Attached: Mestizo.png (1008x651, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Rome
nature.com/articles/nature23310?foxtrotcallback=true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My ancestor

Attached: file.png (957x742, 504K)

Attached: 6A4FC880-9FB6-45E6-BA1F-11AA983AA90C.jpg (1566x1112, 256K)

>mexicans are mutts not americans!
Here's a more accurate one.

Attached: 8p7m3w2.png (731x709, 59K)

This is quite true, most Mexicans are ignorants who LARP as Aztecs.

If you pay attention to Mexican and latin american history in general you'll soon realize two things

>We are not indio
>We are not Euro

We are a new race for a new continent, pic related is what "mi ancestro" really is

The patriarchal Spaniard and the Motherly indio, 500 years are not enough, we need more time, Latin America will be great when we achieve racial unity, the true latins, the true heirs of Rome

t. expert on Mexican history

>Yes, "latin" american term was created during the second mexican empire and it means exactly that, Mexico was to be the 4th Rome

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

Attached: MyAncestor.jpg (1024x844, 83K)

Did you ever read Labrynth of Solitude
What do you think of Lazaro Cardenas

>breathes in
>throws head back

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: file.png (375x500, 334K)

Attached: 152864160809123.png (640x1108, 686K)

Lazaro Cardenas and every post revolution president/warlord/ruler are freemason, commie or neolib trash, Lazaro literally gifted the US our oil.

In my most personal opinion Mexico has only had 2 sacrum movements accompanied by genuine heroes on its history
>The Iturbide trigarante army and Iguala plan (1st Empire)
>The Cristero war against the profane federal government

Octavio Paz is great, I love most of his work, I cannot agree with a few things but Laberinto de la Soledad is sublime tho

Bet you feel proud for writing HA many times

Attached: 25498484_942190532610814_1848075514694473099_n.jpg (800x600, 110K)

That chick is white, she doesn't look Mesoamerican at all

Imagine being this delusional. Nigger you are a mutt race that has been a disaster for the planet. You are even more violent then the Negroe and the Arab Muslim.

The Spaniards should have brought their own women, instead of raping a bunch of filthy brown goblins.

Attached: 1531206972112.gif (286x258, 2.39M)

Yes she is, the painter took some artistic liberty I guess, this is more what they look like

>has been a disaster for the planet
couldn't hear you over the sound of two world wars, hollywood, sodomy normalization, abortion and McNuggets

Attached: 9c01dcca09564d1e5185de0f01387688.jpg (655x730, 283K)

Look here Mutt, before the Spainish even arrived, you were slaughtering each other on mass and sacrificing people on top of pyramids.

If your people were so great, then why dont you stay in your shit hole country.

He is in Mexico.

On a normal basis, of course if you google "FILTHY SPIC" like most people here do you'll encounter some demonic specimens, pretty much the same if I google "AUTISTIC HILLBILLY"

Attached: 4fdsfsfs.png (3109x613, 1.45M)

I do not intend on leaving Mexico and If I do it'll probably be as a tourist, I have good grades in college and stable finances, don't worry.

>you were slaughtering each other on mass and sacrificing people on top of pyramids

So where the cannibalistic barbarians in Germania, Scandinavia and the Mediterranean before Roman and Christian times, what's your point?

I do not deny the moral superiority of the Spanish, they had Christ, but before that?, and I swear to God if you even mention Romans I'll just laugh
>Muh romans did not had human sacrifices
Explain to me what a Roman triumph is and tell me it is not a religious ceremony
>Muh greeks
Pedo

Attached: 20130909012008.jpg (373x500, 45K)

Anglos have nothing to do with Rome or Greece.

Rome had a shit ton to do with anglos and Britain

Attached: xQZVhST.png (1440x1233, 76K)

lol
Anglo-Saxons were the wetbacks of the 5th Century, migrating into the isles at the decline of Roman power.

Attached: 800px-End.of.Roman.rule.in.Britain.383.410.jpg (800x998, 244K)

Fellas, It's not everyday you get a chance to be proud of a bronze age civilization from the 16th century and point to that as a source of genius and innovation of labor (slaves) to build your vast city in a marsh only to have the ground shift underneath with fear of your city getting sucked up like a giant sink hole.

