Top two white models getting mogged by an Indian one. ETHNICS > WHITES

All ethnics are most masculine.

Have you ever seen a white guy win a fight against an ethnic?

Best boxer is non white.
Best football player ever is non white (Pele).
Best sprinter is non white.

But whites are definitely the best at one thing: getting cucked.

Attached: 78F90F37-2EB3-41C6-AFD2-63C18FB9EFAE.jpg (724x1024, 468K)

Let me know when the Ugandans or the Arabs put a man on the moon.

Then we’ll talk.

Always a US flag with this shit.
rangeban US when?

You guys get so butt hurt on these kinds of threads, even though you hate other races all day.

I can smell the insecurity. I’m just playing fire with fire. I love everyone and all races.

>memeflag

Attached: EE25E16E-308F-4810-938B-7C633C5ABFE3.gif (500x333, 503K)

a thread died for this, why?

The Ugandans and Arabs are too busy fucking your wife. They’ve already landed on her moon.

>Implying anyone on this board even has a female companion of any level

You’ll have to try harder than that.

best fighter of all time, fedor emilianenko, is white (slavs are white, nigger)
best football player of all time, cristiano ronaldo, is portuguese (portuguese are honorary whites, not even biased, choke on a dick, nigger)
no matter how good you are at running you'll never catch up, nigger

>Let me know when the Ugandans... put a man on the moon
Brah, what exactly did you think Buzz found on the darkside of the moon?

Like I said, whites really have been doing well at cucked. Thanks for doing the deed of making fun of yourself along with this primarily white board. Thanks for proving my point.

SAGE
A G
G A
EGAS

Best fighter of all time is Floyd Mayweather. If you’re talking about MMA, Jon Jones or Anderson Silva probably.

Best football player is Pele so fuck off with this Ronaldo shit. You have a Portugal flag so not surprised. I do adore and respect Ronaldo though.

the strongest man is white, the man with the biggest dick is white, the men who have conquered most of the planet are white. nonwhite women perpetually lust over bwc. their wombs get fired up when a white man touches them. their loins are screaming to them, their body on an instinctual level craves european seed. i am sorry that a white guy fucked your oneitis, but at least you must appreciate us improving your genepool.

>Anything I disagree with is sage!

I thought this was a free speech platform.

White man pretending to be black getting all butthurt. Your useless trolling won’t ever change the fact that almost every single best athlete in every sport is non white. Keep your fantasy stories to yourself.

Are you okay?

>Primarily white
Nice to see you’re new here. There’s a surprising number of non whites here.
>Getting this triggered over a bunch of neckbeards
Let me know when you find something of actual value that niggers have done that will help humanity in the long run. Oh and before you go, just a note that faggots like you are the reason France is about to have a civil war.

Guess the libtard policy doesn’t work so well after all, does it?

Attached: 02C5DA97-209D-42F3-B08C-92CAC22A1568.jpg (693x436, 191K)

>Claims I’m getting triggered in a post getting triggered.

You couldn’t make this shit up.

nobody above your post is

at all

put floyd against fedor in a ring 1000 times, he gets knocked out 1000 times

look at what ronaldo has accomplished vs what pele has accomplished, records broken, leagues they've dominated, etc no comparison. i do respect pele and am aware that he was a genius, the best of his era

or this guy either

It is a free speech platform.

Things that the general popular disagrees with tends to disappear, but the opinion is still voiced.

The only way your opinion catches on is if you provide actual evidence that you’re right.

Sorry you can’t just farm upvotes here to try and sway opinions.

> Comparing boxing to MMA.
> 5 losses

Fuck off with this shit. Jon Jones would destroy the living shit out of his ass. No man who has lost five fights can ever be the best.

Ronaldo has never won the World Cup.

/argument

She used to poo in my local street. Her father is abhoriginal looking low caste

Also, the man with the biggest dick is actually a Mexican. There hasn’t even an accurate dick size study ever done on any race by the way so I can’t comment on that.

Nice try though.

