Why is this crap being pushed lately?

Why is this crap being pushed lately?
Is this our future? Eating maggots and cockroaches in mini-vans and coffin apartments?

Attached: 1532784531875 (1).png (950x924, 749K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/
youtu.be/rkFNTy1JzFg
youtu.be/ryUXkpYVnRM
youtu.be/o7cRqV6l7Iw
youtu.be/QrB7hL61B-0
youtu.be/HNhLKkDPXVc
youtu.be/QwRojV5Csb0
youtu.be/AVzEgA85jLQ
youtu.be/UXC8UbZK2Ng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kikes

Look! Is the public really gonna start eating bugs because CNN and MSNBC said so?

Attached: 1531588959245.jpg (1440x1722, 1.02M)

you got it right
bugs for the peasants
meat and seafood for the elites

No, but if they spam it hard enough eventually people will cave into the peer pressure.

Wee had ever opportunity to retake Constantinople. This is the bed we made

You say that now like its impossible..
It is with that attitude.

Attached: retake constantinople fw.jpg (630x630, 118K)

The leftist kike elites dream of a world where they are the top caste ruling over low IQ brown mongrel cattle that only need shitty shows and insect meat as fuel.

>is this the future
Likely. World population is quickly heading towards the point where traditional agriculture won't be able to keep up. Bugs are fucking easy to farm and, unfortunately, they're a reasonable good source of protein. No idea what they taste like, but it will effect 1st world countries last. Places like India, Africa and lots of other shit-tier countries already eat bugs. The Chinese have no qualms about it either.

It's just cheap and easy to feed billions of people on bugs, rather than farming cattle, pigs, chicken or sheep. It's probably not a world we'll have to live in for anther 30 or 40 years, and it might not be one we'll experience. Our kids, on the other hand, are fucked.

The first signs of shit going completely pear-shaped will be when 1st world countries start having fresh water problems.

>feeding a growing population
they want to feed tomorrows hordes of non-Caucasian people with bugs because there is no other option

We have the technology now to copy the roach genes for the protein into a cow to get spliced roach-cow supermilk.

Attached: listen.jpg (574x381, 34K)

Don’t worry, I’m sure if we keep feeding African niggers, they will advance and slow their population growth!

Yeah everyone's a scientist these day. You really should just take these articles with a grain of saly

Do chocolate cowroaches make chocolate roachmilk?

Attached: ultra aus.jpg (362x352, 14K)

pretty much. they'd rather have us do that than accept that letting third-worlders breed like rabbits is a problem

Its literally kikes projecting their fantasies of the mongrel peasant class eating bug while they lord over it all as Gods Chosen.

Theyre getting so fucking blatant its unreal. Kikes need to go.

It's a sad thing that people dismiss AJ so often, when even NatGeo lists this as a fact!
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/

Attached: Final-Rogan.jpg (800x420, 84K)

If you splice in something to make it brown they will.

They get off on making this planet a hellscape

bump

This is a great reveal into their mindset, you should show normies this.

>more nutritious
This is subjective, and their only support is that it has more calories. Pure sugar is calorie dense, too.

Anytime an (((article))) is making definitive claims based on a subjective statement and how we ALL have to change our lives because of it, you know tricks are afoot

>le epic superfood meme
I only need meat, fish, eggs, nuts and some vegetables thank you very much.

Attached: Chapul-Insects-Movies-Snowpiercer.jpg?v=1478803209.jpg (990x442, 40K)

Attached: anigif_original-grid-image-32073-1405442626-29.gif?crop=407:269;0,2}.gif (407x269, 1.87M)

Have you heard about this roach milk?
Jamie can you pull up that link?
Honestly it makes se-
God damn man, roaches are like little living tanks.

Have you seen the video of the chimp tearing that woman's arms off? Things are insane man

imagine, you are getting older and the Government now forbids any Meat consumption, the only thing you are allowed to eat is Genetically modified super-fruits that contain 10x the amount of nutrients you need ( but taste like ass ) and for protein you drink a special cocktail consisted of roaches, scorpions and meal worms for that special flavor.

If the goyim accept that without fighting then they deserve it.

>Have you seen the video of the chimp tearing that woman's arms off?
They actually caught it on video?

Meat for me (the Jew and 1%) but not for thee (rest of the world).

Indeed. If collective is willing to let itself be treated that way, then it deserves it. Slaves get slave treatment.

Attached: 920695f3.jpg (1080x1349, 200K)

Attached: 1546896309674.jpg (640x990, 62K)

>"Scientists think cockroach milk could be the next superfood"
*puts on nose-revealing goggles*
>"goys you should really drink this liquid. We promise it comes from a natural source"

Accurate

>roach milkies
Yes please.

