I'm on patrol in this sector, and I've detected a distress signal in this vicinity. May I be of assistance?

I'm on patrol in this sector, and I've detected a distress signal in this vicinity. May I be of assistance?

It is a cruel, unforgiving world out there, but you needn't go it alone.
You have backup.
Let us strategize as cleverly as possible, so that today's troubles may become tomorrow's conquest.

For the Glory of Anonkind, I ask you: what is on your mind?

>advice
>vent
>relax

Attached: 67828492_p0.png (1418x1770, 1.92M)

Hello!
Let's have a cup of coffee, shall we?

Attached: 6543 VVX.jpg (420x630, 49K)

Hello there Mantis. And of course; I'd like that very much. Pleasant evening, isn't it?

Attached: __yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_series_and_nier_automata_drawn_by_tim_loechner__sample-fa5130e6fa718ecff55c (850x1203, 157K)

Oh yes, it's lovely out here tonight!
I just found this beautiful little park.

Attached: IMG_20180823_195241.jpg (1944x2592, 2.97M)

hello.
I don't really post often in your threads, so I'm kinda new
but I wanted to ask what would be your best method to deal with stress?
it's mostly work-related thing, but I can't stop bringing work back home and doing much more than I'm supposed to.
but it put a big strain on my social life and my hobbies. but I can't back down now because everyone expects so much off me...
any advice?

Attached: sho_mi_0101.gif (177x200, 179K)

I've been feeling fine lately. I started taking vitamins and my depression is finally not nearly as bad and I've finally been able to know what it feels like to be 'normal' which is something I've never had before. But I'm feeling.. low right now. My week off is coming to an end and I don't know why I'm feeling this way

Seems like a nice, comfortable little suburban area. Not too dissimilar from my own area, in fact. Though, I don't think the housing association would allow such flora.

The tyrants.

Well, let me be the first (possibly second) to greet you to the threads. YoRHa Unit No. 2 Type B, pleasure to meet you.

I can recognize a workaholic when I see one. Always trying to meet the expectations of others, quite possibly one's own. May I ask what kind of work is it that you do, and how, exactly it's negatively affecting your social life and hobbies?

Nicely done of squaring away any nutritional deficits you might have had. Though, could you elaborate more on these feelings you're having? It's not uncommon to feel 'low' once in a while, but I'd like an idea of just how severe it is you're talking here.

Attached: f1201e3bf7ddf49e4bc7bf40479c3a70059e7d4f.jpg (850x1095, 119K)

Firstly, hello and welcome!
I too, get stressed at work. When I find my temper rising and my frustration level dropping , I stop. I take a deep breath, and I think how very lucky I am to have a job. And one that pays what it does. And one that I'm good at. And one that I mostly enjoy..
It's all about an attitude of gratitude with me.

Attached: 1412 NWESTERN .jpg (600x866, 142K)

I.. it's a bit hard to explain. I'm more confused as to why I'm feeling this way. I haven't really had a break in almost 4 years actually, so I should feel happy that I finally got this week and I just feel.. sad. It doesn't really make sense to me. I explained that poorly before, my apologies

Hello user!
Vitamins might not be all you need. Take it from me, a bipolar, when I say medication works wonders.
My problem with self medicating happened when I turned to alcohol and drugs to soothe my mind. Also my cigarette smoking shot way up.
I suggest you see a doctor and get a proper diagnosis and plan of treatment. You'll be saving yourself a lot of pain, money, and aggravation in so doing.

Attached: xxz 65456.jpg (740x740, 77K)

Yeah I've started going to therapy, and she doesn't think I'm clinically depressed, but she has said something about antidepressants. My worry is that I'm still in school and i'm so scared of having it make my brain foggy because I know some can do that

Could it be that you're another casualty of the so-called rat race? It's quite easy to get caught up in work, school, and obligations that it becomes synonymous with one's own life. You might begin to identify with it and take great meaning and everyday direction from it, even. Then, once you receive a break you feel absolutely listless and, in short, lost.

There has to be something more to your life than your obligations, user. Any family or friends you could hang out with? A hobby or personal project you've been putting off? If it comes to it, you could even defer to tending to another obligation you've been putting off for sometime now.

You've earned this break. You should try to enjoy it as best you can.

Attached: L9dxy3I.jpg (650x591, 69K)

I understand your concern. The doc had to try different things on me before something worked right. But I can tell you this. The only regret or second thought I have now is: why did I wait so long to get treatment?

