Why are leftists posting this cherry-picked fake statistics and going unchallenged?

twitter.com/samswey/status/1083197315702276097

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-10 at 18.19.35.png (1236x700, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/crime-and-corrections/public-safety
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how is this any less legit than what you idiots spew about fbi stats

Hrrrm wtf is an Op-Ed piece? Are you stupid or just Russian?

Because violence rate stats are still actual instances of violence regardless of where it happens, whereas trying to link drug deaths and suicides in Appalachia to violence faced by rich whites in Los Angeles has absolutely nothing to do with "white people should be scared of each other".

Because you could explain wealth differences, defacto segregated districts within cities, the existence of taxicabs, a few very high crime rural areas throwing off the overall statistic, and whatever else but it'd be a complete waste of time and anyone who's spent time in a major city and especially walked down the wrong street one time knows innately how silly and misleading that statement is so there's nothing really to gain from creating a complex rebuttal

>"white people should be scared of each other"
there's no implication of that, moron

One is an OP-ED, the other is a report written by the FUCKING FBI.

flatly stating that if you live around a certain kind of people you're more likely to be murdered is about the the closest you can possibly get to saying that without literally saying it, you're right it's not even an implication, it's an alternative phrasing

The implication is that brown or mixed areas are safer for white people than homogeneously-white areas, vodka breath

That is literally the inference you utter mongoloid. By stating you are 50% more likely to be murdered if you live among a predominantly white neighborhood rather than a so called diverse neighborhood they are attempting to high horse themselves, virture signalling, while attempting to sow fear about misleading and utterly incorrect statistics.

The numbers are in, white people murder more white people becasue they associate with gasp, more white people. Where as blacks are still responsible for a ludicrous amount of crime disproportionate with their size of population compared to other population of a much larger number.

White Americans have a homicide rate that's the second lowest in the country despite being the majority of the population. Blacks and Hispanics have the highest homicide rates. Blacks commit 80% of all gun murders and 77% of all mass-shootings. Hispanics commit 12% of all mass-shootings. Whites living in "diverse" areas have a higher chance of being murdered than if they live in an exclusively white area, such as Maine, which has one of the lowest overall crime rates in the country, if not the world.

Attached: 1502766334138.png (597x441, 25K)

The agitprop in the OP explicitly says white people are more likely to be murdered in white areas, which is of course a lie.

Attached: 1526393668188.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

The homicide rate in the USA is directly pegged to how many non-whites infest an area. More brown people = more crime of every type, including murder.

Attached: 1507910447950.png (1152x820, 103K)

In nearly any category of offense, non-whites are over-represented.

Attached: 1530752841269.png (1328x908, 166K)

The less non-whites there are, the less crime exists
usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/crime-and-corrections/public-safety

Attached: race and crime.jpg (1266x849, 92K)

Go ahead and post that on twatter and get banned.

how is this an "influence attempt" anyway? do you honestly think that millions of white folks will read this and go like "fuck all white people, it's time for me to move"?

how is this a lie if it's just a fact?

>More brown people = more crime of every type, including murder.
correlation =/= causation

your talking point is 100% impractical and unworkable.

the op-ed in question, meanwhile, actually paints a real picture of America full of extremely unsafe and "degenerate" white homogeneous communities. avoiding minorities will actually fuck you over.

like, I'd rather live in a big city than in some Appalachia mayo full s-hole

The fact the more white a place is the safer it is leads to Jewish anti-whites to run articles about how replacing whites with brown people would be good for Jews.

Attached: hatred of white unity.jpg (659x852, 223K)

>how is this a lie if it's just a fact?
It isn't a fact. That's the point. It's just his perverted notion of what "fact" is. White people living in white neighborhoods in "diverse" cities have higher murder rates. Why? Because "diversity" comes to the white neighborhoods to steal and kill.

That little tidbit is conveniently left out.

>your talking point is 100% impractical and unworkable.
Wrong. I don't have to say anything more than that because you didn't explain how it I was incorrect. You just claimed I was. I have stats to back it all up, as I've already posted.

Non-whites commit more murders than whites and are responsible for nearly all interracial murder.

Attached: 1507212600860.jpg (1024x1178, 221K)

All of the most dangerous cities in the USA are overwhelmingly non-white.
All of the safest cities in the USA are overwhelmingly white.

This is irrefutable fact.

Attached: 1529348689271.png (747x843, 75K)

Because we planted that stat. Its a great way to get darkies to leave white areas.

The cities with the highest murder rates are all majority non-white.

Attached: theyre all majority black.png (308x421, 11K)

Because it is actually true and backed by a credible source.
It's normal to get upset at people who lie to you like a fucking weasel.

>whites are more likely to die in places where whites live
hmmmm

Attached: 1532986991117.png (1024x1024, 307K)

again, your stats are pegged to nothing, you don't even get to the bottom of your stats
stop jumping to these silly racist conclusions, you obviously have an agenda
you just seek to berate minorities and make a fool out of yourself

op-ed describes the factual experience of white america and death, its conclusions are practical and that's why I trust them more
your racial paranoia on the other hand won't win over any half-decent person

to a libetal the ends always justify the means
lying is just a tool they like to use

Attached: 1460353407259.jpg (625x626, 30K)

>dieing from drug over doses and suicide are the same as murder
WEW

>fake obviously false with 5 second google search.
Sage and hide meme flag.

so? the fact that your "analysis" of crime and violence begins and ends with skin color shows you have no real interest in crime or what causes it. You are just an uneducated person looking for ways to justify racial prejudice against non-whites. Almost any sociologist or academic would agree with that, but not say skin color is the cause. You are basically pretending to have a scientific position when really you are just cherrypicking graphs while ignoring the opinion of the researchers that created them.

What a fucking lie!
Here I did it my self. I used the crime statistics and census of 2014 and calculated the diversity percentage = (black+asian+hisp)/(black+asian+hisp+white) and made a scatter plot in libre office.
Literally 5 min google and 10min spreadsheet to fact check.

Attached: Diversiy_vs_muder_2014.jpg (1339x824, 129K)

You ain’t hood you ain’t street you ain’t north north north memphis like me.

>You are just an uneducated person looking for ways to justify racial prejudice against non-whites.
Your opinion isn't backed by anything, and certainly not FBI stats. You can't browbeat statistical evidence with magical buzzwords invented by Trotsky. You can try, but I will just laugh. You are impotent.

I made a mistake. The outlier is not Florida but Hawaii which has ca. 40% Asian population.
I could just redo the graph by counting Asians and Whites together.

100% based
respect

Attached: 1492623308173.jpg (600x942, 129K)