Why do white women refuse to have children?

Why do white women refuse to have children?

Attached: Capture.png (672x863, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/1082791764514230272
youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q
houselive.gov/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=23&event_id=529
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're having children, they're just not white.

womens liberation destroys society.

Cause we are giving them liberty... So they are making more choices and thinking more, and while they are busy thinking and contemplating their choices, minorities are getting fucked left and right

Because “having children is oppressing” also they want to whore around into their 30’s

No, it's because of birth control, abortion, and loss of religion.

Daily remainder there are more 100,000 more white babies aborted every year than born.

maybe they don't see a future for them
maybe they don't wanna produce cogs for the machine.
as well as protests rich countries around the world have this problem. maybe it's not the people maybe it the neo liberal policies

think we should make people have kids they don't want?

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-10 15-18-25.png (529x243, 43K)

Same reason white men refuse tp have children. Jewish propaganda and brainwashing.

putting women on higher education is what is destroying it.
just take their college degrees away and there will be an end to the horror.

when mass production started the capitalist offered more money than you could make on the farm. now there's no choice and no escape

jews tell them to pursue
feminism
materialism
multiculturalims
and every other cancer ism you can imagine

if you dont already know/believe this then you need to educate yourself. its not even remotely up for debate

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-10 15-25-01.png (532x192, 19K)

yeah and why should 1/2 the population ( women)have any say about anything? right?

Cause you're fucking disgusting. I guarantee I could make 4 white babies today if I wanted to but why the fuck would I? If you want a baby it's the easiest thing in the world to make. The tough part is feeding that hungry mouth so make sure she got nice tiddiez

it funny, no one questions the pro lifers rights to pursue gun rights in case they need to shoot someone. but somehow women pursuing their own rights drives the right insane

it's like the pro lifers that join the military to shoot strangers for a paycheck so they can buy a cool car and get laid.
no one questions that.

twitter.com/TheEconomist/status/1082791764514230272

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-10 15-55-33.png (528x360, 85K)

I knew you were a fucking polack Canada is awesome and our prices are better then those in Poland get fucked faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Because the current generation is narcissistic as fuck.

Can't afford it

so are their leaders?

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-10 16-04-20.png (530x257, 44K)

user, just blast one inside the next chick you hook up with. Then do it again for every weekend after that. its up to all you white guys to reverse the trend.

Creating a bunch of single moms that will do a horrible job raising the child, that is if they don’t abort it.

the righteous shooting us all in the foot again

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-10 16-06-12.png (527x467, 161K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-10 16-09-30.png (531x519, 227K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-10 16-12-54.png (528x237, 38K)

Maybe because they are bleaching the other races

Attached: 5B9E9FF7-659A-4903-A40A-BFB6390EDC73.jpg (640x697, 329K)

Because the world is completely corrupt and humans are fucking retarded, we don't need to have more of them just to teach them shit everyone else already knows, cry into this bottle for me so I can drink your tears

mouse utopia

this

Hopefully they take over those countries with their superior IQs and take out the trash.

because men are ILLEGAL
the only kind of man allowed today are FUCKING SODOMITES

Attached: 1547056963621.png (1920x1080, 3.38M)

you might as well kys

suicide is the only real enemy and fundamentally one can argue all of philosophy can be boiled down to the one question: is life worth living?
of course the answer is yes
the objective of technology is not to uplift and improve the quality of life but rather to demoralize the human pysche in order to dissolve the human spirit and the concept of family and of God

Attached: 1547068712333.jpg (1000x703, 434K)

>when you realize that includes the 20-30% of white women who have non-white children

Attached: 1494832179512.png (552x543, 358K)

god is a superstition used to control people

>tfw fiance wants three kids
>tfw she’s not white
>tfw I’m not white
We both check white on the census though

>Comparing the right to bear arms to murdering babies
You are in Montreal. And you are a kike.

An Amerimutt and a Pollack trade making the grocery threads. They've been doing this shit for over a year.

houselive.gov/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=23&event_id=529

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-10 16-44-06.png (529x129, 17K)

pro lifers needing a gun in case they need to abort someones life

Fuck of Satanic Quebec Kike. Nobody's buying the garbage you're selling.

ontario parents were catholic. Im atheist

catholic for marring and burring only

Capitalism has given women the idea that they need to prioritize work over anything else.
White men are there own downfall.

