8sk

>Internet points out your stupidity

I didn't start the thread user, not really sure why you're responding to me.

Prussia and Russia co-existed dumbass. Prussia was a pre-germany german state, one of many.

>doggie dog world
Is now
>dog eat dog world
literally doesn’t even make sense now

Shit slide thread kys you retarded heart-eater

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.66M)

How do we know that hasn't always been there? Nobody gives a fuck about Russian cities

And named it after the Russian general who destroyed it

Kalinin wasn't a general.
He was a chairman of the presidium of the Supreme Soviet of USSR

I know that Kaliningrad shouldn't exist, but it has since the end of WWII.

>modern day prussia is russia
based and retardpilled

lol

Retard

wtf I could've sworn that was Königsberg.

It should be.

I dated a girl in high school that was born there it's not new by any means.

I know. Germany gets back Eastern Prussia, and Denmark regains Slesvig and Holsten plus Skåne, Halland and Blekinge from Sweden.

justice.

Only on the condition that Russia gains back Ukraine.
Otherwise all deals are off.

Holy.., that was brutal.
So infowars was zionist gatekeepers all along.

I knew Alex Jones was a nutcase character but this was interesting.

When the fuck did Denmark ever have Holsatia?

the Slavs can fight that out amongst themselves, none of my business.
it was part of the "whole state" (helstaten) until 1864 when the Prussians (Germans) claimed both Holsten, Slesvig and half of Jutland -which was later returned to Denmark after WWI. But there is still a considerable, Danish minority living in Slesvig and some in Holsten.

In that case, no deal.

You are a retard op, you probably couldn’t even place Croatia on a map you’re so retarded

what, you expect Denmark to conquer Ukraine and hand it to the Russians? I'm fine with Ukraine becoming Russian, but Russia gotta take it themselves if they want it.

The border between Denmark and Germany is where it should be. There are only like 3% danes south of the border. Hands off!

It's been there this whole time.

Mandela effect is a shitty psy op. Steve Biko died in prison, not Nelson Mandela.

Fun fact time. Old Prussians living in Königsberg area were a Baltic tribe known as West Galindians. East Galindians used to live in what is today Moscow region of Russia.

Attached: tmyk.png (300x250, 35K)

>Soviet era exclave
I had a Spanish professor from Colombia and Damon she had a big ads. We forgive you this time, but don't post this again.