Attached: Bienvenidos.jpg (1000x596, 78K)

>out of 110+ Roman Emperors 9 had blonde hair
stay mad snownigger

Attached: ConstantineBustCapitolini-56a04ba83df78cafdaa0f20f.jpg (314x500, 30K)

That woman still looks a bit mixed. These girls here look 90%+ Mesoamerican.

Attached: Jeunes_femmes_mayas.jpg (4288x2848, 3.7M)

>The Spaniards should have brought their own women, instead of raping a bunch of filthy brown goblins.
Reminder that the Catholic Church is behind the race-mixing of Latin America.

Attached: 06a80e3915a9181a790f6a7067002b6f.jpg (959x1723, 231K)

>True heirs of rome
Top fucking kek, not even italians are that delusional.

ALL THE ROMAN EMPERORS WERE NORDS
google their eye colour. Watch the vids. They were mostly blonde blue eyes dimple chin just like me.

They definitely weren't Nords, but many were blonde or redheaded with light eyes. That doesn't make them Nords, however.

>the true heirs of Rome

WE

I think he might be on to something...

Attached: True Heirs.png (600x678, 273K)

>google their eye colour.
Only 9 out of 110+ Emperors have anything mentioned about their hair/eye color. The rest was brown haired and brown haired, i.e. looked like normal Meds.

Attached: marcus_aurelius_reconstruction.jpg (1024x786, 129K)

Roman Gladius, circa 3rd century BCE.

Attached: 879073AD-1B15-41A3-8852-211B3DEF72E2.jpg (425x389, 9K)

I'm not even gonna post every individual reconstruction. Suffice to say, every Roman Emperor apart from the Nero-Claudian dynasty (which includes the 9 you mentioned) is dark as a Med. Go find your own heritage snowniggers.

Attached: roman_emperor_face_reconstruction.jpg (1310x654, 239K)

You guys who do this are no different than niggers claiming to be egyptian

>Briton claiming the identity of his rapists

>Suffice to say, every Roman Emperor apart from the Nero-Claudian dynasty is dark as a Med
the emperors who came from Illyria would have included lighter featured men as well

Attached: illyria.jpg (2285x810, 1.03M)

the founding stock of Rome often had aryan features unlike the people they later conquered and brought into and under the empire in the south and east

KYS MUTT WITH NO IDENTITY EVERY FILTHY MESTIZO NEEDS TO BE GENOCIDED AND THIS LAND NEEDS TO BECOME AMERINDIAN AGAIN.

Yeah you're gonna have to show evidence of that. People said the same about the Greeks and that ended up being false.

>it's a shitskin christcuck with memeflag says "snownigger" over and over again episode

>the emperors who came from Illyria would have included lighter featured men as well
How did u conclude that you retard? I looked up the description of Constantine the Great and his father, and it says nothing about light hair or eyes.
Pic related is a BYZANTINE Emperor from Illyria, Justinian I, he looks like a typical Serb, and all other Illyrian Emperors looked like Serbs.

Attached: Justinian_I.jpg (361x450, 118K)

Stay mad snownigger.

Attached: justinianus.jpg (2024x1489, 455K)

>byzantine
okay bro, now take off the memeflag

again, let's see that real flag. I don't even have blue eyes.

>couldn't hear you over the sound of two world wars, hollywood, sodomy normalization, abortion and McNuggets
Based and redpilled.
Show those semi-literate 16-year-olds where it's at.

>4th Rome
Where's the 3rd one?

Attached: titus.jpg (170x324, 13K)

fuck off retard

The amount of assmad Mexicans with US flags in this thread is hilarious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Rome

Jow Forums really needs state flags for burgers so you know what you're talking to

>People said the same about the Greeks and that ended up being false.
what's the evidence for that?
>Yeah you're gonna have to show evidence of that
i don't have any, but am just basing it on the reasonable regularity of lighter features recorded among prominent Romans during the Republic. if so many of the bona fide Latin stock had blue/grey eyes and blonde/ginger hair they evidently had at least a fair share of those genes in their population at the beginning.

because those areas have long had celtic, germanic/indo-aryan populations influencing and controlling them, so it seems probable they would have had light featured people in their population, as they still do today.
>and all other Illyrian Emperors looked like Serbs.
more like Croatians, Ottoman rape babies came later

Attached: croats.jpg (1600x1011, 303K)

got something to hide? you seem scared

>He thinks Turkey is ethnically Turkic
Yikes.
It was repeatedly mentioned by the Greeks how people of the Levant were similar to themselves and they spoke of them on more familiar terms than that of Germanic people.

