Jeff Bezos 70 Billion Divorce

NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Nigga what did you do?

Attached: 094A0AB7-E311-4961-A10A-DC74A6C6CB6B.jpg (655x1086, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brainyquote.com/quotes/jeff_bezos_833022
eonline.com/news/1003658/jeff-bezos-alleged-secret-relationship-revealed-hours-after-announcing-divorce
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wouldn't that be hilarious for the richest woman in the world to have gotten her money off of weaseling it out of a man's wallet. so fitting

Attached: Goku ultimate power.jpg (400x600, 44K)

>richest woman in the world is literally due to the merits of her Jewish husband
Too fucking good.

So someone told him marriage count as an union?

Attached: ca.jpg (600x600, 35K)

This is why you do not got married, bud. Surrogate some children and bang sluts.

What's the point of marriage exactly?

Attached: aaa.jpg (500x380, 53K)

uh
do you guys honestly think she doesn't deserve it? disgusting
do you even understand what marriage is?
that fucker can be left with 0.1% of what he owns and he still would be richer than this entire board so screw him

>gives her half
>still has to pay alimony

Attached: 12212345252553.jpg (488x476, 47K)

LOL he aint so smart after all!

So why doesnt she get left with .1% of what he owns? Not like she earned that money.

Are they going to crash the economy for the sake of a roastie? Jeff Bezos doesn't actually have that much money

>being rich is evil

Kek, I see old habits are still there

he didn't earn that shit either (like any other capitalist) if you think about it

the technological replacement of women is inevitable

Attached: Women are obselete.jpg (960x640, 107K)

He did more than she did

carlos!

Expect huge layoffs at Amazon.

so? she's morally superior
see? that hoe deserves 99.9999%

>Alexa, just fuck my shit up

when the woman realized she could stay married or get a divorce and become the richest woman in the world
fucking whore

Marriage is for beta males, especially with modern women. Every single one of them is a whore with the exception of a handful, maybe.
Don't marry used goods, you'll only burn yourselves anons.

Jew got Jewed by Jewish Lawyers and judges. Nothing to see here.

Attached: Jew Starter Pack.jpg (476x331, 42K)

They started Amazon together

Stfu retarded commie, you live in a country that experienced the horrors of communism and yet you still believe in that fucktarded fairy tale that everyone is equal and the muh seize the means of production meme. Kill yourself you fucking mongoloid

Attached: 1539331635408.jpg (574x385, 38K)

Attached: lol.jpg (1600x904, 200K)

Why can't people argue in court why someone who they are leaving isnt worth half their fortune. 60 billion dollars

Daily reminder that this is might be tax evasion scheme.
That guy is rich af. If it was for real , he would hire the best lawyers and leave her with nothing.
Don't let them fool you , Jow Forums.

All the "richest women" are heiresses, divorces, or social media princesses.

The richest men are ones who all built huge business empires.

It's what he gets for having such shitty compression on prime video. Video quality sucks, audio quality sucks.

He'll have $70 billion afterwards. I'm not crying for him. I think he'll be fine.

You don't get it. A rich person losing money they didn't need is more painful to them than a middle class or poor person losing money they actually needed. Something gets in their head and corrupts them.

All rich people are different. He's referred to his success with Amazon as "winning the lottery". With that attitude, he'll be quite happy with his $70 billion.

How fucked up is this world! I hope the world gets nuked!

Maybe he is preparing his ass for a lawsuit or audit.

"I have won this lottery. It's a gigantic lottery, and it's called Amazon.com. And I'm using my lottery winnings to push us a little further into space." -Jeff Bezos

brainyquote.com/quotes/jeff_bezos_833022

Attached: 21622.jpg (350x350, 31K)

you’re all a bunch of faggots, he cheated on his wife with an ugly spic milf.

even if it is, imagine how shitty it must be to have your income evasion scheme be triggered by confirmed allegations of infidelity ?

its a psyops. this divorce is just a planned show.
to show thots how to be degenerate thots.

So far,can US user say if Amazon have become a monopolist?
>199369893
Maybe
I don't know anything about them btw.
Why are they even divorcing?

It's already the case since it's currently a Walmart heiress

Wouldn't matter if he had a prenup. Family Court has been ignoring those of late. Just a worthless piece of paper. No need to waste money on hiring law firm to draft it.

he will still end up having to pay her a monthly allowance to cover her cost of living

Bravo Bezos you fucking cuck. Desu he should hire killers to deal with her.

He's a billionaire. Couldn't he just hire like 100 assassins to obliterate her without any remains?

And go to prison for life? That's retarded.

Bezos isn't Jewish. Why the fuck does Jow Forums always think this?

that'll explain why he's about to lose $70bn

How could anyone prove he did it?

don't laugh. a few years ago one almost became President by similar "weaseling"

Attached: 1542441709273.png (532x587, 499K)

World of men may be not what you want it to be

What's even the point of marriage?
I don't care if Bezos kept 90% of the money and he was eating preschoolers, this is a fucked system.

