BIBLICAL HAPPENING - Swarm of Locusts at Mecca

youtu.be/G4iP0fX_X1w

archive.is/A6SoJ

archive.is/OFtxK

archive.is/lBq1X

Attached: FB_IMG_1547113252752.jpg (480x472, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology
youtube.com/watch?v=qxDoaAXNfl4
archive.org/details/ThegreatjewishmasquePart11
youtube.com/watch?v=e8sCCV7vWN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek
Mudslimes BTFO

God killing Muslims in Mecca.

Attached: 922CD2AE-D5EC-46C8-A812-F9EA42D7C2A8.gif (450x253, 3.68M)

HOLY SHIT...
FINALLY

just wait for it 2019 has a lot more in store

Cool!

Attached: 1545163782598.png (731x611, 876K)

>killing Muslims
this is the will of allah

Mudshits btfo, kikes next pls.

She was Q

Except this isn't a rare happening.
>i-it is because muh moses!!1
Yikes!

Attached: 1546754296124.jpg (1000x1000, 288K)

its literally an islamic prophecy that the arab lands will be filled with dead bodies such that crows will not find a place to land

when nothing happens and it was just a random locust event, will you godfags finally give up and admit there is no god?

wtf are locusts doing in mecca ? iirc they didnt have much fields and shit for locusts to eat in that area

When I was a teenager my buddies and I challenged each other to try and piss on the ceiling while at the urinle. One day we were at some restaurant and drank a bunch of water for this purpose. Two of us were successful. My buddy called the Diocese of San Jose to report a miracle. Apparently that’s not a miracle.

Sandniggers be messing with nature again and now they're being punished.. that's what you get for removing something from the food chain.

Same thing happened to Mao during 4 pest campaign.

FUG

Attached: 1540310249038.jpg (2262x1523, 1.08M)

Thank you Moses, very cool!

the seven seals breaking

Attached: endtimes.jpg (2953x2408, 1.26M)

Surprised the satanists attract flies? Who's next I wonder.

Nah just joking. I have no clue what's going on.

>this level of cope
Catholics and Mudslimes btfo

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-170551_Brave.jpg (667x911, 351K)

If it's one of their signs for the apocalypse it's not too far out there that it's just some stunt by an religious cunt or some manipulator. They released the locust themselves to cement their fading religion.

I wouldn’t put it past them.

What happened here? What is that flying across the screen?

You still need to repent or go into the oven.

A crane collapsed.

And if things get worse according to the Bible what will you blame? Random happening in nature even though the Bible predicted it?

oh shit

Bible: Hey these bad things are about to happen they are a warning of the end of days so maybe repent?
AtheistAnons: Nuh they are man made events, man put 1 million locusts there

>This

Mashallah

Are locust swarms end time signs? I thought it was just picked from the parts about moses in egypt.

Repent for what? If anybody needs to repent it's the catholic church and islam. The desert religions as a whole are a clustfuck of evil.

I remember that God had sent Locusts to the pharaoh of Egypt, like as a punishment of some sort but let me do some research for us to be absolutely certain.

There is one about creatures eating 1/3 or 2/3 of the worlds food.
I am going by memory we are studying Revelation again in Church but it is sleeping pill time for me so my brain is foggy.

It is a general saying. While I agree those 2 are wicked I never actually singled anyone out.
It was a general evil doers must repent

Inshallah

Mybe you should repent for the holocost, lol but for real jurking off is a sin and many other things. Mybe you should seek forgiveness.

Who wrote the bible?

The fifth trumpet results in a plague of "demonic locusts" attacking and torturing humanity (Revelation 9: 1-11).

Attached: 080.jpg (1379x776, 146K)

Yes, the locusts swarms in revelations are bigger and have tails like scorpions

Devine and retribution pilled

kek

Attached: 1536291193673s.jpg (125x72, 2K)

Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions of the earth. They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any green plant or any tree, but only those people who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads. They were allowed to torment them for five months, but not to kill them, and their torment was like the torment of a scorpion when it stings someone. And in those days people will seek death and will not find it. They will long to die, but death will flee from them. In appearance the locusts were like horses prepared for battle: on their heads were what looked like crowns of gold; their faces were like human faces, ... [ Revelations 9:3-10 ]

So close.

>5th trumpet
>plague of locusts
>revelation 9:11
like poetry

Attached: Shocked Eyes.jpg (720x712, 16K)

>Who wrote the bible?

theres multiple different authors, the bible is made up of smaller books

hell i believe some of the books on their own have more than one author working on it

Depends on which book?
First 5 was Moses.
The rest are usually named after the Author
In regards to Revelation though, it was John.
All done through the Holy Spirit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology

>The Moon will split in two, but non-believers will insist it isn't happening for real

Call me when the Moon splits into two.