Attached: me 76.jpg (276x445, 32K)

I've been putting off things I've wanted to do for the 5 years I've been in school. I'm not used to taking breaks.. my life has just been sacrifices so I can make it this far.. I don't know anything else.

Pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm Sho.
I am quite a workaholic, that's true. I work for a pharmaceutical company as a lab manager - if that makes sense - and sort of a quality control. there's a lot of paperwork involved, and that's mostly what I bring home with me. I don't want to get into details because that's mostly boring stuff.
but since I've been bringing it with me, of course my social life suffers - I don't go out as much and pretty much worked through whole summer like that. I don't have as much time as I would want to have for my hobbies. I'm just kind of in a pinch here.
of course I get paid appropriately for my extra work that I do.
but I'm not sure that my personal life is worth the strain...

the other thing that worries me, is that if I will stop now, my bosses and management will probably stop encouraging me or won't want to promote me anymore as I've fallen back.
the option I see here is changing jobs and dialing it down... but I'm not sure.

Attached: sho_bliss_1.gif (540x290, 1.84M)

I would be lying if I said I really don't want to take it.. I know it's good, and I have no issues with someone else taking it, but the mere idea of not being.. 'normal'.. I don't mean to offend, in any way. I've always been the black sheep, and I just don't know if I want one more thing that makes me an outcast in my own family

oh my. fancy meeting you here. where have you been hiding?
sup, toobs. comfy set you've got there.
COFFEE LORD

Attached: ai_lurkin.jpg (414x233, 20K)

Mantis brings up a good point, namely that of regret. Just saying this advance, but if your doctor thinks that antidepressants are a valid treatment option, be a little receptive to them, yes? If the brain fog is too severe, you can always get off of them. But most people make do, and think that the benefits outweigh the bad.

As someone that knows all about the grind, I truly feel for you. You sacrifice years upon years to get ahead, only to find yourself with next to nothing when you have a moment of peace. What I can tell you is that you have two choices: you can tell the break to go fuck itself and keep working, or you can embrace it with gratitude and try to establish something in your life that is beyond duty, earnings, and status.

I recommend the latter, simply on the virtue that it'll prevent you from burning out. So, what are those things you've been putting off?

Attached: tumblr_oomiimrAx71w0o5foo1_540.jpg (540x675, 119K)

Only you can decide if you need to dial it down and change jobs. In my case, up until now, all my jobs either downsized or shut down altogether. So that choice to move on was made for me. Is your work fairly stable these days?

Attached: 716 CLARK ST.jpg (682x1024, 158K)

Feeling really lonely and unheard tonight. Can somebody just tell me something happy or good that happened to them to brighten my day?

I have another appointment with her on Monday.. I'll see what she thinks; I'll make sure to tell her how this week has treated me
And writing.. I love to write. I have such a vivid world in my mind, and I want to just write, but I can't get myself to. I haven't written a poem, a short story, or really anything for 5 years. I've been studying too hard. I used to be told that I was as good as a professional author at a very young age

Sho. Got it.

What I can offer from personal experience, as I've operated in this mindset during the busiest times of my life, is to compartmentalize your week. Sunday and Saturday is strictly, and I mean STRICTLY used for socializing and tending to one's self. I tend to use Saturdays as a day devoted to hanging out with friends and going out in public for pleasure. Sundays are my recuperative days, when I spend the entire day lounging about the house, reading all the books I've neglected or watching an anime I've been following. You don't look at your phone, you don't look at the pile of papers on your desk, you don't check your work email. These two days are absolutely protected.

But come Monday through Friday? It's nothing but pure grind. That has only changed for me recently, since I'm no longer in school. But I've taken on more responsibility at work in exchange.

Hey Izaya. Fancy seeing you here. It is pretty comfortable, isn't it? Having coffee and a nice chat with user.

You came along *sips her coffee and hands you a mug*

Attached: 03.jpg (1050x1400, 756K)

I bought a pizza, and food makes everything better! I also finished a fantastically well done game. The soundtrack is amazing, the artwork is so interesting, and the ending was just.. so interesting. I'm really happy I played it

I always say that if your knee caused you as much pain and aggravation as your moods, you'd be first in line at the doctor's office, no question.
But because it is a mental health thing, We hesitate. I include myself in this.
Having a mental health issue, and seeking help for it does not make you an outcast! It does not make you a black sheep! What it does is it gives you a shot at a productive and content life.
Today, I work full time. I live on my own in a nice tidy place. None of that would be the case if I was self medicating with Bacardi Rum and weed.

