Enough is Enough

Enough is Enough

Thank you Senator Feinstein, you are a true patriot

twitter.com/SenFeinstein/status/1083110887827881984

Attached: Capture.png (617x661, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/08/01/details-chinese-spy-dianne-feinstein-san-francisco/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4AcjyuV38
reason.com/blog/2018/12/20/new-jerseys-gun-owners-do-not-seem-eager
patents.google.com/patent/US1425809A/en?inventor=John Taliaferro Thompson
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eek9GtSJHX8
vocaroo.com/i/s0rjn6VdT8pg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

war now?

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/08/01/details-chinese-spy-dianne-feinstein-san-francisco/

Attached: 15418338178871.png (1500x1500, 866K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4AcjyuV38

>1 post by this id

FALSE FLAG INCOMING

Attached: 1546185679415.pnghttps:--3.bp.blogspot.com--fn2DgXicGnw-WtgxzlaOouI-AAAAAAAKMTQ-El1cyudVyUsU5lzwlxF9 (1600x800, 2.13M)

she needs to die along with the rest of the government

the chutzpah on this kike

>Be gun manufacturer
>Bill bans your Babbykilla-17 rifle by name
>Rename it to Babbykilla-18
>Dab on Jewstein

The bill is DOA

whats an assault weapon? like literally any object that can be used to assault someone? fucking buzzwords

Feisenberg works for chicoms

>chicoms
Man you Israelis are scared these days. I love it. You have no allies. Zionism is dead and soon you'll be dead too you israeli piece of shit.

Yes. She is a true patriot

Attached: patriot.jpg (600x400, 146K)

HOLY FUCK!!! ZIONIST SHILLS ARE SO SCARED THESE DAYS!

This is literally what happened with the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban.

This

Attached: 1538875970788.jpg (989x557, 63K)

SHES AN DUAL CITIZEN ZIONIST AND AGENT OF ISRAEL.

YOU ISRAELIS ARE FREAKING OUT.

Trump supporter and principled conservative here. I opposed the Federal Assault Weapons Ban in 1994 and supported its expiration in 2004, but I have to admit Sen. Feinstein has a point here. Gun violence used to be a faraway concern, isolated in the inner cities away from our farms and trailer parks. Now it's reaching our children in places where they used to feel safe. It's time we act to end this senseless slaughter and get these weapons of war off our streets and out of our schools.

Attached: wise.png (1080x536, 124K)

Woe you are fast.
US is run by a malevolent people

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-202447.png (720x1280, 306K)

My dad works for Nintendo

KIKE

Is that true? That's hilarious.

all guns are military style that's the point

Then people will just stab eachother like they do in China. :/

You think so huh, moishe?

Now, you wouldn't tell a lie, would ya?

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-201826.png (720x1280, 305K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Meanwhile, in New Jersey
>How many of New Jersey's 1 million or so gun owners have complied with the ban by turning LCMs in to law enforcement agencies? Approximately zero, judging from an investigation by Ammoland writer John Crump. Crump, an NRA instructor and gun rights activist, "reached out to several local police departments in New Jersey" and found that "none had a single report of magazines turned over." He also contacted the New Jersey State Police, which has not officially responded to his inquiry. But "two sources from within the State Police," speaking on condition of anonymity, said "they both do not know of any magazines turned over to their agency and doubted that any were turned in."
reason.com/blog/2018/12/20/new-jerseys-gun-owners-do-not-seem-eager

The game is up: grabbers lose.

Attached: 1541475482723.jpg (1556x1037, 2.18M)

Attached: 1516941004782.jpg (1590x1182, 814K)

Doing my part, but can you guys see if I'm shadowbanned?
After the Schumlosi memefest last night I've gotten nothing.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-09-19-01-12.png (800x1280, 578K)

Attached: 1520114651749.jpg (888x3134, 1.21M)

>military style
literal feels over reals. We need to ban military style abortions that kill with anything more than a feather. Ban all green energy that aren't windmill powered fart catchers that vegans have to wear. That's literally how fucking stupid this bill is. Defining something by how it looks and not how it functions is grade-a retard.

