Why are women such shallow whores? why do they want to make me miserable and hate myself for things I can't change...

Why are women such shallow whores? why do they want to make me miserable and hate myself for things I can't change? Why do shitty, stupid people get to be happy and I don't?

Attached: women.png (668x295, 39K)

Men are just as shallow. People can be cunts, it isn't just a result of gender.

not really, most men have a more diverse taste, and they are willing to overlook appearance in the long run

>diversity is our strength!

So are women.

No that is simply untrue
not that diversity

Just have a big penis, lmao.
In all seriousness, women have the ability to absolutely break you. They can only do that if you make one your entire world. Also remeber that NAW are perfect beings of light, they are mortals as well and have their own imperfections. The point of being with someone is to enjoy them, flaws and all.

Pre-checking these quints.

This is not a gender thing. Just look yourself in the mirror, im pretty sure you'll see another cunt.

Better yourself and try again

>meet a new girl I like
>after some good times tell my friends I may have just found someone

>lol what does she look like bro?? (Vs. Does she have a good sense of humor or isnt a complete cunt)

Men can be just as bad.

they thing about that is that I will never be given a chance just due to my characteristics
yes it is a gendered thing the attraction barrier in women is three times as high as with women. most men only care about looks for a little while, where as women it's all they care about

LMAO all these whores can muster is
>MEN ARE JUST AS BAD
a weak and pitiful argument

whores, all of them. they need to be controlled and made to act like civilized humans with a brain

>the attraction barrier in women is three times as high as with women.

This is what happens when you take incel memes seriously, no wonder you're miserable

Small dick is a big issue. I know many people will say it's not true and small dick can be just as satisfying sexually, but big dick is something prestigious, it proves man's masculinity and virility. I don't get why men get so bitter over girls wanting well endowed men. Most guys want girls with appealing characteristics. Most guys won't like roasties or girls with ugly saggy breasts. Why girls should like guys with small and ugly dicks?

provide evidence to the contrary. I know you can't. I need to face that I'm doomed to die alone and miserable all because I was born wrong, and I didn't get the proper nutrients as a child which is the fault of my mother who decided to raise three kids by herself like a typical stupid woman. it's not my fault that I'm unattractive

there you go again finger pointing men. I've seen hideous women with boyfriends,in fact unlike most of the people in this thread I can prove it.
I hate this world. it's cruel and unfair, but everyone for most of my life has been lying to to saying that we all can find happiness. IT'S BULLSHIT. I HATE EVERYONE
but it's typical of you stupid whores to not care about hwo you impact anyone, and only care that you get yours. I hate myself everyday and I feel inferior to everyone around me all because of stuff completely out of my control. THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT MY DICK SIZE, MY HEIGHT, MY FACE, ETC
but you whores keep making it a priority.

I wish I was never born at all

Holy kek, the complex on this one.

Attached: 1500202214665.gif (300x225, 814K)

are you here to help or mock?

Yeah, and there are some fucking ugly men dating pretty women too. So? Life is not fair and love is never given. Yeah it's shitty you lost genetic lottery and are a manlet with a microdick, but tough luck, there are many people like you. Seriously. Stop acting like a child and accept reality for what it is, and blame your ancestors, not women, for your shitty genes. And channel your energy into something more productive than throwing fits on Jow Forums adv. Good luck

>And channel your energy into something more productive than throwing fits on Jow Forums adv. Good luck
to what end? I'll just look back on my life as a hollow and pointless. no matter if I die a multibillionare or whatever I'll still know I'm not good enough; I'll never be good enough.
>stop acting like a child and except reality for what it is..
yeah just be miserable bro. easy for you to say

So why to brag about here? What for? It's an adv, you'd better ask fort a solution or advice, not moaning about your ill fate.

there is no solution, you're on to something when you told me to "channel your energy into to something more productive" but besides that I'm screwed.
maybe I need to find a way to come to terms with the fact that I'll die alone, and to stop dwelling on it, but it's not something you can get over that easily

Changing the incel ways is hard my boy.
But boy you must understand.
Listen to this old beggar who offers wisdom and nothing more.

Beware of the beast of Jow Forums and of the wolf of Jow Forums, because one will make you deaf and the other will turn you blind

Beware of the ghost of the Chad and the Stacy, for they are lies often swimming in the lake of shitposting. Drowning any who dare believe in them.

