Why is the steel dripping and molton looking??

This looks like an industrial torch cut to me. No fucking way is this a saw like the media is pushing.

Also, that white stuff inside is a special inner filling they were testing:

>"While the design currently being constructed was informed by what we learned in the prototypes, it does not replicate those designs," said Waldman. "The steel bollard design is internally reinforced with materials that require time and multiple industrial tools to breach, thereby providing U.S. Border Patrol agents additional response time to affect a successful law enforcement resolution. In the event that one of the steel bollards becomes damaged, it is quick and cost-effective to repair.

The media is absolutely full of shit about "saws".

Attached: Wall_Dripping.jpg (534x410, 59K)

Saws make straight cuts. Obviously not a saw.

sand inside

SAND

trumps wall is made of SAND

Attached: trumps wall is made of sand.jpg (912x600, 24K)

They should have just put jet fuel on it. I heard from the 9/11 Commission that works to cut through steel. THis steel must have been made in China

What is it with arguments like "With a ladder, your wall gets BTFO" or "You can saw through it"
Don't you have security cameras and/or watchposts every so often?

The cutting utensil probably got just hot enough to do that. Idk why libshits are pushing this story. If anything it proves we need more funding for a bigger better structure

These threads are shill posts to spread that fake image sage them all.

Grinder cuts make that too.

Sage though because there's already a shit ton of these threads.

>Grinder cuts make that too.

I don't think so m8

The image is really low resolution, so its hard to tell if that's actually dripping metal, but the discoloration appears to be "slag" which is a common byproduct of metal cut with some type of torch.
t. 20yr + iron worker

It's not shiny. It's grey. It's a torch cut.

Grinders and cutting wheels make much cleaner cuts and don't leave slag that appears in the photo.
pic related is a plasma torch with other types of torches leaving a more dramatic effect.

Attached: eliminating-slag-time-in-plasma-cutting-slag-left-over.jpg (250x188, 40K)

>Slag
Like your mum, then?
But seriously, thanks for the informed input. I must say, it doesn't look like it's been sawn through with a regular saw to me.

Nice shill post.

Anyway, i'm sure all these women and children the media talks about have industrial power tools AND power sources AND the means to move all that heavy shit out there AND enough experience to use them AND won't get spotted on the way there AND the blinding flashing light of the torches and loud cutting sounds won't be heard for miles around etc etc

Attached: 1544397996831.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Mechanic checking in. Looks like they used an oxyacetylene torch to cut the slats. Hardly an industrial tool, as a functional torch rig would only set you back about $500.

But that also implies that a mexican has the means to purchase a bottle & torch set and would require it to carry everything (only 60-70lbs but cumbersome) from its destination to the wall.

The "weakness" of this wall design is also its greatest strength. If a cartel, or more enterprising mexican, blasted a hole in a concrete wall, repairs would be a major PITA to complete, as well as expensive. With this wall design, the hole can be repaired by a single guy on the cheap with a short length of some standard size hot roll steel, a welder and grinder.

What do you think concrete is?

I once welded my gf to the wall, looked pretty good til the slag came off (only brit and Irish welders will get this joke)

Yeah the evidence is consistent with a torch. Saws my ass.

I know none of you NEETs are versed in power tools but cutting through quarter inch steel filled with concrete isn’t easy.

>T. neet that's never used construction grade tools
The whole reason you use those cut off wheels to cut things like cast iron pipes over snap cutters is because they leave nice clean cuts that don't bite into or wear down flexible couplings. Also those blades fucking explode to bits as soon as they hit non-uniform resistance like a piece of gravel in the concrete that fills those bollard posts.

>With this wall design, the hole can be repaired by a single guy on the cheap.
This. People are acting like this wall needs to be invincible. It just needs to slow down intruders long enough for patrols to catch them. Being able to be cheaply and easily repaired is a plus.

That wouldn't be a bad idea anyway as it would make torch cutting more difficult. The easiest improvement would be to add a solid steel core to it as well. You would have to cut apart the outside, clear off whatever non flammable compound they use inside, then cut through the core

Or just fill the posts full of H2S after construction.

Most of these shills even if they did know would justify it that they're surgically making the cuts switching between diamond and abrasive blades constantly to get the job done.

Jet fuel

You would either go through a million blades which would break and explode in a dangerous fashion while making enough ruckus to get shot by ice or you would have to cut all 4 sides with a metal blade (which requires someone being on the other side of the fence) then use a masonry grinder wheel.

TRUMPS WALL CANT SURVIVE 300 MEGATONS OF EXPLOSIVE WHY EVEN BOTHER BUILDING IT!?!?!

