CA Governor Gavin Newsom’s Wife Will Be Known As "First Partner" Instead Of "First Lady"

Is California going to get worse than it already is? Jerry Brown was pretty fucking bad, but this guy... and his wife. Holy shit, they are as far radical left as you can possibly get. I mean for fucks sake, the wife founded an organization that "uses film and media content to expose injustices created by gender stereotypes." Any CA bros in here? What are your thoughts and are you finally considering leaving that doomed state?

>California Governor Gavin Newsom’s wife, Jennifer Siebel Newsom, will be addressed as “First Partner” rather than “First Lady” in order to advance ‘gender equality,’ according to The Gateway Pundit.
>Jennifer Newsom even altered her Twitter bio to reflect the recent change:
>First Partner of California. Filmmaker and Founder of @therepproject. Married to Mr. @GavinNewsom and proud mom of four little ones.
>CA’s former leader, Jerry Brown, stepped down from his post on Monday letting far-left Gavin Newsom take over as the 40th governor of California.

cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/08/newly-elected-ca-governors-wife-will-be-known-as-first-partner-to-advance-gender-equality-agenda

Attached: Gavin and Jennifer Newsom.jpg (445x594, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2007/02/02/us/02newsom.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happened to her anons? Why is she so extreme now? Why did Californians vote this psycho couple into office?

Attached: IMG_0641.jpg (480x640, 35K)

Some of their lovely supporters.

Attached: rawImage.jpg (2048x1348, 563K)

Serious question.
I thought Hispanics were traditionally conservative on social issues. So, how do they react to this stuff?

I hope he becomes the next Gray Davis when he fails to deliver.

They don't give a single flying fuck and this conservative Hispanic meme needs to die. Sure, maybe they are traditionally religious but they don't give a single fuck about anything else.

Even their security personnel look like slobs.

It's first partner to give Gavin the opportunity to fuck other people's wives like he did his Campaign manager when he ran for Mayor of San Fran

This is my experience growing up in Socal. Hispanics ARE very socially conservative. Wives play traditional roles in marriage, sons are expected to provide for a family early, daughters are raised to be good wives, elderly are taken care of, and they go to Mass every Sunday. 2nd and 3rd generation tend to be politically conservative as well. Some of the vehemently anti-dem people I've ever met were Hispanics.

I've never quite understood it either. Socially it doesn't make sense that they vote for Leftist, and politically they move away from it in subsequent generations. Maybe it's because the only Hispanics I knew didn't live or want to live in the city. Maybe city Mexicans are different.

can california just fucking secede already so we don't have to keep hearing about their retardation?

Shut the fuck up you spic loving faggot, fuck off beaner.

Attached: image.jpg (869x1112, 358K)

Bullshit, all they care about is filling in the box next to the “D” and then going back home to watch some shitty univision soap opera or smoke weed. Politics to them is essentially R=racist and less gibs. You have to go back.

she needs to be culturally enriched

Um, g-guys..

Is this really her?

Attached: newsom playing hooker.jpg (450x301, 21K)

First Partner, can you get anymore clinical and businesslike. Latinos mock whites for this kind of treatment of intimate relationships devoid of feeling and warmth. It's anti-human.

No, fuck you, we're fast tracking the collapse.

Doesn't even make sense. Wouldn't the governor himself be the first partner?

He's the first cuck.

You're talking about cali here.

idk user. California is like a turd swirling a toilet bowl

This guy has skeletons in his past. I've seen that face, those eyes before and know what's behind them. He's the kind of person who has done things that no one can know about.

Im hoping he crashes this motherfucker into the ground and starts the race war

Come to the Midwest with be bros. I'll be leaving my cucked state (NY) when I get enough money in the bank to leave mommy's basement.

Attached: midwest-map1.jpg (1419x1072, 529K)

we need to quarantine california

They are, but they'll always vote Dem because "Republicans hate brown people." It's fucking infuriating.

Please don't fuck up our states. I was behind a California license plate coming home from work today and it took everything I had to avoid ramming it. Stay in your shithole.

I remember this nigger pretending to be smart on Bill Mahr in the run-up to the 2016 election, nervously laughing off the idea of a Trump Presidency with some controlled opposition goys, and gas lighting Mahr's viewers.
I bet they feel real fucking smart now.