Attached: tumblr_o1q3qzcpno1v6hf34o1_500.jpg (500x666, 52K)

That picture is extremely aesthetic.

Based Finngolian!

Attached: 1515410174492.jpg (637x449, 72K)

Am in total agreement in that. Especially their butts are most aesthetic thing. Lucky is he who gets to lick them like lollipop.

I work at a starbucks and the amount of "dairy free" people I encounter keeps rising, so much that now when we have almond milk it never stays in stock for more than 2 days. It's all dumb suburban white moms who think milk is bad for them, don't they know their ancestors have consumed dairy for hundreds of years??

"Retake Constantinople" and putting a crusader there is one of the dumbest things you can put in a picture like that. You do realise that one of the main reasons Constantinople fell was because it was sacked in the fourth crusade by the latins.

You have an unique perspective into herd mentality of modern consumer then. Make use of it and reach higher stages of sagedom.

(((they))) pretty much poison everything to their subtle standards besides animal meat, it is to do with us mainly eating the muscles not the organs that its so difficult for it to be drugged efficiently... though the liquid they send meat in is a workaround

with insects this is different as you typically eat the whole thing and insects absorb and retain alot more of whatever medications they wish to add to its feed

already a few merchants involved just look at Mr Hargol's grasshoppers

but seperate from ((())) insects are really efficient food you can grow enough protein for your family in a room the size of your clauset with your lawn clippings and food waste 2.5 kilos of protein a month with fantastic mineral and amino acid profiles

eat your own or local bugs... banks have made it nearly impossible get farm loans over 25 acres... you want to avoid zog poison man up

Attached: dd29ad35ffa88ee02d0496ba98efb32a.jpg (1810x1293, 771K)

This.

I agree, make it a Varangian Guard, and it’s gold.

Attached: 2D92A3CF-E80B-4253-B4FC-0796BB68FD70.jpg (788x675, 251K)

And plauge. Stfu

I'd fuck Magica tbhfamalam.

There were lots of plaugues before that, but the Byzantine empire managed to survive them and still be strong. After the fourth crusade they never really recovered, it was all just downhill from there.
The crusades actually hurt the christian world much more than they contributed to it.
How about a good old cataphract.

Attached: 997.png (679x960, 802K)

Magica de Spell is a cock hardening bitch.

wh*tes btfo, the age of the TURK is finally here

Attached: turkvolve.jpg (600x800, 77K)

You're an absolute retard. The scientists want to reconstitute their own "milk" based on artificial manufacture, not fucking milk roaches.

Check Out My Channel The Zio-Con Report:

>We've got videos exposing 9/11
youtu.be/rkFNTy1JzFg

>The Last Middle Eastern War
youtu.be/ryUXkpYVnRM

>Why Does America Spend So Much Money On Israel (Rebuttal)
youtu.be/o7cRqV6l7Iw

>CIRCUMCISION EXPOSED 2019
youtu.be/QrB7hL61B-0

>The Post Truth Era
youtu.be/HNhLKkDPXVc

>Is Trump a Zionist?
youtu.be/QwRojV5Csb0

>James Traficant: The Powerful Israel Lobby
youtu.be/AVzEgA85jLQ

>(((Who))) finances Donald Trump?
youtu.be/UXC8UbZK2Ng

Folks already eat bugs- shrimp crab and lobsters are sea spiders and roaches

AND THEYRE DAMN GOOD TOO!

especially when you know who was the inspiration

Attached: Sophia_Loren_-_1955.jpg (850x1056, 359K)

>mmm those duck lips

Attached: sophia-loren-el-cid-1961_a-G-9875893-13198925.jpg (391x488, 21K)

The chinks are beating us. We have to start stealing their ideas back

insects have evdysteroids which are magnitudes of times more anabolic than dianabol
take a wild guess

seafood is contaminated with persistent organic pollutants and plastics

Really? That's interesting.
Now those shameful faps feel a bit less shameful.

Because of the cult of man made climate change. We have to stop raising animals so we save the earth from carbon dioxide, the thing plants consume.

Oh my. Now one is haunted by deeply arousing thoughts of being slowly killed by her through ultraviolent sexual torture.

So everyone must eat insects to save the environment while the people telling us to eat insects continue to eat regular meat. It's like the elites who tell us to drive less to save the environment while they zoom around on their private jets all the time.

When you think about it and are honest with ones self, a beetle is no more disgusting looking than a shrimp.
I would embrace the bug diet; however I think they have a god-awful after taste no matter what you do to mask what it is.

