What do you think of Luxembourg ?

What do you think of Luxembourg ?

Attached: download (1).png (188x268, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-WO73Dh7rY
youtube.com/watch?v=-2x8i0ewGdM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdi0aKM9rvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I work there

Non-country

Why tge fuck were you allowed to exist? France or germany. Pick one.

Gib soil

I just got back from Canada and can comfirm that Canada is big

you are dying out

We were formerly part of the HRE as well as Napoleonic France, but we got our independence thanks to several treaties through the 19th Century.

you are far more cucked than sweden, ger, france all together

We are not. We have the fastest growing population in the EU.

Bigger than you, faggot.

Attached: E15F2D9C-2DCC-446B-9FCA-57C63C5CD5B7.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Dated a woman from Luxembourg once, it was a very strange experience.

Good tier elevation. I went there twice, haphazardly. The fish was good and I visited a nice castle. Probably've got it better of than us waffles. One of the founding fathers of the EU. Don't know whether I should kill them, or love them for it. Or how the BENELUX turned into the monster it is today.

im in lux every day, im just telling what I see

masonery hive

why tell us? was she actually luxembourgish or someone with the last name "Da Silva"? not that theres anything wrong with that, portuguese really aren't a problem

Attached: 1545739530853.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

You should meet my cock.

Originally part of German Holy Roman Empire.

Give back land

If you form Germany with them, you get French as an accepted culture which breaks the game.

Looks like Johnny Bravo's head.

You should meet my cock. (x2)

I don’t.

Attached: 9DBABF92-C82F-4150-8B10-6475514B35BE.jpg (648x474, 27K)

2nd greatest ally

rich aristocratic kids diddling fags that never went to war.

Canadas cock is bigger than Luxembourg and Belgium combined. Smoll bois

Attached: Q8Qns_d.jpg (500x344, 15K)

Do we know if Montenegro has a past ? Name says it is related with negroes.

Gay.

Germany invaded us twice you balkan cunt

we actually did go to war, except my grandfather who successfully hid in the basement in luxembourg town, when the nazis came and wanted to enforce him to come with on the train to western battlefield
this train was actually hit by american rocket

no joke, he hid so I live
and you wouldn't want to miss me on this thailandish shitboard do you?

cringe

Its 2019

You youngfags even now how the European Union started? It was Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg. And then it went from there. 27 countries I think, we are up to now? So yes, why not have an army? I'm sure we're well over a billion now spent yearly on translating and print. It's a moloch like you wouldn't believe. I blame technology.

No she was not portugese. She was belgian but lived her entire life in Luxembourg. She was very open and easy going compared to others ive dated, she knew a crazy amount of languages and was an EU zealot

Tell us more

One of those countries (Belgium included) that only exist because NATO and the EU exist
Is it true that 25% of the population is

Why aren't you laundering my money Junker? Go back to work

>Is it true that 25% of the population is
what did non-country mean by this?

Portuguese

you get the wrong impression if you only visit luxembourg city. but fuck that place anyway

Thanks for cheap oil

It should have been splitted to Sweden and France

Source:
youtube.com/watch?v=c-WO73Dh7rY

stupid flag

yes
and the ladies looking nice, lots of mingling, and only in a positive way
dirty walloon are bigger problem than portuguese

Attached: ohyou.png (600x431, 435K)

OP is probably married to a gook all polster i ever married were married to gooks in Lux.

fuck off miguel

One of you guys work for the naturpark

Portuguese are bad but you could have Moroccans instead of them, I always try to look at the positive aspects.

this is exactly what i mean, some (((EU KIKE))) would probably come in here and check if we were diverse enough and then he sees all these portuguese thinking they must be turks, so he maybe leaves us alone
this is my line of thinking

Attached: cutie.png (225x225, 7K)

It's a splendid part of our vassal EU.

How is a Stephen Fry sketch a valid source ?

Nothing

well I don't know where you live or how much you get around but we are starting to get a fair share of negroes from cape verde which just happened to be a portuguese colony. what a coincidence.

(((burg)))

The Luxemburg flag looks like tooth paste. That's all I know.

Even allowing Turks was considered a serious option at one point. We just wanted to trade coal and steel brahs, and fortify our international trading position. WTF happened that this would turn this into a full blown cultural war anno 2019.

Hapsburgs are a dead meme. All AustroHungarian remnant non countries will disappear in a few more decades

well if you could use Wikipedia you would know, but you're illiterate and dumb, you can't even decide if you're french or German.
Germoney invaded everyone. what's your point.
>and you wouldn't want to miss me on this thailandish shitboard do you?
good point user. Tho i hope you do something good with your life and have white kids, and not only shitpost here and make your grandpa disappointed.

The ex-colonies follow the portuguese everywhere. You had the good and the ugly, now comes the bad. Cape-Verde is cancer on earth, someone should spread some virus there, they're less than a million yet their numbers outside the island never stops growing.

House of Saxen Coburg Gotha Reportin'. What House do you belong to Leaf?

House of Dracul

Pucker up your asshole

Literally part of the Netherlands. Also Belgium.