Attached: getfucked.jpg (1600x900, 85K)

And Trump the GOD EMPEROR will pass it.

I would rock that weapon.
Could you imagine how humiliating it would be to be killed by the sparkly unicorn X3?

Do you like having patent offices? Because that's how you get rid of patent offices.
>patents.google.com/patent/US1425809A/en?inventor=John Taliaferro Thompson

Attached: 1493954352321.gif (300x169, 607K)

>1 post by this id

let them take the guns
it's not like you americans are going to topple the government with it

>let them take the guns
Holy fuck I seriously can't wait to watch you and all your israeli friends get drafted and killed on livestream by muslims. It's coming soon.

If he does, then it will show without a doubt he is just following orders and never wanted a second term.

When is a pissed of Jow Forums guy going to take these fuckers out?
Sic Semper Tyranus.

>it's not like you americans are going to topple the government with it
That's not the intent. The intent is to keep the government scared enough to never try to change into something worth toppling. If it came to that though...
DUMPING

Attached: gungrab1.jpg (1024x498, 98K)

Attached: gungrab2.png (1802x905, 203K)

how is every reply against her?

The English acid attack is more refined

I have never been so pissed off in my life.

Attached: e27a217e-4f2d-43e5-9d1c-8411c46ac65f.png (1000x1354, 916K)

what?
you can take over your government tonight
but guess what
you are too pussy to do it

Attached: gungrab3.png (1103x654, 62K)

Attached: gungrab4.png (1158x1393, 137K)

So, something that won't pass the Senate?
ok

Attached: gungrab5.png (872x886, 220K)

Remove all duel holders from higher office

We took over the government the day Donald J Trump was inaugurated. Israelis like you have been losing ever since. Your masks are off. People see exactly how evil you are. All your assets in the USA like Schumer, Pelosi and Feinstein are the laughing stock of the US. You're so scared you have the entire media pushing bullshit naratives that literally nobody believes anymore. but you keep doing it. You're cowards and losers.

IDK, Republicans have been a lot more cucked than usual lately

no, you americans love zion don, with him in power, you will never fire a shot.

You fucking shill faggot, you never supported guns. Your a fucking indian poop nigger in a shill factory doing copy pastas. Fucking shit skin I can’t wait till the race war comes and I shoot you with my assault rifle

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eek9GtSJHX8

no no haha, your left hates your country, your right loves israel, your people will kill each other again.

Audio Related

vocaroo.com/i/s0rjn6VdT8pg

Attached: Fake.png (883x758, 702K)

What a racist traitorous cunt.She needs to take her America hating ass to China and live with her chink spy boy toy driver.

Attached: blackgunracism.jpg (750x500, 28K)

YEAH!
Democrats pass ANOTHER gun regulation.
We can finally rest easy

Attached: Democrats_And_Gun_Control_Bills.jpg (600x429, 42K)

Dont know, dont have Twitter. Keep fighting.

Attached: Jews.jpg (1125x1011, 270K)

>left
>right
YOURE SO INBRED AND MENTALLY ILL YOU THINK THAT THE MEDIA NARRATIVE IS HOW AMERICANS THINK. Nobody gives a fuck about your D&C narratives. AMERICANS HATE ISRAEL. You've brainwashed yourself from all the fake news and propaganda you put out as well as the censorship. You're such a coward and israelis in general are that you censored the internet to protect your own fragile egos from the truth.

Hi I'm Jim Gunman and I have a lot of guns but now look at these days right these kids just ain't safe these days I'm gonna go turn in my old mossenberg and 380mm just to show my son he doesnt need guns to feel safe when nobody has guns

We see 20-30 people die in mass shootings in a typical year. We see something under 300 homicides by ALL types of rifles combined. About the same number from shotguns.

We see about 13,000 homicides, about 9,000 involve firearms.