Attached: me 78.jpg (305x435, 27K)

Pizza is the greatest comfort food there is! What kind did you get? And ooh, I love a good game! Which one are you referring to?

*gratefully accepts mug and sips coffee of my own* honestly if it wouldn't keep me up all night I would probably drink coffee all hours of the day and night haha.

Please do. It's important to keep an open mind towards treatment options, I think.

So you fancy yourself as something of a writer? We're sort of a like; I write every single day, keeping a notebook on my person at all times. Though, I'm not so creative as to create a poem or short story.

If you have that ability, that gift, by all means go for it! I simply adore people that are capable of fleshing out these creative, imaginative, and detailed worlds out of the ether. Though, if you do decide to write, promise you'll share some of it with us?

Attached: __yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_series_and_nier_automata_drawn_by_konata_knt_banri__5de75b54071a886636d0b44 (1400x1960, 524K)

can you report a thread for being really gay
i guess it's good if you're trying to help people
but this is super gay, regardless of whether or not you're a dude

I found this lovely little park!
I'm using it as my base of operations for this thread tonight!
How was your day?

Attached: IMG_20180823_195107.jpg (1944x2592, 2.5M)

Yeah I get that.. I used to self medicate with a whole bottle of wine in my itty bitty body.I think a lot of my worries come from how I was raised.. my dad was never okay with mental health and said that people were just lazy and all that. He's been a lot better in the last few years because his brother was an alcoholic and had mental illness issues, and my dad himself went to see a therapist, so he's a lot better, but it's so ingrained in me it seems

If only it didn't exacerbate anxiety as well, right? I used to drink pots of the stuff, but not limit to two unit cups per day. And I'm too stubborn to go decaf, since that's insincere coffee in my book.

Interesting word choice there, user. 'Unheard'. Was there something you wished to say?

You can try it. Let me know how it goes. But there is absolutely no indication of two or more males engaged in sexual behavior around here.

Attached: __enterprise_ishikawa_yui_violet_evergarden_and_yorha_no_2_type_b_azur_lane_nier_series_nier_automat (2995x2057, 1.47M)

I got deluxe so I can use the vegetables as an excuse to say I'm eating healthy. The game is OneShot.. so well done. I loved it from beginning to the end. I actually have the soundtrack on my spotify now

I've been here and there ^^
haven't seen you in a while either.

that's a really good strategy you have there. I've been told about this, but I keep failing at it.
my weekends have suffered so much over time that I can't even think of what I would like to do anymore...
but I don't think I want to go at it any longer. I seem to be in a similar spot to user.

Attached: sho_mi_0105.png (1000x625, 615K)

Maybe one day. I've had this idea for a really.. weird trilogy for a while now.

How lovely! Although I have to question, if you're on mobile, how the hell do you manage to navigate these threads? I feel like the mobile site is such a pain haha.
My day was alright. Dealing with some stressful stuff at work, but I'm getting through it :) How was yours?

Death before decaf! Defeats the entire purpose in my eyes haha. I try to stick to 2-3 cups in the morning but always conveniently "forget" that I need more to keep me going so I don't crash later and end up with 6-7 throughout the day :( damn free work coffee. That's excellent that you've cut back so much!

Eh, as for the unheard thing -- the people I care about are quick to vent their frustrations and problems onto me, but not so quick to want to hear mine. Such is life, I count my blessings and I'm just happy to have the privilege of people trusting me with their issues, I just wish I had someone to talk to myself :P

Deluxe is the very best! I won't accept a green pepper anywhere other than on a pizza or in mexican food!
I've never heard of it! I'll have to look it up, looks like it's a PC game?

It is a PC game; it's on steam and I don't think it costs much

Unfortunately I don't have a PC I'm able to run games on, it looks so pretty though! I love when you can see how much time/effort developers put into the little details of a game :)

I've been around more often than you think!
come for a chat. you'll catch me much easier these days

Attached: iizaya_0101.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Same here! And the soundtrack is made by,, the artist I think it was. It's so good.. I can't get over the music I swear

Wait, the two of you know each other? How?

It's the struggle. The pursuit of advancement and betterment provides too much meaning and aim in life. Without it, we find out lives meaningless and aimless.

