What's the best way for society to solve sex gap?

Enforced monogamy? Government assigned girlfriends? Mandatory and free weekly sex workers visit? Significantly decreased punishment for sexualt assault and rape so men would be less afraid to pursue women? Decriminalising marriage rape but giving a lot of money to traditional families where women doesn't work? Recognition that 'ugly and poor guys' is oppressed group of people and giving them free access to gyms, subsidies for plastic surgeries and extra tax credit? Legal sex slaves imported from third world countries? Lowering age of consent? Genetic modification of women nature (increasing women's sex drive)?

Attached: 1544410193385.jpg (1079x1920, 438K)

BBBRRRRRAAAPPPPPsnnniiiffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnniiiffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....sssssnnnniiiiiiifff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBRRRRRAAAAPPPPPFFFFLLLLPPPFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....ssnnnniiiiff.....hmmm...hhhmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmm....yes quite.....BBBRRRRPPPFFTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnniiiiiffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffff….yes….

Attached: 1546732644745.jpg (304x298, 15K)

Attached: 15455851484932.jpg (646x807, 84K)

BBBRRRRRAAAPPPPPsnnniiiffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnniiiffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....sssssnnnniiiiiiifff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBRRRRRAAAAPPPPPFFFFLLLLPPPFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....ssnnnniiiiff.....hmmm...hhhmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmm....yes quite.....BBBRRRRPPPFFTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnniiiiiffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffff….yes….

Attached: 1547109267608.jpg (201x251, 6K)

Attached: 1546810968083.gif (720x540, 448K)

Attached: 1485966428694.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

Attached: 1546809514715.gif (500x214, 959K)

Attached: 1546809256174.jpg (401x500, 121K)

Attached: 1531680606469.jpg (1080x1108, 392K)

Attached: 1546725499262.jpg (360x270, 44K)

Attached: 1546725387366.gif (211x202, 14K)

Attached: 1538941306146.jpg (1024x1024, 85K)

Attached: 1546635109644.jpg (513x615, 255K)

Reverse 100 years of women’s liberation

Attached: 31448AAB-267C-4255-878E-AA298C75D633.jpg (410x1140, 234K)

Attached: 1539733650289.jpg (500x620, 128K)

it's a trap! right? tell me it's a trap, I can't tell!

Attached: 1546631697361.gif (309x380, 2.78M)

Attached: md1rjd2lkzm11.jpg (900x1200, 244K)

Legalized prostitution is the obvious answer.

Attached: 1546630537595.jpg (1276x526, 167K)

Attached: 1546630348365.jpg (800x535, 126K)

Attached: 1546562068424.jpg (283x263, 15K)

Free sex dolls and realistic sex bots when the technology becomes available.

Attached: VirginPillowVSChadDoll.jpg (1151x469, 84K)

fpbp

Attached: 1546561956885.gif (298x298, 1.78M)

Attached: 1545804178179.png (1000x675, 895K)

genocide

Attached: 8484838943.jpg (480x417, 61K)

literal autism itt

Attached: 1522098490181.jpg (739x739, 87K)

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

Exactly. Legalized, with all the whores passing sanitary checks and all of that.

Imagine the profit that could be done out of that.

Attached: 1521561729958.png (346x414, 71K)

copypasta

>9
Im fucking disgusted by the idea of this meme, but by god if it doesn't make me kek every time I see them

Attached: fefa.jpg (259x194, 4K)

Attached: 1520946725413.jpg (600x586, 60K)

Is that eggs I smell?

Attached: B74C018E-1D5D-4362-9F6E-A6B0CA1800D4.jpg (750x476, 335K)

Attached: 1545976915805.gif (384x288, 3.5M)

Attached: 1520092578775.png (337x269, 138K)

Attached: 1519625450082.jpg (618x481, 52K)

Hands like a goalkeeper mate.

Attached: 1518413196474.jpg (981x739, 86K)

.t
Russian federation of faggots

what the FUCK is this thread

Attached: 18.jpg (1600x510, 157K)

Unmarried women over the age of 30 should be steralized and assigned a MGFSN, or Mommy Girlfriend societal number

Attached: 17.jpg (510x680, 397K)

Stop "saging" the thread and posting an image you autistic newfag. An image bumps the thread to the top of page 1 regardless of sage.

Attached: 16.jpg (360x424, 26K)

Attached: 15.jpg (808x500, 66K)

Attached: 14.jpg (1732x737, 203K)

Attached: laughinggeorgelucas.jpg (500x370, 27K)

Attached: 13.jpg (960x540, 25K)

BBBRRRRRAAAPPPPPsnnniiiffffff...oh yes my dear ....sssnnnnnnniiiffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....sssssnnnniiiiiiifff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....BBBBRRRRRAAAAPPPPPFFFFLLLLPPPFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....ssnnnniiiiff.....hmmm...hhhmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmm....yes quite.....BBBRRRRPPPFFTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnniiiiiffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffff….yes….

Attached: 12.jpg (2895x1580, 179K)

Attached: 11.jpg (2984x1674, 200K)

Jew

Attached: 10.jpg (1394x1586, 102K)

Attached: 9.jpg (2250x1585, 169K)

Attached: 8b2.png (311x191, 88K)

Is this supposed to be a method of derecting an erection?

Polygamy.

Attached: 8.jpg (2967x1589, 186K)

Hey what the hell is going on in here?

Attached: 41LB3ysKxtL.jpg (229x500, 20K)

Attached: 7.jpg (2170x1571, 160K)

Attached: 6.jpg (1882x1398, 159K)

the most autitic shit ive ever read
probably

Attached: 15443361034050.jpg (660x440, 42K)

Enforced monogamy. Believe it or not it can be done by the state: criminalize adultery and make a public database of convicted people.

Attached: 5.jpg (2977x1558, 201K)

Just up your game, friend.

Attached: 4.jpg (2977x1561, 217K)

Attached: 3.jpg (2174x1555, 159K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1719x1594, 202K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1389x1179, 65K)

This

I got banned for posting this shit. How come nobody else is!?

Finally a good thread

Enforced monogomy.

That was normally done socially and through the churc but since we can’t do that I propose as follows

>divorce for either party prohibited unless demonstratable abuse, infidelity or refusal of the husband/wife to be a sexual and/or emotional spouse.
>women do not automatically get alimony and half of the man’s assets, men given equal claim to their earnings and assets and children
>penalty for infidelity in the form of fines/asset forfeiture to other spouse
>criminal charges for paternity fraud
>stricter punishment for false rape claims
>end of women’s sufferage

That’s probably enough

Attached: CC40A8D3-D871-40D9-A855-9E37408455A1.jpg (175x259, 16K)

It's good individual solution, but something should be done to solve the problem on the national/global level because rn even with game being mainstream concept men couldnt keep up in current sexual marketplace. If nothing will change then due to alienation, future will be more and more gloomier for bigger and bigger masses of men (especially young men) with the time

Attached: db8eaa04b8b25c730a48687c2277e4cb.jpg (564x705, 59K)

OH OH OH

Also robust incentives for marriage and to have kids as a married couple, tax breaks, subsidies etc

BUT ONLY FOR MARRIED COUPLES