13,000 homicides -- the only ones they give a shit about are the very few using rifles. Why is that? If they seriously want to save lives, they should probably first worry about the 13,000, or the 9,000. Concentrating on the 20-30 makes zero sense, if what you care about is saving lives.

Feinstein's bill will be used to club the Democrats over the head for years to come, just like the other bills that they've sponsored that expose their deep desire to disarm the American Public.
Unfortunately for all of them, the time where the armed public will comply with such attempts has passed. There will be no more ground given.

boomers are busy love israel
millennials are busy cutting their dicks off
who's going to fight?

I lold hard at both of these replies

Lol whatever dude. More gun control is passed every year. Eventually people will have to decide if they're going to comply or not.

Like I said kike. You're brainwashed by your own propaganda. You fucked yourself. You drank your own kool aid. I can't believe you're actually mentally ill and stupid enough to spam your stupid buzzwords and talking points over and over and over and over. You pretend like your posts actually matter but you've never changed someone's mind on this board since Israel forced you to post here.

Diane Changstein

There is NO such thing as "gun control"
Do they also "control" the guns the state can have?
No
Then it is civilian disarmament.

Yeah you're shadowbanned, I can't see your posts at all

>ban a weapon by name
>manufacturers change the name
>its not banned anymore
Wew

Yes. To be strictly fair, it sounds like she is at least naming specific banned weapons the text of the bill. But what she's singling out makes no sense. I'd oppose a handgun ban, but if she really thought banning guns would save lives, and saving lives was her goal, that's what she'd ban -- the guns that are most often used to kill people.

men of Jow Forumsulture are well versed in optics

Attached: D5F28E93-D661-4BE2-8DDB-C46BC7D4EE39.jpg (1125x1257, 666K)

I propose nigger control bill of 2019

According to results in New York and New Jersey, they have decided not to. The ball is now in Law Enforcement's court: are they going to put their dick in that hornet's nest? Because unlike the grabber wet dreams, the national guard doesn't even come into it until things are well and truly out of control, and by that point, this picture (cont)

Attached: election-2016-county-map.png (600x386, 67K)

(cont) and this picture combine to nightmarish effect, and moreso for the Blues than the Reds

Attached: shipping.jpg (640x1484, 186K)

Passing it into law is not the purpose. The purpose is base motivation, leading to more funds being raised for campaigns.

okay fine, come and take my guns then

He won't have to do anything with it. It will not pass the Senate and then the bill is dead, never get's as far as the President.

That's what the gungrabber screencap series is supposed to get across, and that most people who have thought about this understand. If it comes to Rural vs Urban, neither side might win but it will be much uglier for Urban.
Not to mention zoning laws favor Rural (distribution centers, power plants, and certain kinds of production plants are now overwhelmingly between 10 and 100 miles out from cities thanks to robust logistics networks).

Well sheeeeit.

>grown up hiding under their desks
She doesn't remember hiding under desks from nukes back in the day? lmao wtf
>bans 205 guns by name
and just like that, 205 gun manufacturers were spun off to create """new""" weapons
More jobs tho i guess, MAGASTEIN!

Attached: we.jpg (576x234, 29K)

This actually worries me. Let's assume for a moment that the dems aren't completely fucking retarded. They orchestrate a mass casualty event in an area they own, tell the police dept they own to respond late as fuck, blame it on the government shutdown. Police department gets a nice kickback for its cooperation, dems have leverage for more gun control, and a smear against trump.
If I had to pick, our good friends in Broward County are probably at the top of the naughty list. I hope for everyones sake the dems actually are as retarded as they seem.

Can you explain how the water supply is impacted. Sincere question.

>chinese puppet wants to disarm the american public
Color me surprised.

Attached: 1240488947917.jpg (501x585, 44K)

/Thread

Shut the fuck up you Kike licking rootless fuck. Are you sad your daddy went to prison for shooting up homies? Oh right, you never met him. Just a fucking cunt and certainly not a conservative. You're going to die in the pit of Nigger ass fuckers because you're too shit to waste lead or steel on.