So what's preventing you from successfully implementing the strat? If necessary, you should turn off your phone and hide it away in your desk along with all work-related material. Even get your friends involved: ask them to insist on taking you out at least once a month or so. If you're a stickler for punctuality and advanced notice, tell them to simply show up, unannounced. If they catch you off guard, you don't have much time to make justify NOT going out.

Can I have a little more detail? Or is this a top-secret, confidential project? You know. Hush-hush.

I can see why you'd be frustrated. You look out for so many others, but who's looking out for you? If it's any consolation, these threads are for you, user. There's a few people here who'd like to hear you out.

6-7 cups? That's...yep, I used to be in that range. You don't get jittery at all? It's serves great for a pre-workout, but for desk work/school work? Not so much.

Attached: __yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_series_and_nier_automata_drawn_by_bison_cangshu__2e7b4528672c64e37fb1707674 (800x1131, 255K)

I appreciate your understanding :) I never expect Jow Forums to be the place where I find people to talk to but I always end up being pleasantly surprised.

I'm always jittery/shaky so if it does, I haven't noticed haha. I just can't think of anything else to keep me alert throughout the day. Addiction started in EMT school when I was working full time and going to school at night and needed to stay awake and now it's here to stay. Suppose it's better than drinking Monster or Red Bull or something else sugary (at least that's how I justify it to myself)

You need to break up the stigma. The notion that mental health treatment is "bad".
Seeking help for mental health issues does not make you an outcast! It does not make you a black sheep!
Now make no mistake. I'm not trying to shame you or anybody else. In fact, I had those same prejudices. I see a lot of me in what you have said here tonight
I still recommend seeing a doctor. I did. And I'm better off because of it.

Attached: 4432 bbvc .jpg (466x628, 44K)

I guess we do. I used to frequent his threads too. before they stopped. we chat on IMs sometimes.

I shall heed your advice. this time I have a stronger need for it to work. as I'm afraid I will burn out soon if this goes on like this...

will do! actually, already did ^^

Attached: sho_bliss_2.gif (540x250, 1.7M)

Hehe, i'm using Simple Mobile. Way better than my old Net10 phone.
My night starts in about 45 minutes. The day was pretty comfy tho, I must say.!

Attached: IMG_20180823_195220.jpg (1944x2592, 1.91M)

Any fun plans for the night? And I'm glad to hear that! :)

Well, I can talk a bit about the first one;
History has been written by the very men that did not want their transgressions to last through the ages.Similarly, myths have been written by their own protagonists. How can we truly trust their words of the beasts they slaughter? The beasts live their lives until they are provoked. They mightiest of which, are the various breeds of dragon; are they truly as horrendous as we are made to believe?

... it doesn't explain the story, but it gives the background fro my idea

The plan is to do a good 8 hours work, and watch the sunrise at the end of the day! (I work 3rd shift, BTW)

Attached: IMG_20180810_061243.jpg (2592x1944, 881K)

I.. will do my best. Like I said, i'll talk to my therapist in our next appointment, and I'll see what she says. If she strongly recommends it, I'll see what I can do about getting on antidepressants

sh-she just ignores me like that.
/heart

Attached: your_friendly_izaya_a0706.jpg (275x263, 9K)

That sounds great, user!
And I would like you to come back to the thread on Tuesday and tell me how it went, ok?

Attached: jjgh 77565.jpg (304x393, 28K)

Right? I've found many good friends around here. For every hundred trolls or so, there's at least *one* decent person worth getting to know.

Ah, so your addiction was out of necessity. I've heard some horror stories about EMT school, especially how stressful it can be. But good call on switching up from energy drinks. Much healthier option, going with coffee.

You might want to try cutting back by a cup a month. That's what I did, when I noticed it was messing with me too much. I once had the silly notion that I could switch over entirely to green tea; how naive was I in those days.

And where has he been hiding you all this time? Why have I not been alerted to your presence. It'd be nice to have you in the server.

That's an interesting idea. Lends doubt on just who is the 'good' guy in every seemingly archetypal story. I do like such thought-provoking themes; I might ask you for a manuscript, before the book is published.

You have some explaining to do.

Attached: __yorha_no_2_type_b_nier_series_and_nier_automata_drawn_by_chanos__817631aaf961c985ed4aaa9da9f548d1. (497x631, 187K)

Im sorry I'm late again. I had class and I just got out. How are things? I'm sorry if I disrupt anyones mood.

