What did Ted mean by this?

What did Ted mean by this?

Attached: c.png (569x145, 19K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING BASED

Attached: 1533295739289.png (613x348, 74K)

Shameless.

Are you stupid? Ted Cruz creeped out by the reference to the Talmud.
>Perhaps a bit much

The rabbi of a friend of his thought Ted's beard made him look like a jewish scholar.

I'm honestly asking here, what did he mean by this? Because it seems half Israel cocksucking and then at the end he hints at something else like you mention.

Thanks Israel, pretty cool

Most of congress fucking hates Israel but is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Ted Cruz probably supports Israel for the evangelical votes, but he knows how much bullshit they pull. Also he's definitely redpilled on the Talmud and he definitely browses Jow Forums along with everyone else.

Attached: 1535287851291.png (1434x522, 132K)

It's Jew cocksucking unless you're some 70 IQ 4D chess retard.

Is it just me or is the senate becoming more explicitly Israeli than ever before

Attached: CDBDBDC0-1A9F-4DD5-908E-076ACF9D3F2F.png (750x1334, 788K)

>4d chess retard
You're angry that 4d chess is real and Israelis are too mentally ill and inbred to compete with Trump.

He's trying to be modest by being impressed by the jews love for him by downplaying the messianic description

Almost as if Trump asked the republicans to make these israeli bills to be as public as possible and to really make a point to expose how beholden to israel our government is. It's clear that israel doesn't like the amount of discussion about them lately.

>oy vey goyim just give israel more money and everyone will wake up to how much we're taking :^)
cringe

The money got blocked by Rand moron. That's why you retards constantly bring up the 38 billion. YOURE PISSED YOURE NEVER GONNA SEE IT.

Attached: 1534664862884.png (583x1154, 468K)

>implying it wont be forced through after the shutdown

>blocked
good stuff
I'm a fan of rand.

>after the shutdown
Imagine being so fucking retarded you think this shutdown is ending soon...Get a grip kike. A state of emergency is coming next and the government will be shut down for over a year.

>babbies first government shutdown
oh I see, carry on

Imagine being a condescending kike while simultaneously ignoring it's been the longest one ever and Trump said he was willing to have it go on for years. Dems aren't compromising and the shutdown will continue while the military constructs the wall. Do you understand that at this point in the timeline Israel's fate is sealed and every action taken by you idiots brings you one step closer to finally getting wiped out?:

no you're still underage and think that every time a politician "outsider" promises change that they actually intend on changing anything

Sad but I can't say I was much better at your age, you'll learn with time, carry on with your delusions though, its entertaining in the mean time.

>reddit spacing
>you're underage
Imagine being a coward like you. I would hate being israeli. Mental illness from inbreeding must suck.

" "