Say good-bye to American Psychology

Doctors Are Going To treat "Masculinity" As HARMFUL In New Guidelines.

youtu.be/jipGcEF5oh0

Attached: 1546389011605.jpg (666x562, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/8/apa-guidelines-warn-of-traditional-masculinity-men/
youtube.com/watch?v=BPgq1c4TYi4
convert2mp3.net/en/?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jipGcEF5oh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

psychology is a for-profit science driven by the agenda created by jews. most psychology experiments don't even have results that can be duplicated.

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/8/apa-guidelines-warn-of-traditional-masculinity-men/

Actual article

Since when? Not questioning the direct assertion as more curious about the background of this institution.

Oh look, yet ANOTHER reason to not go to a head shrink.

Since Freud, dude...

Psychology is fake, neurology is winning.

Basically. Easy quote to you in this is:

"Give me six years and I'll mold the child to how he views the world" (paraphrase, seeing as how this is not exact wording).

Attached: 1546308441621.gif (500x375, 388K)

This is the only logical step for them to take. trannies and pedos = good
normal white men = oppression and evil

Masculine men dont go to fucking therpy with psychologist. All theyll do is convince cunty white females to fuck niggers. Which is fine with me. Fuck white whores

>Since when?
Since inception. What started in Germany as a pure science, eventually turned into sexology, mother fucking, and other horrendous behaviors encouraged by jews during the weimar republic. They should have burned more than jewish psychology books.

True. I'm just done reading about the "recent" moral panic of the daycare child abuse scandal and this pointed out how the feminists basically BTFO Freud because he wasn't living up to his findings and that he basically made a stupid study over supposed multiple personality disorder being primarily being caused by sexual abuse of children.

Since then, it has been shit.

Attached: 1546917729653.jpg (400x612, 303K)

Jesus christ you've got some fucking problems. Sort your shit out.

REQUIRED FUCKING VIEWING
youtube.com/watch?v=BPgq1c4TYi4

>Doctors Are Going To treat "Masculinity" As HARMFUL
Depends how you define 'masculinity', how it's defined within say, the US prison system, then yeah harmful would be accurate.

Modern feminity is way more toxic.
prove me wrong
protip: you can't

You must read the huffington post. Fine by me when people choose to embrace natural selection and not pass on their genes.

Sometimes, it is easier to just let the fools speak up so they can shack up their fragile glass houses.

Attached: 1546491637718.jpg (2177x3000, 811K)

I highly recommend Dr. Kevin MacDonald's book "Culture of Critique". It's got a chapter dedicated to Freud and his psychoanalysis, and how it relates to psychology at large.

Attached: 5324642365.png (594x519, 194K)

I'll see about checking it out at a later time. Already got some books I haven't even touched yet.

there's actually a good video called culture of critique for normies on YT
Ideally you would read the book but I found that video very much enjoyable

convert2mp3.net/en/?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jipGcEF5oh0

Downloads for those whom want this.

Attached: 1546317845321.jpg (640x640, 260K)

I'll try the video out later. They might actually have it converted on convert2mp3.

The APA is an extremist organization hate group

nobody should take them seriously at this point