>tfw a Pajeet even joins in to shit on the liberal
>Calls her dad a low caste

Attached: 599DABC3-9E1B-416D-AC9B-CCDCE890442D.jpg (300x250, 79K)

Best boxer? You mean Klitschko
Best footballer? You mean Messi

It has already been debunked that Pele>Messi
And Gayweather is a cheat with corrupt judges.

Best footballer is Jane northerbeock

implying the best boxer is anywhere near the best fighter out of either kickboxing/muay thai or MMA or even BJJ. Boxing is the literal WWE of all 'serious' combat sports.
While I agree with for example Jon Jones in UFC, if you leave that circle and go into kickboxing then Mirko Cro Cop would like to have a word with your nog idols.

Jon Steroids Jones,lel good laugh.

First of all, I’m not a liberal. Second of all, he’s a self hating pussy ethnic who would fuck the shit out of her if he could. He’s a disgrace to India and all non white countries.

All non whites who suck white dick should be ashamed of themselves. Imagine being this beta while the other whites make fun of you.

the only loss when he was at his prime was due to a ruling that said if someone got a cut and bled, they'd technically lose the match, the other losses were when he was way too old fighting way too young and fresh fighters

boxing is fighting, but for faggots, it's bobbing and weaving, tiring the opponent - the sport. ResidentSleeper , which is why i said "fighter"

Good luck with the mutt having half iq and 70% less bone density . Things that nurture cannot change

Attached: A22985EB-A3E6-457B-BD0B-9EDFD8E26CDE.jpg (459x331, 32K)

t.Nri pajeet taking about ehtiniticy

No one fucking watches kickboxing.

You guys love to brag about sports that no one watches. It’s the only way in which you guys succeed lmao. Skiing. Hockey. You guys are good at it because you’re the *only* ones who play it.

Top fucking kek.

Interesting you just think 'white v PoC'.
You should watch your back around your 'teammates'

>attacking a non white this hard

Careful there sonny, his privledge meter is far below yours.
Wouldn’t want to lose your job for attacking another less well of race, would you?

Also either you’re a liberal, or you’re a member of another group that just wanted to be special so you split off.

Only liberals are this fun to mess with.

Attached: 25356C34-1344-4F54-8426-B935D40EA7C3.gif (245x230, 871K)

Anyone who uses "ethnic" to describe nonwhites deserves the rope.
>some highly trained athletes means that 5ft 70IQ Taykwondo is better than 6ft 150IQ Joseph

I’m not Indian but keep making fun of your race you pussy.

Everyone has an excuse to a loss. Floyd Mayweather and Pele don’t need excuses.

Retard nigger white married a dried vagena. She will take another 5 years to do career in jewwood and pop out a sub 80 Iq manlet fucking nigher white trash

Attached: 4C7A736E-6093-4826-9F4F-F2D61436D63B.jpg (583x800, 100K)

Don't lie cunt
You watched K1 when Overeem and Badr were champs now that Verhooven made Badr quit like a bitch.
You try to boycott it

Attached: i.jpg (480x282, 22K)

>fell for low caste crypto make up jew artist
You whites are subhuman of iq. Glad jesus spread christianity before dying . You goys deserved bible more than your moms tities

Attached: A4F7A6E4-48A3-4607-9356-7C518241E2D4.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Unfortunately, the racial propaganda I’m too exposed to caused me to use the term “ethnic”. You’re correct. Fuck the racist whites. Not all whites are racist. But many here are.

> Talking about people less than 10 people know.