Because it's patriarchal oppression, shitlord.
Unless it's it's a mutt baby with an oppressed person of color, then it's a strike back against the system.

The Femin virus

Attached: IMG_2253.png (673x994, 728K)

the difference between an animal and a human being is the ability to conceive of God
look at modern day superstitions, it always struck me as foolish that "modern" thinking dictates that "old" ways are outdated and that we have "progressed" beyond our old superstitions
The modern human being is more religious than ever, the only problem is that they are unaware of this fact and mistakenly call it (science, materialism, gender theory, etc.)
The modern age is the lowest age that man has ever lived through

Attached: 1546392409063.png (989x960, 1.51M)

Don’t be a brainlet, he is right also - there’s more than 3 reasons to why this society is a failure.

My mother had 3 kids. How many did your mothers have?

Attached: 1547083659032.jpg (640x640, 103K)

those with power and influence are for the most part braindead cretins with no creativity whatsoever. its quite obvious they want a unified world with one govt one people etc. the problem is they want to do this as quickly as possible, so rather than improve the third world, theyll just drag everythnig down to the last common denominator, its easier.

you turn the west into an unlivable shithole and smart people wont want any part of it, itll just get overun by low iq retards.

the irony is that those responsible for these pathetic policies have damned their own bloodlines to a world and species that wont be worth anything.

>The modern human being is more religious than ever, the only problem is that they are unaware of this fact and mistakenly call it (science, materialism, gender theory, etc.)
t. brainlet

BUT I will actually support this
>the difference between an animal and a human being is the ability to conceive of God
A human's ability to recognize that they aren't all good, they aren't all knowing, and that they aren't all seeing is what lets it progress.
The ability to know "I am not an absolute," that is the human God.

This will help to hasten the natural selection process as the next generation of WNs immune to (((propaganda))) breeds 4-8 babies per couple, and liberals have either no kids or non-white kids.

Congratulations! (((You've))) just succeeded in making the white race resistant to Jews. Nice work Shlomo! You had a nice host you could mutually conquer the world with, but that wasn't good enough for you. PC is a Rube Goldberg machine... it requires the (((high IQ))) but ultimately does nothing and is even worse, it is counter productive.

Attached: f229872daa3d1ae13cbf31b7e4344fa6a265e2fc.jpg (344x447, 54K)

"old" ways are outdated
old ways= traditional political correctness.
so what. if the "conservatives had their way years ago we'd still be living in caves

/thread

>The modern human being is more religious than ever,
>t. brainlet
you misunderstand
I am saying globohomo is a religious cult.
Are you saying globohomo isn't a religious cult?
What else would you call this suicide fever dream of pushing faggots, sodomy, pedo, and ayyy disclosures? That is the modern day cathedral

Attached: 3-30-18-6-2.jpg (610x867, 120K)

/thread

Nazism is just the childhood idealization of a "Strong Father" with a dash of narcissism given political form.
It's the most cucked ideology.

I wouldn't call what women do "thinking".

Attached: 1547103981052.png (527x121, 14K)

Because they are selfish entitled brainwashed cunts!

no what i mean is that because modern man looks at "old ways" and tradition as outdated, it leads to his destruction because he is therefore doomed to repeat the same mistakes of the past. This is because we always look at the past and history with the prejudices of the present, and therefore are doomed to repeat the same mistakes. This has happened before and will happen again.

Attached: 1546953972854.jpg (1200x658, 322K)

Is this the end for pol?

Attached: tenor.gif (220x212, 136K)

Because white men turned into cucks.

>But Dr Cohen says he doesn't want people to be alarmed by the report.

>'It might make people fear society will stagnate, but we're a couple of generations away from that,' he said.

>'And there are pathways out of it. The main way is through immigration. It may be difficult with culture and politics, but not with demography.'

>Dr Resiman agrees that immigrants are the key to replenishing population levels.

