Monarchy

can we get a monarchism thread?I have not seen one yet

Attached: 1547088906832.jpg (547x708, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/195515883/#195515883
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do cucks always take their fetish into other parts of their life? Just enjoy being ruled by other men in your bedroom and shut up about it.

What's the best solution to destitute a bad monarch?
Elective monarchy is an option, as it brings the same evils as democracy

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/195515883/#195515883

>Elective monarchy is an option
Meant NOT an option, sorry.

Elective isn't voted on by everyone in the country so you wouldn't get a libtard to be king. Also maybe the current King would choose who is the next heir

I think it would be best for him to choose one of his sons so we dont get someone that doesnt want to be king

must be fun to not ruled by other men with a president

TRAITORS OUT
GO SUCK OFF A BANKER

Attached: on creating legends.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

So everytime I ask this I'm called a retard, but what happens if there's a libcuck sodomite king?

They usually dont care and their advisors take over thats why id want

-5 Vassal Opinion

Attached: E5541F62-8E5B-4563-A406-8CB2B20AD3D2.jpg (1024x456, 82K)

Forgot to change my flag back after shitposting

Attached: D9D35665-741E-48DC-A5CE-680EF2AF2110.jpg (640x274, 54K)

Attached: 3F1021A1-433D-41C7-9DC5-6A347F6C7137.jpg (1024x521, 109K)

>US
>having a monarch
lmao the yank who made this is retarded

The Caesars probably had it right, but of course Tiberius had to go and kill Germanicus

Jow Forums is full of uneducated retards who have never seen the inside of a book.
Dont expect them to understand reactionary politics, it will go right over their heads.

Fascism was just a ruse to bring back light Theocracy, happened in Spain and would've happened in Germany and Italy

What system did they use?

I have a question for Monarchists, specifically those in countries without a ruling Monarch like the US, who the fuck is going to be king? Every time I ask this I get no response or it's some autistic shit that alludes to them being King. Monarchism hasn't be a serious political belief since Pre-WW2 days, most monarchies died in the fires of WW1 anyways so yeah it's basically LARPing retards who played too much EUIV now, no better than the state of leftists being nothing more than a bunch of LARPing college kids. It's pathetic

Attached: 1545598740224.png (849x1337, 928K)

Anointed by a prophet, like king Saul.

>Anointed by a prophet
Okay so LARPing then. Because saying a prophet will come down and anoint a King is some serious D&D tier shit.

I, too, look forward to sociopathic megalomaniacs like Zuckerberg having the power to torture and execute his detractors.

Idiots. It's not 2012 anymore. You aren't a 20 year old contrarian anymore. Stop bothering.

>t. heathen nigger

Well unless you're a Jew, there is no more prophets coming. So yeah go join your people shlomo.

Some countries don't deserve kings or queens. Some countries have never had a king or queen.
However, you could also do something like Spain did in the mid 19th century and ask foreign monarchs for a king/queen.
Also, republicanism can be too ingrained in some countries, such as the USA, for a change to even be initiated.

They adopted the best younger man they knew as son and heir. Julius did it with Augustus who did it with Tiberius. Then Caligula took the throne because of political backstabbing shit.

Why not just have a Fascist Government and have someone from your own country rule instead of having some foreigners rule over it? Seems stupid to me

Could always found a new dynasty.
What's Barron Trump up to these days?

Expanding powers or at least putting more power in a house of lords? When a monarch shows they can be competent (or intelligent) they receive more power and legal abilities while lesser ones rely more on democratically elected bodies and the nobility.

>King Trump
LARPing

It does sound better than a simple bloodline right.
Knowing my country it would just be filled with corruption, the current caesar selecting a heir in exchange of favours rather than his aptitude.

I don't mean to extend our vices to others, but it's worth thinking about that risk. Let's say for some fucked up reason Hillary Clinton was the current caesar of the US (I know, a big stretch, let's just play along for a second). Do you think she'd select the most valid heir?

I think some kind of dethroning system should be in place. Unfortunately, that would fall to corruption and populism too.

It's exactly as probable as fuhrer Trump.
Anyways, Rome went from Republic to Empire without a spic invasion and pissearth. Furthermore, it was founded in a generation.
If events keep speeding up, we could very well see an American Ceaser in our lifetime.

There's no corruption free system.
The key is making sure corruption isn't built into the system. Democracy in the era of mass politics hands governance over to the oligarchs as a simple function of the media/academic establishment's role in formulating opinion.
Having a single figure who is formally in control (thus formally accountable) would do more to clean up corruption than anything else.
It is also the natural framework for human organization; we like clear hierarchy.

Monarchism is inevitable

the 'democratic' revolutions are just a scam to put you under foreign monarchy, for example, the jews and their banker leaders the rothschilds.

damn we need a better forum to discuss things without all these NPCs blurting out retarded comments

Attached: 1543125232388.jpg (291x373, 74K)

>best solution to a bad monarch?
The French got it pretty right with the guillotine. What they got wrong was ascribing the evils of the monarch to the institution of Monarchy.

You will get a bad monarch, that is certain for all men are fallen. So what you do is this:
>kill the monarch, and their entire extended family in both directions for 3 generations.
>put the crown on the next in line (will be distant cousin)
This process keeps the memory of what happens to bad Monarchs, and keeps the Monarchy pure.

Attached: wisdom.jpg (1280x1640, 327K)

Well, in the Middle Ages when a monarch died without heirs or a new kingdom was declared, notable members of the land would elect someone to be the start of the monarchy.

I suggest some sort of nomination referendum with a prerequisite that the individual nominated has a long past of service for the country. The. Have a referendum to elect the start.

Me

people get the father they deserve

That's not true. People are shaped by the father they have.
Of course, when they choose them for themselves your comment holds accurate.

it was a trick statement

people are their father. There isn't a meaningful separation.

When a king becomes bad, he ceased to be their father. If his office is necessary, then he should install lieutenant kings and become an emperor, motivated by forceful protest by his subject-children if necessary

If a monarchy starts then who would be queen?

Kek

the king's wife

Fuck, this and having just played Kingdom Come Deliverance is giving me nostalgia for a place I've never been to

Attached: temperance.gif (225x534, 56K)

this here, Fascism was a reaction more than it was a system of government.

Attached: death.gif (225x537, 59K)