>more like Croatians
But the pic you posted looks nothing like pic related: Kys kurvat retard. When NATO leaves nothing will be left of kurvatia.

Attached: p000005c0.jpg (810x608, 82K)

Attached: 215F2AEA-A14A-47C3-AFA8-ECADA910B0B4.jpg (133x1024, 41K)

Wannbe Anglo are the worst...

Attached: You were Anglo.jpg (989x5094, 937K)

>if so many of the bona fide Latin stock had blue/grey eyes and blonde/ginger hair
They didn't, only the Nero-Claudian dynasty. You're just a retard who believes Hollywood movies.

Attached: roman_mosaic.jpg (960x1141, 188K)

Is he shaving that dude's legs?

Peas in a pod though, really. Pakistani's are England's Mexicans, except they are also the ruling class.

Probably just sewing an injury.

imagine if that fucking thing was the first lady

Kek. I doubt him or 95% of people on this thread even know about when the Romans came to the British Isles and fucked up those larping druids.
Also, there's a good theory that druids both from the British Isles, scattered parts of Europe and parts of Ireland and a bit of Scotland were all descended/came from King Rehoboams religion in Israel.
In the bible there's this King that rebels and makes his own religion combining parts of Old testament judaism with nature worship and song dance shit and all of it seems to link perfectly with druidism and how in the bible it mentioned that "God would move them out of the land of israel far" in some part and that's when they travelled somehow
ITT Britons were Jews mixed with european blood then mixed with Romans that became the British. Brits are jews, it acxounts for all those big noses and ugly faces/bodies and quirky humor.

they were more interconnected culturally, philosophically, technologically and geographically than Germans, doesn't mean the founding Greek stock were entirely dark.

>blue eyes
and i never said the Illyrian emperors were all platinum blonde Swedes, only that there's a reasonable probability that some among them had lighter features, as they aren't unusual in that area.

even in your picture the hair is a fairly light brown
>there was literally one family in all of Rome that had light features
it's an asinine assumption

Impressive thumbnail my friend

Well his legs look shaved so the author was obviously trying to depict him as a homosex

this retard won't show us his real flag!

Mexican Indian pure delirious, the Spaniards almost did not mix with the Mexicas, Aztecs, they are pure Indians

>larping druids.
I'm not sure its LARPing if its their ethnic culture and mythology.
>ITT Britons were Jews mixed with european blood
Please stop being retarded.
>they were more interconnected culturally, philosophically, technologically and geographically than Germans
And Ethnically
>doesn't mean the founding Greek stock were entirely dark.
You might resent to hear this but, they looked pretty much exactly like they do today. Ottomans genetically obliterated themselves into the native Anatolian/Greek population. There were, of course, some variance and a collection of paler skinned people particularly to the north, but by and large they were a minority. They had a couple niggers too.
The third epic of Homer is entirely about an Ethiopian and it would make a lot of sense for Aesop to derive from Aethiop.

the problem most people have with determining the race of people from antiquity. modern Italians bare little resemblance to Roman because of conquests and migrations. Northern Italians are fairer because it was settled by the Normans, Southern Italians are darker because of Moorish occupation.
the modern Greek doesn't look like the ancient Greek because of Turkish rape babies.

Coons races of Europe is probably the best source to reference and even that is a very educated guess. the only thing that is certain is that they were Caucasoid, undoubtedly

name of the movie your picture is from?

It's also the reason why druidism is still one of the most secretive and significant pagan religions followed in secret Royal ceremonies/crownings, etc. They want to go back to that time of ancient knowledge before the Romans cucked them. It's also why they deny their Roman heritage.
It was also documented by the Romans how orderly and sophisticated those Druids were compared to most primitive tribes.

>only that there's a reasonable probability that some among them had lighter features
Why is then not a single one described as having lighter features? You have no history kurvat. 18 Roman Emperors came from Serbia, only 3 from Croatia.

Attached: d18b6cae4fd835ff2818df027f156844--roman-emperor-the-emperor.jpg (220x294, 10K)

why'd you run away?