>'We're not quite Japan yet,' he said, referencing the Asian's country struggling birth rates. 'But this definitely makes the case for why we need more immigrants.'

Every single time.

Attached: 1529742493118.png (823x818, 121K)

Kinda seems like an artificial panic to make people warm up to the thought we need to take in mass amounts of niggers and spics.

Jow Forums will never die. Just that whites will stop using it. The fight will go on against the eternal jew by other goy races.

oh.
maybe we should stop looking back for answers

>over population is an issue, you shouldn't have children
>OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT, WE NEED REFUGEES TO REPLACE YOU LOW FERTILITY ASSHOLES

that's exactly why we are suffering now, because we had the arrogance to believe there was nothing to learn from the past (ie. allowing women's liberation without clearly learning the lessons from history when this was attempted)
look at this conversation between an ancient Greek diplomat and an Egyptian that talks about the cycles of civilizations
it is supreme arrogance and speak to a luciferian temperament to think that you are able to escape this cycle on your own knowledge alone

Attached: 1547099705739.png (918x1398, 196K)

If it's literally just a meme, they played themselves, we'd rather fash out and embrace white sharia and radical traditionalism than admit barbarians

You know yentas love the bwc, Shlomo.

This is why the internet is great, average men like us now have this knowledge. I would never think to go read check out books at the library on these redpill subjects.

oh. so if we just make women 2nd class citizens everything will be great?

Reminder that The Purge movies are directly financed by a depopulation cult based in LA

sorry this looks like a better
solution

Fpbp

This report is from a year ago why the fuck is there 9 articles and 12 threads about it TODAY in the middle of the immigration battle

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Really joggles my boggles

Attached: 1F3B5A9D-172A-48FB-9C3A-668E8D8DBBC4.jpg (400x800, 246K)

>flawed democracy

Aka a democracy that doesn’t result in pro globalist politicians and policy

That ur mom?

false dichotomy, people lived better in the past for the most part, with women living more privileged lives. To think that women are first class citizens today is a FUCKING JOKE. We are all cattle to be harvested with both modern man and woman living in such a subjugated state that it would be practically inconceivable to our ancestors.

FEMINISM IS NEWSPEAK, GENDER IS NEWSPEAK, they are not words. Rather they are spells used by the wizards and priests of this new cathedral on their unwitting subjects. God save us all

Attached: 1547057463357.jpg (1234x1122, 207K)

Solutions

1. Get them out of the workforce
2. Get them out of higher education
3. Get rid of welfare
4. TAKE THEIR FUCKING TIGHTS AWAY

Do those things and problem solved your fertility rate will skyrocket

RIGHTS*

politicians

I agree, hence why we should do the same in Israel.

University is the major reason. They're delaying their adulthood by attending something that produces little value.

the senate. the 1/2 of all the politicians are there to defend the interests of the rich

It says it right there. The recession hit and white women care about their offspring so they held off until times were good. Unlike niggers that have the protective instinct of a fucking sea turtle that shits out a bunch of babies in the hopes one will make it.

That article is from 2017. The white birth rate boomed in 2018 with Trump's great economy. I'm in the mid US in a job with the public and I see white babies everywhere. I suspect gen Alpha will be a massive generation like baby boomers. I'm holding my German/English all white infant son now. Jews hate it but white millennials now have the confidence they can afford a child. Majority probably conservative since liberals are busy raising their dog and killing their babies.

Because globalists want migrants to feed their ponzi.
That's how this game works.

>The recession hit and white women care about their offspring so they held off until times were good. Unlike niggers that have the protective instinct of a fucking sea turtle that shits out a bunch of babies in the hopes one will make it.
That's probably a good point. It's a K-selective behaviour isn't it.

My wife and I are pumping out out 5th white child in august we will save the ethnostate

Idaho is more Mormon than Utah how the fuck is this the case

employers want cheap labor
they will not fine employers for taking advantage of those immigrant labor

>Cohen

BINGO

they think we are cunts. and we are

>M-muh human resource career
>M-muh global warming
>M-muh freedom to slut around
Because women are stupid animals that get manipulated by the (((media)))