Zoomie white boys of Jow Forums, how does it feel to know that women and POC hate you?

How does it feel to grow up in a generation where most of the other people hate you. Non whites hate you definitely without question,and now most white women hate you because they’ve lapped that feminism stuff up like milk and you’re the ones to blame. Oh and a lot of your fellow white male zoomers also fucking hate you funnily enough too haha. So how does it feel hated? How does it feel to know that they’re gonna have power over you soon enough and they’re gonna make you pay for the sins of your ancestors? How does it feel to know that no matter how bad it gets, no one will care about your pain? What do you think of that? :)

Attached: 69B4142F-79C5-4D99-96BE-6352493D225B.jpg (720x960, 90K)

You posted this earlier and it didn't take off. Fuck off, slant eyed mongoloid.

I’ll never stop posting till zoomies know the truth

How do POC and women feel knowing they can't think for themselves and go along with whatever crowd around them is making the most noise and applying the most peer pressure?

Then. Then they demand to be judged as individuals and hide their ill actions behind the group, secure from judgement. It must be painful failing to much at life you need to conform harder to the failing group and blame the outgroup instead of literally anything productive or creative or worthwhile at all.

Attached: 8056833760679.png (900x900, 270K)

Attached: racepill.png (800x3098, 590K)

>Zoomie white boys of Jow Forums, how does it feel to know that a small percent of the worst women of your race and PilesOfCrap hate you?

fix'd

Fuck off kike, sage

You can Sage as hard as you want but its still true Zoomer

>>Small percentage
Nah most zoomer white girls are feminist now

Cope fake news

Yeah what will I ever do without white Women lol

Attached: 8D78F008-170E-4627-9302-49B02B9A6ECA.jpg (750x639, 112K)

Reminds me of my inherent superiority and the jealousy it instills in the inferiors.

Nobody hates anybody in real life. On the internet a fat white woman will call you Hitler, then laugh at your jokes and flirt with you at work. It's all one big fucking larp.

sage

Attached: 1408785830500.jpg (396x382, 37K)

FUCK YOUR SAGE

Attached: le happy maxist.png (858x1000, 972K)

This is bait.

> The best retaliation we could do if that was the case is completely leave society and start new.
> What we built will not sustain

You sound like a colossal faggot.

Attached: 1528712742727m.jpg (1024x805, 146K)

DEMORALIZATION THREAD

>DEMORALIZATION THREAD

DEMORALIZATION THREAD

DEMORALIZATION THREAD

>DEMORALIZATION THREAD

DEMORALIZATION THREAD

>DEMORALIZATION THREAD

>DEMORALIZATION THREAD

Sage, obviously.

Yeah reality sucks don’t it

Reality

The only good zoomer is a non-white zoomer. All of the white zoomers will be the ones who face genocide in the future. They'll be exterminated like the trash they are.

show your flag pls

everyone hates me ?
no problem
just start killing everyone
feels good man

Attached: 1456686409278.png (1506x1600, 642K)

What's the purpose of this thread?

Nah, reality only sucks for you, with all this jumping thru hoops you have to do just to stave off the next inevitable day of the rope. You see, I don't have to disseminate ANY propaganda -paid or unpaid- to keep people from knowing the truth about me; you have had to do it for centuries. Yeah.... and I bet you yourself one of the self-hating variety, too. So enjoy the reality of being (((you))), you fuck.

Oh, sage again, of course.