Attached: 33a7089f9d67e8de73a2a6ca07ee1c75.jpg (702x992, 295K)

I'll do my best.. I have third day worship every Tuesday, but I'll do my best

It looks like someone is skipping out on their duties again~

Not that I can talk, I'm probably passing up on mine this week too.

Attached: 4342336 - 1girl closed_mouth cowboy_shot dress fate_grand_order fate_(series) highres holding holdin (860x1249, 900K)

...interesting.

Published? Oh geez I don't even dare dream. At most I think this would just be something I give my friends if they were bored and wanted something to read

Nonsense. This thread is now at least 10% better. How was class? Hope you took quality notes and paid attention.

There's no shame in it, as long as one is honest enough. Sometimes a break is warranted and even needed.

Don't forget to lightly touch fingers together when you say that.

Attached: 5aa9556577fbe6843b9a46ebffa621ba7eff222f.jpg (850x1033, 271K)

hee hee. well he did tell me about the server some time ago and did invite me. but I'm a shadowy presence in places like that more often than not. didn't think I'd be fitting in. but now I might be compelled to ^^

Attached: sho_mi_0107.png (300x300, 135K)

I can't ask more than that!
Goodnight and best of luck to you in your road to recovery!

It's Zero Dark Thirty here in my time zone!
Time to go to work!
Thanks for hosting this thread, and allowing me to participate!
Goodnight, 2b!

Attached: xxcxc 6600990.jpg (740x925, 86K)

You could always self-publish. I think Amazon offers a way to do that. But I'm not being facetious here; the premise is sufficiently interesting. I might be a little bias, of course, since morality and ethics have always been a deep fascination of mine. But if you manage to write up a large corpus of work, I'd give it a read.

Consider being a shadowy presence in our server, then. You could be the resident shadow when I'm not there on my off days.

Have a good shift, sir. Thank you for stopping by and offering some really good advice. See you next time.

Attached: cfuWFar.png (512x727, 125K)

Thank you, it means a lot

Are we venting? I wish I could vent but I have this mental block that makes me think someone I mention will read this somehow and immediately know, landing me in trouble. I know saying something doesn't make it any less real than thinking something, but damn I am having trouble.

You .. really?

*hmm... so she only acknowledges me when I do something wrong..? hmm... this gives me some ideas.*

you've said it. no backing up now! (˙◁˙)

Attached: your_friendly_izaya_a0709.png (310x174, 70K)

Why are you so nice? I was just wondering I didn't mean that in a sarcastic manner. Class was bad. I was cold and for some reason when I'm in the classroom my eyes burn/water. The professor probably thought I was crazy because I was squirming out of discomfort a lot.

Attached: 4ef4fa15a89a0ea89b9c2a5a7e8162608d869ddb9e0dbc6b8f7f351a9d43abf4.jpg (628x709, 102K)

I'm just teasing anyway. As I said, I'm blowing things off as well.

Attached: 4309952 - 1girl absurdres alternate_costume bangs belt black_bodysuit black_gloves black-framed_eyew (1600x2479, 1.24M)

I'd love that.

Attached: sho_mi_0111.png (880x1050, 557K)

Then use aliases. You know, to protect the innocent.

Of course. And I have a few other people in mind that might be interested as well. They enjoy the entire fantasy genre and the like.

I acknowledged you earlier, you just missed it. Though, I am somewhat crossed that you're been keeping Sho all to yourself this entire time.

Just stating the facts as I see them.

The cold is to keep you alert and sharp. If it were warm and cozy, I'd reckon several students would doze off. Next time you might want to take a light jacket or sweater. Kind of class was it?

That's the beauty of there being several of us. We can pick up each other's slack if one of us needs a break.

>
>....I need to update that level

Attached: YoRHaID2B.png (982x600, 379K)

Thank you. I'll be better prepared next time. It was an intro course to engineering.

Attached: IMG_6090.jpg (750x418, 68K)

been a pleasure talking with you. I will be sure to make a good use of your advice!
we will meet again, either in the next thread or maybe the server ^^
I have to go off for now... it's too late here. got to get some sleep before the hard day of work tomorrow ^^

Attached: w_ see you again.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

I'll .. keep that in mind. Thank you

Too bad the only one capable of covering for me is also slacking.

