I saw a girl in this shirt the other day and I smiled at her but she looked away...

I saw a girl in this shirt the other day and I smiled at her but she looked away, I figured if she was into nerds then I could have a chance because everybody calls me a nerd, I mean she could’ve just been shy but idk. What gives?

Attached: C89A1CB1-5D2A-4704-BCCA-31085F79CBCB.jpg (402x536, 80K)

Hot girls who wear this shirt don't actually heart nerds. They heart the frat Bros who play call of duty a lot and say hahah who I'm such a nerd lmao. These women don't go into the networking lab at 10pm and grab one of the sweaty fat nerds for a quick fuck because they find nerdy shit attractive. They just want to seem less shallow and to be "different from the other girls".

She's not into nerds, she's into Chad with glasses

Attached: cf3d5c4d31841a9dad1ac8362cecf9cd--mens-haircuts--young-mens-hairstyles.jpg (236x236, 11K)

>I smiled at her but she looked away

shes not into you. also i wear band shirts for bands i dont listen to.

this

Attached: 1530375483800s.jpg (188x250, 5K)

Attached: D80EC86D-FE8D-4E5C-B079-A3FCD66F90B9.jpg (750x1100, 667K)

>I don't know her and she doesn't know me
>I smiled at her
>Yes that's it
>why isn't she sucking my dick

uuh.. I have similar tank tops and i am into nerds.
But would rather eat glass than being with a guy who thinks COD or Fortnite is the shit.
I am shy thought so sorry to all those I didnt smile at?

Even if nerds are her type, it doesn't mean she is going to be attracted to every nerd on the planet. You need to give a bit more context, if its some random girl you pass on the street, you can't really expect any different. Even if she had smiled back, then what? Nothing would have come from that. If it was someone you know, she probably isn't attracted to you

You are retarded bro

Props for smiling though

>inb4 op was a massive creep about it

I have this shirt I sometimes wear that says "I

yea you sound like a bitch actually. very assuming.
Is not talking enough considered offensive now?

It's called satire you dumb fuck. I'm not stupid enough to assume a label or expect a woman who says she loves guys of a certain label to be into a guy just because he labels himself the same.

I'm a complete nerd. Girlfriend even bought us these "pizza shit" couple hats to wear together. She has a shirt saying she loves nerds and I can confirm it. Believe it or not guys some women like nerds.

Attached: IMG_20180818_121133.jpg (2448x3264, 2.39M)

> but she looked away

Not a good begining

> she could’ve just been shy but idk.

That looks pretty autistic

Attached: E94FFAF8-8154-4104-8045-3607B0DAA659.png (500x684, 199K)

el goblina...

My wife likes all of the income my nerdiness makes.

>Props for smiling though
2nd on this.
It's all a numbers game.
Maybe she's shy, maybe she has a boyfriend, maybe she'd just shit her pants and was hurrying to the bathroom, maybe she didn't like your looks. It doesn't really matter.
Keep smiling though, you'll get some that smile back.
Most of them still won't date you for whatever reason.
But some will.

But I'm 6'2 :0

Attached: IMG_20180727_113226.jpg (3264x2448, 2.66M)

Si.

There is not a single demographic of women more shallow then the ones who will wear a shirt like this.

But that’s not at all what op was jumping to you perverted fuck.