Let me know when a white man beats Usain Bolt or Floyd Mayweather.

the skill gap between pele and his opponents was much larger than ronaldo's and the teams portugal has played against, carrying your team back then was childsplay when you were that gifted compared to everyone else, legit, if you are not trolling, i assume you never watched clips from pele playing how derpy and amateurish-looking the defenders (and everyone really) were. any current spanish first league team could beat that time's world champion brazillian national team

enjoy your nigger life :(

Invent the modern world, and you think sports are more impirtant. Sports are just the leisure time activities that modern technology has given man time for, ie time to waste on.
A 6 month old greyhound can run faster than any man; a 2 year old chimp can kill any mma fighter; a 2 year old Tiger likewise can kill any man in a weaponless fight. What makes us men is our creativity not our bodies. Humans, physically, are inferior in every aspect compared to other animals, except creative reasoning. And yet blacks have almost no ability for creative discovery.
War is the ultimate guage of mans ability, and whites rule the world of military tech.

I shouldn’t have used the word ethnic. My apologies. It’s too limiting of a term. Non white in this case works. I’m making it white vs non white because the racists here like to live in an echo chamber where whites are superior!

Asians are smarter than whites average IQ wise.

Indians Asians and Jews earn higher average income than whites in the US.

Blacks are much more athletic and more masculine in general.

Literally, what the fuck are you the best at?

>b.b..buh we conquered the world!
All of the most powerful country in the world to be majority non white within 15 years. Ah, feels. Fucking. Good.

All for*

4 already beat Mayweather,but Murican judges.
Or do you actually think that Mayweather beat Maidana,Pacman and especially Castillo.Without the refs.

HE WENT 10 ROUNDS AGAINST A MMA FIGHTER!!!!!!!

Maybe it's the same lie you tell yourself when saying Jon Jones isn't a steroid user.

>usa flag
>"football"
you have to go back.webm

> Blaming the judges.

The absolute state of racist white insecurity. Top kek. You’re the kind of guy that says “Tyrone just fucked my wife because she thinks he’s an animal. She doesn’t actually like him!”

Nah men are masculine, regardless of race, just that real men are becoming fewer and fewer, even in third world shitholes

Remember that this is the most powerful country in the world with a military that can destroy any country on earth.

Get ready racists. I love non racist whites. I hate white racists.

Attached: C903E175-93C1-4654-B85A-66709576178B.jpg (369x260, 32K)

Dude he didn't fight any white people in those matches but mexicans and a philipino.
What have i to gain from shilling for the mexicans.

BUT THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH YOU IDIOT.

Look at the Castillo fight.

I never said that Tiger Woods isn't the best golfer or that Usain Bolt isn't the best sprinter.
But Mayweather isn't the GOAT either.
Same for Jon Steroid Jones and Anderson Silva.

You feel good about America becoming non white, but it won't be the most powerful country because it is non white. You don't even realise how shit you are. Americans decline is because of non whites. You're like a child going to a party then ruining it by throwing your shit on everyone, then being proud that you're the last child there, as if its an achievement.

He beat the living fucking shit out of Ricky Hatton in front of his home British largely white crowd.

get ready for what? to be proved right?

America can annihilate Britain in the count of ten seconds. America also doesn’t discriminate by race as per its constitution.

There will never ever ever be a “white America”. There will be an America welcoming of everyone.

No you just flat out hate europeans based on some level of insecurity you harbour, you just focus on "racists" because it is socially permissible

Still not the Goat you idiot.
Neither is Ali.

And i'm the one that you call racist lel,get fucked.

I can the same thing about Adonis Stevenson that is still in a coma after Gvozdyk finished him,so i don't see your point.

Attached: i.jpg (480x270, 22K)

My best friend is a European. Most of my friends are European and accepting. He has bright blue eyes and blond hair and looks good. the kind of guy who’s dick you love to suck.

He also hates racists and I am his best friend. He treats everyone kindly unlike you degenerates.

Being this retard, they both got popped for roids. GSP is the best faggot go watch MMA as an educated and actual fan fag.

50-0. Read it. Memorize it. Plaster it on a wall. If this fact hurts you, good. Hope it’s extra painful.

No man has not and will not ever beat that record.

>my friend is x so I'm not racist
Kek, nice larp thread tho, keep up the shitposting friend

>Best footballer is non white

Fuck off Amerimutt you don’t know shit about football if Pele is your best player

Dear god never watch combat sports again, jones has been constantly popped for drugs. Some of the best fighters have losses it happens.