No worse than Iowa drivers.

i'm going to vape in your state, and there's nothing you can do about it, and i'm going to be dressed in flip flops like a faggot while i do it, and nobody is going to stop me

Attached: 0f10271b942d1122879edcb77585e50ff0f5a5c77f2c95e107ecec9492195e4d.jpg (990x682, 49K)

I was thinking more it was yet another person to show up in my state because they fucked theirs up. Then the come here and vote for retarded leftists and try to ruin our state too. I fucking hate Californians. They're like a plague of locusts destroying everything in their path.

It's all about the gibs, dumbass.
>t. spic

That's cool. I'm going to smoke an actual cigarette and blow the smoke in your face while you do it.

I had nothing to do with my government being cucked. Our gun laws we're cucked 90 years before I was even born. Believe me, I'm seething over Governor Cuomo every time he comes up on the TV or radio or wherever.

they want gibs. that's why they come here.

How could an illegal not vote for her ?

thats just because hookers aren't lady like

>Why did Californians vote this psycho couple into office?
CA is vote controlled by a quantum AI

I almost wish there were a citizenship test for people leaving blue states for red ones. I'm happy to welcome like-minded people, but I really hate it when we get a bunch of retards that want to fuck our shit up just because they made bank on a house in CA or NY and want to pay cash for a mansion here. Just makes me angry.

>courage

Attached: 6456332.jpg (279x181, 8K)

free shit or family values. they made their choice

>mfw I smoke the cig, and the vape, and just double puff in your poof face
THEN WHAT NIGGER MONKEY?

Most actual spics don't even care. They just want to do backbreaking labor to keep their familia afloat. They have no time to care about US politics. It's their anchor baby types that take up any progressive cause imagieable.

I hate this state so fucking much. Trying to save enough so I can escape to someplace like Colorado or Montana where the weather is nice and the people are actually civil.

Pandering for votes.

Colorado is the new California.

If thing continue eventually partner will be dropped. Since partner suggests a steady relationship between two people. Think brave new world. People just hooked up for sex when need be and no one was in a relationship with anyone

You know you're white when Montana and Colorado weather is more appealing than California.

This motherfucker is a shill. Like a good white Democrat bureaucrat, the cunt sells his own soul for political gain. You watch. He'll pimp out his own wife for votes. He's already pandering to anti-white rhetoric. Clear case of white leftists killing themselves.

More like the new Mexico. Denver is full of way more Spics than Californians.

Attached: 1537226691908.png (1513x983, 189K)

Funny how all these white progressives politicians are all married to white people. We should be asking them to divorce their partner and dating a black person

Do you have any actual evidence that California ex-patriots vote left beyond assumptions? White ones of course, brown people vote D no matter where they are and there is actual evidence of that. When I'm leaving this shithole I'm going to the most pro-gun state I can find and voting pro-America everywhere I can.

Then you make a fake cough and complain about your fake allergy to smoke.

slow down there big guy

why are you losers so keen to retreat to the hinterlands? The west coast is ours. We need to take it back.

This fucking makes me vomit. Any twosome Newsome living up to the moniker.

Yes, the guy I work with who moved here from California and got all worked up about Beto despite being an evil rich white man.

Yeah no shit you dumb shitskin
White people love the cold it rejuvenates us

Sighh the future of america is gonna look like elysium. Extreme poverty amd extreme wealth. Basically brazil 2.0 and the funny bit is everyone wont look to thdmselves why america collapsed theyll blame the whites for the collapse

This is good info, thanks user.

Whites retreat thats what yall do eventually you guys will have to goto antartica to live or mars

Beto isn't white and neither is Texas. Anecdotes aren't evidence.

>Whites retreat thats what yall do eventually you guys will have to goto antartica to live or mars
betacuck whites retreat. not me

This chart sucks. The PNW is an ethnostate compared to the rest of this country.

Exactly. As a 2nd generation Hispanics we are the true cancer. Many thanks to cultural marxism and weak suicidal white liberals/RINOS for ruining a great country.

Beto is white and so it the retarded Californian that I work with. He just about had an orgasm every time he talked about Beto. I mean Robert.