Attached: real flags.jpg (638x318, 39K)

Attached: 1534C933-5C20-422C-AFB4-96D6E9B704F8.jpg (1024x417, 109K)

Attached: PhilipIIofMacedon-reconstruction.jpg (640x640, 120K)

If only you knew how bad things really are

>the modern Greek doesn't look like the ancient Greek because of Turkish rape babies.
Its crazy how the Turks look absolutely nothing like Turkic people eh?

I say larping as a joke you boring and dull queer.
>Stop being stupid please
How about you actually read on what the fuck I'm talking about instead of being such an NPC denying anything mainstream without even reading much about it.

*denying anything not mainstream

his 3rd epic wasn't entirely about an Ethiopian. Achilles fought and killed Memnon in that epic. but a lot of other things happen. it was basically what happened in between the Iliad and Odyssey. the name Ethiopia in Greek means the land of burnt faces.

Greeks weren't dark because those Greeks were much closer to the Indo Europeans who migrated into the area in around 3000BC.

See pic related.All I do is read.
I know way more than you niggerbrain.

Attached: Capture.png (1868x834, 544K)

it's called miscegenation

Cool. Again, read what I'M TALKING ABOUT. Fucking shill.

>Greeks weren't dark
I'm not saying they were black, but we've already gone over how Greeks commented on their similarities with Levantines.
Genetic data reveals similarity

Attached: The_Departure_of_Memnon_for_Troy._Greek,_circa_550-525_B.C..jpg (575x400, 40K)

I can end this whole discussion with one picture from our historic archives that Ubisoft provides for only $59.99

Attached: Assassins-Creed-Odyssey-The-Secrets-Of-Greece-Guide.jpg (900x506, 59K)

>act like a moron
>someone tries to help educate you
>call them a shill
I mean I shouldn't expect less. We really need to build a firewall to keep retards like you off the web.

In what way did he try to educate me in any way? All he did was say:
">larping druids.
I'm not sure its LARPing if its their ethnic culture and mythology."
And when I said larp U meant as a joke like when some /x/ nigger larps with a wooden stave outside. Then he types:
">ITT Britons were Jews mixed with european blood
Please stop being retarded."
All he said was stop being retarded. He didn't even address a single claim at all or counter it.
That's not "educating", that is called ignoring what I said, claiming he reads alot of history in general but didn't talk about any of what I said and xalled me retarded.
Not too crazy that he could be a shill or that you are too.

Levantines weren't even the same peoples then as now, they were expulsed over centuries by various invasions, it's probably the most invaded and sacked region in the world.

Genetic study on Nature: ancient greeks were at least 3/4 anatolian neolithic farmer, nords have less than 1/4 of this admixture.
nature.com/articles/nature23310?foxtrotcallback=true
Italics also have a large minority of lighter colors, that doesn't make them nordic. Genetic history of italy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy

Nords proven time and time again to be snow niggers with a severe we wuz complex.

Attached: ethnic romans.jpg (645x330, 169K)

No response either huh? God I hate you niggers. Probably hispanics.

Says the womb dumb with an Indians understanding of history.

I wish we had more anthropology threads on Jow Forums, it's really interesting and a huge topic with many questions.

It just hurts my brains when I see stormfags claiming nords were actually the original: Chinese, Japanese, Sumerian, Greek, Roman, Aztec, Inca. And then they have the gall to mock niggers on we wuzzing

1. You said he tried to "educate me" when all he did is call me retarded and did not attempt to discuss or even contradict anything I claimed.
Right now you act is if you never said that.
2. Now you aren't even attempting to educate me at all. Not at all. Then you depend on me calling you a shill as if that somehow protects you to from.calling me dumb yet not talking about even a singke thing I said.
Fuck you. Going to sleep. I never get on at this early in the morning (here in Socal) so maybe that's why all the queers are coming on.

It is a lot harder to eradicate people than people on Jow Forums assume it is. There are a lot of really ancient communities in the Levant.

>Expecting to be taken seriously when he says Welsh people are Jews

yikes, redditors are such faggots

>The asiatic mongrels are the 3rd rome
>The beaners are the 4th rome
Cringe. America was the 3rd rome

>Third Rome is the hypothetical successor
So, no one.
There's no such thing as 3rd Rome because there was never a second Rome. Only Rome and New Rome.

>Anatolian Seljuk claims
Fucking kek

Interestingly, the Russian monarchy was one of the last remnants of Byzantine royalty, due to royal marriage. This indeed made them claimant to the Byzantine throne.

The influence of classic Greece over US' development is undeniable, though.