What is new jersey from Jow Forums standards ?

What is new jersey from Jow Forums standards ?

The good ,the bad,.. the ugly

Attached: nj-icon.png (400x450, 12K)

New Jersey is shit and deserves to be nuked.
T. New Jersey resident

Kek.. this place is crazy

>another NJ shitpost thread

This pleases me greatly.

it's the armpit of America

I think the devil lives here

One of the most liberal states, yet it evolved into something liberals completely hate. Extreme segregation/inequality, there are some of the richest, highest achieving white people in the world that live only minutes away from minority filled hellholes.

They have to pay for people to pump their gas. Its stupid. Outside Newark and the NYC suburbs, I don't suppose there's a big city that comes to mind. Its an extension of New York, really. New York's little brother.

pleasantville vs not ....i know

I live in this small town called carteret ...all you see is cops and churches ...of all kinds of religions ...plus masonic temples ...im telling you something is up in this down ...

Attached: 600px-Rock-paper-scissors.svg.png (600x574, 73K)

Spring Lake nj here. largest % Irish catholic community in the USA. One of the wealthiest too. 98% white

My home state and its a great state that is unfortunately ruined by the state government. Alot of people who bash nj are those without having been there or live in the nig infested cities. Avoid newark trenton camden etc. the suburbs are a great place to grow up the shore is not at all what is depicted on gay fucking shit like “jersey shore” alot of nj is farmland or the pines which surprises people who visit. For its small size you get a variety of landscapes etc. within 30min of my house i can be in bumfuck no where pine barrens hunting, farmland and hills to the north, or chilling at the shore etc. pic related is the shore by my place took it when my bro took me flying.

Attached: 543F1212-5CAB-4007-8853-13D39C1F3414.jpg (3264x2448, 1.49M)

Former New Jersey resident for 20 years. New Jersey is a shithole of taxes, high insurance, tolls, bad roads, bad weather and shitty people with attitude. some good food though, and diners are cool

I lived in Sussex...you are right about that

Born in edison (live in middlesex)

Lived in middletown before too

Imagine being such a pleb that you have to get out of your car and pump your own gas while still paying more per gallon than we do. The absolute state of non-Jersey Americans.
Wealth disparity is pretty insane here though, especially in south Jersey. Drive 10 minutes and go from shit homes and neighborhoods with stacked section 8 housing and horrible schools to million dollar homes and one of the best schools and no non-asian ethnic people.

Yeah its the strangest thing

Extreme segregation/inequality
So, pretty much your typical liberal haven, California, New York, Illinois.....
Give me an example of a liberal place that is integrated and equal (asians don’t count)

Camden, swamps, bikers. The armpit of the East coast. Philly is close behind or worse.

fuck nj. democratic, thot shithole. disney land girls.

Your most famous resident

Attached: Screenshot_20181224-150942.jpg (2200x1080, 1014K)

Definitely a state with amazing potential that just gets run into the ground by Newark and Camden. The state government is extremely corrupt, and everyone just accepts it as reality. It's bizarre.

That LBI?!

Under 2.00 here at Costco in hunterson county
Top it

The cities accept it but most of suburbia and rural nj hates the state gov with a passion. and ya user it is lbi in that pic u can see the seaside bridge have another m8.

Attached: B9684012-7342-4130-BFB4-B4FBA597DA07.jpg (3264x2448, 1.25M)

Nice have a house in ship bottom. Can’t wait for summer, beer, whores and fishing.
Also amazing pics. Love the first esp!

Awesome man im right in TR currently down in florida for holiday and went fishing today landed a nice red drum and some snapper. Catch any stripers last year? I didnt have much of a chance to go out unfortunately.

Live in red Bank. Mexicans, blacks, and idiots. Really expensive housing. Shit Transit. The state used to be able to pay it's bills 30 years ago until Christine Whitman started robbing Peter to pay Paul and passing illegal budgets . Now we have a broke state with the highest property taxes in the US and a leftist governor who is funding offices to protect illegals from deportation in a state that can't fund it's pending liabilities.