So bring all the whites to the coasts then and free us from this prison. Awake ones only please, our retarded hippy parents are what put us here in the first place.

I hear you but You'll be fastfood when the fires rise and people revolt due to a collapse

You call that a cuck?
This is a cuck.

Attached: 1536278067856.gif (666x666, 575K)

Because dem plataforms, are all positives, and don't attack their ilk. As we all know dems love to lie about all the positives they do, and the people of California love it.

The spic equivalent of an octoroon is still a mutt with no culture.

Was mexico ever a rich country. No disrespect just asking

Why are white people like this? It's like you're in an neverending contest to see who's looks weaker to outside races.

He's 100% Irish. What are you on about?

Unfortunately I think the number of people escaping this asylum will increase, but they’ll just spread their cancer to other states. California is going to get a whole lot worse for a long time before it gets better.

What's going on with the gas shortages over there user?

yes, under a grand dictator, but you took him down by supporting your USA educated agent, and and he wasn't playing ball and lead to 3 revolutions in succession, to the point were one you plainly throw your ambassador off the boat an pin it on him.

Xir was the mayor of San Francisco, of course Xe has done some fucked up shit to get into power.

She’s hot as fucking fuck I can’t be the first person to say it in this thread. She needs to be raped by a white male.

pathological altruism. our good nature and desire for equality has more of less been weaponized against us

He left Kimberly Guilfoyle for that broad. Why do lefty fags get all of the good looking women?

You know, “First Partner” does have a nice sort of cowboy ring to it though.

Just lol @ California. What a clown state.

Attached: 9CB1zVo.png (847x647, 648K)

>I hear you but You'll be fastfood when the fires rise and people revolt due to a collapse
better to go down swinging than retreat into the badlands.

>Why did Californians vote this psycho couple into office?

Because California is filled with actual psychos.

Attached: E2PJq8.png (755x612, 213K)

>now that you mention it
nytimes.com/2007/02/02/us/02newsom.html
If Newsom will fuck over his campaign manager, imagine how slimy he can be to people he doesn’t like.

Probably cause he isn't a whiney ass cunt.

>So bring all the whites to the coasts then and free us from this prison.
I live in southern california. My city is 40% jewish and 40% asian. you can probably guess which one it is. Still it's my town and I'm holding my own. I'm not running.

how did a cuck get such a hot white woman?

They don't care as long as they get their gibs.

Brokeback

He is though.

Me too. I live here and would welcome the change.

Because all the smarter conservative ones moved out of Cali. Hispanics here in New England are more conservative then the friggin Baptists.

How do you manage to deal with day to day life there?

The power. Even Betazos only has money, so he only gets 4's.

Imagine all the spic slaves, pizza, and adrenochrome someone that deep into SF/CA politics must control. Makes power thirsty whores wet just thinking about it.

Fuck that kike. Race war now

Attached: 777E1405-C71D-40AA-A317-8C1CA149958C.jpg (539x569, 776K)

naaaahh.... really? commie state has the worst quality of life??
who
would
have
thought

Attached: 1sl52b.jpg (500x506, 85K)

Irvine or anywhere in the Valley if you consider Armos "Asian" like their rapers.

>courage for a change
What change? California is a global leading economic centre and use to be bigger. California was also an Aryan summer paradise in it's peak.

I don't suppose the change they're suggesting involves bolstering their economy by simply deporting anyone that has a skin tone different from this font, to remove all the baggage/ weight being carried by the Californian economy from greatly reduced crime, a near extinction of subsidies and welfare, safer schools and neighbourhoods, and a lightyear leap of average iq in the state.
Their governmental spending will skyrocket down and they will have a huge excess of funds which could be used to finish that high speed railway and fucking just send it all the way North to Anchorage and all the way South to Ushuaia, because fuck it, why not?

I suppose their "change for better" will involve state enforced BMWF relationships/ breeding programs, state enforced homosexuality for WM, importing the entire state of Vietnam into Los Angeles, declaring bastardized Mexican Spanish as the only official language of the state, declaring the remaining 20% of whites a supermajority parasite that must be exterminated, amnesty for everyone including the North Sentinel Islanders, and funneling all the state revenue/ additional state loans into Africa for food (birthrates) and transport into the Brave New World.
#WhitiePayUp