>hold my beer

Attached: ap_space_spacex_new_rocket_97189852.jpg (1000x600, 344K)

Police, private investigators, the FBI. They would love to bust a famous billionaire.

>divorce
>court order money being pulled
>avoids insider trading

>SEE ENRON

Without her, he never would've made it. He'd be homeless, drug-addicted.

shoulda had her killed
certainly could've made it look like an accident with that kinda money

lol... spreading her legs like any other of the 3 billion women could have done

To make women happy. Seriously, that's about it. With the rampant levels of cheating and stupendously high divorce rates present today, it's clear that the oaths made between two people mean absolutely nothing. Marriage continues to exist as a way for women to anchor a provider for as long as her interest requires, before allowing her to break it all off in the manner of her choosing whole taking half that man's life with her.

Attached: 1546540616544.png (642x716, 377K)

>Serves him right, he trusted a woman

>all those other women got rich off of hard work and dedication
>richest man in the world got to his position by building his company from the ground up
>richest woman in the world got rich by divorcing the richest man in the world

Not true at all, in these type of cases professional divorce lawyers jump on it like hawks. It's common to take loans for millions to pay them because they know the payday is huge. He is legit fuckedddd

He might have a chance to avoid paying too much if he is good at hiding his wealth.

>weaseling
He cheated, it's fair play.
The cheater should always get nothing if they're not working, and half if they are

When you're that rich, money is just paper.

70 billion is more than he could ever spend in his lifetime.

He cheated on her so karma.

What would a roastie even do with 70 billion dollars?

This woman met Bezos long before he was rich. She supported him throughout his life only for him to fuck some stupid whore.

You know what she deserves it.

next time go MTGOW and fuck pros instead. It is cheaper and funny.

Fucking prick should be without the money . I know what going on on AWS.

next time go MGTOW and fuck pros instead. It is cheaper and funny.

Fucking prick should be without the money . I know what going on on AWS.

Also looks like he isn't the richest man in the world anymore, hope it was worth losing 70 billion dollars for fucking some lame actor

If she was smart, she'd build a fleet of nuclear aircraft carriers and sail the seven seas as a dread pirate captain aboard her flagship, the Alimony Aggressor.

Attached: 1545774738089.gif (184x141, 1024K)

With that kind of money, he could have just made her disappear.

JUST

the real point here is how the fuck does a women who did nothing to create that wealth get half. divorce courts are so fucking dumb.

>richest woman in the world only acquired her wealth by divorce

hilarious

Oh that option is still on the table...I mean, Bezos has a contract with the CIA for 600 million, surely he can find a guy that wants a little weekend work.

Fellas its time to admit it, its a womans world now. We are the roasties now

Top six actually

Attached: 1547120156483.png (960x942, 770K)

Bloomberg is being sexist.

why doesnt he just kill her ?

How do you become richest man: dedicate your life to building and running the most innovative ruthless company on the planet, invest wisely, all while not upsetting the Jews.
How do you become the richest woman: do the richest guys laundry, have a couple babies raised by nannies, divorce that guy

Honestly this, but it's too late now. Should have done it before the divorce was announced.

SEC anons: please don't let them defraud amazon investors with this obvious cashout scheme. They have insider info about a market crash, or are even participating in manipulating the market TO crash

She has been married to him for over twenty years. That means she knew him when he was not rich. She loved him and had kids with him. He cheated and threw it all away. Who’s the bad guy here?

You’re forgetting the broad who started Theranos, made 1B and turned out to be a fraud and is now broke.

Not really now theres too much scrutiny

>amicable divorce
>immediate agreement found
Yeah this isn't a real divorce. This is them forcing a sale of their stock before it crashes. They are insider trading and illegally defrauding Amazon shareholders of lost value caused by the dump

>70 billion to fuck some whore that is less attractive than his wife

Attached: 1528712409860.png (665x628, 568K)

Does this mean he basically paid 70 billion dollars to fuck that anchor woman?

I personally know and have the numbers of contract killers that take out people for as low as 500 euro, the professional ones can go up to 5000 euro. They can beat someone up for as low as 200 euro, major damage, limb breaking , etc. is another 100.

You tell me the riches man on the planet cannot contract the best killers?

>"Mr. Bezos, your 1 o'clock appointment is here"

Send him in

Attached: 1426832604580.jpg (360x233, 16K)

a MILF by definition never is ugly, retard

You're right. What's his problem?

eonline.com/news/1003658/jeff-bezos-alleged-secret-relationship-revealed-hours-after-announcing-divorce

Attached: rs_634x1024-190109174250-634.jeff-bezos-lauren-sanchez.ct.010919.jpg (634x1024, 60K)

>You tell me the riches man on the planet cannot contract the best killers?
He can but he's a liberal pussy with bad taste in women so he won't do that.

Attached: 1536349278932.gif (500x189, 472K)

I just hope this does not jeopardize Blue Origin.

If there was ever a valid reason to have your ex murdered this would be it. Holy fuck!

If that's what 130 billion buys you I don't want to be rich.

Attached: 1546819479010.jpg (608x768, 39K)