It has been found to be a holographic projection

>First 5 was Moses.

Only jews believe this

It's pronounced 'natural phenomenon'

i bet that refers to split between shia and sunni, also, islam is religion of pedophiles and murderers, and so are their prophecies

Attached: TWIN TOWERS.jpg (300x528, 26K)

See this comment and false prophecy is why people will be confused.
That is Islam and the war mongering Muhammad lies.
It is not in Revelation, therefore it is not true.

>Ya'jooj and Ma'jooj (Gog and Magog), a Japhetic tribe of vicious beings who had been imprisoned by Dhul-Qarnayn, will break out. They will ravage the earth, drink all the water of Lake Tiberias, and kill all believers in their way. Isa, Imam Al-Mahdi, and the believers with them will go to the top of a mountain and pray for the destruction of Gog and Magog. God eventually will send disease and worms to wipe them out.

now this one is funny because the skull and bones names of George H.W. Bush und George W. Bush were Gog and Magog. But then they were just cheeky.

Attached: Ishtar.jpg (460x460, 43K)

The original texts were written by Babylonians and Sumerians and were rewritten by Jews to fit their agenda
youtube.com/watch?v=qxDoaAXNfl4
archive.org/details/ThegreatjewishmasquePart11

Attached: TheGreatJewishMasque.jpg (900x1435, 249K)

Attached: Sun.jpg (640x1106, 237K)

Moses had warned Israel of the results of disobedience in Deuteronomy 28:37–38: “You will become a thing of horror, a byword and an object of ridicule . . . . You will sow much seed in the field but you will harvest little, because locusts will devour it.” Does this have any relevance to today. I'm pretty sure it does, but can someone point out the obvious please.

haha yahudi arabia BTFO by Allah after they banned Palestinians from entering their shithole and performing hajj

So this event is totally unrelated...? The locusts are just regular locusts.

>Leese's bureou of anti-jewish information
>one shilling
pottery
true but still pottery

Attached: Cicada Locust.jpg (1026x705, 500K)

>the Bible predicted it

yes because Jewhammad ben Shalman is a jew, and so is the rest of Al-Saud

Didn't China just put something up on the moon, any chance whatever the place out there was a nuke, and it might go off by accident? I mean they didn't show any pictures right, it was all CGI stuff .

*Whatever they placed

Rev 9:1-11 as 1-11-19 is a day away. Kek. This makes me smile.

I didn't say this was on related whatsoever.

just saying

Attached: 1530326591806.png (1988x1534, 947K)

Also those last 2 mystery tsunamis both on heavy Muslim populations

Perhaps this is referring to money, or a stock market of some sort. (((They))) put money in and expect to gain more, but in reality they will not obtain anything. Perhaps it's something of the sort.

>BIBLICAL HAPPENING
Only those dumb goat fuckers would believe this is the work of god.

Here's I'll make a prediction. Signs of the apocalype:

Bad shit will happen and kids of mixed color will go without fathers

A man will gain power fall out of favor yet stay in power

The streets will be filled with garbage and homeless people

A great natural disaster will happen and nothing will be as it was before, a great number of people will leave

There will be a sickness that can't be cured and those who get will wish they were dead

>america after yellowstone

He obviously meant the person who created the thread was implying it was related

>the only two options are random or god

to be fair I knew this would happen, which is why i'm training the frogs to sing anime theme songs before i release them

germany today

Noice!

Holy shit.
Hold on now. Don't go telling incorrect things about that. It's not all of humanity who is attacked. The only ones attacked by the locusts are those who do not have the Seal of God on their forehead because they are not saved.

>being this much of a loser

I don't think this has to due with a man made phenomenon. Like "The streets will be filled with garbage". That sounds like something man made to me. What you say here "A great natural disaster will happen and nothing will be as it was before, a great number of people will leave ". Sounds more realistic.

>a loser
you wouldn't say this shit if you understood the logistics it takes

i thought this was a red dragon

Oh thank you.

It's a blessing from Allah

youtube.com/watch?v=e8sCCV7vWN4

Dude, the locust are drones and the seal of god are muslim prayer bumps!! The locust won't attack muslims because the facial recognition will be tricked by the bumps!!!!!!

>Memeflag
Opinion disregarded.

I asked first.

You guys are always up to strange things, why don’t you tell us why they’re there?

OK now I am 100% sure you are a shill.

>It's a blessing from Allah
kek

Attached: 1527977156574.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

that's not memeflag you fucktard

Checked.

The gist of it is that you can read into what you want and this shit has been happenings since the age of time. It's like saying people will get divorced and curse their ex-partner.

You're terrible at your job.

Please enlighten me, what country is that?

There’s no way to know one way or another, but trying to drag people down with you just isn’t right

Nice thanks. Guess I ought to read revelations one day.