Let me guess.

> Messi is the best!

lol. Call me when he wins a World Cup. He’s probably the most skilled ever though. Are Argentinians even white?

That girl is Priyanka and she is married to a white guy lel

Attached: 888F02CE-5D5E-4AC9-9227-9A73FD82C551.png (1036x693, 991K)

Fake record mofo.
Records can be changed it's just a scribble on a paper.Remember that.
Mayweather is 45-5
Facts remain,go watch the fights first than come back and speak

>glory
Good try, show your real flag fag

Do you watch combat sports are do you see the highlights and think you saw the fight?

>muh World Cup

Winning a World Cup doesn’t automatically make you the best player in the world

Does it matter if Argentinians are?
Messi sure is.

Don't compare this timeline in football with Pele's

Lel Muhammad Ali’s daughter has to hand over a trophy that bares Ali’s name on it to white boxers because they are the best

Attached: EC00979C-6AB2-4543-AD23-4D068C01D260.jpg (2500x1796, 384K)

I know he has you fucking brain dead idiot.

This doesn’t mean he’s not skilled and all of his fights were still not on steroids unless your argument is that he was always on them, an answer to which we won’t ever know for sure.

Why are you only focusing on the MMA? Football. Basketball. Sprinting. Boxing. Even Cricket which is dominated by India’s recently.

Most popular sports in the world. Compare this to hockey. Lacrosse. Water polo.

Lmao. /discussion.

50-0 but a low level MMA trainee beats the shit out of him in a real fight kek

Best boxer of all time. Klitchko. So good the Jews literally killed the sport in America for the duration of his dominance to protect their years of training that niggers are the best.

Best football player of all time. Tom Brady. More Super Bowls than anyone. Jews trying to use affirmative action so they can get a nigger quarterback a Super Bowl win.

Best sprinter. Whoops. Yeah, its a nigger..... nigger running down the street with a tv tucked under his arm.

>Mayweather is 45-5
why do you say this

Attached: 6E797DE3-D1FD-4083-8168-092EB5F23B61.jpg (1024x511, 89K)

This is your current P4P NR 1 and many debate he is the best boxer in history.

I would cry if i was you.

Attached: i.jpg (480x300, 27K)

Never said he wasn’t skilled but considering you’re trying to shill on something you know nothing about so you have to be educated. Kek I only watch combat sports because every other sport is boring af.

> A hockey player can beat a basketball player at hockey!

Same logic. Didn’t know this board was this retarded for one obsessed by superior IQ (Asians are #1 btw).

A white boxer just won fighter of the Year

4 clear losses overturn by corrupt judges.
Castillo,Pacman,Maidana x2

Attached: 03B92721-2345-4EE7-970B-D82D9547B6F4.jpg (1242x1688, 1.24M)

Being proud of a quarterback.

Out of all sports in the world. the least impressive best player is a fucking quarterback. You know it. I know it.

> 16 games in a year every week.

Kek. Try being the best basketball player.

You know they fucked afterwards:)

Lmao at these losers bragging over boxers with a loss on their record.

Kek.

Poo banter is usually bretty good

That's like saying americans are best at American football.
Yet they are last place IN THE WORLD at rugby.
Get fucked cunt.

Besides best in the world in 3v3 for 5 years now,is actually Serbia.

I haven't watched most of Mayweather's fights but that wouldn't surprise me. The robbing of Fury was another reminder of how corrupt the sport is, I might go back and watch those to see if you're right, I don't like that faggot Mayweather having such a perfect record.

Attached: 3C966CB3-8DA5-43B7-86F0-F24F82D86272.jpg (420x420, 17K)

Why are you proud of Ali then?:))))

I would love to have a country based discussion but am more interested in playing fire with fire in terms of race focused discussion and dismantling the fuck out of these racist arguments.

He’s lying. He won them clearly.

Country based?
You mean some African Country vs Romania or something like that?

Watch the Castillo fight especially.