/thread

Attached: 1546428726902.gif (350x261, 966K)

this. whats the point? if it cant survive the sun going super nova, I think we need to rethink the wall.

Jet fuel cant cut steel borders

Kek. Exactly.

lol

Attached: 1451223344507.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

>tarifs drive up the price of american steel
>build a steel fence to drive the price up even more
this could go wrong.
and also that is definitely not a saw cut, could be a torch of some kind.

dude, just the jagged edges alone means it wasn't a saw.

Who cares whether it's a saw, jet feul, or thermite? The point is that it's a weak fence. Mild steel with concrete poured in.
>muh steel slats
It's a symbolic waste of time. I voted for Trump for non-interventionism, and that was the last vote I will ever cast for a Republican.

They don't carry it by hand, they are driving to location.

also no you don't have to cut a hole big enough for the truck, you have a second one meet you onsite.

Also you would have to make multiple cuts with a metal blade in a grinder to even get it wide enough to get a masonry blade in there. Also the amount of people that have no idea how fucking difficult it would be to hold a concrete saw horizontally without binding because they're weighted to cut on a 45 degree vertical angle.

ITT: people that have never used an angle grinder

fags

Thats a lot more conspicuous and time consuming than simply walking across

Why bother with a grinder at all. Small tanks of oxygen and acetylene. Doesn't require any outside power source, very quiet, smash the concrete with a sledge. Job done.

>The point is that it's a weak fence

It can takre hours just to make a single cut through high tensile steel filled with composite.

You would have to make at least 4 cuts (to remove 2 sections of slats) to get a person through. That could take many hours and you'll be spotted by a drone or patrol car well before you are finished i'd say.

Attached: 1532654160393.jpg (932x1158, 118K)

The media lied?????

The steel and concrete are at unequal heights. They cut it from the concrete side. They used a power saw to cut thru the concrete. Then removed the concrete. They used the torch from the concrete side because they laid the torch head on the concrete as a resting place.
It would be a bitch to do with a blade, nearly impossible to cut thru the steel with a blade. The weight of the steel and concrete would put tremendous force on the blade and put it in a bind. It could be done with both torch for steel and blade for concrete. If the had a wet blade, they could cut thru it in minutes . Minefields are a better option. They will climb over and cut thru unless you shoot them. BP gives them aid and saves their lives, why? Because BP is govt, govt is gibs. Shoot them and they will stop coming.

>concrete with no rebar
works for a lolly column but a few rods in there would make it much more difficult

t. soiboi who has never use tools

>lolly column
user what? Lally columns are just steel jacks, they aren't filled with shit because they're adjustable.

depends if you think the MAGAbomber wasn't a hoax.

they evacuated cnn a few times that week i think

Attached: usbomb1610-1540566827-640x427.jpg (640x427, 40K)

>Lally
damn, I missppelled it
>A Lally column is a round thin-walled structural steel column oriented vertically to provide support to beams or timbers stretching over long spans. The steel shell of a Lally column is filled with concrete, which carries a share of the compression load, and helps prevent local buckling of the shell.

Fucking this. The amount of estrogen in this thread is sickening.

I gueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesss this is a power source of some kind but well...

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x632, 66K)

I'll grant everything that you say about fences and their strength.

The real point is that if the business and political class wanted to get rid of illegal immigration, or curtail it, they could easily do so without building a structure. All they would have to do is make hiring or renting to people without proof of citizenship a crime.
The fact is that many industries run on cheap immigrant labor. Restaurant kitchens, construction, slaughter houses, farms, and now, the military.
Building a fence/wall/barrier is just bait for the poorly educated electorate.

ebin flag fellow american
absolutely
>this

Attached: 1547011021063.jpg (494x601, 36K)

>he thinks an angle grinder and a generator in he middle of the fence is going to be effective.

Fair while they can be filled they're rarely used in new construction where they are, they're usually added into basements in older residential homes where home shifting as put extra uneven weight on floor joists and they get adjusted over time to keep the load balanced.

>the means to move them out there
he's well aware of the existence of torches im sure

All I see is four broken Kitkats.

At a pinch, Toblerones.

Attached: kansiholvi-1.jpg (684x960, 81K)

Attached: fuse.jpg (636x420, 65K)

/thread

Which us more likely to get passed through? An argument against this is they will be forced to live underground and crime will skyrocket. It's a weak argument but the left would easily push it on the normies with large success. I would support it 100% though it's just not going to happen realistically.

It’s a demolition saw. I’ve used plenty to cut concrete. It’s probably illegal where you live. People get arrested on your island for carrying potato peelers.
You can buy one at auction for about $100. Brand new $1000-$500 depending on power source.

>industrial torch

jet fuel

Splinter Cell: Alister Crowley?