Cant wait for the ecological collapse. Every country on earth is overpopulated, 99% of everyone will die.

roach milkies !

Attached: rhum.png (693x809, 191K)

When the hell did I ever say that you moron?

Attached: 1545742233713.jpg (643x670, 70K)

they've brainwashed normal males into hacking their own cocks off mate, wouldn't be surprised if one day they have the proles eating each other's shit, and eating cunts who die

Damn thats a disgusting man, no matter in what color is he presented.

>I think
have you tried it?
Insects are surprisingly tasty and also clean compared to most foods we eat nowadays, compounds found in insects are being considered for prohibition in the olympics, this bug diet hate meme is just a psyop by the elites that don't want us to eat cheap based bugs that are clean of pollution and contamination and are enviromentally riendly and also anabolic and nutrient rich so that we spend our money on meme grass fed meat and "safe" wild caught fish or expensive vegan meat substitutes.

look at the fertility rates of africa and asia, they eat lots of bugs there, now look at the birthrates of europe, we need to get on the bugpill

by that point I will be living like a warlord so I dont care

>Why is this crap being pushed lately?
Are you talking about this slide thread? Because I've seen this exact thread a hundred times in the previous months.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-10-12-12-53-952_acr.browser.lightning.png (1080x2160, 753K)

>normal males

You speak of beta males. Be precise.

>Why is this crap being pushed lately?
>what are trophic levels

Attached: trophiclevels.jpg (616x350, 24K)

never trust the lactose intolerant.
Srs.

Not sure if muslim or a troll.

>Is this our future? Eating maggots and cockroaches in mini-vans and coffin apartments?

You're a fast learner aren't you ?
Yes... You will be drinking roach milk and Tapeworm semen in the near future, will while the chosen ones (kikes) will be eating caviar, truffles and drink cow milk. (or at least onions milk)

Attached: 1544001703705.jpg (412x365, 26K)

It is as much of a slide as /ptg/, boy. This is about the future of humanity as a whole

Attached: 1520577766918.jpg (640x902, 301K)

>humans normalize devouring insects wholesale
>lol why is everything dying?

Attached: 1546666543427.jpg (1631x1872, 116K)

Bugs are a great source of protein. Don't tell me you've never had larvae rice.

Any news about riots?

What is that guy mouthing on?

>Any news about riots?
The situation is not getting better...Macron is hated by everyone. We'll have another protestation this saturday. It's not going away and it may get worse. Some politicians such as Luc Ferry have flat out suggsted to shoot to kill If they truely go that far, then we'll have a civil war.

Because all of the experts and higher ups know a food crisis is around the corner and they're trying to psyop us early so when all you can get us cockroaches on a stick you'll be line "read in an article back when the internet was working that they're actually a super food".
Probably another reason they want to disarm us is because they know lack of food will drive us into an unavoidable revolution at some point and plus they want to make sure we don't start eating wildlife in mass. At least that's what I think without going completely tinfoil.

"energy"
this must be that "science" stuff I keep reading about

"That guy" is drinking the Ambrosia of Heaven through the Eye of God.

Attached: straw.jpg (233x204, 15K)

By the way, I have that background painting perfectly recreated in a 4 foot wide frame in my den.

Spoiler alert:The end is here

Attached: jfunk2.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

It's supposed to be a straw. This is a parody of the CWC comic where he drew the straw for his soda as thicc as his fucking arm. Brilliantly based on the painting by Goya of Saturn devouring his children.

>cockroach milk

I have no problem with this.

Attached: 4549BF75-9B1B-4C50-8095-48EBC7E95902.png (1500x2118, 2.18M)

Ill give you my milk

Attached: 1494060736108.jpg (800x565, 267K)

That is wonderful news. Situation needs to get much much worse before it can really begin to heal. People such as Macron, cannot be allowed to wield any power anymore. They have shown their true face. Their utopia is a sick and greedy place.

We are still just in the prelude. Real conflict, that which needs resolving, hasn't started yet. These riots might not even be the starting point, it might come many years later. But the signs are on our side. Global elite seems to slowly begin to understand the gravity of this situation. It is not yet clear what they will do with this understanding.

All in all, things are going in right direction with good progress in all fronts.

It's just one more step they want us us take to implement Satanism.
They try to create hell on earth.

Ahh, I see. Am now enlightened about it. Thank you.

It's hard to be charmed with the scriptural equivalent of a Powerthirst commercial.

Much wisdom. Thank you Norway. You have many mighty fine white women in you. Real art of nature are they.

Agreed

If they taste good I'd eat them

Yeah, they are. 14 words for a reason brother.

Exactly. It's just like with the girls. If they taste good, you eat them.