Guys, it's not the Jews it's "Satan"! Stop saying it's the Jews! I am really smart because I said so, believe me!

Guys, it's not the Jews it's "Satan"! Stop saying it's the Jews! I am really smart because I said so, believe me!

Attached: 556356_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7LHt8y3XdM
hugepianist.com/tour/
youtube.com/watch?v=FMp8oEWcgYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: ff472d9182e3b75e7785994d5211e8b2.png (743x451, 695K)

you're off on Owen, he's ignorant to certain things but well meaning.

watch videos from him 18 months ago
and random samplings of his streams up til today

he's learning & malleable to new information
you just have to keep giving him new insights

his redpilling will be complete before the end of the year

This guy has been popping up all over my youtube feed and on here and everywhere. He seems all right but why is he being pushed so hard. No one has ever encouraged me to eat an apple or carrot, only big macs and doritos. Whats the play here?

nigga looks like the people who see the devil in Bird Box

massive amounts of shilling recently for some reason

Attached: 1546998224629.jpg (380x376, 20K)

Yup. I can understand if it is a marketing thing. Like if he is paying to be promoted i have no problem with that. Just seems fishy to be honest.

Some of his comedy is good and I think he means well. Probably /ourguy/ but he is quite arrogant.

It's pretty simple. He's having a breakdown every single day in front of a couple thousand people. He's learning some shit, but the reality is he sounds like he's crazy if you just catch him here and there. This is exactly what they want to portray the right as. It doesn't matter how correct he is about any one subject when he's constantly talking about how high his IQ is and that he thought it'd be okay to say that because people would just trust him. They're not only allowing him to get his message out now, but pushing him to the forefront.

>we're going to talk about MLK
>2 hours later
>he was a sodomite
>well you're banned
>check out this fence
>GEORGE
>that wizard stole my bike
>I wrote that by the way
>I'm Alex Jones for women

But those two words are synonyms.

And now your banned

He started going crazy once Joe Rogan, who he thought was his friend, began talking shit.

Watching his livestream now

Did Rogan actually talk shit? Or was it from the stream they did when he told Owen to chill out on twitter.

I'm not 100% sure on the wording but he basically agreed with all his close buttbuddies as they shat on him and didn't even bother defending him in the slightest.

uh oh the owen character assassination threads are starting, I didnt think he was that popular

eh, owen just got to emotional. He even said after they didnt speak often and werent friends. Like listening to his livesterams though when I sleep. Give me some fucked up dreams

Why do shills have such a hard on for Owen? Is it because he called Rogan out as being a little monkey boy bitch?

He's definitely emotional and acts like a woman a lot, but he's not wrong that those people were shitting on him while also trying to push him out of the sphere so that he couldn't make money. That's more than enough of a reason to be angry when you have a family.

Owen is /ourcomedian/and OP is a gigantic faggot

Any sauce on that? I like owen for the most part, would like to hear what pissed him off.

Jews worship Satan, though, as they don't recognize Jesus as the son of god and also god.

I haven't seen the video itself for 6+ months frankly, but there's conversations between Burt Kreischer, Theo Von, and some women I don't bother to know the names of involved. There's probably a compilation or some source for it on youtube, it was across multiple weeks especially after Owen was on Joe Rogan. Most of it's podcast clips and tweets.

The Bible is also very clear on this.

Anyone that rejects Christ for what he was/is is the antichrist.

> (OP)
>Jews worship Satan, though, as they don't recognize Jesus as the son of god and also god.

youtube.com/watch?v=O7LHt8y3XdM
That is the best compilation that I am willing to listen too. None of it seems too bad, just people speaking out of turn. Maybe more behind the scenes or something.

I'd say if they're going to speak out like they did in public, they're behind the scenes doing worse. He literally tours by booking places in secret now, because if word gets out that he's going somewhere the place will get complaints from people and boot him. He plays in weird auditoriums now, and people that buy tickets to him can't know where he's playing until often that night. He's been blacklisted and those people had quite a bit to do with pushing the message.

Aint that secret
hugepianist.com/tour/
I get it, I just think he has a persecution complex. He is funny, and getting over punished for some tweets.
I like it when he drops hollywood dirt though. Should do more of that.

Im watching a live stream right now and hes going off on the jews

Honestly I haven't looked at tour dates, just going off what he's said, but he clearly has embellished quite a bit lately. He's making a ton of shekels on super chats, so of course he'll go with that line. He's a diva and annoys me more than entertains me anymore, but it's really funny to watch him try to doublethink himself about certain questions.

He’s dumb as a post and will be chasing his tail for the rest of his life.
>muh fake moon landing

None of the comics in that video are funny. Particularly Whitney Cummings and Burt Kreischer. They're the fucking malignant full on AIDS of comedy.

Yeah I hear you, watch this vid at dbl speed, I think he just is melting down after being criticized by his group, then ostracized.
youtube.com/watch?v=FMp8oEWcgYU

he might be swaying me on the moon shit though.
tired of all the wizard shit, dont need more LOTR

OP is deffo a massive faggot

Fuck off OP. You work for Satan. Owen is going to get his when I face him tonight underground. Don't say I didn't warn you. You're all doomed.

I haven't believed in the moon landing for years, it's obvious as to why it'd be such a huge lie too. He's not so much wrong on his reasoning and studies and shit, it's his delivery is small brained and boomery.

seems honestly like a closeted /ourguy/ but too susceptible yo primary outsider opinions to operate at peak efficiency. He'll be relegated to an unintentional gatekeeper

You niggers thought you could keep doing this shit to me without reprecussion? I'm going to literally rip apart your bodies on the surface world even if it means an eternity in the arena. I will hunt down and murder every last one of you lucifer worshipping pieces of shot that I find. You fucked up big time when you decided to resurrect that ayy lmao tech and used it for your own perverted desires you fucking whores. You'd better beg god for mercy because I will show none.

What difference at this point does it make?