Attached: 1543715658289.jpg (1000x800, 175K)

that's backwards. you use a jack when you need to retrofit a sagging member.
>inb4 sagging member

Can hand saws melt steel beams?

Jet fuel?

>drive up with vehicle

>small generator

>angle grinder

Problem solved. None of this niggery, cheap ass steel slat shit will work. The kikes know how to make a fucking wall, the hilarious part is they built it with US tax money.

Attached: 76545345677754468776.jpg (2244x912, 548K)

It's from an oxygen acetylene torch. I cut steel for years.

Welder here can confirm. Also I'd love a job just patching the holes every few months

That's a torch cut, even the worst welder could tell you, ask for it to be done live otherwise why is this even a debate?
People will buy into anything.

> Grindr cuts
What the hell does a gay dating app have to do with any of this?

BEST QUESTION IS, HOW ARE THE 2 BEAMS STILL IN AIR WEN THEY HAVE BEEN CUT OFF GROUND!"?? MAGIC????

Good Lord, no. Oswald Spengler!

Attached: oswaldspenglerobamicond.png (136x200, 28K)

kek and its just hollow steel that they cut, looks like its filled with insulating foam. Solid steel beams do not cut easily.

because they are morons and can not meme

WTC BEAMS CONFIRMED CUT BY SAWS

>No way it's a saw, nu-uh, no way
Low IQ response, you should just be asking what kind of saw it was if you're genuinely curious. You just want to be mad at someone.

American beams are exceptional

What about THIS though ?????

Attached: trex.jpg (2248x912, 554K)

wtfff...

Based, money making Mexicans and Americans will provide some sort of "cart" for nice shillings

Saws dont heat up steel enough to create slag. If they did the saw would break from the heat, because it too is made of steel. Use your brain.

Trexes where'nt so big dumas leaf

fuck walls wont work if the dinosaurs come back.. back to the drawing board I suppose

WHO WOULD WIN?

1000 mile long , 20 billion dollar steel fence,

or

1 old wooden ladder?

Attached: old-wooden-ladder-19669315.jpg (871x1300, 72K)

The image forgets to tell that the little tower snipers you see on the photo are allows to kill you on sight if they "claim" you carry any device or shit.
Its not the wall that prevents running against certain choke points, it the "being killed if tried"

It is more likely to see a barrier voted on, but it won't achieve the results that people who voted for Trump desire. Give up hope of voting the problem away. The only way to beat the rich is to hit them in the pockets. The bottom line is the only thing they understand.
The power of the yellow vests are that they have given up on voting. They aren't looking to replace Macron with LePen or Melanchon - they are looking for direct democracy. The key tool they use is sabotage.
In the US, it's too late for direct democracy. Still, sabotage could get some changes. A business would rather be making less money hiring citizens at a better wage than no money hiring illegals but finding their products, inputs, or facilities damaged or destroyed.

Real change will happen when people are desperate enough. It will be a while, yet.

Clearly done with Jet fuel

looks like a plasma cut

Not to mention it goes with out saying this thing will be covered in razor wire

>replace Macron with LePen or Melanchon
And they can't. The left is so broken, that even there is a new election, it will end up between some based marxists/le pen vs macron again.
They are not crazy to let Le Pen completely ruin the country

What do you thunk the magic bonding agent in cement is you retardo

Attack helicopters would massacre even a comically large and historically inaccurate theropod.

Absolutely, but a real wall like der juden have is far easier to defend than a hollow fence. Genghis Khan said something along the lines that a wall is only as good as the men who defend it. The kikes are bloodthirsty and therefore superior to those who are too squeamish and cucked to defend their borders with lethal force. Westerners have to lose their cowardice when it comes to killing, they have become too soft and effeminate.

I work in a metal factory and see metal cut by torches and metal cut by saws all day and to me it looks like torch cut you can see the slag where the bars are cut you don't get that with a saw.

Attached: Before+-+Heavy+Slag[1].jpg (370x275, 38K)

Why not build a wall out of fire. Thousands of burning corpses.

user is right
Pic was cut with a cutting wheel
Saws dont fucking leave slag they cut fucking straight and clean

Attached: 20181223_142526-1.jpg (2399x2084, 2.96M)

No the don’t.
I have worked on a scrap yard since I was 16.
That is from a torch. That’s the only way you get slag like that.

You act like direct democracy is in any way desirable. At the very least, you would have to dismantle the controlled media for it to be anything less than outright accelerationist as a policy.

More like an acetyline torch

Dude, people are fucking smart, I wouldn't be fucking surprised if cartels have made some kind of saw made of a much more durable material to cut the fence.
Where there is a will, there's a way, and where there's money, there's definitely a way.