It seems my dreams of living in Japan were crushed by a single Youtube video...

It seems my dreams of living in Japan were crushed by a single Youtube video. I was just looking for something to look forward to and work towards, in this basement of mine, at my parent's house.

I can feel that America is just not a good place for me. High crime, commute, a lot of shit going on everywhere. It just feels scummy as fuck and I want to get away from all those niggers and probably a lot of the people on this board right now. The "normies", the retarded masses that like Spongebob memes, Netflix, they do dumb shit and go out all day. I can't relate to these worthless fucks.

So tell me, what's the best country to live in, or at least the best state.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (1200x800, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7Z2O9Nwt6c
winbe.jp/english/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My son really liked his time in South Korea when he was in the Marines. He's thinking of moving there after school.

Get a high paying job and live in a high class neighborhood. No matter where you live your quality of life will depend on how much money you're making.

You'll find a reason to blame your bitterness and lonliness on any nation you live in.

>It seems my dreams of living in Japan were crushed by a single Youtube video.
If that’s all it took, your dream wasn’t very strong in the first place.

>has never been to japan
>japan is the perfect land where nothing bad happens and there are no normies!!!11
if you hate people for being people, you'll hate them even if they're japanese.

>Hates norms so much he wants to move to another country
Based and redpilled.

How on earth did your dreams of living in Japan get crushed by a single youtube video?

Attached: czech anime krteček.jpg (430x430, 63K)

link the vid

also is mostly correct although there are some distinct cultural differences that some people prefer

youtube.com/watch?v=P7Z2O9Nwt6c

Racist and bitter. What lucky country will get you I wonder. Maybe just stay where you are as can’t even deal with cultural differences locally or online.

this guy is a meme
if i lived in the US i'd probably hate black people too t b h, but then again america just poisons everything. even african blacks don't like american blacks lol

its not the beginning guy, its the guy that actually talks after him.

I watched the first ten minutes, and it seems like it's only relevant if you want to work for a private company. Have you looked at becoming a JET?

he worked for these people. winbe.jp/english/

i've never looked that much at JET.

If you decide to teach english in Japan you're gonna be living like a college student. You need to think about what you're gonna do in the future. Teaching english is not a long term solution.

I don't know any long term solutions. I was just thinking 5-10 years.

It's run by the Japanese government, so I doubt many of his complaints will apply to the JET Programme. You should at least look at their website to see for yourself. Either way, you shouldn't let one guy's bad experience derail your dream.

>giving up the trip of a lifetime because he saw something on the internet.
You are very... Very stupid.
Itll take you years to figure it out.. But man... Ill just say it is *incredibly* clear you dont get out much or have any real friends. And instead of doing something with your life you will hold onto some pedestalised taste of humour and interests you hold above all others so you feel like you rejected *them*. Not the other way around.

Nope, don't go out much or have much friends either. Not that that matters to me right now. That's also *incredibly* clear by my original post alone. I do have good taste too, that is correct.

When I was young I wanted to go live in Japan. Probably teaching just like everyone else because it's the easiest way in. If you decide to teach english you generally have a slack schedule. You could spend some of your time networking or developing your skills to move on to another field.

What other jobs could you even get in Japan if you're a native english speaker living in Japan? I figure the only way is to learn Japanese.

I don't know you'd definitely wanna learn Japanese. You can't really experience the culture without it.

There's something called a mext scholarship that undergrads and even grads can apply for. They pay for everything, classes, room, air fare, and even a monthly stipend. I wish I knew about it earlier.

Once you're in it'll be easier to learn Japanese and get a work visa after completing school. I don't want to be a teacher so I'm planning on getting the scholarship and work at a Japanese film studio once I become fluent.

ようこそ!DJTへ!

Attached: 1519864378236.gif (318x318, 105K)

You are idealizing Japanese people. Just find some place nice in the US with not too many stinky people.

Perhaps he is. But some people end up going to Japan and they love it so much over there they never wanna come back. I think it's something you should experience cause if it doesn't work out you can come back and at least you'll have a neat story to tell.

The lifelong dream to move to Japan meme needs to end. I really hope no one over 18 legitimately thinks moving there is going to somehow not make them a social outcast anymore. If you're a loser in America, you'll be a loser in Japan, but there will be a language barrier and everyone will be staring at your gaijin piggu face.

yee. Ken sama doesn't make so much sense now that we know the japs hate everybody. Especially themselves. And while they might not be corrupt, they can't overcome traditions.

Attached: Blank+_e91fab79d2a33641643bae6f88ff3554.jpg (600x800, 138K)

I strongly encourage you to say, fuck the video.
Go to a community college. Get a certificate in welding. Take Japanese classes while you are at it.
Move straight to Japan once you try to make contact with potential employers.

Attached: 92BB587E-3E30-41F2-A353-A7353009E146.png (1138x1016, 1.4M)

don't let the bad experiences or the insecurities of some people stop you from living your life. Japan is a very clean country with a great many things to do, culture events, entertainment, beautiful landscapes. Learn Japanese and respect the culture, enjoy the culture, enjoy your life. Peace

Jeff