Why are so many Americans sleeping in their cars?

also this youtube.com/watch?v=45qSj4_DVxs

Attached: sleeping_in_car.jpg (1390x1405, 430K)

What did that last fella mean by 'penis subscribe'

I'm a graveyard shift security guard. I patrol a parking garage.

Waking up transients sleeping in cars is always scary as fuck. They always scream upon awaking. And act belligerent.

Fuck this job.

Because they prefer hating Jews instead of fighting capitalism.

>Americans prefer hating Jews
???

millenials and now zoomers are finding out it is impossible to live in a coastal city on a minimum wage job. They don't want to move to more affordable areas, so they compromise, and live in a car.

Because your weak pisswesel Goyim forefathers let in a hundred million ghouls.

Attached: 1546384246791m.jpg (695x1024, 135K)

shit is already out of control just wait until the police start cracking down and these people end up paying $20/night to park in a lot.
This can't go on another decade the streets are starting to look like India, feces everything, homeless camps on half the side walks. The rich are fleeing and will leave nothing but a 3rd world state behind them

Don't wake em up bud. Let em sleep.

check'd

The slum lording has already started here in Seattle, look up the "tiny house villages" being created for crack heads and dope fiends. If you talk to a homeless person they readily admit to coming here for handouts.

India has been going on for decades.

Most of those people seem like crackheads.

>tiny house villages
literal cuck sheds

Attached: 1546133322293.png (1000x1000, 996K)

2nd bitch is hawt
wtf is she doing living in her car?

it's impossible to live anywhere on a minimum wage job

Ew get some taste

Making money of YouTube.

That's really sad.

Attached: 51QlfiP5nzL._AC_SY400_.jpg (434x400, 27K)

I got incurable yellow fever m8 :/
at any rate, you can't tell me it would be hard for her to leech off some random beta faggot
>2.2M
ok I believe you

Because they are obsessed with living in their urban jungles even though they can't afford it.

Probably because they are too retarded and drugged up and unruly to go to a shelter. In Las Vegas, it's incredibly easy to be admitted to a shelter as long as you don't bring drugs, booze, and meet curfew. The "homeless" simply don't want to abide by the rules for just one night of shelter and food.

If the building tenants who arrive in the morning see them, my ass is grass.

Probably "please subscribe", but he couldnt go two words without reminding everyone that he's a colossal faggot

its the best way to avoid CIA Niggers

Attached: 1544057609338.jpg (1024x768, 198K)

>why are so many Americans sleeping in their cars?
Jews.

Sleeping in your car is bad for many reasons. Just to name a few.. the cloth lining of celing of car will eventually sag due to excessive moisture... it will begin to stink on your car.. there will be french fries and trash all over the seats and floors possibly besides the car also... Windows constantly fogged from the inside during cool days and nights.. no toilet, running water ect. .. driving your car will no longer be enjoyable from having to find new places to park because cops keep getting called on you. Your hygiene will decline as well as your moral. Go ahead sleep in your car if you've given up on the better things life can offer.

bump

Acquire rotten eggs and slingshot

Because it's too hard for them to thrive in a country and time with unmatched access to information, wealth, technology and opportunity. Capitalism has failed.

commiefornians are dishonorary Americans
also, they sleep in their cars because they lack self-respect
and they lack self-respect because they're leftists
and they're leftists because they have very low IQ

Attached: commieforniahobbos.jpg (536x351, 59K)

can you guess which one lives in a car

Attached: one of these things is not like the others.jpg (3110x2073, 482K)

He’s fucking IRL Neo

Rip to the greatest man who ever lived

Rip terry, I will miss the comfortable 5bit colored elephant

Is it long neck?

Attached: longneckedcuck.jpg (300x168, 8K)

>why are so many Americans sleeping in their cars?

every last penny the USA had was sent to Israel, while your family was reciting their daily prayers to Anne Franke.

Attached: free gibs for israel.jpg (501x433, 65K)

Sleeping in your car is for women and manlets, I tried.

t. 6'4" lanklet

gets it

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-004039_Instagram.jpg (720x1280, 222K)

>can get a beater for $1500 and have free "rent" for as long as you want it
>or can get an apartment and pay $1500 every month in rent
Cost of living has increased exponentially, while wages have stagnated or even declined. This is very basic mathematics. Additionally more and more jobs are short term contracts, so a 3-6 month contract job with a month or two of unemployment between. There is no job stability anymore. It's...it's real god damned hard, when in a good month you're barely getting by, to still pay that kind of rent while unemployed.
We're fucked. Cardwelling is the new slab city. Last time it was this bad was the great depression. They're hiding the effects as they can, but the reality is we're screwed.

bump

/thread

Freudian slip

All I saw was white people.

Ethnostate when?

beats the sidewalk, try both and see.

They lie about unemployment, wages, everything.

Of course they do. I can't believe it's 2019 and people still believe a single god damned thing the gummint tells them (MSM is just a governmental mouthpiece.) We're so screwed I would need 3 book volumes of length to adequately describe how fucking fucked we are.

>you shouldn't be allowed to sleep in your car
I literally never understood this. It seems like you could easily have a whole parking garage where people sleep in their cars with small sectioned parts or some shit. sounds like money waiting to be made desu

Illegal because jews want the goy paying rent and location documented. seriously it's illegal not to have a permanent address. unless you live in the same city as mommy and can use hers (in which case you would't be cardwelling to begin with) it's fucked.

How does it end?

bump

It's a scam so they can get gibs from the gov. Then they just go back to mom and dads

Brazilification.

(checked)
I guess so!

>gibs from the gov.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Living in your car is illegal, the government won't give you shit for breaking the law.

don't give them any ideas you fuckin jackass.

>Living in your car is illegal
No it's not

government corruption and central banking

Attached: housing_oc.png (1160x3292, 616K)