Attached: 4333296 - 1girl bangs bare_shoulders black_choker blurry blurry_background blush breasts caster_(los (900x1200, 841K)

Sounds like it should be easy enough. What level of mathematics have you achieved so far in your studies? I think I began my undergrad career with Calculus I under my belt.

It's been nice talking to you as well; take care of yourself and have a good day at work tomorrow.

And it goes without saying, but I'll mention it anyway: you're always welcomed in our threads and server.

*nods*

Attached: 07.png (500x706, 227K)

>And I have a few other people

I knew you kept skeletons in your closet

Are we still talking threads here?

Good thing you're unaware of the bodies in the freezer.

Wait.

Attached: tumblr_oo0owwkoLe1qbytw2o1_1280.png (567x817, 574K)

I think I'm at the same level. I'm in Calculus II now. Math is my only fun class there is only six of us and is very comfy. I'm not sure if I want to continue engineering, as I said last thread. The rest of the courses I'm largely uncomfortable in.

Attached: 1531449520515.jpg (1167x700, 113K)

You should be able to do just fine in engineering, then. It's just a matter of interest, so far.

Stick with it for a while though, user. Like we established before: we'll give it the fair one or two semester shake. The ol' Oxford try. It's very well within your capability to brave this obstacle.

Attached: tumblr_on5pfx9fcp1sy5qivo1_1280.png (1156x1061, 572K)

I have my own projects to attend to.

Attached: 4344533 - 1girl bangs breasts cleavage commentary_request dress expressionless eyebrows_visible_thro (1200x1600, 235K)

I'm probably in love with three different women, or maybe I just call it love to justify it to myself. I wish I felt bad for feeling the way I do, but I mostly feel awful for not being able to have all of them. It sounds all the more twisted when I read it back, but that only reinforces I feel bad for the wrong reason. I have known all of them for ages and I am only in a real relationship with one, but have been with the other two in the past. They all know each other and we see each other regularly as well.
So uh, what do?

Attached: f95b8e8e103d70_full.jpg (640x427, 119K)

It looks like it's just about time that I take my leave for the night. But fret not: I'll be back again next Tuesday, same time.

Feel free to contact me through email, Discord, or Steam in the meantime, if you'd like. Have a goodnight everyone, take good care of yourselves.

Attached: tumblr_ol6yzxuifp1s8nccpo4_250.gif (600x377, 293K)

I'll tough it out this semester but I don't think I was meant for a higher education. I just want to be able to live independently so I can get my mind straight.

Attached: 1532751165952.gif (500x281, 1023K)

Sorry I didn't notice you were leaving. I'm really stupid. Although you might not read this I hope you have a good time at work.

Attached: 1359303517636.gif (500x500, 446K)

this brings back memories lol.
so once upon a time I had a perfect girl-friend. she loved me and I liked her alot and treated her like a nice jewelry instead of a real person. she was my show-off item back them.
and then I made another girl-friend that I treated exactly the same,
and few miles later, some happenings and mishaps with random people meeting, talking and gossiping,
they both quickly disappeared from my life.
then, some much time later,
I realized, that the girl #1, was the best possible girl I could've ever found and had. and to this day, almost 10 years later, I regret every single thing I did back then.
I'll give you an advice,
if you are going to ruin your life, at least do it in style.

You are not stupid. You are a friend, to us here in this thread. I'll forward your message. You are called Jack, am I right?

Attached: 443 full me.jpg (740x925, 92K)

Yes. Thank you. Though to be honest they might not recognize the name.

Attached: HttTnYc.gif (448x252, 1.33M)

Don't worry, we recognize you! And I'm happy to see you again! You are becoming a regular here. And I like that!

Attached: tumblr_p7x135VVFU1vj6z8po1_1280.jpg (1242x1221, 405K)

test

I'm so stupid I didn't even notice you left. How did I not notice? I'm sorry. Have a good night.
Thank you for your kindess. I'll try to help out more and lessen any burden my presence may cause. I feel like I'm not giving enough back to this community.