Johnny bravo ripoff

Attached: m8l0lo1kpohy.png (1186x1718, 111K)

we actually have a supperman
since 1988
Super-Jhemp!

Attached: 048lu-jr.jpg (1020x752, 70K)

How many Israelis are on here? Are you truely the thieving, conniving, soulless scum you are made out to be, or are you human after all? I need to make a disticintion between Zionists, Jews, Orthodox and whatever? What is your opinion on Islam? So many questions.

I dont really belgian waffles, dont undearstand all the fuss about them

I don’t.

did you know that waffles as a belgian specialité is an american meme, american being stupid about the world and all? and you fell for it
French fries aren't french, they're belgian

btw belgium was once the richest country on earth around the year 1900

Are you rich?

I never thought about it until I saw this thread.
Fuck Luxembourg. USA number 1!

what are you?

To all the Lux posters - where do you guys go out to drink in town?

nonono pls don't come here, no money, we poor, pls send moneys
usa number 1 ofcourse
pls send money

Legend tells, Fries are Chinese.
I don't have a lot of patrottism in me, but I'll fight those lies with a vehemence. Fries as you know it, all over the world, are Belgian. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

Next thing you know, Kangz will be claiming our fries.

Attached: boerenbruiloft.jpg (2048x1396, 1.51M)

Kike version of Belgium

Well i never actually paid it much attention, but you may be right. Globalisation and capitalisem are scary. Still dobt like them, i even tried them with concitrated milk and they werent too good

And your point? Does belgium evem has its own history aside the WW1 resolution as a buffer between france and germany?

>I have a reassuring arm!
>She helps when things get tough!
youtube.com/watch?v=-2x8i0ewGdM

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-10-17-29-01-107_com.rahul.videoderbeta~01.png (1424x900, 497K)

never heard of the kongo? hands that were cut off? Leopold? whats wrong with you?

Attached: columbo_8-top-tv-detectives.jpg (400x266, 38K)

your german is weird

Great country but way too many french in Luxembourg City. Does the tram finally work?

We get reports of """portuguese diaspora""" - of getting racist attacks (2 in Poland, murders - latest one - some Guinea-Bissau with Portuguese passport, some negro with Portuguese passport assassinated in UK and some Angolan dying in front of UK House of PArliament with portuguese nationality and Corbyn crying about it. The latest one was a """Portuguese national""" that murdered her Portuguese wife because the cabo-verdean with portuguese nationality caught her cheating.

Plus most of Portuguese nationals that joined ISIS and went to Syria.weren't ethnic Portuguese that I remembered

If you have """Portuguese diaspora""" , you also get the naturalised and the mixed children, and ex-colonies.

>Portuguese wife
The Protuguese wife murdered was also Cabo-Verdean mullato

DeLuxe(mbourg)- all the shillmoney went there.

Attached: 1521311724060.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

Damn, thats twice youre right, Heart of Darkness was a mandatory read for my 19th century history class

lets make it three :
you jews are a big problem in world, now go fuck u

Attached: x1080-RU-.jpg (1399x1080, 133K)

But although it had its own aspects of rule, they were more like a buffer zone

Generally ok with luxemfags but their politicians are jew-tier, and they need a new flag because it's too similar to out glorious kankerflag

I've never been outside Luxemburg Stad though

Maybe, maybe not, i see it more of inclosed society with its own problems. While you blame your problems on the jews in general, we have to deal with the political jew and banker jew seperatly

We wrote a song about you in the 80s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdi0aKM9rvc

Also way too much (((capital))) is stalled there

I didnt know there was an english version lol

That was for

Echternach is a comfy city. Whole country is comfy, really.

Luxembourgish expat here!

>We fucking rule.
>Germans are fucking assholes.
>France is fucking gay
>Belgians are the most stupid people on the planet
>Battin is best beer
>I am somewhat uncomfortable with the number of foreigners in Luxembourg
>I go jumping every year in Echternach
>I dont like banks but i like taking away Germany's tax shekels
>Vive den Heng
>I speak Luxembourgish in EVERY store i walk into
>Foreigners who dont speak Luxembourgish ought to be flogged
>I dont vote ADR
>Our Grand duchess used to be hot
>Our Grand duke racemixed
>Éislëcker are subhuman

Attached: vExqUbO.png (332x232, 13K)

Two Mike Pence Accusors Found Dead Its Happening!

yeah echternach is the actual based city with the based people
I was at the boarding school there, the teachers today would all be called nazis by todays standarts pretty funny.. and sad...

You're basically the son sucking the mothers proverbial teet, so I'll be having none of that trash talk when you're talking about Belgium. Show shome grattitude when speaking to your elders, maggot.

There was a politicain, Michel Wolter who wanted to change the flag to our national emblem, the red lion. But they cucked out partly. At least inside of Luxembourg you can use both flags. But internationally it is still only the tricolore. A shame, really. The red lion kicks ass

Attached: Civil_Ensign_of_Luxembourg.svg (1).png (220x157, 19K)

Toothpasteistan. Anudder Nederland.