SHAPIRO ATTACKS TRUMP (again)

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/1083086442614509573

I fucking hate this kike

Attached: FireShot Capture 16 - Ben Shapiro on Tw_ - https___twitter.com_benshapiro_status_1083086442614509573 (608x714, 306K)

Post the
>I dont care about the browning of america
tweet

Attached: 1546780914225.png (1671x1098, 849K)

remind me again who attacked Trump when he launched cruise missiles into Syria

This second generation of rat kike neocons is very ineffective.

Imagine my goddamn shock.

Attached: 1066213239318.png (1023x453, 132K)

Why hate someone who doesn't have a single original thought in his head? It's like getting a traffic ticket and hating the paper it's written on. He's nothing but a channel for his Israeli masters.

Ben The Kike Shapiro on Syria :

I’m not sure a couple of airstrikes are going to do it. And if we want to ensure that people aren’t being gassed enmasse, we’re going to have to actually solidify northern Syria, a place where certain progress actually has been made in the face of the Assad regime and despite the intervention of the Turks as well.

there it is. what a disgusting jew

But this is correct, Trump shouldn't declare an emergency, forcing Congress to do its job of protecting Americans is much more important. If they continue to refuse to do this basic job I don't understand why government should remain open.
It's like a DMV office that refuses to issue drivers licenses and just wants to collect paychecks for making people miserable and stand in line for hours at a time while only helping a single person per day... it's a pointless DMV.
Also helps in making it clear to Americans that their Congress is corrupt/ working other undisclosed priorities.

I understand what you are saying but Ben Shapiro is not just a piece of blank paper his Israeli masters shit on he is and has been pushing this shit just like the rest of the Jews.

Attached: 1541640806290.png (480x478, 200K)

i miss him bros
AJ didn't do anything wrong other than ally with Roger Polonium Stone

If he declares national emergency he basically have unlimited funds to fund the biggest fucking wall the world has ever seen

Pretty much everyone who supported him except Hannity, Wohl, Levin, Tomi Lahren, and Ben Shapiro

Who cares what baby face Shapiro has to say.

Still want to fuck his sister though.

Attached: med_1529365035_image.jpg (433x500, 37K)

shapiro gets the oven first

Attached: kike manlet.jpg (201x251, 10K)

Jewboy Shapiro is going to lose all of his support if he doesn't shut his mouth.

Attached: Good Job - Ben Shapiro.jpg (528x544, 78K)

No smart people like him anyway. His fans are the same people who suck the cock of brainlets like Owen Benjamin.

If he declares national emergency the whole of useless politicians in Congress get to do nothing and stay in power and are allowed to continue spreading their uselessness and alternative agenda pushing disease.
Anything that pushes them to getting removed is a priority. If he starts building without their approval they'll try to sabotage it. And with the help of MSM and fake polls, will probably start dismantling it very quickly or creating freedom freedom holes in the barrier like the traitors(humanitarians) that they are claiming to be.

lol is it a troll? Owen Benjamin is a literal antisemite now

Ben does not think of himself as an American. He thinks of himself as an Israeli capitalist who lives in America.
He believes in unchecked capitalism for the US and the rapid employment and importation of low skilled workers to make big business more money, and doesn't give a damn about illegal immigration.
He prefers the Republicans to the Democrats because of tax cuts, but doesn't mind the neolib Democrats other than them being anti 2nd amendment and raising taxes. In the end, both support Israel, aka his true home, and the place where ethnic majority is essential and should be enforced with walls and tough immigration

Mmmh i was thinking more of Carlson, Coulter, Spencer, Southern and pretty much everyone on Jow Forums.

Jews from every corner of the political spectrum have proven their loyalty to the kike agenda now it just a matter of time for the morons to catch up.

Attached: 6588223070926.jpg (1446x2048, 277K)

owen benjamin is a kike supporting fag who makes videos where he plays songs about how kikes kill palestinian kids

Everyone knows benji is a neocon, so it’s not surprising

Jf is a fat french tard who fucks a hooknosed degenerate but he btfo owen pretty hard

That's not what he believes you shameless liar.
He's against illegal immigration and recognizes the racial differences in regard to intelligence, crime, financial success etc.
He's also FOR the border wall.
What he doesn't believe in is active legislation, coercion on propaganda to violate people's constitutional rights to fall in love and have biological children with who they want. Hence the browning of America comment. It's not relevant, since this browning is a direct result of the leftist policies he speaks against. Fix the policies, fix the society.

bump