Attached: sad_vomit_chan.png (630x630, 388K)

I had a dream night before last that severely fucked with me and I'm having a rough time dealing with it. A good friend of mine (the only one I've even mentioned it to) said it might help to write it out.
>There's a sickness going around where people start acting really drunk, giggly, silly, and incoherent for several minutes before they die
>There's a girl, I can still remember exactly what she looks like clear as day
>She's young, 13/14, skinny, curly brown shoulder length hair, high cheekbones that stick out just a little bit, freckles, and tall for a young girl, a few inches under 6' maybe
>I don't know what my relationship to this girl is, not a relative, not romantic, I don't even know her name, but for some reason this girl is my whole world. She means more to me than anything, cannot describe how important she is to me
>She starts getting the giggles and acting drunk and silly, I immediately know what's coming
>I hug her, she doesn't understand what's happening and happily hugs me back. I can still almost feel her in my arms
>She stops breathing and passes out, I immediately start giving her CPR but I have no idea how to do CPR so I start yelling around for my neighbor (real person who happens to be CPR certified, not sure why that came up) but nobody knows where neighbor is
>Girl starts turning invisible as she's dying, I can't see her anymore but I can still feel her under my hands as I continue to give CPR and check the pulse in her neck
>I feel the pulse stop, and panic and keep looking for someone who knows CPR but nobody can help, and after a few minutes of this I realize she's dead by now and I wake up immediately after

Attached: 1333676903827.gif (700x795, 515K)

I woke up with such a keen sense of loss and depression. It didn't immediately start fading like most dreams do, I still remember every detail crystal clear even today. I was super fucked up yesterday and almost left work early. I'm trying to forget about the dream because it's obviously not real and therefor unhealthy to dwell on it, but I keep feeling incredibly guilty about that because I still feel like this was a real girl, like I'm mourning a real person and she doesn't deserve to be forgotten. She didn't look like anybody I know personally, she never talked in the dream, nothing. Just a total fabrication.

I still feel fucked up and upset about it. Hopefully sharing it with a bunch of strangers will help me process it more.

Attached: 1333676946032.gif (486x377, 443K)

Don't worry about giving back. That will come in its own time. For now, just take a deep breath and relax, here with us.

Attached: 1421 oono .jpg (740x918, 77K)

Well...im bored...
i want to meet new pepole irl, i dont go out very often and im a teeneager that hasn't even finished highschool.
i even want to have a girlfriend, not as serious love one but just to stop feeling alone,
Advice? my hobys are anime/cartoons, movies, books , and music, as well as YuGiOh

Yes you're right. I really need to relax.

Attached: 1394821498084.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Really vivid dreams like that can be very upsetting. I get them once in a while too. The fact that you remember it so clearly, and could articulate it so well made it very compelling to me too. And I also thought, "this user should be a writer "
Maybe writing this out as a full science fiction story might help?

Attached: cxz 998.jpg (740x925, 122K)

I'm just throwing this out here cause i need to put it somewhere out of my mind for a while and maybe get some advice
Ive been struggling with really bad depression and other things a lot of them from issues with my father when i was a kid that never stopped haunting me. Recently, like the last few month's I've made and active effort to open up to my closest friends for help, before hand I was usually empty and numb along with never being able to cry even if i wanted to.After opening up I slowy gained the ability to cry again and gained emotions back even if it's mostly the empty feeling, and I've depended on 2 friends but now i think im going to lose one because sometimes she would say things that felt crushing to me and i finally told her and she isnt taking it well and im not going to stay in the loop of getting hurt any longer

Attached: JPEG_20180802_225218.jpg (236x419, 23K)

Honestly vivid dreams scare me and reading about your dream made me paranoid.

Attached: 1526980124296.jpg (300x375, 32K)

I appreciate it, user. My friend I previously mentioned actually had the same advice. I'd be willing to try my hand at it, but I don't know that I'd be able to muscle through it right now. While I have improved since yesterday, I still get those pangs when I think about it. It's like pulling medical tape pulled off your arm and they don't shave the hair first.

Sorry, user. I didn't mean to.

Attached: stereographic-drawings-10.gif (800x630, 492K)

You don't mention anything about seeing a doctor. If you haven't already, I suggest you do so. Trying to handle depression on your own is impossible.
What I suggest is that you imagine the story with a happy ending. You can do this.

Attached: tumblr_p7rsdgoTcg1r2t9huo3_400.png (400x400, 352K)

It's okay. No need to apologize I'm the scaredy cat.
Thank you. My imagination tends to run wild.

Attached: animeeprofile-20180804-0001.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

I think I took too many sleeping pills or maybe i'm allergic to it.
I'm gonna fight it for a bit longer.

Suppose if I do wake up what will I do to get motivation back?

>>I think I took too many sleeping pills

Get to the hospital pls.