I'm probably going to be homeless in a year. Is living out of a tent in the woods feasible?

I'm probably going to be homeless in a year. Is living out of a tent in the woods feasible?

Attached: 1514829417268.jpg (263x192, 11K)

That means you have time to prep!
Visit /out for your homeless needs

This. They have stealth camping threads and one dude who is homeless. I wouldn't want to live that way but hey whatever

>Is living out of a tent in the woods feasible?
Yes, enjoy bear attacks, insect plagues attacking your camp, infecting wounds, droughts in summer and famines in winter

yes, but keep things minimal and have a mode of transportation.

Cost of living out of a tent is usually 800-1000 per month. That includes food and minor injuries.
Study up on dealing with bears, mountain lions or whatever animal is in the area.
Learn first aid, and general backpacking/camping.
Winter is gonna be more than rough, you need to learn how to make clean water from snow and the right equipment to stay warm.

Totally possible btw, good luck with your life.

>have a mode of transportation.
I won't have the money.

What city you live in, OP?

Well what are you trying to achieve?

Nothing. I gave up on achievements. It's just my only option.

Robbery and random acts of violence against the residentially challenged is going to be one of your biggest issues.

Even if I live in the woods of a safe suburban area?

Depends where you are
If its sunny and nice like that, yeah, probably, but you're probably better off playing guitar on the street or something.

you still have to be realistic

Honestly I cant imagine being homeless and giving up on a job. I would find someway to earn at least enough money to bath, eat and find a way to store clothes etc.

Hope you don't end up homeless.
But if you do get a cheap gym membership so you can still take showers. Buy or make a first aid kid. Apply for food stamps. Find out where you can sell your plasma nearby. Don't stop looking for work if possible. Don't stop your hygiene routine.

Go south to avoid the winter. If you're not going to have a job, learn to play an instrument and busk on street corners. Between that, dumpster diving, and food banks, you should be able to survive.

you can always, I don't know, work?

>you can always, I don't know, work?

Attached: based.jpg (423x566, 29K)

tenting in the woods isnt a good idea. how will you get water? needs to be filtered. food? its difficult to hunt for food. then you have to cook it. if u get caught without proper licesnes then its jail time

find a way to own a car and move to a place where living in your car is legal. get some easy part time graveyard shift job where nobody cares if your on Jow Forums all night. use money to buy oats, peanut butter and vegetable powder for food. get a gtm membership and shower there. shave your head every week so you dont look homeless

there's no such thing as freeland anymore. If you live homeless you're always on the move and no matter where you go everyone hates you. Buy yourself a gun and end your misery.

>if u get caught without proper licesnes then its jail time
see, user, hunting in the woods is the very best thing he can do to ensure his survival. In jail he's going to get provided for 100%

find some abandoned, dilapidated house and tent inside

Would you ever consider enlisting in the military? It's better than being homeless

Basic training would kill me and I'm antisocial as fuck.

I have a step brother. This guy is your stereotypical gaming nerd. He plays call of Duty and Halo all day, around 5'8, never played sports, skinny. He did fine in the army. In fact he wants to go back and work as a doctor.

The army is exactly for people like you.
I entered army as a anti-social dude with anxiety and it was a nice experience

It's worse than anxiety, it's aspergers.

go to homeless shelter in bigger
city 200 000 or more
apply welfare
look for jobs.
get bus ticket.
look for room for rent.
or ask family grinds for help

u getting evicted from were?

Well then how about learning to code on the internet and work from home? I did this a few years
You'll have no contact at all with people and earn money still

how the fuck could aspergers be problematic in the army?
it feels like the thing they are looking for

If you dont pay your local homeless fees, big george is going to take the fees out of your asshole.

Not him but yeah it's hard to make money doing coding on the internet because you have to compete with indians and chinese that work for cheap

Coding involves too much discreet math/logic. My mind doesn't comprehend it. There are also too many varieties to wrap my head around.

This is the opposite perception I have of anyone in the army.

Some places have no dangerous animals and don't snow in winter. 800 a month on food seems excessive in most currencies. In my country you could buy 20 tents and camp shoves for that.

OP could find a place that has natural spring water and village shops. But if he did that he might as well do farm work and get housed/fed there.

For homeless city living there's caves left over from war preparation that can be used and other tunnels that no one cares about.

He could apply to remote openings based in Europe. They're plenty on LinkedIn
Still getting everyday offers on LinkedIn from recruiters

You don't need maths to be a good programmer
Do this
Google for frondend developer remote positions based in Europe
Study the description
Learn what they ask for

I have aspergers and I'll tell you, it's hard. I've gone to college and I've come to the realization that I simply can't function in groups.

>This is the opposite perception I have of anyone in the army.
you are shouted orders at, you do what you're told. Exactly what you're told and nothing more. Precisely.
user, army wants exactly you. And if the other soldiers are different that it's because they are not ideal like you.

Remote jobs:
Lionbridge/SmarterCrowd (basically work for Google doing their manual site reviews and stuff like that, you can do it in your sleep once you're used to it).
AmazonTurk (the transcribing jobs pay something approaching minimum wage)

I think Asperger's is the one where they stubbornly argue everything for the sake of it.

My current job allows me to work with groups of people I can genuinely get along with (I teach), but I cannot function with the other people my age. It also doesn't help that I am stuck on the team of young teachers.

Asperger's is the one on the Autism spectrum with repetitive interests and inability to connect with people socially. Combine that with years of selective mutism and generally being an out-of-shape pussy.

you teach while being completely asocial?
come on
anyway, what's your problem when you already have a job?

I'm good with kids. They are literally my only hope for the future.

I'm probably going to lose it. It's happened to me before in the field.

id go with 18 foot
teepee
instead op.

Attached: teppe.png (491x610, 597K)

I understand why you'd think that way. Kids are non pretentious, they don't hold you to any social standards. And they're simple minded. I have aspergers and when I was growing up people would say I was good with kids. Maybe that's something you should stick with.

I'd stick with it if I had the choice. I am convinced I'm going to get let go. Teachers have three years until they are tenured, during which they can be let go at any time. Happened once already.

if he gets jailtime then he also 80% chance of getting stabbed with a hepatitis c needle and die within 10 years of liver damage

Find room in your budget for a 24-hour gym membership. That buys you hygiene, lockers, and a productive time-sink.
Also, try not to advertise your homelessness.

>you are shouted orders at, you do what you're told.
That is literally every job.
I know it is hard for someone with autism to do, but the most important skill you need to learn is when to shut up and when to speak.
If you can manage that the majority of the time people can tolerate you.
If you also are capable of completing the task they give you, you are fucking gold and people want you employed.

I want to fuck your anus right in the middle of that rug and you’re going to like it.