Kek, it's ok leaf,they might not but I understand your feelings of inadequacy and the need to say stupid shit. However none of this will change your joke of a country or your drama teacher PM who fakes falling down stairs to be kewl.

>No government has ever fallen in history to an armed populace or uprising

Everywhere he goes, he must Leaf.

Sure, it's three different types of inputs:

1. disinfectant chemicals - even though many plants use multiple disinfectants (ozone, UV, chlorine, chloramine), only chlorine and cloramine are suitable to provide the residual disinfection that keeps the water safe as it travels from the treatment plant to your home. This is the most critical chemical to provide water that is deemed "safe" for human consumption without boiling. Many utilities get their disinfectants delivered by rail (or have the capability to get rail deliveries) and could potentially weather an extended trucking outage.
2. flocculants/coagulants - these chemicals help get the stuff you can see and taste in your water to settle out of the water before it's filtered. If your source water is fairly "dirty" (measured as turbidity), then these chemicals are critical to maintaining plant capacity. Without these, a utility will have to strike a balance between producing less water (as filters get clogged with excess sediment) and producing more turbid water. Some source waters have naturally low turbidity and could potentially weather an extended trucking outage.

(cont)

When feeding the murderkube wont result in the opposite desired outcome.

(cont)
3. corrosion inhibitors - Ok, you think you're doing good. You've got disinfectant coming in on railcars, and you've managed to keep up with demands despite a shortage of coagulants. Your finished water has higher turbidity than you'd prefer, but it's safe to drink. For now. The higher turbidity isn't itself dangerous, but it tends to consume your disinfectant residual, so you have to crank up the residual dose. This causes your water to be more corrosive. Keep pumping corrosive water through your system and it will dissolve the protective linings that naturally build up inside your older metallic pipes. Once those linings are gone, dangerous metals (like lead) can leach into the water supply. This is what happened in Flint, MI; and as we learned, once that protective lining is gone it can take years and hundreds of millions of dollars to get your water back to acceptable levels of metal contamination. So at some point it's actually BETTER to produce unsafe (but uncorrosive) water, pump that to your customer's homes, and issue a boil notice.

Ok, so about being REALLY lucky. If your water treatment plant gets their disinfectant delivered by rail AND their source water is fairly low turbidity AND the resulting treated water isn't corrosive, then you've hit the jackpot and can likely produce safe water indefinitely. Or at least until the trucking outage indirectly affects your chlorine supply.
The big deal is the trucking outage may shut down rail yards, because they can't get shit off of the trains if trucks aren't running.

Kys glow in the dark double nigger

@199296891
kys pls

TL;DR - Rural America can fuck Urban America up so hard that it's sent into the 1800s, even if it's suicidal for them to keep the pressure up for too long. Odds are better that Urban America gives up after about a week when they can no longer maintain control/internal riots and uprisings overthrow Urban-located governance.

It wouldn't be this cut and dry IRL, but with how complex logistics are to support urban areas (that are much more dependent on certain kinds of infrastructure) would definitely suffer orders of magnitude more hardship compared to rural areas that are more prone to stockpiling and using local resources out of sheer convenience.

The general effect of this kind of disruption in more realistic conflicts are massive refugee flows. If a city can't support its residents, some riot and the rest get the hell out of dodge.

does anyone know a good place I can buy a yellow vest online

You forget the x and z

I'm solid gen X (mid 40's) I am retired mil and spent most of my adult life training teenagers how to do military shit. We have more combat vets in this country since ww2 and all those vets have been fighting what? Insurgency and guerilla warfare.
Not places where punji pits and tiger traps and jungle warefare like in Vietnam, but large cities like in Iraq. In Afghanistan as well where it is very similar to the mountain regions of the USA.

People forget the X and that is fine we are too busy living lives and raising families Wars are fought by the young and lead by the experienced older generation the Boomers and millennial generations are mostly pointless other than for support or to be targets depending on their side. X and Z will be the ones fighting.