Be fearful of the Jow Forums and the mentality it gives, because weak men young and old, fall at the mouth of the beast, driven by the sweet song of the MTGOW to end up lonely and sad at the hands of death.

But hope there is, at the end of the monitor, for you are a child of the internet and answers come to you as many as letters are on my keyboard.

The path is full of dangers and trolls, but user is your name and so is it in your blood.

The sword of happiness

user, dying alone is not a big deal. Many people die alone because their spouse dies first. Yeah life without a partner is less fulfilling, but it's still your life and you can do with it a number of things. So idk, maybe try to live for yourself and not to get a gf who will in the end cheat on you or something. Peole are flawed and good relationships are rare so it's not like having a big dick and being tall is a guarantee for having great and fulfilling love life. For pulling easy pussy, yeah. But relationship is another thing

is this satire?

so basically don't listen to any of the shit posted here? I mean it seems like Jow Forums has some truth to what they say otherwise someone would have posted proof to the contrary. but I understand. I won't take what anons say so seriously
your right. I need to live for myself. I am too codependent and I need to fix that, how would I do that?
height, dick size and facial features are subject to external factors. I know it's hard to wrap your head around because you've always privileged , but some people are screwed by uncontrollable factors

> you've always privileged
> chad privilege
Incels are just SJWs inside out. Also, a few millimeters of dick.

manmurderswifeandchildren.png

Wow, why are men such murderous pigs? Why do they want to kill their wives and childrer?

Also, that guy should buy a hollow strap-on dick.

> Also, a few millimeters of dick.
what did you mean by this?
not the same. I'm talking about objective fact

>it's not a fact that many man killed their family

I mean don't blame everything on you parents, you asshole.If you're ugly - deal with it. You're single not because you're ugly, but 'cause you're a prick.

>genetics has no impact on facial features
>women care about personality

Attached: 1522260642150.png (211x239, 6K)

You think he needs advice? Okay.
Stop being an entitled cunt who thinks women owe you everything because you're some sad sack piece of shit with issues and instead work on these said issues to better yourself and your entire outlook on life. No one owes you a fucking thing, dude.

even I fix those issues it still won't change a damn thing. I don't think I'm owed anything, but it's something every human biologically and psychologically crave

And you won't get it, because you're an asshole.

You know what "Darwin" makes with the ones with bad genetics.
Also sociability is one of the strongest predictor of survival in humans. Early on we effectively eliminated unsocial and aggressive males with big balls and canines, because they were harmful for the whole population. But sometimes they keep appearing.

The early worm gets the hole.

Attached: ~~Hmm___ Dat Smell ! _ European Ground Squirrel by Julian Rad~~ _ Animal ~ Magnetism _ Pinterest ___ (600x900, 55K)

even if I were "nice" or "cool" or whatever women think they want; I'll still be rejected and unloved because all they want is an attractive dominate man

If you think so, so be it.The world won't be a worse place after all.

there will never exist a timeline where I will be found attractive

Maybe because you're unsocial. it's ok. We don't need chimps males (also they have tiny dicks).

for the most part I am social. but sociability is one one half of the equation. it's that and attractiveness. so all you have to do is be good looking which is 99% luck and be socially adapted which is dependent on the environment you grew up in and your personality

Getting a gf is 99% luck.

If you make discussion with girls like this I'm not even surprised you're alone. Nobody loves boring people.

Long story short you're most likely mentally ill with one or a combination of depression, anxiety, autism or some other kind of serious psychological malady that makes you feel isolated from society and makes it difficult for you to connect with people. If we add the deep resentment you have towards your mother we have a perfect formula for a toxic misogynist. The first relationships we have as children are with our parents. If those relationships are dysfunctional then our relationships as adults will be dysfunctional. Your head was fucked as a child and now the lens through which you process the world is permanently skewed. Its pretty basic psychology. See a therapist or psychiatrist. If you aren't open to doing that then consider killing yourself I guess. I can't imagine living with this much rage and psychosis is enjoyable for you. I know it isn't enjoyable for us.

Attached: 1509316210720.png (499x458, 207K)

so you are going to stick to your guns and say it's all about social skills? attractiveness has nothing to do with it?

And this luck depends on how many new connections a person makes. A basement dweller can make only a dead rat his GF.

>Why are incels such shallow assholes? why do they want to make me miserable and hate themselves for things I can't change? Why do shitty, stupid normies get to be happy and I don't?