I love this state, I grew up here, it has a lot to offer as far as diverse geography like the beach, mountains etc but it's super crowded and I really don't see living here forever. For now it's good for me because I rent and my rent is cheap, but would love to not pay 6.65 pct in state income tax.

I'd love to become an FL. Resident for that reason but not sure I could deal with the retards.

Told river huh? Know a cop friend there. Nice getting a drum. How the hell are u in Florida while we are getting pissed on here? Nj winters suck!
No stripes this year. Normally I run the beach in fall in my Jeep but this year sucked for me. Good luck my man!!!!

Murphy is declaring us a sanctuary state soon. Watch. This place is going to full shit.

1. tons of Jews
2. tons of taxes
3. everything is expensive
4. schools suck
5. lots of pajeets
6. honestly has a weird smell- like almost like a power plant or something

>The good ,the bad,.. the ugly
It smells like a paper mill most of the time. The beaches are full of overweight italians, and the women have better facial hair than the men. They should build a wall around that place to keep them in.

Attached: Jersey ruins everything it touches.png (800x900, 93K)

This gas station I've always gone to that exclusively hires one kind of non-white recently hired a particular non-white that always asks, "Where my tip?" after I buy $15 worth in cash. He doesn't even wash the window. Now I will go to the other gas station that exclusively hires one kind of non-white across the street

He lives across the river from rb and pays 120k a year in property tax. He won't be affected.

Also, we just re elected a congressman who used public funds to get underage prostitutes. But at the end of the day I'm more concerned with getting crosswalks put in near my house since nothing is changing even if NJ gets a huge windfall. They will figure out how to give that away to graft instantly.

Attached: Pepe New Jersey.jpg (261x400, 11K)

Youll get some stripers this year my man i have faith. take it easy broski c u at the shore

Attached: E9483629-B926-441A-9410-A4FCA72EAE7D.png (697x722, 616K)

NJ is supposed to be like the metropolitan superstate connecting NYC and Philly.

Instead it just blows dick on the roadside.

Ocean and Monmouth Counties are pretty based, but the rest of it voted for a Commie Governor and can go fuck itself.

Big A and Eastside Dave are section 8, Staten Island material... never in Spring Lake, not even once

Central Jersey is actually very Conservative, but I'll agree with you when it comes to the rest of the state.

This is all true and verifiable

>Wealth disparity is pretty insane here though, especially in south Jersey. Drive 10 minutes
Its just 20 minutes in Ohio. Every city except Columbus is a rustbelt city, shitter the closer in you go. And we all hate Columbus. Same story in Indiana as far as I can tell, every city is shit outside the capital. Weather they hate it or not, IDK. Gas is 1.85 here, btw.

jersey-esque description. pure accuracy with horrific, vulgar imagery, yet that awfulness is somehow required to capture the concept

Disney girls?

Attached: rs_600x600-170523170627-600.Chloe-Not-Impressed-YouTube.ms.052317.jpg (700x700, 42K)

Kekek

Attached: 10534624_1009753419089388_3213242348993918923_n.jpg (720x960, 37K)

Tuckerton here, NJ is beautiful

Attached: 7753214A-F9BA-4A0A-BEA8-DA2E92EABABE.jpg (2048x1536, 825K)

I live in Middletown, Red Bank is terrible. It's basically like a small version of any liberal hell-hole. Shit tier people mixed in with very wealthy, tons of artisan shops, and no parking.

I hate this state so much. Taxes are like payign rent to live in your own home. And it only gets worse.

Went to bayshore middle ..left just after 9/11

It needs a race war terribly.

Think this would help ?

Attached: New-Jersey-marijuana-legalization-When-will-weed-be-legalized.jpg (300x300, 18K)

le 68%

also avoid the am boys, not infested as fuck

Literally ran ads saying Menendez was a pedo and they still voted him in. Rutgers is also a horrible mix of people