Yap. I'm handsome, tall and have a big dick. It really helped me around in my career, still helps a lot, because people like to have business with me. But am completely single for a decade, I'm a detached cold, unloving motherfucker. And I know men who are fugly and short, yet they're married and have children. Because they're nice. Sociality beats attractiveness.

the thing is I don't hate women all that much for rejecting me. as much as it may seem that I do from this thread. I actually have, on a surface level, an okay relationship with my mother. sure resent her for screwing me up, it was more so my Brother ( who also molested me and gave me a huge complex about my sexuality btw Dr. Phil) and people around me that fucked me up more. If I hate anyone for my loneliness it's myself. It's just that rage generates my attention than self pity

Also nobody loves ones, who blame everybody else. You've been fucked up, but so have been people around you.

Listen, user. We are animals living in a glorified animal kingdom. Of course attractiveness can help. So can social skills, money, social status, confidence, charisma etc., We are all a combination of strengths and weaknesses. We are all imperfect animals doing the best with what we have to carve out a life for ourselves. It would be disingenuous to sit here and pretend like being ridiculously attractive wouldn't make attracting people easier but let me let you in on a secret; MOST OF US aren't ridiculously attractive.

Smart people go into STEM degrees. Athletic people become football and basketball players. Creative people become artists and musicians. All of our natural traits both hinder and help us. You can either dig your feet into the sand and complain that life isn't fair enough or do what human beings have been doing since the first man started walking upright and do the best with what you have. The anecdotal evidence is everywhere. Ugly, fat, dumb and disabled people all over the world manage to develop meaningful relationships. Are they with perfect 10/10 super models? No. Was it a little harder than usual? Of course. That still isn't an excuse to refuse to try. Life isn't fair, kid. It never has and never will be. The fact that you were born with all of your limbs, didn't die from dehydration or starvation as a kid and don't have any horrific disfigurement or genetic disorder makes you among the luckiest beings in the world. Stop fucking complaining and do the best with what you have just like the rest of us.

Yeah, you have a lot of serious psychological issues that contribute to your rage and dysfunction. Your "okay relationship" with your mother doesn't change the deep resentment you feel. It also doesn't change the deep scarring that childhood sexual trauma causes. You've been incredibly damaged, OP. I think you and I both know that all of these things you feel has very little to do with the objective qualities and behavior of women. Women are simply an avatar upon which your dysfunction exercises itself. Women are the outlet for your rage but they aren't the cause. You've been angry and fucked up long before you had any real grasp of gender dynamics. My suggestion to you is to take these issues to a psychiatrist or a therapist. The longer you focus on women and convince yourself that women are the problem in your life the farther you get from actually addressing these issues of yours.

Everyone's shallow, not just women-- women get dumped for having too much belly, not enough tit or ass, or not having good enough hair or a voice all the time
Humans suck
The sooner you get your head out of your ass and realize gender has exactly nothing to do with the capacity to be a shallow asshole, the sooner you'll make progress with your life

Nothing is sacred. Family is just a word. People are people. Everyone's human. At one point, your parents probably considered not having any kids at all, or on blowing money they should save for kids on drugs, alcohol or entertainment.
Nobody lives in an ivory tower, acting like anyone does is a flawed line of thought.

>Smart people go into stem
Programmer for six years here. I'm absolutely fucking retarded and made it in stem. You don't gotta be smart. At all.

I think you may not be seeing the forest for the trees, user. It was a simple analogy to convey the concept that successful human beings typically play to their strengths.

>Stop fucking complaining and do the best with what you have just like the rest of us.
I would agree if I had something to work with. You can't make the Statue of Davis out of shit. I should have never been born
again I don't have a problem with women besides their decision making process when it comes to dating. I do need to see a shrink, but I've been putting it off for some time partly because work is time and energy consuming and because I'm afraid of opening up to people especially strangers

*Statue of David

ITT: virgins + OP who think looks are as important for dudes as it is for girls (lol I'd NEVER would have gotten laid or a gf if that is true) and who: have weak ass hand/mouth skills in bed and probably don't even eat ass.

Why are women shallow? Well, because humans in general are shallow.

We are way more driven by our animalistic instincts than we like to admit. So yes, women like to get a good dicking from a man with quality skills in bed and a quality dick. Just like us guys prefer to have sex with a tight and slippery smooth vagina. Rather than a roastie dryer than the sahara.